- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian has to take a short trip to the Continent . . . without his Blue Eyes. Enjoy! Sally & TAG


Chapter 44 - I Get Along Without You.


As luck would have it, Brian didn’t get his chance to take Justin out dancing for almost two weeks after the Squadron Ball. That very afternoon Brian got a call from Vance Gardner ordering him out of town. Gardner thought it expedient, seeing as Brian was already in Europe, to take the opportunity to drum up more international clients. So, without any notice at all, Brian was scrambling to catch a plane to Copenhagen and, after that, to Prague.


The whole trip was one fiasco after another. There were problems with hotel reservations and flight delays and, to top it all off, one client he was supposed to have met with apparently had never even heard of VanGuard or Brian Kinney. Add to that the fact that Brian was tortured by not being able to keep in touch with Justin. Every night, Brian tossed and turned, missing his blond bed warmer and worried that something might happen to the young pilot without Brian being there or even knowing. All in all, Brian got very little done and missed out on a lot of sleep while not doing it all.


It eventually got bad enough that Brian broke his own rule and asked Cynthia to go back in time to the White Lion of 1941 and leave the damn brat a message, asking that he come to 2016 and use the damn tablet Brian had got him to facetime. He had Cyn text him both before and after she went, and was glad that nothing had happened while his assistant was sojourning in the past. He was a little peeved with her that she’d apparently stayed long enough to have a beer and chat with Daphne - it had been the longest forty-five minutes of his life. Cynthia, of course, just laughed at Brian, ignoring his high-handed protectiveness and stating that she thought Daphne was a ‘gas’.


The next morning, though, Brian was relieved to get a ping on his computer waking him up just after dawn.


“BRIAN? CAN YOU HEAR ME ON THIS, BRIAN?” Justin practically screamed into the microphone of the tablet, his face far too close to the screen for Brian to actually see all of him. “DID I DO THIS RIGHT? I’M STILL NOT GOOD WITH LIGHTBOX THINGS YOU KNOW.”


“I’m here, Blue Eyes. And you don’t have to yell. I can hear you just fine,” Brian replied with an indulgent smile, propping his laptop up on his knees in bed so they could talk.


“Oh . . . Sorry. I wasn’t sure how this worked, you know. I mean, I’ve seen you do it but I never tried it on my own,” Justin answered, moving the tablet back so he could see Brian better and, in the process, making it possible for him to be seen as well. “Isn’t this nifty? I can not only talk to you but see you. What’ll they think of next, huh?”


“It’s good to see you, brat,” Brian sighed. “I wish I could more than see you, though. It’s been a long trip and my bed is fucking cold.”


“Yeah, I’ve been having trouble with cold beds lately myself,” Justin agreed. “How’s your work going? Are you coming back soon?”


“I’ve got two more meetings set up here in Prague but I think I can be home by Saturday . . . Sunday at the absolute latest. And fuck Gardner if he thinks he can keep me running all over the EU for him,” Brian grumbled, rolling over with the laptop in his hands so he could settle back in bed more comfortably and still see Justin’s face. “So, you being a good, safe, little flyboy for me, Blue Eyes? No more scary dog fights over the Channel I hope?”


“Nope. Only dogfights over occupied France this week,” Justin teased, causing Brian to gulp back a fearful expletive.


“Damn it, Justin. I can’t handle this shit; you’re going to give me fucking nightmares. I guess I’m just not cut out to be the wife of a military man,” Brian commented, trying to hide his worry with a joke.


Justin laughed, which at least helped lighten the tenor of the call. “Oh, Brian. I can just see you, standing there with all the Liberty Wives who come to meet their husbands in the mornings when we get off shift. That WOULD be a sight, now.” Brian had to laugh at that image too. “Of course, none of them would be as pretty as you, so they’d all be jealous and it would inevitably lead to fights.”


“Damn right there’d be fighting - I’m not letting any of those hussies near you, Blue Eyes. You’re all mine, you hear!” Brian teased back.


“Oh, Brian, you’re a total card,” Justin said when the laughter died down. “Applesauce, I miss you, though.”


“Same here.” Brian answered, allowing a tinge of sentimentality to seep into his voice, before he mentally slapped himself and found his balls again. “Mostly, though, I miss your ass. My dick misses your ass too. You have a really, really nice ass, Blue Eyes.”


“My . . . ass . . . misses you too, Handsome,” he replied, whispering the word ‘ass’ as if someone might overhear him. “I wish you could be here to show me just how much you miss me.”


Brian could see, based on the furnishings behind Justin, that the younger man was in Brian’s hotel suite, lying on the bed, while he facetimed. Which was the perfect set up, as far as Brian was concerned. It was high time to introduce his ever-eager pupil to one of the other joys that came along with modern technology - phone sex.


“How about I TELL you how much instead, Blue Eyes?” Brian purred. “How much I missed kissing you. Missed touching you. Missed running my hands all over your smooth skin. Missed licking you . . .” Brian could tell by the little mewling noise Justin made at that point that he’d got the man’s attention. “Why don’t you take off all those annoying clothes that I see you’re still wearing and I’ll tell you the other things I miss doing.”


“Take off my clothes, but . . .” Brian could see Justin looking around him at the empty room as if he was checking to make sure nobody was watching.


“If you don’t take off your clothes, how am I supposed to watch you when you jerk off, Blue Eyes?”


“You . . . you want to watch me?” Justin blushed a beautiful pink all the way up to his hairline, causing Brian’s already engorged cock to twitch.


“Mmmhmm,” Brian hummed. “I wanna watch you touch yourself. Show me, Blue Eyes. Show me what you do when you’re alone and thinking of me.”


Justin stuttered nervously, “I, uh . . . I don’t think I can.”


“Sure you can,” Brian grinned saucily. “You think of me while you whack off, don’t you?”


Justin could only nod as he looked away from the screen, unable to meet Brian’s eyes.

 

 

“Then show me,” Brian all but groaned, as he reached down to begin stroking his own erection. “Please, Blue Eyes.”


Brian could tell Justin was embarrassed; the boy’s hands shook as he unbuttoned his shirt and his cheeks burned brighter with each passing second. Once Justin’s shirt was discarded somewhere on the floor next to the bed, Brian started telling his beetroot-red blond just what he wanted him to do.


“Mmmm, yeah. Now run your hands down your chest. Pretend it’s me doing it. Imagine it’s my hands touching you after all this time.”


Justin started off slowly, clearly finding the whole situation uncomfortable, but the more he rubbed, the more he got into it.


“Oh, yeah. Now squeeze your nipples for me, Blue Eyes. Imagine it’s my teeth doing that thing you like so much.”


“I don’t . . . I don’t usually do THIS,” Justin breathed loudly as he pinched and pulled at his hard little nubs, which made his hips arch off the bed and his head fall back lazily against the pillow.


“I don’t care.” Brian growled as he watched the screen in front of him, his own hands busy working his cock, trying as best he could to imagine it was Justin’s hand down the front of his briefs. “I want to see your hands all over that hot little body of yours.”


“O . . . okay,” Justin moaned hotly; the embarrassment was written all over his face but the desperate need seemed to have overtaken the boy’s brain and he moved his hands from his chest, quickly pulling off his pants and boxer briefs.


“Shit, you’re so fucking beautiful, Blue Eyes,” Brian couldn’t stop himself from saying the words as he watched Justin kneel somewhat self consciously on the bed with his erection standing to attention, begging to be touched. “Now, show me what you do when you’re alone in your bed at night thinking of me,” Brian ordered hoarsely.


Justin reached for the iPad and rearranged it, so that it now rested on the mattress at the bottom of the bed with a pillow propping it up so it was still facing the right way. This allowed Justin to lie down and still be in the shot. The neophyte boy simply lay there at first, just looking into Brian’s eyes and panting heavily, before he lifted his right hand up to his mouth and spat into his palm. And the next moment, that slippery hand was reaching for the prodigious package below.


Brian moaned at the sight in front of him, his eyes transfixed on Justin’s hand and the way it was vigorously working the thick dark-pink cock.


“I . . . I’m imagining it’s . . . you doing this to me,” Justin hissed as he once again spat into his hand, getting it nice and wet. “That it’s . . . that it’s your mouth on me . . .”


Both men groaned.


“You like that, huh? When I go down and suck you off, letting you come in my hot, wet mouth?” Brian panted as he picked up the pace with his own hand.


There weren’t many men that Brian Kinney would go down for, but Justin . . . Justin was different. He made Brian want to constantly drop to his knees and deep throat that beautiful cock of his. Brian’s own cock was painfully hard and he knew he wouldn’t last much longer. It had been far too long since he’d seen his hot little blond and the image in front of him was almost too much to bear.


“Now move your fingers to your hole, Blue Eyes.”


Justin’s hand didn’t stop moving, but his strokes slowed down and he shook his head, the pink on his cheeks returning in full force. “I can’t, Brian. I . . . That’s too much.”


Brian’s cock was throbbing in his hand and he could feel his balls aching with the need to come. “Please,” he asked almost desperately. “You have NO idea what you do to me, Justin, do you? I don’t think I have ever been this fucking hard in my entire life. But you . . . You look so beautiful laid out like that just for me.”


That’s all it took, and Justin was reaching for his ass.


“Use the lube on the bedside table,” Brian instructed. “I don't want you to hurt yourself.”


Pumping a generous amount of lubricant onto his fingers, Justin licked his lips and smiled shyly at Brian as he worked one finger slowly into his hole, gasping at the sudden intrusion. “I’ve . . . I’ve never done THIS . . . before,” Justin gasped and his back arched off the bed as his feet dug into the mattress.


“Mmm, that’s it. Wiggle it around like I do. Now, add another one,” Brian instructed.


Justin did as he was told and the noise that erupted from his chest when he started working both fingers in and out together was unlike anything Brian had ever heard from his boy. It was hot, so fucking hot.


“Now I want you to find your sweet spot, remember how good it feels when I hit it with my cock,” Brian growled. Fuck, he couldn’t wait to get home and get back inside his boy.


Justin threw his head back and wiggled his fingers, trying desperately to find that sensitive bundle of nerves that Brian had introduced him to.


“I can’t . . . I can’t fi . . . OH!”


Brian watched with his mouth hanging open as his boy came and came and came, shooting his delicious cream all over the slender chest, the young man’s orgasm seeming endless.


The sight and sounds of his boy coming undone with pure lust easily pushed Brian over the edge and he too came in warm spurts all over his hand, Justin’s name escaping his lips at the end.


“Holy fuck, Blue Eyes,” Brian panted as he tried to catch his breath. His heart was beating faster than when he ran on the treadmill at the gym.


Justin’s entire body was glowing with sweat and his skin was turning pinker and pinker by the second as he too tried to recover. His arm was thrown over his eyes but Brian could see the biggest smile on his boys face. “Applesauce, Brian! That . . . That was . . .”


“I think the words you’re looking for here are,” Brian laughed at the sated and dazed look on Justin’s face as the youth tried to come down from his mammoth high, “fucking hot.”


“All I know is that you may have broken me,” his boy giggled happily as he wiped his hand through the drying cum on his chest. “I never, in my wildest dreams, would have imagined ever doing . . . What we . . . What we just did, but thank you.”


“I’m the one that should be thanking you, Blue Eyes. I really, really needed that.”


Justin yawned and settled back into the pillows of the bed. “Sorry. Don’t mean to yawn on you, Handsome, but jeepers, I’m knackered. We flew a long mission last night,” he explained. “I think I’m gonna just stay here and sleep for a while, if you don’t mind. Okay?”


“There’s nothing I’d like better than you sleeping in my bed,” Brian assured him. “Well, nothing except me being there with you while you’re sleeping.” Justin chuckled and yawned again. “You get some sleep and then call me again when you wake up, okay?”


“You want me to call you again?” That sparked a little renewed interest from the sleepyhead, who lifted his head up to look directly into the tablet for a moment. “Can we . . . Are we going to do THAT again?”


“Anytime you like, Blue Eyes . . . And maybe next time I’ll even let you be in charge,” Brian offered, going for the shock value and gratified by the result when Justin’s eyes got as big and round as saucers. “But for now, get some sleep and rest up for round two.”


“Roger that . . . and dream of rogering you,” the cheeky little blond replied with a mischievous grin. “Bye, Handsome.”


“Bye, brat.”


Brian hung up the phone with a smile on his own face almost as big as one of Justin’s best. Despite the fact that he’d been woken up at the crack of dawn, he felt more refreshed than he had in more than a week. It seemed that all he’d needed was a little extra Sunshine.



Needless to say, when Brian finally did get back to London, late in the day on June 11th, the reunion sex was hot and explosive. It was amazing the staff at The Palace didn’t come running in wondering if another bomb had hit the place, even though there hadn’t been a raid that day. The way Justin had been keening at the top of his lungs, though, had to have raised some eyebrows. Luckily, Brian paid the hotel more than enough money to secure their total discretion.


After they’d caught their breath, and Brian found out that his pilot was off that night, he talked Justin into coming back to 2016 with him. Once Brian had taught Justin about phone sex, they had managed several more facetime sessions, and from then on Brian’s trip had gone much better. But that meant he’d come back with a metric fuck ton of new work he needed to get to so, even though the following day was Sunday, Brian was going to have to put in some serious hours. Justin was too glad to have Brian back to complain and they both traipsed back through the time portal and collapsed in the 2016 version of The Palace sometime after midnight.


Cynthia very kindly let the boys sleep in until ten before she was knocking on the hotel room’s door, demanding that Brian get his ass to the conference room for the teleconference meeting he was about to miss. Brian scrambled sleepily out of bed, threw on a suit and was gone in under five minutes, leaving Justin to go back to sleep, the lucky dog. This time travelling thing was kind of a pain, you know, especially when Justin’s Saturday night came in the middle of Brian’s work week and vice versa. But, luckily, Brian only had the one meeting scheduled for that day and then he could tackle the two new accounts he’d come home from Prague with. Not that he didn’t plan on getting in a little afternoon delight, once he got work sorted.


By eleven thirty, though, Brian was back in the room, pulling Justin out of dreamland.


“Wha . . . *Yawn* . . . what’s wrong, Brian?” Justin asked amid a series of yawns.


“You’ve ruined me; that’s what’s wrong,” Brian stated, looming over the bed and glaring down at the sleeping beauty.


“Huh?”


“You’ve ruined me for all other artists, Blue Eyes,” Brian explained, breaking into a smile by the end of his statement. “All the artists at VanGuard are total idiots and after seeing how much better you can do, even without any formal training, I just can’t deal with them anymore. If I have to try and explain to those morons one more time how to draw a fucking bicycle the right way, I’m going to crack and kill them all. You have to help me or I’ll end up in jail and Prison Orange is really not my color. Please?”


“Either I’m still dreaming or you’re just not making any sense, Brian,” Justin rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and tried to focus on the board that Brian was holding out towards him.


“This is garbage,” Brian threw the foam board with the fucked up drawing down onto the bed. “Can you please draw me a logo with a fucking bicycle in it that doesn’t look like something a five year old would have done with his crayons? Please, Blue Eyes.”


Justin chuckled at Brian, mumbling something about a temper tantrum and that he’d thought Gus was the three year old not Gus’ father. Brian ignored him. Justin could call him all the names he wanted if he helped him fix the mess that the art department had created. This account had the potential to be big - it was for a bicycle manufacturer that had a hefty share of the huge EU cycling market - and if he could get this deal secured, he’d be sitting pretty for a long time to come.


Justin took the board, sat up in bed, and analyzed it carefully. Brian could see the creative wheels turning inside the little blond head. While the blond was musing, Brian walked across the room and retrieved Justin’s sketch pad and a pencil, already sure that his personal artist would be intrigued by the challenge. And, sure enough, by the time Brian made it back to where Justin was, the younger man was reaching for the pad so he could get started on whatever concept he could see in his brain.


They worked together quietly for the rest of the day, getting amazing amounts of work done even though they had stopped for about an hour for that afternoon delight Brian had been looking forward to. The end product was a beautiful, eye-catching corporate logo for the Prague client that Brian was sure would blow them away. Along with the marketing campaign he was already tailoring to accompany the new logo, the AdExec was sure he could rope in the company. Which would not only make Gardner happy, but net Brian himself a nice bonus. So, basically, it was a good day all round. Now, if only he could talk Justin into working for him permanently.


Brian made a mental note to talk to Cynthia again about whatever progress she might have made on Operation Blue Eyes.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

3/4/18 - I Get Along Without You Very Well by Bea Wain . Sure, Brian can get along without Justin . . . maybe not all that well, though. LOL. Just a short porny interval for you before we move on to the more serious stuff here. Enjoy! TAG & Sally