- Text Size +

 

Something strange is going on around Liberty Ave. today. I've heard Michael's name mentioned a few times, but whenever I get close everyone stops talking.

I wasn't scheduled to work today, but I went in to cover the last two hours of Kiki's shift; she had a doctor's appointment that couldn't be rescheduled. It was absolutely crazy! I tried to get somebody, anybody, to tell me what the fuck was going on, but everybody just clammed up.

But then the really crazy thing happened when I got home. Michael had called and left a message on my machine; something about Justin dumping a drink on his head. That's crazy! Sunshine wouldn't do that, no matter how tempted he might be. Of course my idiot son could have said something that might cause that reaction from Sunshine. Hell, I've been tempted myself many times over the years.

Well, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. I would try to find out what happened, but I promised Carl I wouldn't make any rash decisions, I would wait and listen to the story from all parties. So I'm just going to grit my teeth and suck it up. I won't call Sunshine, I won't call Brian, I won't call Emmett, I won't call Ted, I won't call Ben, and I absolutely refuse to call my idiot son.

I sure hope Carl is proud of me because I'm going to go fuckin' nuts!