- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm sorry it's a short chapter, but with midterms and everything I really can't find the time to write anything.

 

After our fight over the secret I kept, things calmed down. The only trouble we faced during our time together was over the cancer treatment I faced and the news that Mother Taylor bagged a hot man that is my age. Justin could not accept it, but after reasoning with him that our age difference is the same he relented. He was not happy at all either, but he stopped bothering his mom about it. When Tucker started coming to the family dinners, Sunshine finally saw how serious they were and accepted them. However, that took months.


In which Mickey and my lover patched things up. They bonded over Rage, a comic they created together, based one the gang's problems- both romantic and of life itself. Things were still rocky, but with the shrink and Ben's help Michael was getting better. Slowly, but still a progress. It helped that Sunshine was a very kind person and is not one to hold to grudges.


While being here, Justin interned in Kinnetik and helped with a bunch of campaigns- especially Brown's, who absolutely loved Sunshine. But who was I to blame her? My Justin is just that loveable. Other than that, Sunshine only focused in school and me. He said not to worry that he can continue working on strengthening his career in the art world when he gets back to New York. That his priority was me, and until I don't get better I'll be his main focus.


I'll never admit it out loud, no matter how much I've changed, his cheesy, lesbian words warmed my heart and gave the strength to pull through this whole cancer mess. Knowing that he he has a show, in that boutique gallery in New York, for when he goes back, made me feel less guilty about him not focusing on his art while being here.


Things were good, things were perfect, especially when the girls told Justin about his rights on Gus, as a parting gift the day before he left for New York. Mother Taylor cried in joy at the news of being a grandmother. As I already knew there was no surprise for me, like for the rest of the gang. However, when Mel announced that thanks to todays technology she is able to get pregnant and wants Sunshine to be the father of her baby... let's simply say I spat what I was drinking all over the dining table at Debbie's.


Of course, the girls assured Justin that there was no rush and that he could give them the response once he graduates. We both had a long talk that night, we were a couple and this doesn't only affect him, but us as well. We didn't reach a verdict that night, but we still had a year and a half to think this through. So, we didn't rush things for once and decided to take our time. The possibility of having another child wouldn't go away, if Justin decides to wait longer. If the munchers can't wait for him, I could easily pay a surrogate.


But we still have time before that... for now I'll enjoy my health and count the days until summer vacations to be back at my Sunshine's side.