- Text Size +

I was able to catch an earlier flight and arrived back in town a day early. I decided to surprise Emmett and didn't say anything when I called to talk to him this morning. He mentioned meeting the guys at Woody's tonight so I came straight here from the airport. I haven't even finished my first beer and already I have heard several strange things concerning Michael.

Now, I'm not a big fan of Michael Novotny-Bruckner and have often wondered how Ben ended up with him, even if, as they say, opposites attract. They don't really seem to have anything in common. The only person I find to be more opposite to Michael than Ben is Brian. However, I find the things that I'm overhearing tonight to be a bit odd even for Michael.

I have heard several conversations about his behavior since I walked in about twenty minutes ago. Odd behavior such as he was barking like a dog, turning in circles, flapping his arms. Someone even said that Justin threw a drink at Michael earlier today at Michael's store. That's the one that I find very hard to believe.

Well, speak of the devil, Michael just walked in and is heading to the bar. I think I'll stay here in the back of the bar and see if anything odd happens... and holy shit! He was talking to the bartender, I assume ordering a drink, and then he pointed to an open table and flapped his arms. The bartender looked at him with an odd expression but Michael didn't even seem to notice; he just picked up his beer and walked over to the table. People seem to be giving him a wide berth.

I pull out my cellphone; I'm going to start recording this.