- Text Size +

 

I have had such a busy, busy day! I managed to get three new bookings today - two weddings and one anniversary party. I have been running my perky little ass (I can dream) off all afternoon. In fact, I had to turn off my phone due to Bridezilla #3 calling every fifteen minutes. After my last meeting I turned my phone back on and discovered I had seventeen new messages, sixteen from her and one from Michael.

Silly me, I listened to Michael's message first not wanting to listen to the screeching banshee known as Bridezilla #3. Quite frankly she's about to take the #1 spot. Her wedding is next week and she has decided she wants to change the colors for her ceremony and reception. Like Fuck! No way!

Anyway, after listening to Michael's nails-on-the-chalk-board screeching, Bridezilla #3 will sound angelic. He was ranting on and on about Justin throwing a drink on him. As if! I know I have felt like doing it a few times myself over the years, but Justin? No. Just no. I wouldn't blame Baby one bit if he did, though; I mean, really, after all the bullshit he has put up with from Michael since the night Baby met Brian, he would have done it long before now if that was something he would do.

I tried calling Baby so I could hear his side, but it went to voicemail so he must be painting. I even tried Brian, but that call went to voicemail, too. Maybe Baby isn't painting; maybe he's gettin' busy with Brian. I wonder if I should try Teddy... nah.  Well, I guess I'll find out what the fuck is going on when we all meet up at Woody's tonight.

In the meantime, I'll listen to the sixteen glorious and fun-filled messages from Bridezilla #3 and if she's still ranting about the same shit, I'll tell the bitch to find another wedding planner.