- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay in this chapter; as I said in my note in Britin, I got really sick starting in January 2019 and it just spiraled down from there. I'm not going to go into to details, although I will say it required five hospitalizations and two surgeries. As such, I didn't have a lot of time to write. And sadly, I'm still in treatment for the problem through the end of March. That said, I haven't abandoned my fics and hope to work on them now that I have more time on my hands. Thanks always for reading!


Capture the…Flag?

Brian ran a hand through his hair and stared blankly at his computer screen, silently willing the words to come for his paper on the role of social media and surveillance vs. privacy of such platforms in business for his Business Ethics class. It's a topic that he's always been deeply passionate about, and usually he would have plenty to say on the topic, but he couldn't concentrate for longer than a few minutes at a time.

He blamed that on a particular blond imp.

Prior to meeting Justin, and the ridiculous request that he couldn't resist, Brian hadn't had an issue focusing on his studies. In fact, one would say that he had been rather obsessive about getting them done and over with as soon as possible. (It was partly due to wanting to get on with his life; and partly because he wanted to get the fuck away from Michael and his incessant demands and whining).

But from the moment Taylor had pranced his cute, little bubble-butt into Brian's life, his studies and life goals had lost some of their importance. Oh, he wasn't by any means neglecting them, and he was just as determined to make something of his life; but now they had taken the back burner to bedding the teasing, blond twat.

Perhaps he should just bed the imp and get it over with; surely, if he fucked Justin it would get the blond out of his system and he could concentrate once more.

Groaning, Brian cupped his rapidly hardening dick and squeezed; it had been far too long since he'd sunk his dick into a hot mouth or tight ass. It had been even longer since he'd fucked an ass of Justin's caliber. And their little encounter earlier had done nothing to cool or assuage the fire that bubbled in his veins every time he thought of Justin writhing beneath him, making those hot little noises of pleasure in the back of his throat, his body all but begging to be fucked into oblivion.

 

"But in this case; I'll allow you to keep these," Brian purred, snapping the waistband of Justin's boxer briefs. The blond hissed and then groaned as Brian pressed his mouth against Justin's ear; he sucked the lobe into his mouth and bit down before he murmured. "Besides, when I get you naked for the first time, I want to be in a place with a bed where I can fully appreciate it."

And then Brian stepped away, his chest heaving as he put some much needed distance between the two of them; his back coiled with tension and his dick ached with unfulfilled desire as he turned around and sucked in a deep breath. Fuck! Keeping his hands off of the blond twat was going to be much harder than he thought.

Sucking in another steadying breath, he couldn't help wondering just why he was there; there was absolutely no reason for Taylor to have him present, and his earlier arguments of needing him to pose to get the right 'shape' of his form held little water given the sketches the little brat had made that first night. He didn't believe for one minute that additional sittings were necessary for the project.

Which left just one other possibility…the little twat had lured him there in order to tease and seduce him, likely hoping to put a quicker end to their games.

It was the only explanation; even if the teasing, little imp didn't realize it himself.

Brian spun on his heel, fully intending to confront the brat, and then froze, his mouth gaping and the words drying on the tip of his tongue as he stared at the most perfect ass he'd ever laid eyes on jutting up in the air. Snapping his mouth shut, Brian licked his parched lips and continued to stare as Justin bent over the table, his ass perfectly on display as he studied some paper in front of him; and then Brian just lost it.

He'd had every intention of behaving; he'd had every intention of walking away and letting the brat work on his project. This, of course, after he'd forced the brat to confess to purposely teasing him and putting things firmly back under his control. But all those good intentions dried up and said 'sayonara' the moment he'd been faced with that perfectly delectable treat stretched out before him.

And really, could anyone blame him for snapping? He was only human.

Stalking back over to Justin, Brian pressed his painfully hard dick against the crack of his ass and draped over the top of him, his own hands pinning the teasing, little brat's hands down to the table. Smirking at Justin's audible gasp, Brian sucked on his rapidly fluttering pulse and ground his dick into said ass; groaning when the blond arched up into him and ground back. Fuck, but he was so fucking hot.

"You're playing with fire, little boy," Brian murmured into Justin's ear, licking the shell as Justin squirmed beneath him. "If you don't want to turn in a late project, I suggest you get back to it. Otherwise, l won't be held responsible for my actions."

"Me?" Justin asked breathlessly; he tipped his head to the side in order to give Brian better access to his neck. He looked up at Brian through his lashes, the heat in his eyes belying the innocent expression on his face. "I thought that was what I was doing? I was over here, minding my own business and studying my schematics, when you felt the need to molest me once more."

"Molest you?" Brian huffed, biting the juncture of Justin's shoulder and neck in retaliation for the audacious lie; he chuckled darkly at Justin's hiss of pleasure. "I'll show you exactly what it means to be molested by me, brat."

Swiping out an arm, Brian shoved the schematics and other tools off to the side, completely unrepentant when several of them clattered to the floor. He spun Justin around, pushed him against the table, pressed him down flat on his back, and quickly stepped between his legs as they fell open.

"Brian…" Justin whispered, his voice low, guttural and lust-drunk, as Brian ground his dick against the blond's; Justin arched underneath him, grinding his cock up into Brian's, as he fought Brian's grip, wanting more; but Brian held him firmly in place. "Brian…please…"

Brian cut off any other words Justin might have said as he attacked his mouth, devouring bruised, pink lips with an intensity he'd never felt before. It was like something had burrowed beneath his skin and took up residence there; and nothing but Justin's touch could cool the fires. Nipping at Justin's bottom lip, he chuckled and then licked into Justin's mouth when he gasped, aggressively tangling his tongue with Justin's. But rather than chill the flames, it just seemed to stoke the fire even higher if at all possible.

Relinquishing his mouth, Brian slid his lips down over Justin's neck, paying close attention to the little dip above his Adam's apple. Justin moaned and slid his fingers into Brian's tightly gripping it and shoving downwards, likely hoping to hurry Brian along. But Brian wasn't about to rush now that he finally had the tempting, little brat beneath him, exactly where he'd wanted him from the moment he'd first seen him.

Lavishing attention on Justin's neck, he chuckled when Justin squirmed again, huffed and tugged, determined to get his way; but, again, Brian just continued his feast, sucking on the skin above Justin's pulse until he mewled wantonly. He knew was likely to leave a bruise, and Justin would likely be pissed off when he discovered it, but Brian liked the idea of marking him as his own, keeping the other assholes from making a move.

And if that thought didn't shock him, he didn't know what would. Typically, he wasn't one to ardently pursue or keep his bed partners around once he'd gotten what he wanted. But Justin was different; he didn't mind the idea of keeping the kid around for much longer than a quick fuck in the back of the library like all his other former tricks.

"Fuck me…" Justin whimpered and squirmed, drawing his attention back to the precocious enigma beneath him.

He shunted his confusing thoughts aside and chuckled against Justin's skin; and then chuckled again at Justin's blush when he realized that he'd said the words out loud.

"That can be arranged," Brian purred, smirking when Justin swore under his breath once more and arched up into Brian's mouth.

Sucking in a sharp breath, Brian nipped at the skin under his mouth and continued down over Justin's chest, nipping and licking and sucking, with the other man writhing against him, until he reached his pretty, pink nipples. He sucked one into his mouth and enjoyed the sharp gasp of breath that Justin sucked in as he bit down; nipping it gently before he dragged his tongue over it to soothe the sting.

And then, chuckling as Justin continued to tug on his hair and swear under his breath, Brian had just turned to give the other the same attention, when a loud clatter broke through the haze surrounding his mind. Pulling back abruptly, he took a deep breath and shook his head, attempting to clear it as Justin made an unhappy mewl.

"Fuck," Brian huffed, mentally shaking his head at how quickly things had gotten out of hand. This was the last place he wanted his first time with Justin to be. Leaning his head against Justin's, he sighed; one that the other man copied when he realized that they weren't going to be finishing what they started.

"The things you do to me," Brian murmured, a little scared of the way Justin affected him. It was so unlike him to get this wrapped up in one man, to the point where he couldn't stop thinking about him and couldn't keep his hands off him.

Justin sighed again and made to get up, but Brian held him firm, just wanting to feel the other man against him for a little longer. Justin looked up, surprised by the action and arched his brow; Brian bit his lip, but couldn't really put his feelings into words, so instead he just mimicked the action and asked the question that plagued his mind.

You know; before he got distracted by that spectacular ass.

"Tell the truth; do you really need me here?" Brian asked, knowing full well that the answer was no, but he wanted Justin to admit it.

Justin blushed and looked away; Brian smirked, knowing that he'd been right.

"Need you here? No," Justin huffed, a pretty blush on his cheeks. He looked up at Brian with a wry smile. "Want you here? Yes."

Brian rolled his lips between his teeth, uncharacteristically pleased at the confession. Unfortunately, as much as he'd love to play muse to his little Picasso, he did have other pressing matters to attend to before he could focus on the interesting enigma that was Justin Taylor. Namely, his school work.

"Well, as tempting as that would be," Brian sighed, tracing his fingers along Justin's ribs, completely reluctant to let the other man go. "I do have a paper I need to finish; and if I stay, neither of us will be getting anything done."

"I'm not sure I care at this point," Justin stated brazenly, his eyes calm and steady and determined as they met Brian's. And fuck, if that wasn't completely hot.

But needs must…

"Now, now, now, Taylor," Brian teased, finally helping him up off the table and heading for his clothes, pleased to see Justin scurrying over to his own in an effort to cover the raging hard-on that he was sporting. "Be a good boy and get your project done. And when you finish up tonight, come find me. I promise to make it worth your while."

Smirking at the disgruntled snort behind him, Brian quickly dressed and swaggered over to a half dressed Justin. He stared down at the other man and then slowly lowered his head, taking him into a slow, deep kiss that promised more to come. He gently pulled away, a small smile flitting at the corner of his mouth as Justin followed his lips, reluctant for the kiss to end.

"Later," he whispered and sauntered towards the door, laughing on the inside as he heard a very disgruntled Justin mutter under his breath as he reached the door.

"Fuck! How the hell am I supposed to concentrate now?"

 

Brian gasped as he came on his hand; and stared at his lap in befuddlement, wondering when he'd undone his pants in the first place. And then he shook his head and chalked it up to the mysterious affect Justin had on him. He was at the point where it was best to just admit that the blond had a pull on him and no amount of denial was going to change that. Better to accept it now rather than fight pointlessly against it.

Even if it was only to himself and not to the blond that was causing said mental unrest.

Fuck, when had this become his life?

"I need a walk to clear my head…" he muttered to himself and then shook his head in disgust as he realized that he was now talking to himself.

The imp was going to drive him mad.

… … … … …

Brian heaved a sigh and barely quelled the urge to roll his eyes as Michael prattled on beside him. Why the other man thought he cared about anything he said right now, let alone the latest issue of Captain Asshole, he had no idea. He'd thought he'd made himself rather clear earlier, but apparently Michael was either in the process of rewriting history or so deep into the land of denial that he had no hope of seeing himself out even if Brian handed him a map and a flashlight.

In fact, the only reason he was sticking around and hadn't walked off without a word yet was the fact that Michael had mentioned he was in the middle of playing Capture the Flag with his dorm mates as part of some enforced floor bonding bullshit. And if Michael was here, then his hot, little next-door neighbor had to be somewhere around here as well. Unless Justin had been smart enough to make up an excuse and weaseled his way out of participating in the nonsense.

But he was hedging his bets on not.

He'd seen how determined Justin's best friend could be when she wanted something; and he had a feeling that something like this was right up her alley. If for no other reason than to torture her best friend and because she had a competitive streak a mile wide; or so he'd heard through the grapevine. He may not have recognized her in the coffee shop, but after he'd mentioned the incident to Emmy Lou, he'd quickly been reminded of the time she had taken the reigning trivia champion without even breaking a sweat.

Brian came to a halt, mentally rolling his eyes as Michael continued his Captain Asshole rant, completely oblivious to Brian's lack of care or attention to the topic. Fuck; did he ever shut up? Had it always been this way and Brian had just tuned it out; or had he gotten worse recently? He was close to telling Mikey to shut the fuck up and walking away just to preserve his sanity.

And then he spied a flash of blond hair.

Bingo!

Brian watched as Justin and his fag hag slipped into a copse of trees and grinned, once again tuning out anything Michael had to say. He didn't have time for his blather and frankly, when he had threatened him earlier, Brian was beyond over and done with his petulance and the friendship as a whole. He didn't take lightly to having his livelihood threatened, even if it was a spurious one.

He knew Deb would never hang him out to dry, no matter how angry Mikey was; although, he should probably warn her that Michael was in the throes of one of his epic shit fits. Maybe it would spare Brian the headache if she hauled his ass home.

"…and so I thought that we could go see Ma this weekend," Michael prattled on.

Brian rolled his eyes at the denseness of the other man; no way in hell. First of all, he was not ready to forgive Mikey for his earlier behavior, if he ever would be. And second, he had plans to nail a pretty blond boy ass this weekend, and nothing, absolutely nothing, was getting in the way of that; even if it meant he had to sic Mama Novotny on Mikey's lily white ass.

And ugh, now he needed brain bleach to erase that mental image.

"No can do, Mikey," Brian said as he watched his pretty little prey skulking along the tree line. He needed to lose Mikey and fast; before he lost sight of his blond. "I have plans this weekend; but, hey, say hi to Mama Novotny for me. Be sure to tell her all about the way you bang your instructor in order to stay in college. She'll be so proud."

"Fuck you, Brian!" Michael hissed and stopped in his tracks.

Brian raised an eyebrow and mildly stated, "Never in a million years."

Michael hissed like a scalded cat and stormed off without a word; Brian smirked and then turned his attention to a much more riveting topic – namely getting his pretty, little blond lost and alone in the forest, and at his mercy.

Well, at least what could possibly be considered a forest on a college campus; he wasn't choosey. As long as it meant that the two were relatively alone, that's all he cared about.

Striding across the lawn, Brian slipped into the copse of trees that he'd seen the aforementioned blond slip into; and then followed the voices until he stumbled upon Justin and Dimples. (And he really needed to learn her name as it was getting a bit annoying to refer to her as Dimples; he had never been one for nicknames.)

Justin was loudly complaining to his fag hag about the pointlessness of the game; and how he expected to stay hidden from the other team with the way he was talking, Brian didn't know. But maybe that was secretly his plan; if he got caught, then he could get out of said pointless game without cause or blame.

Which, actually, was pretty genius if you thought about it.

Not that it looked like his fag hag was falling for his complaints.

"I hope you realize that I could be getting laid right now," Justin complained as he looked around halfheartedly; likely hoping that the flag would jump out and make itself known.

"So you've said," Dimples sighed; and while Brian couldn't see it in the darkness, he wouldn't be surprised if she was rolling her eyes at her companion as well.

"He told me to come find him after I was done," Justin continued on, shoving a branch out of his way with no little amount of irritation. Dimples just face palmed and continued walking. "I should be getting laid right now; and instead I'm out here with you, traipsing around, trying to find a stupid flag for absolutely no good reason at all. Why is this?"

"Because you made plans and promises to me before your dick short-circuited your brain," Dimples said, shooting an irritated glare at Justin.

Brian fought back a snicker, inordinately pleased to find himself the subject of conversation. He was glad that he wasn't alone in his obsession to get the blond in bed. Justin scowled and shot an equally irritated glare at Dimples.

"You know, as my best friend, and chief fag hag," Justin griped, shoving yet more branches out of his way. "You should be encouraging me to get laid. I would do the same for you if the roles were reversed."

"Oh, get over it," Dimples huffed, smacking Justin in the arm. "It's one hour; you can give me one hour and then you can go track down your newest obsession and fuck him deep into the night with my blessing."

"Why do you do these things to me?" Justin huffed, as they slid into a thicker area of trees and bushes, taking him out of Brian's line of sight. Brian cursed at that, but at least he could still hear them, so he hadn't lost them yet. "And don't say it's because I'm anti-social. I'm not anti-social; I just can't stand people."

"You know, you never used to be this bad," Dimples snorted. "I actually remember a time when you were a little ray of sunshine that was friendly with everyone that he met."

"Yeah, I was also five and thought that unicorns existed too," Justin stated derisively, making Brian huff a laugh under his breath. "Your life view changes when you realize that your life-long dream of owning a unicorn will never happen…"

Brian jolted as Justin let out a startled yelp, followed by a string of invectives that would make even Brian blush; that is, if he had any shame. Luckily he didn't; so all he did was raise a single eyebrow as the cursing got worse and was added to with a second, much more feminine voice. Curious, Brian carefully slipped through some bushes and then came to a stunned halt at the sight in front of him.

Because there, under a couple of thickly branched trees, stood Justin, tangled up in a rope or a net of some kind, violently struggling against his binds. To little avail it seemed, as the more he struggled the more tangled he became in the netting; even with Dimples' dubious help. And then he smirked, his interest taking a more deviant direction, sensing the perfect opportunity when it availed itself.

Like hell was he going to pass this chance up.

"Well, well, well," Brian drawled, his smirk broadening as Justin's head popped up, an alarmed expression flashing across his face; and then the blond sagged with relief when he spotted Brian. "What do we have here?"

"Brian!" Justin called out, looking far too relieved to see him; if he only knew the track his thoughts had taken as soon as he'd seen the blond helpless and bound, he would have been far more concerned. "I'm so glad to see you; could you give us a little help here?"

"I don't know," Brian drawled as he prowled towards the other man, his eyes traveling over his bound body. He licked his lips as he came to the ass, confined in a tight pair of black cargos, which showed it off to perfection. He'd never been all that fond of cargo pants, but he had to admit that Justin wore them well. Flicking his eyes back up, he grinned and asked. "What's in it for me?"

"What do you mean what's in it for you?" Justin asked with a stunned frown.

"It just seems like a lot of effort to free you when you are so charmingly wrapped up for me," Brian smirked as he drew closer to the other man, all too aware of the girl at his side, who was watching them with far too much interest. He needed to figure out how to get them alone as, while he didn't mind an audience on occasion, he preferred them to be male. "So, I was asking – what's the incentive for me freeing you?"

"Asshole," Justin muttered and narrowed his eyes; especially when Dimples snorted in amusement.

"Ah, my favorite nickname," Brian snickered. "You do learn fast, Sunshine."

Dimples looked at Justin in surprise and mouthed the word, 'sunshine,' at him, obviously curious at the moniker. Justin blushed and shrugged, while Brian fought back a blush of his own, a bit annoyed that the nickname had slipped out; even if it did suit him. Luckily, it was dark enough where he was that they didn't notice the blush and he didn't feel the need to explain himself. Let them thinking he was being sarcastic.

"Now let's see here…" Brian trailed off as he circled Justin and Daphne, studying the net that held Justin in place; and wondered how the hell he had managed to get so tangled up in it in so little time. "How about I make a deal with…" Brian turned and pointed at Dimples. "You."

"A deal?" Dimples asked, a mix of intrigue and suspicion in her voice. "Like what?"

"I'll take over and free you up so that you can continue the game," Brian offered, eyeing a squirming Justin with appreciation, "if you leave Taylor here with me." He paused at Justin's indignant huff and grinned unrepentantly. "We do have some unfinished business to attend to after all."

Justin swallowed thickly and blushed, hastily looking away from his friend's probing stare; which just made Dimples even more suspicious and less willing to negotiate. Or maybe she realized that she held all the cards and could make him squirm.

"You seriously expect me to leave my best friend here?" Dimples asked skeptically; but Brian could tell she was just playing hardball. There was an obvious interest in what he had to offer for her compliance in her eyes. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised her brows. "With you. Tied up and at some strange man's mercy?"

"Please," Brian scoffed, not for one minute buying her ploy. "Like you don't know exactly who I am, Dimples."

"Dimples?" she asked, and then waved off any explanation with a flick of her hand. "Whatever; it's Daphne, not Dimples. And that is exactly my point; I've heard of you, and your reputation, Mr. Kinney."

"Always good to know that I still haven't lost it," Brian preened, grinning when Daphne's mouth twitched in an effort not to smile.

"Excuse me," Justin interjected, waving his hopelessly tangled hands; and damned if that didn't a thousand dirty thoughts spiraling through Brian's mind; which must have shown on Brian's face as Justin blushed and looked away. "I am right here you know."

"Quiet, Jus," Daphne hushed, holding up a single finger. "The adults are negotiating."

Ha! He knew she was just playing hardball! Now, let the games begin!

Brian grinned as Justin squawked and spluttered at her words; but Daphne just ignored him and leveled a gimlet eye on Brian, making him squirm just the tiniest bit; although, he was careful not to show it. It wouldn't do to let her see just how much power she had over him when they were in the midst of a negotiation.

"So," Daphne drawled, tapping a finger against her bottom lip. "What's in it for me?"

"Uh, you'll be free to continue the game and won't have to listen to him bitch all night?" Brian offered knowing full well that there was no way she'd cave to so little, but it was best to low ball it and then work his way up.

Daphne snorted and rolled her eyes at the weak offerings. "Not good enough. After all, he's tied up and hand-delivered for you; I need more."

"Daphne!" Justin exclaimed, his mouth dropping open at her words.

"Justin." Daphne scoffed and sent him a derisive look. "Like you aren't practically cumming in your jeans at the thought."

"I hate you," Justin muttered and crossed his arms over his chest, an adorable pout on his lips.

And did he really think that? Brian mentally groaned and wanted to smack himself for his wholly lesbionic thoughts. He'd say that his cousin Melanie must be rubbing off on him, but she was an even bigger ball breaker than he was.

"No you don't," Daphne said just a touch too gleefully and then refocused her attention back onto Brian. "So, what incentives can you offer me?"

Brian hummed thoughtfully, his mind turning back to that pointless conversation that he had with Michael and then he smiled. "I'll let you continue on in the game; and I'll tell you where the other team's flag is located. It will only be the general location as that's all I know, but it will narrow it down for you."

Daphne hummed and considered his offer.

"Tempting…" she drawled; and for a moment Brian had thought he'd gotten off lightly. But then he saw the glint in her eye and he knew that whatever she demanded as her rightful due would hurt, and hurt bad. "But I also want you to hook me up with your cousin Liam..."

Brian arched a single brow, impressed by her audacity. This was why he made it a habit not to negotiate with women; quite frankly, they terrified him. Especially as Daphne's smile broadened and she finished her demands.

"…And you'll pay for the hot new outfit I'll be wearing that night."

Fuck!

He eyed a pouting Justin, wondering if it were worth this level of extortion to have him to himself; and then he took in the ties that bound him so temptingly to the tree and his brain screamed, 'Fuck yeah! Are you stupid!? When is the next time you'll actually have this kind of opportunity arise again!?'

Apparently his brain and dick had been in conference while he was negotiating with this little scam artist and were firmly, (in more ways than one), in agreement.

"Done!" Brian said, smirking when Justin's eyes bulged. He turned to Daphne and cocked a brow. "Liam…seriously?"

"He's hot," Daphne shrugged.

"Well, there is no accounting for taste, but alright…" Brian snickered, almost pitying his cousin when this little pitbull got her hands on him; but she was Liam's problem now.

He had gotten what he wanted.

"I can't believe you sold me out like this!" Justin exclaimed, staring at Daphne in disbelief. Daphne just scoffed.

"What can I say?" she shrugged again. "It's a dog eat dog world; and everyone is out to get what they can. I need me some loving. Besides, it's not like you aren't going to thoroughly enjoy the end results. Have fun! I have a flag to find."

"Traitor!" Justin hissed; but she just waved him off, paused at Brian's side to get the flag's general location and then hurried away with a smirk.

Justin glared at her departing back and struggled against his bindings, but quickly found that he was still hopelessly entangled much to his annoyance. Brian stepped up to him, forcing him to step back into the tree behind him, leaving him neatly pinned in place; a position that Brian found to be very enticing indeed.

"And then, there were two…" he whispered, smirking when Justin visibly shivered.

"I can't believe that she left me here with you without even a backwards glance!" he huffed, trying to look put out by the fact, but it was difficult to believe when he kept licking his lips and his dick had started to perk up with interest.

"She was likely just helping a friend out," Brian drawled, reiterating the conversation that he'd overhead between the two friends. "After all, isn't that what a 'best friend, and chief fag hag' is supposed to do? 'Encourage you to get laid?"

Justin blushed and bit his lower lip, hastily looking away from a smirking Brian.

For his part, Brian just grinned and stepped into the blond, relishing the hiss that spilled over his lips when their bodies pressed together.

"So, now; just what will you give me in exchange for your release, Sunshine?" Brian purred, grabbing Justin's jaw and tipping it up.

He rubbed Justin's bottom lip with his thumb, eyes fastened onto his mouth as Justin peeked coyly through his lashes. A slow, inviting smile spread across his face as he switched tactics and studied Brian with a blatant heat in his eyes.

"What do you want?" he asked, blinking slowly, a flirtatious smile still on his face.

"That's a dangerous game you're playing, Sunshine," he warned playfully.

Brian licked his lips and traced a finger down over Justin's cheek and jaw, enjoying the slight hitch in Justin's breath at his touch. Justin just stared back with a defiant look on his face, unwilling to back down from the challenge. Brian's dick twitched at the look, his eyes traveling over a hopelessly entangled Justin, and he couldn't help imagining how the other man would look tied to his bed.

"I kind of like you like this," Brian purred, his hand sliding down Justin's chest to rest on his stomach as he leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Bound and at my mercy; I could do anything I wanted to you." Brian smirked as Justin shivered against him. "Oh, did I hit a hot spot, Sunshine?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Justin asked breathlessly.

"Oh, I would," Brian drawled, his eyes traveling over the beautiful sight in front of him. "But I suppose we'll have to explore that later; without the inevitable audience that would stumble upon us. But…could you just imagine it; you laid-out on my bed, spread eagle and tied down to all four corners, completely helpless to my every whim…"

"Fuck…" Justin hissed, his dick twitching against Brian's upper thigh as he pressed a light, wet kiss over Justin's thrumming pulse.

"Oh, there would be plenty of that for sure," Brian agreed, snickering when Justin huffed in annoyance, but still pressed closer to him. The night certainly was looking up for him. "But I would take my time with you first, learning every inch of your body with my lips, teeth and tongue. Wouldn't you like that?"

Brian licked a line up Justin's neck, to his jaw, relishing the moan that fell over Justin's lips. He dragged his teeth over the edge of it, enjoying all the little, breathy sounds that Justin was making as he nipped and teased the skin along the jaw before pressing his lips against Justin's ear.

"I think I'd start here." He whispered as he drew the lobe of Justin's ear into his mouth, nipping and sucking it as Justin shuddered against him. "And then work my way down your chest until I reach those pretty, pink nipples I saw earlier this evening. I'd lick and suckle on them until they were tender and peaked and you were begging me to stop. And then I'd continue down your stomach until I reached your hot, hard, leaking cock."

Brian cupped the hard dick under his hand and squeezed, drawing another groan from the bound man writhing against him. God, he was so fucking gorgeous and he couldn't wait to get the other man into his bed. His dick twitched and hardened further as Justin pushed up into his hand, seeking more friction.

"I'd lick and suck at the head, paying close attention to that sensitive spot you have on the underside of your crown," Brian purred, smirking when he slid his hand away from Justin's dick, making the other man whimper with discontent. "You know which one I'm talking about; the one we all have – that v-shaped area just…right…here…"

Brian teased his fingers along the waistband of Justin's loose cargo pants, a style that Brian usually hated, but had come to love on the blond; especially when it gave him the opportunity to slide his hand down into Justin's pants. Justin gasped – one that Brian echoed as he discovered the blond's lack of underwear – as Brian's hand curled around Justin's dick, his thumb rubbing and teasing said area.

"Brian…" Justin murmured, his breath coming in small pants as he alternately squirmed closer and tried to pull away from Brian's hand, seemingly undecided as to whether he wanted to continue or not. "Someone could see."

"And that gets you hot, doesn't it, Taylor?" Brian asked, smirking when Justin made a small noise of agreement in the back of his throat. "Admit it; you like the idea of being watched." His smirk broadened when Justin just gulped and nodded his head. "Now, where was I? I'd lick you until you were squirming and begging me to do something – anything – and then I'd swallow you down whole, sucking you until you came down my throat."

"Fuck…" Justin panted, his hips hitching up into Brian's hand.

"And then, as you're coming down from that," Brian crooned, pulling his hand from Justin's cargos much to his dismay; but he quickly replaced it with his hips, groaning as he ground his dick against Justin's. "I'd untie you and flip you over, holding you down with my body weight alone as I opened you up with my tongue. I'd eat that pretty, little ass of yours until you were hard again and humping against my sheets to get relief."

"God," Justin whispered fervently as Brian rubbed off against him, his dick hard and leaking, his breath harsh and his blood singing as he pushed them both towards release.

"And then when you're all hot and slick and open, I'd slide my dick into your hot, twitching ass and slowly fuck you until you're insentient, squirming and begging me to let you come," Brian rasped, his balls tightening in a familiar way as Justin shuddered and quaked beneath him. "And then I'd pound your ass so hard, you wouldn't be able to crawl out of my bed, let alone walk the next morning."

"Brian!" Justin cried out as he came, spilling into his jeans as Brian cursed under his breath and followed after him, coming so hard he saw stars.

Brian collapsed against Justin, who had collapsed against the tree behind him, both shuddering and breath labored as they came down from their high. They rested against each other for several minutes before Brian lifted his head and stared into dazed blue eyes; he softly kissed bee-stung lips and then quirked a rueful smile.

"I can't believe I just came in my pants like a school boy," He huffed a self-deprecating laugh. "I haven't done that since I was fourteen."

"Me too," Justin said, his cheeks flushed and eyes languid and bright and so fucking…he couldn't finish the thought.

Brian pressed his hand into the trunk of the tree and pushed himself away from and began untangling the blond before tugging him away from the tree and towards his dorm room. Justin blinked, his brow furrowing when he realized they were moving away from his residential building.

"Mmmm…what are you doing?" Justin murmured as he looked at his building quickly disappearing behind them.

"Round two is at my place, Sunshine," Brian smirked; he pulled the blond against him so he could feel his already hardening cock. "No way am I done with you yet."

"Insatiable," Justin teased, but he pressed closer to show that he was in the same boat.

 

"I've been told that a few times," Brian snickered, his eyes drawn once more to red, kiss-swollen lips. "Good thing you seem to be right there with me." He leaned down and placed a lingering kiss against them. "Besides, just where were you headed tonight after you're required dorm activity participation, Sunshine?"

"Nowhere special," Justin shrugged nonchalantly, but the gleam in his eyes told a different story; one that Brian called him on.

"Lying little shit," Brian snorted; he leaned down, staring into the eyes that continued to challenge and enchant him. He cocked a brow. "I can change that." A slow smile spread across Justin's face, one Brian could help but return; he pressed a hard kiss against upturned lips and then turned on his heel. "Let's go."

Chapter End Notes:

Prompts: Brian POV; reluctant attendance of dorm activities; capture the flag; capture the flag sounds like a great place for some accidental bondage because that's one of my favorite tags; misappropriated badminton or volleyball net; frottage.

To be continued.
Ashita is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Bottoms Up also liked 734 other stories.