- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Brian/Justin; College AU; Brian poses nude for one of Justin’s projects and hijinks ensue; turquoise, vodka shots, Tall, Dark and Steamy, “You make him sound like a latte.”


He was going to fail; he just knew it.

 

And then all his hard work since his father, (the homophobic asshole), kicked him out - busting his ass every waking hour in the studio, his forced servitude in the guise of internships each summer, working ungodly hours at the diner and the tutoring he took on the side for a bit of cash - would be for naught.

 

All because he couldn’t find the perfect ass.

 

Brushing his hand through his fine, blonde hair, Justin scanned the quad area a tad desperately. When he came up with the idea for this project, he just couldn’t see himself doing yet another cutesy, little, real or mythical, animal like the rest of his classmates. Seriously, if he had to look at one more pink or purple or turquoise unicorn or the like, and not tell the artist what he really thought, he might just vomit.

 

Which led to him, Daphne and Emmett spending a drunken Saturday evening doing vodka shots and brainstorming ideas. It also explained the idea that he glommed onto with all the enthusiasm of a...well, a drunk, college student. But at least he was living up to standard. Anything was better than another panda bear no matter how cute they might be.

 

Plus he could lie and say he was interested in combining this project with his life studies class. That sounded much more inspired than exactly what it was - the musings of a bunch of horny, giggling college friends who were far too drunk for their own good.

 

His professor might just buy that; she was usually far too high herself to care.

 

It left him wondering just why he’d taken this class in the first place.

 

The problem came when trying to find the perfect specimen for his project.

 

He honestly didn’t think it would be this difficult to find a model for a seemingly simplistic art project; but most of the available pickings had left him feeling uninspired. (In more ways than one.) And when he felt uninspired, nothing came out right.

 

In fact, the only person that had even come close to the image in his mind, had been Drew Boyd, the college’s star quarterback. And he was so far into the closet that Justin would have to trudge through the snow drifts of Narnia just to ask him if he’d pose for him. And Justin really was not a fan of snow or people who have their heads, or in this case asses, buried in it.

 

But now, with the project’s deadline looming over his head, he was getting a bit desperate, and might just chance asking Drew.

 

And that’s when he saw him.

 

Justin froze and time seemed to stand still as he stared at what surely had to be the most beautiful man he’d ever seen. Honestly, he’s not sure how he’d missed him in the first place as he was exactly Justin’s type. Tall and handsome, the man had a good five to six inches on him, with dark brown hair that had auburn highlights when the sun hit it, and a kissable mouth.

 

But even more amazing was his ass.

 

Although he was slender, with more of a swimmer’s build than a more bulked-up, athletic build, his ass was a thing of beauty and Justin was dying to get his hands on it.

 

In a purely artistic way, of course.

 

Yeah, he didn’t quite believe that himself.

 

And then the handsome stranger looked up, and Justin’s breath caught in his throat as sharp, intelligent, hazel eyes looked straight at him, a small smirk twitching at the corner of his oh-so-kissable mouth. And he knew, in that very moment, that he had to have this man in any way, shape or form that he could.

 

… … … … …

 

So, Justin has turned into a bit of a stalker.

 

But when faced with such perfection, could anyone really blame him?

 

It started with him merely having lunch in the same quad area that he’d spotted Tall, Dark and Steamy, but after three days of nothing, and a tighter than he liked deadline, he upped the ante, and began to actively look for his quarry. But he hadn’t been successful, seeing Tall, Dark and Steamy from a distance, only to have him disappear as soon as Justin had made his way to his last known location.

 

It was getting a bit frustrating.

 

Not to mention becoming a source of endless amusement to his friends; they’d taken to spending all their free time helping him stalk the poor bastard. Well, at least Daphne did. Emmett just shook his head and told him he was better off finding someone that wanted to be found. But Daphne took one look at his face and began scheming right along with him.

 

That was why she’d been his best friend since pre-school.

 

But even with her help, and Emmett’s non-help, Justin still hadn’t tracked down his mystery man and it was starting to feel a bit hopeless.

 

“You know, Jus,” Daphne said, giving him a sympathetic smile. “I hate to say this, but you might have to settle for someone else. Your project is due in like a week. And while you’re good…”

 

“Yeah, I know,” Justin said, pushing his food around his plate. “I just hate to compromise. He’s so perfect and I just want…”

 

Justin paused, a grin stealing over his face as he he spied a welcome sight indeed out of the corner of his eye. Turning his head to the right, a frisson of awareness jolted down his spine as Tall, Dark and Steamy entered the quad where he, Daph and Emmett were eating and sat at one of the unoccupied tables.

 

“Oh, don’t look now, but Tall, Dark and Steamy is approaching at my three o’clock,” Justin said in a low voice, feeling a bit breathless.

 

“I love that - Tall, Dark and Steamy,” Daphne tittered, but didn’t bother looking as she’d seen him from a distance before. “You make him sound like a latte.”

 

“I bet he’d taste just as yummy.” Justin smiled dreamily, his eyes following his mystery man’s movements as he unpacked his bag.

 

“Good to the last drop.” Daphne smirked.

 

Justin turned to her with an arched brow, and then dissolved into giggles at her unrepentant grin. This is why he loved her so much. They thought on the same wave-length. If he’d been straight he would have proposed to her a long time ago.

 

“Well, if I ever find out, you’ll be the first to know.” Justin leered.

 

Emmett snorted, his eyes trained on mystery man. “Don’t even try it, Baby.”

 

“Try what?” Justin asked, all innocence.

 

“Making a play for La God Kinney,” Emmett said, turning back to Justin and Daphne. “Many a man has tried, and all have failed. Sadly, the only thing that the Great God Kinney has eyes for these days are his books.”

 

“I’m not after him.” Justin flushed; denial, it’s not just a river in Egypt. “I’m just after his ass…”

 

Emmett arched a sceptical brow.

 

“Not in that way, pervert,” Justin rolled his eyes. That was his story and he was sticking to it. Of course, if anything more happened, he certainly wouldn’t complain. “It’s for an art project.”

 

“Sure it is,” Daphne chimed in at the same time as Emmett said. “You keep telling yourself that, Baby.”

 

Justin just stuck his tongue out at the both of them and didn’t bother to answer as they knew him far too well for him to even attempt lying. But that was interesting information.

 

“So, his name is Kinney?” Justin asked, trying, and failing, to hide his interest.

 

“Brian Kinney,” Emmett nodded as he dragged one of his fries through his ranch dressing. “Heartbreaker of females and star of every gay boy’s wet dreams. Not that it does them any good. The females because he’s out and burned-the-fucking-closet-down proud, and the boys because he pays absolutely no attention to them.”

 

Emmett paused and gave Justin an appraising look over before continuing.

 

“You, on the other hand, you sweet, young  thing; with your cute, little, bubble-butt, and a mouth that was just made for…” Emmett trailed off knowingly. Justin blushed while Daphne scrunched her nose in disgust. “Well, he might just make an exception for you.”

 

“It’s all about the ass,” Justin leered, giving his ass an impertinent wag.

 

“Well, you’ve worked it to get your way enough times,” Emmett snickered. “I’d love to see you take Kinney on…God knows I’d love to witness Big Bad’s downfall. ”

 

“If anyone could do it, it’d be Justin,” Daphne stated with unswerving loyalty.

 

Justin gave his friend a small smile and then turned to watch Brian through his lashes. While Emmett’s words were hardly encouraging, Justin just wasn’t ready to give up. Brian Kinney was undeniably the sexiest, most beautiful man he’d ever laid eyes on. And Justin was well aware that he was no slouch in the looks department himself. It could work.

 

“I’m going in.” Justin said decisively, flicking a grin at his friends.  “Wish me luck.”

 

“Good luck, Baby,” Emmett said, shaking his head. “You’re going to need it.”