- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a reminder: This is a college AU, not a high school AU, as will become evident in this next segment. It is also written drabble/vignette style, and isn't a fully developed story. It's more like snapshots of their college life, and perhaps beyond depending on how far this goes. I also will take prompts or ideas on an events you'd like to see happen to or with the boys.


Brian was desperately trying not to snicker.

 

But the cute, little blonde’s antics were making it nearly impossible.

 

He probably would have too, if Blondie hadn’t leered at his friend just then and risen up in his chair to give his rather spectacular ass an impertinent shake. Brian watched, entranced, and bit his lower lip as he imagined all the fun he could have with that ass. It was truly a work of art. And that...that thought had him reacting in a very different manner.

 

Shifting in his seat, he pressed a subtle hand against his cock and cast a longing glance over the blonde’s form, lingering on that ass just a moment longer than the rest of him. Fuck but he was beautiful. Far too beautiful for his and Brian’s own good. A temptation he could ill afford right now; but it seemed as if his hormones hadn’t quite gotten the memo yet.

 

His dick hadn’t either.

 

Scrubbing a hand over his face, he turned away from the enticing sight hoping that by ignoring said blond, he could once again concentrate on his studies. Rolling his lips between his teeth, he was now regretting his vow to keep his hands to himself for the remainder of his school career - a choice that seemed wise at the time, but was now beginning to grate.

 

He fully admitted that he’d been a bit of a partier and a (very) well-known playboy during his undergrad years. But what can he say? He was young and finally out from under his parents’ oppressive thumbs and he went a bit wild in his freedom. Most kids do; although, he did take it to the far extreme, spending most nights drinking, tricking and doing any drug he could.

 

It had slowed in his senior year due to working on his theses. But once he’d been accepted into Carnegie Mellon’s very competitive MBA program, all those free hours died an ignominious death. And these days, between his internship at Ryder and his graduate studies - a double major of Business Administration and Behavioral Marketing and Decision Research - he just didn’t have much chance to breathe, let alone fuck anyone.

 

It was very quickly leading into Brian being a dull boy these days.

 

(Not that his hormones or his dick had gotten the hint.)

 

He hadn’t had sex in...God, he didn’t even want to think about just how long it had been since he had stuck his dick into anything other than his own hand. It was truly a sacrilege that he’d been limited to nothing but it for this long; but he simply didn’t have the time, or the energy, to hit the clubs and find a nice, willing, convenient trick for a few hours.

 

That was likely why Blondie was looking so damned attractive right now; because he definitely was not the convenient type. He was the keep him, and cherish him and whispered forevers type; and like fuck was Brian going to get lured into that tangled web.

 

Brian glanced back over at the table, disappointed when he noticed the blond had sat back down and seemed to be having an intense discussion with the cute, little black girl he was always running around with and ...Emmett? His brow pinched as he recognized his longtime friend; he didn't realize that they knew each other. Maybe he could get Em to introduce him to…

 

Brian shook his head at his thoughts.

 

He did not have time to get involved with precocious twinks, not matter how adorable they may be. (And maybe one day his dick would get the fucking message.)

 

He knew when to stay the hell away.

 

Mostly.

 

But damn, that ass; it had him rock hard and fantasizing of all the ways he wanted to worship it for far longer than he’d ever wanted to admit.

 

Brian licked his lips and looked away, flushing when he noticed Emmett staring at him with a knowing look. Fucking Honeycutt. He’d better keep his damned mouth shut if he knew what was good for him; he did not need this distraction right now. Not when he had two exams, a presentation and a fucking project due next week.

 

He glowered at his books, wondering once again what had prompted him to do a double major. He must have lost his fucking mind. Rubbing a hand across his brow, he sighed and picked up his pen, determined to to get through at least one more chapter before calling it quits.

 

Why was he doing this again?

 

Right, because it meant he could get the fuck away from his so-called loving family and prove to them once and for all that he was so much better than they were.

 

Sighing, Brian quickly found his place again and started to read, but his attention was quickly shot to hell when he heard that laugh - the one that had been haunting his daydreams lately. It was soft and husky and he just knew that it lit up Blondie’s face. And God, did it make everything in his body clench as he imagined laying him across his bed, his face lit up with laughter and pink with passion, his lips red and bruised from kissing and…

 

Fuck. There he went again; he really needed to get laid.

 

Maybe then he would stop obsessing about blond boy’s ass. He ignored the little voice in his head, the one that always suspiciously sounded like Lindsey, that laughed at that notion. What the hell did it know anyways?

 

Looking up at Blondie once more, Brian rolled his lips between his teeth and studied him, puzzled as to why this particular blond had held his attention after the first glance. He was beautiful; but so were the many others who had garnered his attention and he normally stuck to tricks his age, not fresh-faced undergrads that looked as pure and innocent as the driven snow.

 

But this one...

 

He’d definitely noticed the hot, little blonde before today. With an ass and smile like that you’d have to be dead not to notice him. He’d even indulged in the thought of approaching him, but had  quickly shunted the desire aside. He didn’t do dates. He didn’t do relationships. And that one had ‘date me and love me’ written all over him.

 

Plus with him taking grad classes, and the blond in undergrad (he thought), their schedules never overlapped and they didn’t run into each other all that often.

 

So, out of sight, out of mind. He’d put it aside and forgotten all about it after the first couple of weeks of hell...he meant classes, and focused on his long term goals rather than the potential short-term satisfaction of what he was sure would be an amazing fuck. And it worked.

 

That is until recently.

 

And now for some reason, the little blond was everywhere.

 

Brian first noticed it about three days ago. At first he thought it was just a coincidence that the other boy kept popping up or that he was mistaking some other blond for this one. And then he thought that Blondie was taking some business courses; although, that had seemed odd considering he’d heard that Blondie was becoming a rather well known artist on campus. But by the second day, Brian couldn’t deny it any more - the blond was stalking him.

 

And damned if he didn’t find Blondie’s attempts at contact utterly adorable.

 

It had become a game to him, teasing the blond with glimpses of him, only to disappear just as the blond was close to finding him. He admitted, at least to himself, in taking an almost perverse satisfaction in continuing to thwart Blondie. Not to mention, he was curious as to how far the other boy would go to get his attention.

 

They’d continued to play this game of cat and mouse, with Blondie likely thinking he was the cat, until finally Brian’s own curiosity had grown to the point that it led him to here. He was aware that Blondie and his friends often lunched in this quad due to his own observations; and actually, now that he’d seen them together, he recalled Emmett rambling on and on in their Ethic and Leadership class about having lunch with a Justin on most days.

 

Could that be…?

 

Anyway, after three days, he finally had let his curiosity get the better of him and decided it would be a good idea to find out just what Blondie was up to and let himself be ‘caught.’

 

Because, as he said, his hormones still hadn’t realized that there was no time for this shit.

 

Hastily turning back to his books as the blond stood, Brian watched from the corner of his eye as Blondie made one last comment to his amused friend and an equally skeptical Emmett and all but bounced his way over to Brian’s table, swishing his fine ass the whole way. Fuck, that thing should be declared a weapon of mass destruction; it was a menace to one’s mental well being.

 

He glanced up, a small smirk curling his lips, as Blondie draped himself over the table, leaving his most pleasing asset fully on display. And Brian had to hand it to him; Blondie knew he had a spectacular ass and he used it to its full distraction. Poking his tongue into his cheek, Brian looked at him with faint amusement and asked:

 

“May I help you?”

 

Blondie smiled, that full, mega-watt, sunshine smile that nearly blinded Brian in its intensity.

 

And fuck, of course he had a beautiful mouth too.

 

“I have a completely random, but serious question.” Blondie said, toying with the edge of one of Brian’s notebooks. He bit his lower lip and looked away as if trying to find the right words; Brian mentally cursed at the action as he imagined pulling his lip out from between his teeth and biting it for him. Blondie sighed and looked back.

 

“Can I make a papier-mâché mold of your ass and turn it into a pinata filled with airplane bottles of liquor?” he blurted out, his cheeks a delicious shade of pink. “It’s for my art class.”

 

Say what?

 

Brian shook his head and stared at the blond, wondering if he’d heard him correctly. But when Blondie just stared right back with a perfectly serious look on his face, Brian had to take him at his word. After all, he had heard the blond was an artist, and really the request was just too funny not to give it due consideration. An ass pinata filled with booze. He liked this kid already.

 

Arching a brow, Brian flicked his eyes slowly over the blond’s body, again getting stuck on his ass for much longer than was polite. Blondie just grinned; and, knowing full well where Brian’s eyes had landed, gave his ass another little wag. Fucking tease.

 

“What?” Brian drawled sardonically, meeting eyes that would have made sapphires jealous. “Not even going to offer me a drink before trying to get me naked?”

 

Blondie’s smile brightened even further if it were at all possible.

 

“Well,” Blondie said coyly, his eyes glinting with mischief. “I suppose, since I am desperately in need of your ass - in a purely, aesthetic, artistic way, of course -  it couldn’t hurt.”

 

Brian mentally snickered at that. Purely artistic way his ass. No pun intended. He knew damned well that he was good looking and he also knew that Blondie was just as affected by him as he was by Blondie. Not that anything was going to happen since he didn’t have time for it.

 

(If he said it enough times, he just might start believing it too.)

 

“Right,” Brian said, flicking another quick glance over the blond before deciding, why the hell not? If nothing else, he’d get a free drink out of this, and just maybe, he’d learn enough about the blond that it would quell his curiosity and he could focus on his work. Without saying a word, he closed his books and began throwing everything into his bag.

 

The blond grinned and bounced back over to the table. He shoved the rest of his fries at Emmett and picked up his bag. Brian stood up and walked over to the other table. He paused just behind Blondie and stared once again as he bent over, just barely catching the blond's words in his distraction.

 

"I told you so; never underestimate my Twink Powers," Blondie said to Emmett, a knowing smirk pasted on his lips; and then he turned, flushing when he saw Brian standing right behind him with his own knowing smirk. “Ah…”

 

Brian just waved a hand in the direction of his favorite pub, inviting the blond to walk ahead of him; because it was polite and not at all because he wanted to stare at his ass on the way.

 

“Lead the way Mr. Artiste; I have a feeling this will be an interesting discussion.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Prompts: Texts from Last Night - I have a completely random, but serious question. Can I make a paper mache mold of your ass and turn it into a pinata filled with airplane bottles of liquor? It’s for my art class. Meet cute - Justin sees Brian on campus and walks up to him and blurts it out.