- Text Size +

I checked my phone messages before I left the office; I have two messages from Blake and one from Michael. I decide to listen to Blake's messages first; Michael can wait. The first message is a bit strange...

'Hey, the strangest thing happened today. I went by Red Cape on my lunch break to pick up a comic for the nephew of one of my colleagues and while I was talking with Michael about all of us meeting up tonight at Woody's, he suddenly flapped his arms... like a bird. I asked him why he did that. Ted, he didn't know what I was talking about. I didn't push it, just said okay, paid for the comic and left. I'm not sure what to think. Give me a call when you get a chance. Love you.'

Flapped his arms? What the fuck?

The second message from Blake is him telling me he will be running late tonight and will meet me at the diner for a bite to eat before heading to Woody's. That actually works out perfect since I'm leaving the office a little later than I had planned.

I decide to listen to Michael's message thinking maybe tonight's plans have changed. What I hear is Michael ranting about 'Boy Wonder' throwing a drink at him; and I would almost swear I heard him bark like a dog. Sounded a bit like the Pomeranian my grandmother had when I was a kid.  I had to listen to it twice to be sure I heard correctly. I find this very hard to believe, but the barking makes me wonder about what Blake mentioned in his message from earlier.

I wonder what the hell is wrong with Michael?