- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How does Justin deal with the aftermath of learning Brian's biggest secret yet? Read on and you will see. TAG & Sally

*****Warning - Major Bottom!Brian scene! Don't read if you don't like.*****



Chapter 31 - My Heart Stood Still.


Brian rushed into the White Lion of 1941, trying to peer over the heads of the clusters of people standing around as they sipped their beers, looking for his escaped blond. His heart dropped when he didn’t see him at first. Damn. He was sure he’d have found Justin here at the pub.


“Allo, ‘Andsone. What’s got yer all hot ‘an bothered?” Daphne interrupted Brian’s frantic searching.


“Is he here?” Brian demanded, not in the mood for small talk.


Daphne nodded her head sideways, indicating the far back corner of the bar. Brian rose up on his toes so he could see over the tallish guy standing next to him at the bar, and was relieved to see his little fugitive. Justin was sitting in the darkest corner, huddled over a mostly empty beer, looking morosely into the dregs at the bottom of his glass.


Brian breathed a relieved sigh and slumped down against the bar. Daphne chuckled at him as she slid Brian’s usual order of a pint of Best over towards him. Brian got the impression the woman was rather amused by his troubles, which sorta pissed him off. Little did she know that SHE was the cause of this latest ruckus.


“So, what are the two o’ ya bickerin’ about now?” Daphne asked a consternated Brian. “Ya better half just stormed in here about a half hour ago, maimed me with a hug that almost cracked me ribs, and then told me he missed me so bad . . . I telled ‘im I just saw ‘im yesterday, and the silly sausage almost burst inta tears. What’s going on wiv all ‘at, huh?”


“It’s complicated . . .” Brian deflected.


“Innit always wiv you two?” Daphne burbled with laughter at Brian’s non-explanation.


Brian shook his head, took a sip of his beer and then plunked the glass down on the counter. “I’ve never done this . . . this . . . whatever this shit is before . . .”


“What? This relationship? Boyfriend? LOVER?” Daphne supplied the words Brian wasn’t prepared to say aloud, laughing outright at the cringing expression her recitation produced.


“Whatever.” The obdurate man still wasn’t willing to surrender to the concept of coupledom no matter the reality. “I’ve never done any of this shit, you know? And now I understand why - it’s fucking exhausting. All the talking and the emotional rollercoaster ride . . . I can’t fucking keep up.”


“Complain all yer want, ‘Andsome,” Daphne replied mockingly, “but judging by the way you rushed in ‘ere, all panicked and such, lookin’ everywhere for yer ‘whatever’ . . . Well, if you asks me, I fink it’s too late for yer.” The laughter she added to the end of her statement left no doubt how amusing she found Brian’s predicament.


Brian didn’t bother responding. He merely smirked at the saucy, overly-intuitive, woman. Then he took a deep, fortifying breath, and cautiously made his way over to his wayward blond in the corner.


“I thought I’d find you here, Blue Eyes.”


“I just needed to see her,” Justin replied quietly as he played with the now empty pint glass in his hand. “I had to know she was okay. And . . . well, I had to get out of there, you know?”


Taking a seat in the chair next to Justin, Brian sank back and gave a heavy sigh. He knew this would be hard for Justin. Nobody wanted to confront their own mortality. We all, conveniently, ignored the fact that we would someday die - especially those in the military in the middle of a war - so to have the fact of your coming death shoved in your face like that would be disconcerting for anyone. But Brian wasn’t sure what, if anything, he could say to help, so he would have to content himself with merely providing a comforting presence.


“I don’t think I can do this, Brian. I’m so sorry.” Justin whispered regretfully, his eyes looking anywhere but at the man he was speaking to.


“What the fuck do you mean, Blue Eyes?” Brian asked nervously, he didn’t even attempt to hide the panic in his voice as he spoke.


“It’s all too much,” Justin replied evasively, the words causing a painful lump to settle in Brian chest.


After suffering through the past week, and all his futile efforts to distract himself from the memory of his Blue Eyed Boy, Brian knew he didn’t have the strength to do without Justin in his life. Cynthia had been right that he’d been a wreck all week; it was really no wonder that Brian had run back to the past to find his boy in the end. And once he had found him, Brian was so relieved to have Justin back, there was no way he’d ever try to go through that again.


The subsequent discovery that Justin was able to come with Brian into the future had been truly wonderful and had added to his belief that this thing between them was meant to be. For the most part, their adventures over the past day had been positive and fun. Justin had actually adjusted to the revelation of Brian’s time travelling a lot better than Brian had expected - notwithstanding his initial panic and the resulting trip to the hospital with a concussion. And today’s sightseeing around Twenty-First Century London had been a blast; Brian had thoroughly enjoyed showing Justin around, watching the modern world through Justin’s inexperienced eyes, and even showing off a bit for his boy. The experience had given Brian hope that there might actually be a real future for them together.


If only they hadn’t taken that trip to the White Lion and run into Daphne’s granddaughter.


But Brian wasn’t about to let Justin run away from him now. Not when he’d finally admitted to himself that he did, indeed, want the younger man in his life. He didn’t want another week like the one he’d just struggled through any more than Cynthia did. Brian wasn’t going to accept Justin telling him it was all ‘too much’ and using that as an excuse to abandon him. Not if there was anything he could do to change the blond’s mind.


“Justin, you don’t mean that. You can’t. I’m not going to let you just walk away from . . . from us. I know you’re freaking out over what happened back there, but don’t do this. Don’t just walk away and say you can’t do this. Please,” Brian begged, not caring that it was something he’d told himself he’d never do.


Brian’s pleading tone must have penetrated Justin’s self-absorption because he finally looked up from his glass and met Brian’s worried glance. “Oh, Brian, no. No. That’s not what I meant. I’m not walking away from you. No. You, I am positive about. That may be the only thing I DO understand right now. I’m sure of you and I. It’s everything else that I saw in the past couple of days I’m not sure about,” Justin rushed to reassure his lover, reaching over to grasp Brian’s hand and offering a reassuring squeeze.


Brian blew out a relieved breath. “Then what did you mean? You can’t ‘do this’?” he asked, a little more calmly.


“I . . . I can’t go back there. To your time. I can’t . . . I can’t deal with all that. It just felt so wrong for me to be there. So strange. Uncomfortable . . . And, seeing Lottie - hearing her talk about Daphne like that and her knowing about me . . . Applesauce, Brian! It’s just too much. I don’t know how to deal with all that.”


“I can only imagine how difficult it was for you to hear all that, Justin. But at least on some level you had to realize that, in the year 2016, most of the people here would be dead from one cause or another. There’s a seventy-five year time difference, Blue Eyes. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything sinister,” Brian tried to reason with the clearly distraught younger man.


“Maybe not. And I get your point, at least as far as Daphne is concerned.” Justin finally looked up from his empty glass to gaze over towards where Daphne was laughing with a customer at the bar. “It was just a bit of a shock, you know? Intellectually, rationally, I guess I knew that she’d likely be dead in your time, but to have it thrown in my face like that, all of a sudden . . . It just hit me funny.” Then Justin turned to look Brian directly in the eye. “And then to hear her talk about ME in the same tone . . .”


Brian didn’t know what to say at that point. Justin had told him on more than one occasion that he didn’t want to know about the future. But that had all been before he understood exactly how Brian knew what he knew. Before Justin knew that Brian was from the future. Now that he did know about Brian - and about the breadth of Brian’s potential knowledge - would he want to know more? Should Brian tell him if he did? What would hurt Justin the least? Brian just didn’t know how to help his struggling Blue Eyes.


“You knew, didn’t you?” Justin asked, still piercing Brian with that sapphire gaze.


Brian couldn’t pretend he didn’t know what Justin was asking. “Yes. I’ve known from almost the very beginning. I just didn’t know how to tell you. And then you made me promise NOT to tell you about anything I knew . . .”


“Applesauce!” Justin pushed away his empty beer glass and grabbed at Brian’s still almost full one, taking a deep, fortifying swig of the hoppy elixir before continuing. “I don’t WANT to know but . . .”


The worried pilot took another deep breath and looked around the bar, almost as if he was looking for some way out of the conversation they were having. But, since he apparently didn’t find what he’d hoped for, he eventually turned back to Brian and started in on a completely different tack.


“Do you believe in fate, Brian?” Brian shrugged, not wanting to interrupt as Justin continued in a hushed voice, never really waiting for an answer. “I guess I always assumed that a man’s fate is in his own hands. Like I could make of my life whatever I wanted to. That I could guide my own path, provided I made the right choices . . . It’s like being in the military, you know? Nobody in the military thinks THEY will be the one to be killed. We all think that we are smarter or faster or just better at what we do than the enemy. That WE will be able to survive even if all the rest around us don’t. You have to have that mindset or you won’t be able to function. I can’t do what I do - flying into battle every day - and NOT think that I will come home safely.” Then the piercing blue eyes pinned Brian again, an almost pleading glint in their depths. “But what if we are all just deceiving ourselves? What if our fate is already set in stone? What if there’s nothing we can do to save ourselves? What if it doesn’t matter that we are smart or fast or strong, because we’re doomed anyway? How do I deal with that?”


Unfortunately, Brian didn’t have an answer for him. He couldn’t offer any consolation other than his mere presence. So that’s what he gave, disregarding all the strictures of the time and place where they found themselves, by wrapping his arm around Justin’s shoulders and pulling his lover’s body in close to his own. He buried his face in the silky blond hair and just held on, mutely, wishing he could think of something to say to make it all better.


After only a few moments, though, Justin rallied. He let out a shaky breath, shook his head and then squared his shoulders, sitting up straighter in his chair and, in the process, shrugging off Brian’s embrace. With a renewed resolve he looked directly at Brian.


“Tell me,” was all he said, speaking in a steady, strong voice.


Brian couldn’t meet the younger man’s eyes. "Are you sure you want to know?”


“I don’t think I have a choice. I HAVE to know.”


Brian hesitated but he couldn’t deny Justin’s right to the information. “There isn’t much. You were . . . you will be . . . put in command of a bombing mission which apparently goes just fine but then . . . on the return trip from Hamburg, three of the planes disappear somewhere over the North Sea. Your plane will be one of the three. Your body is never found.”


Justin merely nodded at the glass of beer gripped tightly in his hands. “When?”


“July.”


“That’s only two months . . .” Justin’s words were spoken in a flat, unemotional, tone, as if he was completely disconnected from the reality of the nightmare that he’d just been hit with.


Brian watched the familiar face as Justin worked through his reaction to this devastating news. It was hard to figure out what was going through that little blond head, though, since Justin’s countenance remained stoically blank. Brian thought Justin was being incredibly brave. He didn’t think he’d deal quite so well with being told about his own imminent death.


“Hmmm.” Justin finally spoke a good ten minutes later, breaking the uncomfortable silence that had enveloped their table. “You know how people are always telling you that you need to live for today? That you have to enjoy life while you can and live each day like it’s your last? I get it now. I totally get it.”


Without warning, Justin got to his feet, picked up Brian’s pint of beer, chugged the remnants of the glass, and then held his hand out to Brian.


“Let’s go, Handsome.”


Brian looked up at him, a bit confused by this sudden burst of energy. “Where?” he asked as he accepted the assistance to get to his own feet.


“To your hotel, of course. I need to use the phone there to call in to my CO and tell him about the knock on my head and that I can’t fly tonight. And then, once I’ve done that, I want you to take me to bed and make love to me all night long.


“That, I most definitely can do.”


“Good. Because I have a lot of living to do in the next couple of months. And I plan to start doing it as hard and as much as I possibly can. With you,” Justin asserted, towing Brian after him towards the door, stopping only long enough to pause at the bar, reach across the broad wooden countertop, grab hold of a surprised Daphne, pull her bodily across the divider and kiss her forcefully, dead on the lips. “I love you, Daphne. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. Don’t ever forget that!” he declared.

 

 

“Let go o’ me, ya big oaf,” the surprised woman laughed heartily. “But ya know I luv ya too, Sunshine.”


“Good. Just so long as you don’t forget it,” Justin repeated, adding in another kiss before letting the woman go and spinning around to grab Brian’s hand again. “Now, take me to your bed, Handsome. We’ve got a long night ahead of us,” he demanded, speaking loudly enough that at least half of the bar heard him, leaving everyone staring and speechless.


Brian could only laugh at the daring, beautiful, young pilot who he’d come to find so irresistible. “It will be my pleasure . . . and yours too, no doubt,” Brian responded with a chuckle and a lustful leer that left the staring bar patrons with absolutely no doubt at all about what they intended to do after leaving.



Justin lay on his back on the huge double bed in Brian’s hotel room with his legs spread wide and Brian hovering above him, devouring his lips in a hot, toe-curling kiss. They’d already fucked twice, but Brian’s blond bombshell seemed insatiable that evening. Brian had never seen Justin so wanton and hungry for him. It was the hottest thing he’d ever seen in his long and promiscuous life.


“I love it when you’re like this,” Brian groaned. “So desperate to have me inside you.”


Justin arched his back, his feet pressed heavily into the mattress as Brian slowly worked three fingers inside of his beautiful Blue Eyed boy, the sweet sounds emanating from Justin only encouraged Brian more and he scissored his fingers teasingly.


“You like that?”


Justin could only nod his head as Brian’s fingers worked him faster, stretching him to that delicious point where pleasure and pain collide.


Unfortunately, that point was reached rather faster than either of the men had anticipated. Apparently their prior rounds had been a little rougher than usual and Justin was a bit out of practice after Brian’s disappearing act the week before. Brian could tell that he was pretty sore by the way his blond was squirming around and making those not quite happy faces. No matter, they had all night. Brian was perfectly content to give the boy a bit of a rest until that perky ass was recovered. There were plenty of other fun things they could do in the meantime.


Brian bent so he could plant another kiss on those beautiful bee-stung lips as he gently withdrew his fingers. He knew he’d made the right decision when Justin sighed instead of protesting the movement.


“Thanks, Brian,” Justin commented as Brian rolled them both over so that the smaller-framed man was now lying almost on top of him. “I guess I wasn’t ready for that much ‘living’ - at least not all in one go.”


Brian loved the little half-embarrassed giggle Justin let out along with his admission. The boy was fucking addictive. Brian was going to thoroughly enjoy teaching him everything he possibly could about living in the moment. But first on the agenda this evening was something Brian felt extremely passionate about and that the older man was determined Justin needed to get through that damned thick head of his right away.


“You should have said something if you were too sore to continue,” Brian said seriously.


“It’s fine, Brian. I love being with you,” Justin tried to explain. “It really didn’t matter.”


“If something hurts you so much that you can’t enjoy yourself, you need to tell me and we need to stop.”


“Brian . . .”


“And we will stop, do you understand me?”


Justin nodded meekly. “Sorry.”


“Don’t apologize, Blue Eyes, just think of this as another part of your lessons. Yes, sex can hurt - it’s definitely part of it - but it shouldn’t hurt you so much that you risk serious harm. And if you’re in that much pain, you can’t enjoy it anyways, so what’s the point. Nope, it’s definitely not ‘fine’ to let anyone hurt you like that and I expect you to speak up and tell me if we get to that point again. You hear me?”


“I hear you, Brian. And I am sorry for not speaking up earlier. I just don’t want THIS,” Justin waved his hand between the two of them, “to be over yet. I was serious about having you make love to me all night long. I need this, Brian. I need you.”


“Well, the night isn’t over yet, Blue Eyes. I’m sure we can find something else to occupy our time while we give your ass a little break. Just give me a sec and I’m sure I can revise my lesson plan for this evening’s lecture . . .”


“Enough with the lectures,” Justin insisted boldly, his hand snaking under the pillow and coming up with one of the as-yet-unused condoms Brian had stashed there for later. “I think I’m ready for a practicum.”


It took Brian several seconds before his sex-drenched brain grasped the full implications of those words. But the waggling blond eyebrows and that meaningful leer left little doubt about exactly what the boy wanted. He’d known that the plucky little pilot had given in way too easily on that subject the last time he’d brought it up, and that it was likely the kid would bring the matter up again, but he hadn’t thought it would happen this soon. Justin was nothing, though, if not persistent. And brazen. And daring. And all those other things that Brian found so fucking attractive but that exasperated him at the same time. So, yeah, maybe he should have expected this.


Brian’s initial response was to say ‘Hell, no’ and snatch back the condom before turning the boy’s attention to something more in line with his own preferences. But looking up into that expectant blue gaze, he knew he wasn’t going to be able to put his brash boy off this time. Justin had that look about him - that determined, stubborn, don’t-fuck-with-me look, that Brian was already coming to know and dread. That was a look that very few people would have the nerve to challenge. And even though Brian might have taken on that challenge under normal circumstances, he didn’t know if he should this time or not.


Wasn’t the whole point of this fuck-fest that Justin wanted to celebrate life and get as much out of it as he could in whatever time he had left? Because, for all they knew, the kid only had a couple months before history said he’d die. That would be a sobering thought for anyone. If Brian had been in his shoes, he’d want to experience everything life had to offer as well. And one of the things every man deserved to experience was the thing Justin was now asking for from Brian. So, yeah, the kid probably not only wanted it but was owed that as well.


It’s just that Brian didn’t bottom. Not for anyone. At least not since the one time, years and years earlier, when he’d made the mistake of letting someone go there and had almost immediately regretted it. He’d vowed there and then that he would never roll over for anyone ever again. And, so far, he’d stuck to that decision.


If it had been anyone other than Justin asking right now, he wouldn’t have hesitated even a second before shooting the man down without compunction.


“Please, Brian?” Justin interrupted Brian’s internal debate. “I know you said I wasn’t ready before but, like my mother always said, ‘there’s no time like the present’, right?”


The kid was waving the condom packet around in Brian’s face with another of those adorably hopeful smiles. How the fuck could he say no? Damn all adorable little blond twinks, anyway. Why the fuck had he thought getting involved with one was a good idea?


Brian gave the fluttering condom one last look, scanned his Blue Eyes’ face, saw only determination, and sighed.


“I . . . I haven’t been on the receiving end of things in a while,” Brian admitted reluctantly.


“So this will sorta be like your first time then?” the pest conjectured, making Brian roll his eyes before looking away. Of course Justin wasn’t going to let it go at that though. “Finally, something I get to teach you.”


“I wouldn’t go that far, Blue Eyes. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt and really didn’t enjoy it so I’m not going back.”


“Hmmm. Well, maybe the problem is that YOUR teacher wasn’t that good,” Justin said with an air of smug superiority. “Good thing that MY teacher was a true Master.”


Brian rolled his eyes again, laughing in spite of himself at the way his cocky little blond approached pretty much everything. Shit, the kid was so fucking adorable! Still, this boy was going to be the death of him.


“Now, you just lie back and let me put into practice what I’ve learned, Oh Great One.”


Reluctantly, Brian rolled onto his stomach, buried his face into the pillow and tried as best he could to relax. “Fine. But be prepared; I DON’T grade on a curve,” he mumbled grudgingly, his words muffled by the bedding.


“This may feel cold,” Justin giggled, repeating Brian’s words back to him as he poured the lube onto his fingers, “but it’ll heat up.”


Brian snorted into the pillow. “You know you don’t have to follow my script word for word, right?”


Justin ignored him as he started running his non-lubed hand down Brian’s tense back, moving in soft soothing circles, and massaging the muscles as he went. Trying his best to work away the knots of stress he could feel gathered there.


“Just relax, okay?” Justin crooned in his ear, adding a small kiss to seal in the words.


Brian could only nod his head; for some reason he didn’t quite trust his voice right then.


“I want to make this as good for you as you made it for me,” Justin admitted quietly as his hand got nearer and nearer to Brian’s ass. “I want you to forget whatever it was that made you so scared. I want to make your body sing the way you do mine.” Then Justin leaned in even closer, the younger man’s mouth pressed so tightly to Brian’s ear that he could feel the vibrations of the words on the small hairs of his cheek. “I want to show you with my body just how much I love you, Brian.”


Brian felt like all the air had vanished from his lungs at the sound of that heartfelt declaration. But even if he could have spoken, he wouldn’t have known what to say. Nobody had ever said those words to him before. At least not in the way Justin seemed to mean them. Brian was left quietly reeling and utterly unable to think clearly enough to respond in any meaningful way.


Justin didn’t seem at all fazed by his silence though, the blond’s mood already lightening as he sat up up and continued his play-by-play commentary. “You’ll tell me if I hurt you, now, wont you Brian? And we’ll stop.” That little shit had to stop using his words against him like that. “Because if you’re in that much pain, you can’t enjoy it anyways, so what’s the point, right?”


“If you don’t get on with it soon, Blue Eyes, I’m going to give you an ‘F’ and send you back for remedial classes,” Brian mock-growled, relieved that the topic of conversation had moved beyond that scary love shit.


“Ooh, touchy.”


“Yeah, and I wish you’d start getting touchy too, Justin. Hell, touch anything you want, but just fucking move already!”


With a joyous laugh, Justin took his mentor’s advice and moved his lubed fingers down, past the base of Brian’s spine, trailing them lower and lower till they were tickling along the narrow divide of his crack. Brian hummed happily, finally feeling relaxed enough to start to enjoy what was going on. The sound seemed to encourage the resourceful student, who shifted his weight around till he was lying halfway on top of Brian. Then, with a nudge of his knee, he spread Brian’s legs a little wider and settled himself comfortably into the vee. And once he was properly arranged, he started to apply himself more diligently to his preparations, slowly pressing his index finger against the tight little mahogany knot. Of course, Brian instantly tensed back up. Justin merely paused for a moment, continuing to stroke Brian’ back with his free hand and muttering small, sexy nonsense until Brian relaxed again.


“Let me in, Handsome,” Justin whispered as he gently pushed his finger through the ring of muscles protecting Brian’s tight, almost-virgin hole.


Brian tried not to fight it. He’d been on the giving end of this same process often enough that he knew it would only make things more difficult, but his body wasn’t really cooperating. Although his Blue Eyes was certainly a determined little fucker, and if anyone could, Brian figured Justin would be the one to make good on his promises, it was still difficult for Brian to relinquish control like that. It was too late to change his mind, though. Brian just had to let it happen. He had to let himself trust that his partner would take care of him. Otherwise, he really would end up hurt. So, with one more gargantuan effort, Brian forced himself to relax, taking a deep breath and then blowing it out along with all the tension he had been holding onto, and finally allowing Justin’s questing digits in.


Justin moaned loudly as he watched his fingers disappearing inside the man he loved, preparing him for what was to come next. “Oh, Brian. You feel . . . incredible.”


Brian could feel the care that went into each push of Justin’s finger. He liked the way the kid was taking his time, making sure he was careful and working so determinedly to please his lover. Slowly, inexorably, Brian could feel himself start to melt at that tenacious touch.


Leaning down, Justin placed a soft kiss on one of Brian’s firm ass cheeks. “I’m going to add another finger,” the man practically whispered, speaking so quietly that Brian had to strain to hear what was being said.


With his face buried deeper into the pillow, Brian ever so gently pushed his hips back, feeling the increased pressure as Justin proceeded, and patiently waiting for the slight burn to pass. Justin was definitely a fast learner; not only was he pumping his fingers in and out of Brian’s ass at the oh-so-perfect pace, he had also discovered Brian’s sweet spot with just the right crook of his middle finger. And the louder and more animalistic Brian became, the more Justin bent and wiggled his fingers, teasing that little bundle of nerves as though his life depended on it.


“I think . . . I think I’m ready for you, Blue Eyes,” Brian managed to pant out as his body stiffened in pleasure.


An overly-eager Justin responded by pulling his fingers out a little too quickly, causing Brian to hiss into the pillow.


“Sorry, sorry,” Justin muttered as he placed hot, apologetic, kisses on Brian’s lower back while he carefully prepared himself by rolling the condom on and coating it with lube.


Brian simply shook his head, slightly amused by the kid’s enthusiasm even if it meant his ass was twingeing. Brian didn’t have long to dwell on that minor technical flaw though, since Justin was already rolling onto him, dick held at the ready, one hundred percent intent on his next step. Brian tamped down a resurgent spark of worry, and reminded himself to just go with it. Which is apparently what his lover was saying to himself as well.


“Now, don’t be worried about how big I am,” Justin continued with his narrative, mimicking Brian’s own words. “I’ll fit just fine, Handsome. You just have to relax.”


Brian thought about shooting back at the little twat with some fiery snark, but before he could actually get the words out, Justin had already taken the initiative and pressed his advantage. Brian gasped as the boy’s not-insignificantly-sized cock thrust into him. The sudden pang of pain had him panting, his body once more fighting against his rational mind’s instructions to relax.


“Relax, Brian. I want you to enjoy this,” Justin ordered as he plunged in again. “I want you to always remember this. I want you to always remember me, and know that, no matter where you are, I’ll always be there with you.”


Oddly enough, the fact that the younger man was parroting his words back at him seemed to help. Brian felt the humor of the situation overcoming his dread, even though it was a bit ironic that he felt calmed by his own advice. It also helped that, with each motion of his hips, Brian could feel the boy’s confidence growing. Eventually the initial pinch he’d felt as his ass was stretched began to subside to somewhat of a dull ache. And then, before you knew it, Justin had adjusted his angle to just the right degree that he was able to manage a series of hard, pointed jabs right at Brian’s prostate, each of which sent fireworks shooting throughout his body. Brian had never been on the receiving end of THAT before. Apparently Justin had found his stride, though - or at least he’d found Brian’s stride, along with his sweet spot - and the boy just kept tirelessly punching that one perfect spot, over and over and over again, until Brian had pretty much forgotten that he wasn’t supposed to be enjoying this shit.


“Shit! That was . . . ooofph! That was so . . . Fuck, Blue Eyes . . . Fuck!” Was that really him making those ungodly noises, Brian wondered.


“Brian . . . I . . . I don’t know . . . how much . . . longer . . . I . . . I can last,” Justin panted heavily. “Applesauce! I didn’t . . . didn’t know it would . . . would feel . . . this good . . . to be inside you,” Justin grunted, barely able to get the words out as his own sense of bliss soared.


Brian reached blindly for Justin’s hand, their fingers finding each other even though their vision was blurred by sweat and lust. It was just so good, though, that Brian didn’t care if he was acting out of character. He didn’t care that he was babbling nonsense. He didn’t care about anything other than the fact that every cell in his body felt like it was electrified.


“Yes, Brian! Yes!” Justin shouted, giving one last, huge push that seemed to Brian to be spearing him all the way through his body from his ass all the way up to his core. “Come for me, Brian. Come for me now, my love. I love you, Brian. I . . . Love . . . You!”


Whether it was those words that did it, or merely the biological imperative of his crescendoing climax, Brian could no longer hold back. He arched up right as Justin shot his own release into the condom deep inside him, the heat from it filling Brian in a way he’d never imagined. And then something deep inside him exploded, every hair on his body tingled, and he felt as though his entire body was on fire, inside and out. But it was a blue-white fire that cooled as it burned through him, leaving nothing but a pleasant lassitude as the spasms wracking his body slowly dissipated and he collapsed onto his pile of pillows in a sticky wet mess.


Justin settled himself against Brian’s sweat covered back, their bodies still connected in every way and sighed happily. “So, how did I do, Professor Kinney?”


“Shit, Blue Eyes . . .” Brian was still panting so hard it was difficult to speak. “I think you just earned yourself an A-fucking +++,” he managed to wheeze out through the wad of pillow he was buried in. “Add to that the extra credit for making me come without even touching my dick - a feat which I have to admit no one else has ever accomplished - and I think you’ll be graduating at the head of the fucking class.”


“Told ya I was a fast learner,” Justin touted with a smug little chuckle.


“Yeah, except you are getting a demerit for being a cocky little bastard, though, so don’t push it or I’ll take away your diploma,” Brian mumbled.


Luckily, Brian fell asleep at that point, so he probably didn’t hear his student laughing quietly as the younger man pulled out and snuggled up around the big bad stud, holding his lover tightly as he slept.


 

Chapter End Notes:

1/23/18 - My Heart Stood Still by Artie Shaw. That’s one way to prove you’re still alive, right? Sally & TAG