- Text Size +

"What the hell, Emmett?! Why'd you do that?" Michael screamed.

"Me?! I didn't do a damn thing!" Emmett screamed back.

"Well then it must have been Justin! I told you he did it earlier today! Now do you believe me?!" Michael yelled at Brian.

"I didn't do anything to you, Michael! Not now and not earlier today!" Justin responded.

"You all saw him do it! It had to be him!" Michael screeched, his voice getting higher with each word out of his mouth.

Everyone started speaking at the same time, each trying to talk over the others.

"Quiet!"

The entire bar went silent again. The group of friends turned as one to see who demanded their attention.

"Drew?" Emmett said.

Drew leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on his lover's lips.

"Now that I have everyone's attention, I have something you guys need to see. Especially you, Michael."

Michael was wiping his face with napkins he had grabbed up from the table. He looked up at Drew.

"All I want to see is his ass in jail for assault!"

"That won't happen," Drew said sternly. "Now is there a way to play a video from my phone to the monitor in the corner?"

"Yeah, I can do that."

The gang at the table turned to find a geeky, but very cute, young man sitting two tables over with his hand raised.

Drew nodded and handed the young man his cellphone. He took the phone over to the bar and in less than five minutes the image on the screen changed to the interior of the bar.

Everyone watched as the video on Drew's phone began to play. There Michael was, on the screen, flapping his arms after selecting the table, and again when Ben had joined them. Michael's frown turned to a wince as he saw himself flapping his arms and nearly hit his husband in the face.

Then came the final scene and Michael watched himself on the screen as he flapped his arms, turned in a circle three times, barked three times like a dog, and then grabbed Emmett's Cosmo and poured it over his own head.

Once the video ended, the young man returned to the table and handed the phone back to Drew.

"I don't understand," Michael said, frowning once again. His expression soon turned angry and he reached for the geek as he was walking back to his table. "How did you do that?!"