- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by MissMerlot 

 

CHAPTER 8 - MAKING BALLS AND HAILING HALO

 

TAYLOR MANSION- LOUNGE- FRIDAY EVENING

VIC


I smile when Jules eyes light up as he starts to get closer to what melding means. “Jules… you forget that I can read you. You cannot block me or Di. Since you are not taking this seriously… pudoris permanet balteum!”


“Hey! What the…” Jules squawks and looks down inside of his sweats. “What the hell is that?!”


“A permanent chastity belt.” I chuckle at his expression.


“Oh come on, Uncle Vic. That’s hardly fair!” Byron objects.


“You can be in one too, if you like. After all, if it wasn’t for you, he wouldn’t be trying to find out what melding is.” Byron holds up his hands in surrender. “Thought not.”


“I can just take it off.” Jules points out after examining it closely.


“No, you can’t.” I chuckle. “Only the person that put it there can take it off and…”


“So how do I do… other stuff?!” He whines.


“You can still use it for that purpose but not for anything else, nor can you think about sex while you are wearing it.” I start to laugh heartily at his outraged expression. “Try, just try and think about it.”


He smirks. “Vic, I’m 18 years old and a gay virgin! No problem…” He closes his eyes and then frowns and then frowns harder! “What the fuck?!” He gasps and his eyes fly open. “VIC!”


“Like I said… now to the business at hand. You need to start your training in using your powers, weaponry, and martial arts. By the end of this week, you must be at the advanced stage. Calista is getting frustrated because she can’t find you, Byron. What you need to do is gather whatever you need for at least a two week stay. Fagin and Cyren need to put in appearances at Kinnetic and…”


“Wait, who’s Cyren?” Fagin asks.


“Sorry, Cynthia is Cyren, with your true selves, like Calista’s cohorts, you will get your real names.” I explain. “But enough of that now. We must establish our headquarters, which for now will be here. And I shall summon Brains and Doc.”


“Brains and Doc?” Di repeats. “Oh, that could cause a problem!” She snickers.


“They’re prepared for the battle at hand. They will not lose their focus. Now Jules, can I take it off?”


He’s silent for a while, then he looks at Byron and shakes his head. “No. Keep it on.”


“Good. Very good.” I smile. “Now go, we will keep you safe. Just be back here by tomorrow evening at the latest. Byron, you need to stay here with Jules, Des, and Halo. Write Fagin a list, and he will get the items you need.” He nods and I nod back then smile. I have to put a belt on him too!


OUTSIDE THE LOFT - SUNDAY AFTERNOON

MIKA


I have sent Byron a couple of texts, but still I have not received a response. I am going to assume that the time difference is the issue. As I am about to drive away, I see Fagin coming up the street. I smile to myself, as my plan is working. Byron will have to come back when Fagin tells him what’s happened!


“Mika.” Fagin sighs tiredly. “What are you doing here? Byron is still away.”


“I was just passing when I saw you…” He rolls his eyes when I say that. “So what are you doing here?”


“He wants some papers and…”


“So you’ve spoken to him?!” I growl through gritted teeth. “When?!”


“This morning. Well didn’t speak exactly; he sent me a text.” He tells me as he opens the door, and I follow. “Where are you going?”


“Need the bathroom.” I reply, and we go up in silence.


My heart races as he opens the door and I wait. “Mika, I thought you wanted the bathroom!” He calls out, and as I enter I come to an astonished halt. “What…” I stammer as I look around the pristine loft. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!


“Bathroom?! I have the papers I need.” He arches an eyebrow.


“W-won’t be long…” I stammer and look around again. I am not seeing things. It is as put together as it has always been! When I get to the bathroom, that too is unspoiled! I quickly use the bathroom and look around again. “Where are the cats?” I ask.


“With the sitter. Did you think he would leave them here alone? Now come on! I need to get back to work.” I stumble out after him and then look up at the security camera, and that too is back to normal.


“Mika!” Fagin snaps from the lift. “Bring your ass on! I need to see the Super…”


“What for?” I swallow hard as we head down.


“Surveillance tapes. I collect them once a week for Byron and store them at Kinnetic.”


“Well, I-I have to be going! See you later!” I run out as soon as the gate opens.


FAGIN


Oh, I enjoyed that!


Stop playing with the stupid one and get back here!


“No need to shout!” I grumble at Vic and make my way back.


MIKA’S APARTMENT - AN HOUR LATER


I can’t understand it! I know what I did! But how’s the loft back to normal?! I jump when my phone rings and it’s Bailey. “Hi Bailey, how… What do you mean you haven’t found Byron? I have been trying to find out the exact details! I’m as frustrated as you are, considering what you promised me after you and he fuck!” I roll my eyes and pinch my nose. “Oh wait, I think I have an idea. He’s gone into business with… Oh what the hell is the name of the company?! He told me... I know he told me, but I can’t remember... Shouting at me is not going to make me remember quicker. Give me a few seconds!” I tell him as I pace around the room. “No, I can’t remember the company, but I know he’s in Monte Carlo and… What do you mean ‘fucking Monte Carlo’? I told you he was in Monte Carlo, so where are you? Rome! Well it’s in Italy, isn’t it? So it can’t be that far away, can it?” I ask as he hangs up. I shrug and decide to go to the diner. It’s not my fault that he was too stupid to listen!


SAVOY HOTEL, ROME - SAME TIME

CALISTA’S SUITE


I am just staring at the phone. I had to hang up before I caused him immense damage! I take some steadying breaths. He is very lucky that I need him as an entrance into Byron’s world, so that I can isolate him. I start to pack again and book a flight to Monte Carlo, which is 424 miles away! So no Mika, you imbecile, not fucking close at all!


Meanwhile, I am losing time. Sure, fucking other men has been fun; sucking the souls out of them has made it even moreso. That last arrogant ass, who thought we should arrange for permanent meetings and then didn’t take no for an answer, was particularly fun to dispose of. I suppose his wife would have received word of his demise by now. In all honesty, she will probably thank me, since she’s about a billion dollars richer. Now she can suck whatever pussy she wants and not be limited to her best friend. Hell, maybe as payment, I’ll seek her out eventually as myself and let her thank me properly. From the screams I heard while checking in on her, she has a tongue like a tornado and it’s as long as my middle finger. Bailey shouldn’t get to have all the fun; Calista needs to come out and play, too. Since she’s got tits like pillows, I’m sure I’ll find loads to keep me occupied. But anyway, I’ll only be fertile for a little less than two more weeks, and finding Byron has to be my top priority right now. Where the fuck could he be?!


I glare into the air and speak, “Ostende mihi Tullius (Show me Byron)!”


A vision of him hammering into some young blond with long hair materializes. Although I can’t see the blond’s face, I know he has to be beautiful. Byron always did have a gift for finding the most attractive men. The sheen of sweat glistening off of both bodies is absolutely mesmerizing! I can’t help but wonder what it would feel like to be in the room with them as they go at it ferociously. I feel my insides clench as Byron’s muscles ripple, his ass moving in a circular motion even as the blond pushes himself back onto him. Oh fuck! He grabs his hair, using it as a tether so he can slam even more forcefully into him. From the sounds coming through loud and clear, Byron has found the trick’s hot spot and is unerringly drilling it on every fucking pass. I know I have to go, but I can’t help myself as my hands travel of their own volition over my body. Too bad Byron would never want me as a woman, but then again, as a man I’ll get to experience the same pounding the trick is getting. Just as I’m about to find my own release, the vision dissipates! ARRRGH!!!! I must have him! It’s not just about getting a child for me at this moment, but being fucked by a legend. I’m the only one, male or female, who is worthy enough to suck and fuck his cock!


First, I’ll find that fucking blond though, and I’ll suck the soul out of the little bastard for daring to touch and entice what’s mine! Then I’ll show Byron that no one will ever be able to give him pleasure as I can. And while I’m doing it, I’ll get pregnant with the ultimate means to bind him to me. A blood tie is the only thing that stands between me and total domination. And I shall have it by any means necessary! I gather my things quickly as my body screams with dissatisfaction and the pain of not being able to cum. No one in Monte Carlo better even think of getting in my fucking way!

 


THOMAS MANSION - SAME TIME

VIC


I laughed as I heard her howls of frustration when I dropped the Monte Carlo nugget into their conversation! There was a long enough pause between their bitching at each other for me to slip in and take over Mika briefly, so I could point her in the wrong direction. Sure, I also had a good time showing her what will never be hers, although I made sure to keep Jules’ face hidden. She’ll eventually recognize him of course, but by then it will already be too late. Manipulation may be her tool of choice, but when I choose to use it, it’s my forte. Hey, don’t judge... We gods need to have some fun too!


“They’re all back.” Di interrupts my thoughts. “By the way, don’t even begin to believe that I don’t know what you’ve been up to these last few minutes. The smug look tells all, Mr. Meddling Marius.” I smile when she uses my current middle name. When I choose to rebirth myself again, then Victor will become my next middle name. She smiles back briefly, but then grows serious again. “Listen, I know they have to be battle ready soon, but I think they need a break. It’s been a lot for them to take on board so quickly, and well... Can they just play with their powers tonight and let the hard work begin again tomorrow?”


“Di…”


“I am not trying to buy time for Mika, Vic. I know he is beyond saving, but surely you can see…”


“Okay, one evening, and then tomorrow we start again in earnest.” I agree, knowing that she will just keep at me if I don’t let her have her way in this one thing. I tell her about what Calista’s next immediate plan is, including what I’ve implanted in her mind as we head to the lounge. But when we get there, I see exactly what Di means about them. They all look exhausted, but determined.


“Right. Now tonight is play and knowledge time!” I announce and they all look at me in confusion. “Elvis moved the glass… that is easy; everyone can do that. But the harnessing of your primary magi power, now that is fun!” That gets their attention. “For example, Byron you are a fire magi, so you can create a fireball.”


“Seriously?” He looks astonished.


“Of course! Roll your hands together like you are creating a ball… no-no keep your hands further apart and…” There are gasps as slowly a tiny ball of fire begins to form between his hands. “Good, good, now keep it going... but don’t rush!” The ball starts to get bigger.


“Does it hurt?” Des looks wary, but I sense her keenness.


“No, you cannot be hurt by your own power. Oh that’s great! Well done, Byron! Now everyone else try! Di, take notes so we can see which weapons need to be crafted for their higher magi power.”


She nods.


Soon they have their own little balls between their hands. Jules is, as we thought, air, but with a quarter of ice. Des is primarily earth. Faye is light. Elvis is mist. Fagin is darkness. Cynthia is a combination of all of the magi elements, so she can protect them all. As a guardian, that’s a given, but it’s Halo that’s the surprise. He is metal!


“Metal. Now that’s interesting! Halo, repeat after me extendam et flectere (stretch and bend).”


“Extendam et flectere.” Sure enough the ball goes flat and starts to push his hands apart.


“Vic, what’s going on?!” He sounds panicked.


“Relax and don’t panic. Your power cannot harm you, remember? Now say ordinandam gladium (form into a sword).” He does as he’s told and slowly the sword begins to form. “Give the sword to Byron.” The sword floats towards him. “Now Byron, I need you to say this: gladio et igne copulare (fire and sword join)…”


“Gladio et igne copulare.” The ball wraps itself rapidly round the sword, twirling and whirling so bright that we have to look away and then there is a flash. We’re all astonished as the sword lands, point down, by Byron’s feet.


“Oh my God! You mean we’ve found him?!” Di gasps and I grin.


“I think we have! In fact, I’m sure we have… but one more test.”


“Byron, I need you to go over to the kitchen.” He gets up quickly and when he arrives, he looks expectantly at me. But before I can speak, he holds up his hand.


Per latus meum (by my side).” He states and the sword shoots across the room to land, again, point down at his feet. He then takes a breath and swipes his hand across the blade, leaving a trail of blood to drip down.


“Byron!” Jules cries out, but Di forces him to sit down.


“Jules it’s fine, trust me.” Cynthia tells him. “Ad sanandum vulnus (heal the wound).” She chants and then smiles. “Show him your hand.”


Jules relaxes when he sees that the wound is healed.


“See, he knows what he’s doing. That sword is now his and his alone. It will be wielded by no one else but him. So it cannot be used against him.” I smile in satisfaction. He was always a quick study. “And yes, Di we have found him.”


“Found who?” Cynthia demands.


“Our weapon master.” I turn and smile beatifically at Halo.


“Weapon master?” He repeats.


“Yes. And I think that Ice-Tina saw something, but wasn’t sure what it was. That’s why she kept you so close.”


“So, I can’t kill her… but I could make the weapons that can?” He asks.


“Yes.”

 

“Good enough.” He growls, and starts another ball.