- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay on getting this next chapter out; but now that I have cut back to posting every other day on Britin, it gives me a chance to work on other projects (this one primarily) on the alternative days. And hopefully, that means I'll be able to update this story every two weeks or so. 


 

 

Justin huffed and stormed up to his dorm, plucking at his shirt the entire way to keep the cold, sticky remains of his milkshake from clinging to his skin. It wasn't much, as he'd drank most of it, but it was uncomfortable still. Not wanting to wait for the elevator, Justin ran up the stairs to his third floor dorm room and swiftly let himself in.

Tossing his bag onto his bed, he briefly looked over at Ethan, who was curled up on his bed studying and felt the briefest flash of annoyance to find him staring at his ass yet again. Ethan looked up and then flushed and turned back to his books, but not before Justin saw the flash of lust in his eyes. Barely holding back a shudder of disgust at the thought of him anywhere near his body, Justin fished out a small package of wet wipes that his mother had sent him in his last care package for some reason.

Sighing, Justin set them on his desk and then crossed to the closest to pull out his v-neck, navy blue sweater and favorite pair of jeans, the ones that fit him like a glove and were worn in all the right ways. Not that he needed to change his jeans; but as he was planning to track down a certain brunet, he wanted to make as much of an impact as possible.

Shuffling through the closet, Justin cursed at the mess Ethan had left behind. While he wasn't known for his neatness, he just didn't understand how Ethan could live in this squalor; but he sure as hell wasn't going to clean up after his ass either. Shifting all of Ethan's shit into a pile on his side of the closet, Justin continued to look for the aforementioned items.

That was likely why Ethan's question hadn't registered in his brain at first.

"I was wondering if you might like to get lunch," Ethan asked out of the blue, pulling Justin's attention away from his search for a moment.

"Uh, what?" Justin asked, shooting a distracted look over his shoulder before he turned back to his closet. Where the fuck were they? He could have sworn…

"Lunch?" Ethan asked again, prompting Justin to glance over at him once more before he shook his head and continued to look.

"Oh, I already ate with Daphne," Justin replied, sitting back on his heels with a frown on his face. "Where the hell are they? I could have sworn that I put them in here."

"What are you looking for?" Ethan asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice. And really, what the fuck did he have to be annoyed about? It wasn't like Justin was being noisy or unduly disturbing him; hell, he was barely in his room if he could help it.

"My favorite jeans and my navy v-neck sweater," Justin huffed; he picked through Ethan's clothing once more, wondering if he'd just missed it in his first pass. And Ethan really needed to do his laundry and soon, because this was ridiculous.

"They're in your dresser; the third drawer down," Ethan said, making Justin pause at the absolute certainty ringing through his voice. "What about dinner?"

"Thanks," Justin said, slowly getting up to look in his dresser, and then feeling completely dumbfounded when he realized that they were, indeed, in his dresser. But he didn't remember putting them there, nor did he remember Ethan being here when he put away his laundry. And after what Daph said earlier, it kind of creeped him out. "What about dinner?"

"We could go out for dinner instead," Ethan said, smiling at him; and again, Justin got an odd feeling about that smile, as he pulled out his jeans and sweater.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Justin asked slowly, his skin crawling at the thought of going anywhere with this asshole after the bed incident and the way he always seemed to know Justin was 'entertaining' and now the clothes thing.

Really, he couldn't even begin to fathom why Ethan would think that he'd want anything to do with him after he'd very pointedly told him that he didn't sleep with his roommates and had very pointedly turned down his advances during the bed thing.

"No," Ethan said, hastily backtracking in a way that told Justin that he had indeed been fishing for a date; and yeah, no way. Even if Justin hadn't been interested in Brian, there was no way in hell he'd ever date Ethan. He was far too needy for his tastes. "We just haven't spent much time together lately and I thought we could catch up."

"Right," Justin said, gathering up his things to head for the bathroom; he was going to just wipe off with a wet nap, change and go, but no way was he going to do that now with Ethan in the room; might as well shower instead. "Sorry, I can't; I have plans for tonight."

"With Kinney I suppose," Ethan spat, instantly getting Justin's back up; because like fuck was he going to have this whiney little asshole questioning his movements.

"Not that it's any of your business," Justin said a bit tightly, his mouth thinning as he stared his roommate down. "But yes, I need to work on my project with Brian."

"Is that what they're calling it these days?" Ethan snidely asked, the words coated in bitterness.

"As I said before," Justin said, not giving an inch as he didn't answer to the little creep. Not now, not ever. "What I do is none of your business."

"Whatever," Ethan snapped; but he went back to the book he'd been reading when Justin came in, a disgruntled pout pulling at his lips.

"Yeah, whatever," Justin reiterated, grabbing his clothing, towel and shower supplies; he needed to get out there before he snapped and kicked his ass. "I won't be in until late."

"You always are," Ethan spat, sounding more and more like a bitter, cuckolded husband; of which, he most certainly was not.

Fuck; he couldn't wait for this year to end so he could get the fuck out of here and find a better roommate. Maybe he'd ask Todd; he had to be pretty sick of Asshole Neighbor by now and would be looking for a new roommate.

… … … … …

Justin ran the towel over his hair as he walked back to his dorm room and let himself in; thankful to find that Ethan was nowhere to be seen. He put his toiletries back into the closet and began re-packing his bag with all the things he needed, not only for his class in an hour, but also for the studio this evening since he wanted everything in place when he dragged…er…enticed Mr. Kinney back to his lair.

Enticed, yes; that was definitely the word of the day.

Throwing his messenger bag over his neck and shoulder, Justin took one last look around the room to see if he'd missed anything, when a corner of a picture sticking out from under Ethan's bed caught his eye. And later, he wouldn't be able to say what compelled him, maybe it was just his insatiable curiosity, but Justin walked over to the bed and pulled the picture out, bringing another two along with it.

Justin stared at the stack, his skin creeping once again as he stared at his own face in unguarded moments. The photos were all in black and white and taken in various places around or near campus. Like the third one he was certain was taken in HuggaMug, as the pattern on the couch was very familiar; but he couldn't recall seeing anyone with a camera recently. Of course, Daphne would say that was because he was fucking oblivious to the world around him, but surely he would have noticed this?

He flushed and realized that no, he likely wouldn't have; especially in recent days when he'd become fixated on one Brian Kinney. Shuffling through the pictures one more time, he wasn't sure how he felt about this. On the one hand, Ethan was taking a beginning black and white photography class for one of his non-music art requirements. On the other hand, added to the weird things he'd noticed about his roommate, and the things that Daphne had brought to light, he was decidedly creeped out.

Shuddering, Justin shoved them back under the bed and quickly exited the room, wanting to put as much distance between the photos and him as possible. He strode down the hall and headed for the elevators this time, pushing the down button as he got there and waiting as the elevator started its slow descent.

Quickly slipping into the car as the door open, he leaned against the wall and silently nodded to some random resident wearing a Hotlanta t-shirt. He'd seen the guy around the common room and at hall meetings and events, but still had no clue what his name was. All he'd been able to divulge from his polite, but non-stop stream of chatter was that he was from Atlanta originally, liked spicy foods and moved here to go to school because he had family nearby.

But rather than engage him in their typical idle chit-chat, Justin buried his face into his phone as he was feeling, as again Daphne would say, particularly unsociable after his run-in with Ethan. Justin, on the other hand, would say he had no problem being social; it was not his fault that he hated most people upon meeting them.

When the elevator car stopped on the ground floor, Justin let Hotlanta out first; just because he wasn't feeling sociable, didn't mean he didn't appreciate a beautiful man, with a nice ass. He wasn't of Brian caliber, but still was nicely put together. Hotlanta looked over his shoulder to say goodbye and then winked as he caught Justin staring. Justin winked back and couldn't help wondering for the dozenth time why he hadn't tapped that a long time ago. But then Hotlanta was gone and Justin reverted back to All Kinney, All the Time Brain and that thought was quickly forgotten.

Walking towards the common room, he thought to grab himself the coffee that he'd decided against from the student vendors that were there, and then froze when a familiar voice caught his ear. Scanning the room, he found Brian sitting on a couch, looking visibly annoyed as he talked to Asshole Neighbor.

Fuck, but he was beautiful.

Dressed in a thin, black v-neck sweater and a pair of indigo jeans, Brian was laid back against the arm of the couch like a God waiting to be worshiped, staring at his friend with a mixture of annoyance and repulsion. He yanked his arm away from Asshole Neighbor and said something suitably sharp and mocking judging by his expression and the furious look on Asshole's face.

Justin couldn't help but smirk at that; because really, how the hell the asshole and Brian were friends, he didn't know. He had had the unfortunate experience of trying to hold a conversation with Asshole Neighbor at one of those ice-breaker dorm activities where you get to know your neighbors. And it been one of the most mind-numbingly dull conversations that he'd ever experienced. He literally had to slug back a cup of coffee and was searching for his NoDoz in an attempt to stay awake while Asshole prattled on.

And that had only been a five-minute conversation before they'd switched off partners. Never fucking again. God, sometimes he just wanted to smother Daphne for dragging him to all of these dorm activities. Didn't she remember that he hated people?

Chewing on his lower lip, Justin looked at Brian again, and briefly considered walking over there to flirt with him, just to annoy Asshole Neighbor; but then he shuddered as Asshole Neighbor whined at Brian and decided that nothing, not even Brian Kinney's very delicious looking lips was worth listening to that whine. He'd find him later.

Deciding to forgo his cup of coffee, Justin turned on his heel and headed towards the opposite door as quickly as he could, cursing under his breath when he heard Brian shouting after him, and Asshole Neighbor giving chase. If Brian had been alone, he wouldn't have a problem stopping; in fact he would have likely walked over and climbed into his lap to finish what they started the night before. But with Captain Whiney with him, Justin needed to get as far away as possible before he squashed him like a bug.

Slipping around the corner, Justin ducked behind a bush until he saw Brian come out the door and scan the students milling about, rushing to class or coming back; and then he cursed. Justin almost felt bad about hiding and briefly considered snagging him and dragging him over to his hiding place; but the Asshole Neighbor caught up and no way.

He pressed against the wall, trying to make himself as inconspicuous as possible when Brian drew near to his location. And just when he thought he was caught, (which actually sounded like a lot of fun if Asshole Neighbor wasn't trailing after him like a lost puppy), Captain Whiney did what he does best and whined something at Brian, forcing him to turn around and scowl at the annoying little man.

"What do you want, Mikey?" Brian huffed, looking beyond fucked off with his friend. And Justin didn't blame him, because really, that whine would be enough to kill anyone's mojo. "I already told you that I'm busy and I don't have time to cater to your whims."

Huh, looks like there is trouble in paradise, boys; too bad Captain Whiney didn't know any better. Had someone spoken to Justin like that, he would have happily told them to fuck off and went about his merry way; flipping them off the entire way at that.

"You know," Asshole Neighbor said, looking at Brian suspiciously. "I'm beginning to think you don't want me around, Brian."

Jesus fuck; you're just now figuring this shit out? Hell, Justin figured this out from the moment that he walked into the student lounge and watched Brian sit on a sofa with a 'please fuck off, and die' look on his face as he chewed Captain Whiney a new one.

"Maybe because I don't," Brian said, arching a brow and making the asshole frown. "You are not my lover or my boyfriend, Michael; you were my friend, but I'm really starting to rethink that these days. I don't answer to you."

Well, that was nice and blunt; too bad Captain Whiney had a head thicker than a slab of concrete. He should know; Justin had been trying, unsuccessfully, to beat some sense into it the entire time that they'd been dorm mates.

"You better watch it," Michael hissed. "My mom pays for you too; it would be a shame if she could no longer do that because we aren't friends."

Asshole's face screwed up into a malevolent sneer, nearly making Justin leave his hiding place just so he could boot him in his nonexistent ass. Daphne taught him well, and you don't speak to your best friend that way.

"Go ahead," Brian taunted, looking very sure of himself; and Justin soon learned why. "You mother doesn't pay for anything more than a few incidentals, for which she's already set aside an account for me in my name only. Everything else is covered under my scholarship and my internship. Your threats mean nothing to me."

Captain Whiney stared at Brian, his mouth opening and closing, but nothing came out; apparently he hadn't expected to hear that. He finally closed his mouth and stood there fuming at his impotence. Served him right, the nasty little shit.

"Oh, yeah," Brian smirked. "Didn't know that did you? As always, you need me; I don't need you. So go ahead and tell her that I told you to fuck off; she can't do anything to me. But I can do something to you, Mikey. You threaten me again, and I'll tell her just how you've managed to pass the few classes you're taking. Trust me when I say that if it came down to you or his career, Dr. Dave will hang you out to dry."

Brian leaned in and sneered at a floundering Captain Whiney. "Now do me a favor and fuck off; I'm done with your bullshit."

And with that, Brian stormed off, leaving a flabbergasted Asshole Neighbor in his wake. Looked like Captain Whiney was on the way out; and Justin couldn't help peeking between the branches of the bush and staring after Brian with an odd pride and admiration. Good for him. And thank God; he could forgive him for befriending the idiot when they were younger; after all, they all did stupid things when they were younger. But holding onto to such a waste of space was just holding him back; it was time to take the garbage out.

… … … … …

Justin prowled around the studio, trying to get his heart rate and hormones under control; he was still hard as a rock, leaving his favorite jeans uncomfortably tight as he straightened out the studio in preparation for Brian's arrival. After things had gotten heated in the library, ending with Brian promising to fuck his brains out once his project deadline wasn't looming over their heads, they'd gone their separate ways.

Justin came to the studio to make sure his studio mates hadn't fucked anything up. And Brian had gone back to his dorm to get rid of all the books he checked out for the paper he was writing, promising that he would be in the studio within ten to fifteen minutes. And looking at the studio, he was glad that he'd gotten there before Brian since one of his asshole studio mates had left a trail of candy wrappers and junk food containers scattered around the studio floor like the were fucking Hansel or Gretel.

Seriously, his studio mates could be fucking pigs sometimes. Justin sighed and grabbed a sticky, empty ice-cream carton and looked at it – Salted Caramel Swirl – well, at least they had taste. He chucked the container into the garbage, and then picked up a paintbrush that was lying next to it. Justin examined it with a frown, but couldn't see anything wrong with it, so he slid it into a copper pen holder with the other random brushes and odds he'd found over the semester, figuring one day they'd be claimed – either by his studio mates or himself at the end of the semester.

He didn't see the point in tossing perfectly good supplies because these assholes were a bunch of careless wastrels; shuffling through the papers on the countertop to make certain that he hadn't left any of his sketches out, Justin winced as he noticed that one of the charcoals had met its ill-fated end at the hands of some liquid; likely coffee judging by the smell and color of it. But since it wasn't one of his, he set it aside and continued about his business of cleaning.

After Justin was done, he pulled out the supplies that he'd need that day – the chicken wire for the frame, garden wire, tape measure, wire cutters, needle-nose pliers and gloves. He set them on his work space and then, remembering how chilled Brian had been the last time, turned on the space heater that he'd brought in; and then he glanced at the clock hanging over the door.

Swiping his hands over his thighs, Justin blew out a nervous breath as he realized that Brian would be there at any time, and started laying things out, freezing for a split second when he heard the door open. Biting his lower lip, he finished what he was doing as the door shut and Justin swallowed thickly as he heard the lock engage.

Licking his lips, he tried to concentrate on the task at hand, but it was difficult when Brian was suddenly behind Justin, pressing his thickening cock into Justin's ass. Hands gripped his hips and pulled him back firmly into the cradle of Brian's body, and he couldn't help gasping when a pair of lips attached themselves to his ear.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Brian murmured, nipping at the lobe of Justin's ear, making him weak kneed. Justin bit back a groan, and stopped fiddling with the chicken wire as he didn't need to cut his hands to ribbons in his distraction. This so wasn't helping his resolve. "Do you need me to pose for you?"

"Today, I'll just be making the frame," Justin said, his voice taking on a breathless tone as Brian continued to nip and nibble and trail kisses along his jaw and down over his throat. "And I wanted you here so I can get the proper proportions down."

"I thought that's what the measurements you did the other day were for?" Brian asked as he turned Justin to face him, and Justin nearly swallowed his tongue. Brian smirked as Justin's eyes swept over him, his eyes stuttering to a halt as they fell onto the very visible erection straining against a pair of jeans than nearly made Justin come on sight.

Fuck, he couldn't wait to have that, very generous from where he was standing, cock in his mouth, and sliding down his throat as Brian came. Licking his lips, he flicked his eyes back up and met darkened hazel, the pupils blown with lust as Brian stepped further into his personal space, and dipped, rubbing their cocks together.

Justin hissed, and clutched at Brian's hips to still them; and then did groan as Brian's mouth descended onto his, sucking on his lower lip. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck and pressed against him, parting his lips when Brian bit his the lower one and then flicked his tongue over it to soothe the sting. Fuck, he didn't think he'd ever get enough those very sinfully soft lips and his equally talented and wicked tongue.

Sliding his hands over Brian's back, the feel of the thin cashmere adding to the sensuality of the moment, Justin licked into Brian's mouth and then whimpered when Brian's fingers curled into his hair and tugged his head back further. And then Justin lost all train of thought as Brian took over and deepened the kiss, teasing and tangling their tongues together until Justin was making little purrs of pleasure in the back of his throat and clutching at the back of Brian's sweater for dear life.

Sadly, however, the need for air had them pulling apart before Justin was really ready; he sighed as Brian rested his head against Justin's, but he was happy to note that Brian's breath was just as labored as his.

"So?" Brian prompted, placing little kisses against Justin's kiss-swollen lips and over his chin and jaw.

And it took a few minutes for Justin to recall just what the hell Brian was talking about as he'd lost the thread of their conversation once his lips were on his. But it soon came to him as he replayed the moments before in his mind.

"I've always preferred a much more hands on approach," Justin smirked, sliding his hands down Brian's back to his ass, which he cupped and squeezed in appreciation. "After all; the measurements won't tell me much about the curvature of your ass."

"I do so love the hands on approach myself," Brian murmured, his hands busy mapping Justin's ass; he squeezed one last time and then reluctantly stepped away from Justin, though his eyes remained hot and heavy and on Justin the entire time.

Justin sighed at the loss. Right, the project; Justin was suddenly regretting the fact that he'd put this stupid project off this long. It was interfering in all of his fun. But, at least there was definitely one side benefit to this situation.

"Well?" Justin prodded, arching a brow as he slid his eyes down a slightly mussed and unbelievably, scorching hot Brian. "Aren't you going to get undressed?"

"Oh, I plan on it," Brian said, and toyed with the edge of his sweater, his hands pulling at it as if he were getting ready to take it off. Justin licked his lips again and avidly watched as Brian tugged the sweater up an inch or so to the waistband of his jeans; and then he huffed when Brian dropped it and crossed his arms over his chest. "On one condition."

"Condition?" Justin's brows shot into his hairline; Brian smirked. "Aren't we demanding today, Mr. Kinney; first you demand a payment upfront and now you're setting conditions? And they say that artists are the demanding and temperamental ones."

"Models are just as notorious in their wants and desires," Brian purred, putting an emphasis on the last few words; Justin cursed internally as his dick twitched all too happily at the thought of providing those wants and desires. "And I think I established earlier that you seem to be getting the most out of this arrangement of ours. I think it's only fair that I receive a few little concessions as well."

"Touché," Justin murmured; he tapped his lips as he made a pretense of thinking about it. Not that Brian was fooled. "Alright, fair enough; name your condition."

Brian grinned wolfishly and stepped back into Justin's personal space. Justin swallowed thickly, his mouth going dry at that look and he couldn't help feeling as if he had just bitten off far more than he could chew by conceding. Brian dipped his head down and brushed their lips together, drawing another hum of pleasure from Justin's lips.

"For every article of clothing I take off," Brian said as he pulled back just enough to look into Justin's eyes, his sparkling with challenge and mischief. "You have to take one off."

Justin groaned internally, his dick twitching again at the thought; but he must not have held it back as much as he thought as Brian chuckled and flashed him a knowing grin. Justin glared at him halfheartedly, the man was going to drive him insane.

"Me?" Justin asked, slightly surprised by the request. He arched a brow. "You want to see me in my underwear?"

And then he wanted to smack himself for his inane question; especially when Brian looked at him like he was wondering if Justin were mentally impaired. Justin didn't really blame him either as Brian hadn't made it a secret by any means that he'd wanted to find a way to get Justin out of his pants since they met.

"I'd rather see you with nothing," Brian said as he pressed back up against Justin, and smirked when Justin inhaled sharply. "But I'll settle for your underwear; for now."

Justin licked his lips; it was a really bad idea no matter how much he wanted to do it; and he really, really wanted to do it. But, again, bad idea as he was already having trouble concentrating without the added distraction of Brian eye-fucking him the entire time. On the other hand, the jeans would mess up the lines of the frame and…he was lying through his teeth; he really didn't need Brian to remove his clothing at this given the sketches he did the last time. But he really wanted it; really, really wanted it, and if him shedding some clothing got him what he wanted...

As they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

"Deal," Justin said, his voice going breathy as Brian's smirk broadened into a wolfish grin; and Justin was now wondering what the hell he'd just gotten himself into.

"Excellent," Brian purred, running his hands over Justin's torso and down to his waist, where he'd grabbed the edge of his sweater. "Now, why don't I help you with this?"

"Only if I have free rein to do the same," Justin stated boldly; because damn, he'd so wanted to get his hands on this man for days and this was the perfect opportunity for him to do so. He ran his hands down Brian's back, to his where his own sweater gathered at his waist, swallowing harshly as Brian's eyes grew dark and smoky.

"Wouldn't have it any other way…" Brian murmured, running his hands up under Justin's sweater, his skin hot and callused against Justin's skin.

Justin bit his lip to stifle a groan and closed his eyes, leaning into those teasing caresses; and then he whimpered when they were pulled away. Brian smirked and stepped away from him, leaving Justin to stare at him in confusion. The other man made a big production of removing his shoes.

Justin smirked; well, if that's the way he wanted to play it...

He too made a big production of stepping out of his shoes, and then crossed his arms over his chest and arched a challenging brow, waiting for Brian's next move. Brian smirked and then made quick work of his socks, balling them up and tossing them to the side, with Justin quickly following suit; and then Brian cocked a brow and reached for Justin, pulling him over by his sweater until they were just inches apart.

He sucked in a breath, his stomach clenching as Brian grabbed the edges of his sweater and slowly pushed it up, his fingers tracing lines of fire onto Justin's skin as they trailed in its wake. Raising his hands above his head to facilitate its removal, Justin groaned when Brian yanked it from his head, tossed it to the side and then crushed their bodies together in one smooth move.

Brian sealed their mouths together and his hands were everywhere, branding Justin's flesh with teasing touches and searing caresses. Justin groaned and wrapped his arms around Brian's neck once more, losing himself to the kiss. Sliding his hands down, he grabbed the edges of Brian's sweater and pulled it up, abruptly halting the kiss and pulling away when, instead of finding skin, he found more clothing.

Frowning, Justin looked down as Brian divested himself of the sweater and flushed as he quickly puzzled it out in his head. For under the sweater was a black wife beater; and, if Justin was to assume that Brian was wearing both underwear and jeans, it left Brian with three pieces of clothing to Justin's two. That put Justin at a distinct disadvantage as, if he were to ask Brian to strip down to his briefs, Justin would be left in the buff.

"Oh," Justin said; he chewed on his bottom lip as he looked up and was met with Brian's smug grin. He'd obviously realized that Justin had come to the conclusion that he's been out maneuvered by the brunet. Sneaky bastard.

"Hmmm…we seem to have a bit of a problem here," Brian purred, toying with the buttons on Justin's jeans; and then asshole had the nerve to smirk. "Well, not a problem as such for me; you aren't getting shy on me, are you, Taylor?"

"Not at all," Justin said, a determined gleam in his eyes as he pulled the wife beater out of Brian's jeans and slid his hands underneath it for his first touch of warm, smooth skin. Brian hissed and his eyes turned dark and smoky as Justin raked his nails down his back. "But how is it fair that I'm naked when you aren't?"

"Those weren't the rules, though," Brian reminded him, raising his hands so that Justin could peel the wife beater away; and then he dropped them, his fingers quickly and deftly popping the buttons at his fly. Sliding his hands into Justin's jeans, he cupped Justin's ass and squeezed as he murmured against Justin's ear. "Remember this, Taylor; I always win."

Justin groaned, squirming as his jeans slid down his legs and pooled at his feet; he stepped out of them, tipping his head back as Brian's lips slid down his jaw and neck, latching onto the skin over his pulse. Whimpering, Justin threaded his hands into Brian's hair and arched into his mouth as the low sultry beat and words of a song in the distance caught his ears, '…so tired and revealing, the moves that I make.' Justin smirked, and couldn't help but think that the words and beat were more than suiting for their tryst.

Pulling Brian's head away from his neck he crushed their lips together, licking into his mouth and tangling their tongues as the words continued to wash over him. 'And I know, yes I know; but is this real…' Justin hummed, his hands dropping to and wrapping around Brian's shoulders, his fingers toying with the short hairs at the nape of his neck; he didn't know if this was more than lust, but he couldn't wait to find out.

Brian groaned and grabbed the back of Justin's neck and hauled him fully against him, molding their bodies together until not even a piece of paper could slide between them. He took control of the kiss, biting and licking and teasing Justin's lips as Justin slid his hands over his torso and stomach and down his treasure trail to his fly.

"We'll see about that," Justin managed to pant out between kisses, his fingers quickly and deftly working the buttons on Brian's jeans.

Brian pulled back and arched a brow, a hint of admiration in his eyes at Justin's audacity, and then he hissed as Justin shoved his pants down, his fingers brushing over his erection as he did so. Justin smirked; and then swallowed thickly as hazel eyes slid over him hungrily, searing his skin, and Brian slid his hands to the waistband of his boxer briefs and slid them down an inch.

Torn between excitement and nerves, Justin faltered and took a minute step backwards and hit the table with his supplies, sending several of his tools clattering. Fuck. The project; he'd forgotten all about it. Inhaling sharply, Justin cursed internally and tried to get his breathing and libido under control; but it was difficult to do with Brian's hard, leaking dick pressed against his. He was close to saying fuck it and taking the late grade when Brian looked over his shoulder and sighed.

And he could tell the second Brian came back to himself because he buried his face into Justin's neck and let loose a string of expletives that impressed even Justin; Daphne had always told him that he had the foulest mouth she'd ever known. Clutching at Justin's waist, Brian crushed them together and ground his cock against Justin's as he kissed him hard and long on the mouth; and then he reluctantly stepped back.

"But in this case; I'll allow you to keep these," Brian said, snapping the waistband of Justin's boxer briefs; Justin hissed and then groaned when Brian pressed his mouth against his ear, sucking on the lobe before he murmured. "Besides, when I get you naked for the first time, I want to be in a place with a bed where I can fully appreciate it."

And then he stepped away and put some much needed distance between the two of them, his back coiled and tight as he turned around and sucked in a deep breath. Justin cursed aloud and glared balefully at the chicken wire and other tools, wondering why he was putting off the inevitable for a completely ridiculous project that his instructor would be barely lucid enough to judge.

And if it weren't for the fact that he didn't want to spoil his 4.0 GPA, he'd say fuck it and take the incomplete in favor of getting Brian into the nearest bed.

Chapter End Notes:

Prompts:  Justin POV; Brian suggesting they even things up. After all, if he has to be in his underwear, why shouldn’t Justin; When in Rome, do as the Romans do; an empty carton of ice cream – Salted Caramel Swirl, paint brush, copper, branch, ill-fated, Is this Real by Lisa Hall