- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian is finally going to take Justin out dancing in 2016 . . . Enjoy! TAG & Sally



Chapter 45 - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy.



That night, as soon as, they’d wrapped up with their work, Brian decided it was finally time to take Justin out for that night of dancing.


Brian had thought long and hard about where he wanted to take Justin and, in the end, he chose one of his favorites clubs in London; a deliciously seedy establishment located right in the middle of SoHo called Edge69. The club itself reminded him a lot of Babylon, just bigger and slightly more hardcore. The place was huge, it housed four separate dance floors - the largest included a giant runway that ran down the center of the room and housed poles a plenty for people to dance from, as well as multiple bars and lots and lots of secret nooks where you could get your rocks off in relative privacy. But judging by the way people went at it ON the dance floor, it was obvious that most people there didn’t care who saw them getting their dicks sucked.


But the piece de resistance of Edge69 was their backroom. Holy shit, was it hot. It made the backroom of Babylon look like an H&M fitting room. The room was dimly lit with the most amazing mood lighting; lighting that sort of reminded Brian of his loft back in Pittsburgh. It was kitted out with large beds, sofas and ledges of various heights for your fucking pleasure. And, best of all, were the soft come towels and automatic lube dispensers that were provided throughout. Of course, Brian had no intentions of visiting the backroom that night - Justin simply wasn’t ready for that - even though Brian wanted nothing more than to pick up his delicious blond boy, sit him on one of those ledges, enter him hard and fast, and give him the fuck of his life. Damn, just thinking about it was enough to make him hard as a fucking rock.


There were lots of other clubs across London Brian could have taken Justin to - much tamer clubs - but he didn’t want that - he wanted to show Justin JUST what you could do as a gay man in 2016. But for that to work, Brian needed to take him to one of the wilder clubs . . . Hence, Edge69.


While he’d been on his trip to the Continent, Brian had already picked up a clubbing outfit for Justin. It was a hot little number that he just knew would make the younger man look ridiculously tempting. Every fag in the place was going to want to eat the kid alive. Brian couldn’t wait to experience their jealousy when Justin walked in on HIS arm and all those other losers realized they couldn’t do more than look. Not that Brian was an attention hog or anything, but . . . well, okay, he WAS a total attention hog and was going to relish this to the max.


The plan was almost dashed right from the start, though, when Justin almost refused to wear the shimmering, almost see-through, powder blue shirt and tight, white leather pants.


“I can’t wear this, Brian!” Justin insisted as soon as he’d pulled the outfit out of the shopping bag. “There’s no way this will fit - it’s way too small - and even if it did, it’s just not proper. It’s . . . It’s obscene!”


“Yes, it is, and you’ll look fucking hot in it!” Brian averred as he held up the shirt to Justin’s chest.


“I am NOT wearing this, Brian,” Justin said as he angrily pushed the fabric away from him. “People will look at me . . .”


“Please, Blue Eyes,” Brian pleaded, willing to actually beg for this . . . provided nobody would see it other than Justin. When the blond looked like he would remain obdurate, though, Brian switched tactics and started in with logic. “I promise you, Justin, this is not at all out of line with what everyone else there will be wearing. You’ve seen what people wear these days - remember the Speedos? Nobody on the beach minded them, did they?”


“Well, no, but this is different . . .”


“Look at it this way, Justin,” Brian tried again. “If you go into this place wearing something completely out of place, folks are going to look at you even more, right?” Justin screwed his face up adorably but didn’t say anything. “Would you rather have people looking at you because they think you’re hot or because you stick out like a sore thumb?”


Justin looked at the clothing again, still making that face, tempting Brian to blow off the whole dancing thing and just kiss the fuck out of him until the frown was completely gone. But, no. Brian could restrain himself. At least until after the club outing.


“Come on, Blue Eyes. Just try them on for me, please. And then, if you don’t agree that you look hot in them, we’ll figure out something else for you to wear. Okay?”


With much reluctance, Justin conceded that he would at least try on the fancy new duds. And, of course, Brian’s eye had been right on target. Everything fit perfectly. Not that Justin agreed with that assessment. He bitched and moaned the entire time he was dressing. First, the pants were too tight and he balked at having to lie down on the bed in order to get the zipper pulled all the way up. When he did get them on, he was scandalized by the fact that, what with the way the pants hugged him, you could see his ‘thing’ plain as day - which only caused Brian to laugh and fondle him. Then he complained again about the virtually see-through shirt. When he got the top buttoned all the way, up, he still complained that it was too tight through the chest and, when he raised his arms up, it exposed his abs all the way down to the start of his blond treasure trail. Brian thought he looked delicious.


To make Justin feel better, Brian put on his own clubbing outfit: a sleeveless, button down, sheer black shirt - which was a bit more opaque than Justin’s shirt but almost as tight - and ass-hugging black jeans that perfectly framed Brian’s well-formed package in the front. Once dressed, Brian pulled Justin over with him to the full-length mirror in the bathroom. The two of them, standing there with Brian slightly behind Justin, made a very striking sight. They were an undeniably handsome pair; one dark and tall, one blond and slight, but both beautiful in their own right. They were seriously going to have every single man in the club drooling after them that night . . . if only Brian could get his Blue Eyes there.


“See how amazing we look together?” Brian asked the reflection of the blond angel in the mirror. “Please let me take you out and show you off like this, Blue Eyes.”


Justin sighed, but even his modesty couldn’t argue the fact that they did look incredible together like this. “Alright. But I’m only indulging you in this because I love you, you big prima donna.”


Brian was too glad to have won that battle to take Justin to task for calling him names. And, before the time-traveller could change his mind and get back into his shapeless 1940s civvies, Brian whisked them out the door and into a cab. Fifteen minutes later they were walking in through the entrance of the club, having easily bypassed the line, in no small part because of their appearance.



Justin was completely overwhelmed from the moment they walked through the doors of the ‘club’ that Brian had brought him to.


To start with, the place was huge. It was the size of an airplane hangar back in his own time. Although the true size of the place was difficult to ascertain because it was so dark inside. Well, it was mostly dark, but with strange, overly-bright, colored lights flashing through the darkness from seemingly every direction - not that those blinding flashes of light made it any easier to see.


The size of the place and the darkness were the least of Justin’s problems, though. The most staggering observation to batter his senses was the music. That is, IF you could call the cacophonous noise blasting at him ‘music’ in the traditional sense. Justin had NEVER heard anything like this deafening, pounding, blaring roar. Brian had, once or twice, tried to get Justin to listen to some of the music he kept in the little pocket lightbox - some of which Justin had thought was okay even if it sounded nothing like what he was used to back in 1941 - but nothing in the little gadget had sounded even remotely like this. In fact, this noise wasn’t really musical at all, and you didn’t really hear it, you FELT it as the drum beat battered against you, causing your whole body to thrum. This ‘music’ was easily as loud as the sound his guns made as he was firing rounds off into a German Messerschmitt during a firefight.


It was therefore no surprise that he could barely hear Brian’s words as the older man shouted, his lips inches from Justin’s ear, asking if he wanted to get a drink. Justin nodded, not even bothering to attempt speech. Brian then proceeded to pull him through the crowd of men milling around the entrance towards one side of the large space.


The deeper they got into the club, the more claustrophobic it felt; bodies pressing up against them on every side. There were so many men of every age, build and type. Justin was amazed by the sheer numbers of men in this place. He didn’t think there were this many queer men in the entirety of London in his time, yet here they all were. Just the mere fact that there were this many queers - none of whom were afraid to come to a place like this - was incomprehensible to someone from 1941. Not to mention the blatant sexuality they were all exhibiting. As wonderful as it was in some ways, it was still far too much for Justin to comprehend.


He clutched tighter to Brian’s hand and sent up a silent plea that he wouldn’t get lost amid the throngs. Brian seemed quite adept at pushing his way through the masses, though. At times it was almost like the crowd parted in front of him without Brian making any conscious effort; like they all innately recognized Brian’s superiority and made way as a natural consequence. Justin simply trailed in his lover’s wake, glad that he was a beneficiary of the phenomenon.


As they passed by all the hordes of men, and as Justin’s eyes began to adjust to the lighting, he started to notice more details about these ‘club people’. His first thought was just one long drawn out ‘wowwwwwwwww’! Brian had been right when he’d said that Justin’s skimpy clothing wouldn’t be out of place here. In point of fact, he was probably over dressed merely by the fact he was wearing clothes at all. At least half of the men he’d seen so far weren’t wearing shirts. Many were only wearing rather revealing shorts instead of pants. And at least one man he’d seen was only wearing a completely see-through shirt that looked like it was made out of a fish net with a jock strap on his bottom half. THIS was what future people wore out DANCING? Shocked was far too mild of a word to describe what Justin was feeling right then.


When they finally pushed their way through to the bar, Justin was relieved to finally be out of the mess of naked men and occupying a space big enough to take a breath in. He was grateful for the familiarity of Brian’s arms enfolding him from behind. He liked feeling as if there was some barrier between him and the nebulous threat of all those unknown men. It was also marginally quieter in that area, which allowed Brian to shout their order for two beers to the bartender.


“Twelve quid, mate!” the man yelled as he handed over the bottles and accepted Brian’s plastic money card in exchange.


Justin looked at the bottle Brian gave him in astonishment. “Did he really just say TWELVE POUNDS for two beers?” he asked Brian. “That’s daylight robbery.”


Brian smiled condescendingly at him as he took back his money card and tapped the neck of his beer against Justin’s. “That’s about average for a club drink these days, I’m afraid.”


“That’s outrageous! How can anyone afford that? That’s almost as much as I get paid for a whole week . . .”


Justin examined the beer, checking to see if it was made of liquid gold or some other precious substance, but it both looked and tasted like regular beer. When they’d done their shopping down in Brighton he’d noticed that food was a lot more expensive, but it hadn’t been anything nearly as bad as this. Justin decided he’d better savor this beer as long as he could since he wasn’t about to let Brian spend that kind or money on a second one - what a horrible waste.


After a few minutes of standing around, sipping at their drinks and looking around themselves at the endless stream of mostly naked men walking by, Brian tilted his own bottle up and finished off the end of his beer.


“You ready to go dance, Blue Eyes,” Brian shouted over the din of the ‘music’.


Justin looked out at the heaving mass of bodies on the dance floor with skepticism, but shrugged. “That was what we came here for, I guess. Although, I’m not sure I know how to dance to this song.”


He looked around for a place to set his barely touched beer. Since they weren’t sitting at a table, the only place to leave it would be on the bar, but Justin wasn’t sure how he’d know which one was his when he came back. There were a lot of bottles and glasses sitting around at that end of the bar. Thinking quickly, he tore a corner of the paper label off the front, deducing that little difference would help him identify his beer when they came back. However, when he went to place the bottle on the counter, Brian stopped him with a shake of his head.


“Rule Number One - NEVER leave your drink anywhere. In fact, you should probably keep the neck covered with your finger when you aren’t drinking just to be sure nobody sneaks something in it.”


“Why would anyone put something in my beer,” Justin had never thought of something like that before. “Can’t they see I’m not finished with it yet? It’s only half empty.”


Brian shook his head and looked amused, which made Justin a little miffed - it wasn’t his fault he didn’t understand this century. “You never know what some shithead might try to put in your drink, Blue Eyes. Lots of creeps will try to drug unsuspecting twinks like you and then take advantage when you’re out of it. They call them ‘Date Rape’ drugs - stuff that will knock you out and can even blur your memory of what happened so that you can’t testify about it later to the police,” Brian explained to a disbelieving Justin. “I know it sounds crazy, but it happens more often than you’d think. It’s fucked up shit. So you should either drink it now, before we go dance, or just forget about it all together. That’s also why you never take drinks from anyone you don’t know. Don’t take drugs or even smoke something from a stranger, either. Oh, and you probably shouldn’t even take a drink from a bartender you don’t know, unless you see him open it or pour it right in front of you.”


Justin didn’t comment on this newest revelation; it seemed too preposterous to fathom. He couldn’t quite grasp a society where there were special drugs that would let someone rape another person and get away with it. What a horrible thought that was. If anyone other than Brian had told him a story like that he’d say they were making it all up. And the strangest thing, to Justin’s mind at least, was that the idea didn’t really seem to faze Brian all that much - it was like he just accepted that horror as commonplace. But even though he didn’t understand, he did trust Brian implicitly, so Justin tipped his beer end-up and downed it all - he wasn’t going to let even a drop of that precious six pound beer go to waste - following his lover’s directive. Then, with Brian smiling his approval, he abandoned the bottle with the rest of the empties on the bar and they turned towards the dance floor.


Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and led the way through the crowd to a relatively unpopulated section of the floor. Even just that short walk, though, was a little harrowing. The closer he got to the ‘dancers’ the more agog he was by the behavior of the men he was seeing. THIS was what people in 2016 considered ‘dancing’? Even beside the fact that most of them were barely clothed, the way they were writhing around, rubbing up against each other, made it seem a lot more like they were having sex than purely dancing. He watched as one couple kissed languorously, their hips grinding together, their hands groping at each other’s bottoms and even touching each other’s thingys. In PUBLIC no less! When one of the pair actually put his hand down the back of his partner’s obscenely short pants, Justin finally looked away, feeling like he was intruding on an intimate moment. Gears had told him about places somewhat like this - he’d called them ‘orgies’; places where men would come together and have sex in groups - but Justin had thought he was exaggerating at the time. Now he was seeing the proof with his own eyes. The only difference here was that these men weren’t even trying to keep their actions secret. It was . . . what was that phrase Brian used sometimes? . . . mind-boggling.


Justin might have spoken up about what he was seeing if there had been time or if the music hadn’t been so loud it was impossible to speak. However, by then, Brian had pulled him into his arms and started to sway to the beat of the music. Justin shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable feelings this shocking place kept bringing up and just enjoy being in Brian’s embrace. As long as he was with Brian, it would be fine, right?


And, after a few minutes of being wrapped in Brian’s arms with his head resting against the bigger man’s shoulder, he DID begin to relax. It always felt good to be in Brian’s arms. If he closed his eyes, he could even block out the strangeness of their surroundings and just concentrate of the feel of his lover’s skin, the smell of Brian’s musky cologne and the familiar contours of the body next to him. Before long, Justin was opening himself up a bit to the almost hypnotizing beat of the odd music, swaying along with Brian, their feet barely moving as their bodies undulated from side to side. He could almost forget that there were hundreds of other men around them, all of whom could see the way he and Brian were pressed together, their bodies touching from hip to shoulder, so close that his penis was rubbing against Brian’s thigh and Brian’s was protruding into his belly.


And, as embarrassing as it was to think that everyone could see them like this, Justin couldn’t deny that he was aroused by the experience. He couldn’t possibly have touched Brian the way he was and not be aroused, but the thought that all these men could SEE them together like this, seemed to add something. It was taboo. It was dirty. Heck, back in Justin’s day, this was outright illegal. And somehow that made it even more provocative. It didn’t take long before Justin could feel himself begin to harden. Of course, in the ridiculously tight, white leather pants Brian had made him wear, his erection would be painfully obvious to anyone who cared to look, but even that embarrassment just added another layer of excitement. Justin wasn’t sure what had come over him, but it looked like he was becoming just as wanton as the rest of the lust-crazed masses around him. Maybe it was something in that expensive beer, or perhaps something in the muggy air itself, but as long as he was in Brian’s arms he wasn’t going to fight it.


So, throwing all propriety to the wind, Justin simply let himself go and gave in to the moment. He let the strange, pounding music seep into him and allowed his body the freedom to move, unrestrained, to the beat. He rubbed against Brian just like the others around them, rutting like a dog against its owner's leg, and not really giving a fig about how it looked. And when Brian bent to take his lips in a deep, sultry kiss, Justin kissed back without any compunction at all, figuring that the loud music would cover his moaning. It was all deliciously naughty and even though a tiny part of his brain remained appalled at his behavior, the rest of him was too impassioned to care.


Well, at least until the moment Justin realized that there was someone behind him - someone who had just put his big, warm hands on Justin’s hips and was pressing his very aroused nether parts into Justin’s bottom from behind.


Justin froze in place. He didn’t know what to do. Unfortunately, the body behind him just took that opportunity to pull his hips further back. Then the face attached to the hips bent forward to nibble at Justin’s neck in a very forward and provocative way.


“Hey, beautiful,” the face, which Justin could only barely see out of the corner of his eye, greeted him. “You two at all interested in a third for this little party you got going here? I’d love to get into that hot little bubble butt and your friend here can fuck me at the same time. It would be incredibly hot . . .”


Justin had no clue how to respond to this proposal, even assuming he hadn’t been so shocked at the man’s forwardness that he was speechless.


Thankfully Brian spoke up immediately, taking charge of matters with his usual self-assured manner. “Hands off! He’s NOT interested and neither am I,” Brian snarled.


The man immediately released his hold on Justin’s hips and raised them in a gesture of surrender with a laugh. “Sorry, man. I thought it was worth a shot.” Then the interloper pulled a small card out of the pocket of his trousers and boldly slid it into the waistband of Justin’s pants, adding, “Just in case you change your mind, though . . .”


“Fuck off!” Brian grumbled, although without any real anger behind the words, as he mentally dismissed the man and pulled Justin closer again. “Pushy bastard. Can’t he see we aren’t interested in a fucking threesome right now? Idiot.”


Justin decided to let the whole ‘right now’ part of that statement go for the time being - he would have a LOT to think about after this night, and would be asking Brian some very complicated questions in the future, but obviously now was not the time for that kind of discussion . . . even if they could have heard each other well enough to talk. And the few additional times they were approached by others who thought to join them, Brian efficiently chased them all off, grumbling and snarling but - Justin suspected - secretly pleased with the chance to exert his protective nature. Not that Justin really needed protecting, but it was amusing to watch Brian acting jealous and territorial, so he let his boyfriend play the part and didn’t say anything. Instead, he returned his attention to the bliss he’d felt in Brian’s embrace and blocked out everything except the music. Brian seemed content to do the same and they ‘danced’ their way through several more ‘songs’; the tempo of their movements never changing much regardless of what the music did, but that fact didn’t seem to matter a whit to either of them.


After a number of songs, though, Justin realized he needed a bit of a break and a visit to the toilet facilities. So, when the music changed again, he pulled back from Brian far enough to shout up at him that he needed the rest rooms and would meet Brian back at the bar. Brian tried to suggest he come with Justin, as if Justin couldn’t take a piss without an escort, but one stern look and the man wisely backed off. The whole protective thing was only cute up to a point, you know.


So, with only a shrug and an, “I’ll order you another beer,” Brian moved away, and Justin steeled himself to wade through the mass of bodies in search of the facilities.


Getting to the toilet was easier said than done, unfortunately. For some reason Justin didn’t have as much luck as Brian in making the tides of men part for him. He tried being polite and yelling ‘pardon me’ to get them to move aside, but that got him nowhere fast; the ones who didn’t just ignore him actually laughed. So he turned to the next best alternative and just put his head down and physically shoved his way through any obstructing bodies. This seemed to work much better and in just over five minutes he’d finally made it to the toilet. Then he just had to push through the crowds of lollygagging men standing around and socializing in front of the urinals; a strange place to want to stand around, in Justin’s opinion, but who understood these moderns anyway. He, himself, merely emptied his bladder as fast as he could and then exited, wanting nothing more than to get back to Brian.


The path back to the bar went off in a slightly different direction than that leading towards the dance floor; if anything, this section of the club was even more packed than the area around the dance floor, so Justin was a bit stymied by the crowds. Even his bull-in-a-china-shop approach of barreling through the obstructing bodies didn’t get him very far here. Instead, he found himself having to detour around people, including a large number of couples - and larger groups as well - too involved in each other’s bodies to notice someone trying to move around them. And if Justin had thought the behavior out on the dance floor was licentious, these folks were even more of an eye opener. Before he’d gone more than a dozen paces, Justin was shocked all over again, and actually paused to contemplate the sight of four men, standing where they almost completely blocked the walkway, groping each other in very suggestive ways.


“Mmmmm. Just what I like - a golden, cream-filled twinkie, just waiting for me to devour him.” The words interrupted Justin’s gape-jawed contemplation of the four men in front of him. “You ready for the attentions of a real man, Sweetheart?”


“I beg your pardon?” Justin responded, not sure what the devil this man meant, even though his tone should have probably given away his meaning.


The man - a stocky, muscle-bound type, who stood almost a full foot taller than Justin, had a shaved head and who was wearing some strange type of metal studded leather straps over his bare shoulders that reminded Justin of the type of harness you’d put on a plow horse - had by that point moved close enough that he was able to reach one hand down and rub in a familiar fashion at Justin’s shoulder. “I’d love to hear you beg, darlin’, but not for my pardon - I’d rather have you begging for more of my cock up your ass.”


“I . . . I . . .” Justin was so flustered by this bold statement he couldn’t think of anything to say. When his stuttering only seemed to embolden the man, and the big hands started to snake their way further down Justin's chest till the big, chunky fingers started to circle around one nipple through the flimsy fabric of his almost see-through shirt, however, Justin found his voice again. “I think you overstep yourself, Sir,” he stated, slapping the man’s hand away from his chest. “I am NOT interested in your attentions. Not only do I not know you, but I have a companion waiting for me at the bar. So, if you’ll excuse me, please.”


Justin wasn’t sure what he’d said that was so amusing, but he took the opportunity of the man laughing at him to side step around the big bulky frame as well as the group of men whose antics had originally caused his delay. In order to do that, though, he had to head part of the way down a poorly-lit little side corridor. Before he could get back out to the main walkway, however, Justin heard a disturbing cry, echoing from the depths of the darkened space off to his right.


“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck.”  


The words were faint but loud enough for Justin to hear a tinge of pain behind them. Remembering what Brian had said just a little while earlier about twinks and date rape drugs, Justin knew he couldn’t just walk away. If someone really was being assaulted, it was up to him to help. So, without even thinking about it, he changed his course and strode purposefully down the hall into the darkness beyond.


Needless to say, Justin did not expect to find the sight that met his eyes when he rounded the corner at the end of the hall and found himself in a large, blue-lit room full of writhing, naked bodies in the throes of sexual congress. And he’d thought the shenanigans going on out on the dance floor were shocking? That was nothing compared to this! Some of these men were completely nude, and even the ones retaining some vestiges of clothing had most of their more private parts hanging out. There were groups here made up of all sorts; twosomes, threesomes foursomes and more, the men made up of all types and racial backgrounds, and engaged in all manner of activities. The air in the room was heavy and humid, infused with the aroma of male sweat and sex. And the moaning, groaning and slapping of naked skin was loud enough to overwhelm even the distant thumping of the music coming from the dance floor.


Justin quickly located the young man he’d rushed back here to save. The gentleman in question was a youth, probably younger than Justin himself, who’s lanky body was propped up against one wall while a hairy monster of a man was pounding into him from behind. Judging by the glimpses Justin got of the larger man’s generous endowment, it was no wonder that the boy’s cries evidenced more than a little pain. However, since the boy appeared to be a willing participant in what was taking place, Justin saw no need to intervene. Instead, he walked a little further into the room, his curiosity momentarily overcoming his abhorrence.


It was quite an educational experience, too. Despite the many decadent things Brian had already introduced him to, Justin was nevertheless surprised by the breadth and creativity he was being exposed to here. Most notably, with regard to the larger groups of men. He legitimately had never even imagined some of the permutations possible with multiple partners. He was as much intrigued as he was repelled by what he was seeing; seemingly drawn further into this den of iniquity almost against his will.


Justin skirted past a group of three men - one leaning with his back against the wall, while the second was bent over sucking his cock, and the third, simultaneously, penetrating the middle man from behind - and almost bumped into a another pair in the midst of a blow job. He wandered around a little half-wall, into an area with purple lights, and found himself in a section where there was a ledge built into the walls, right about hip height, large enough for a man to sit or lie on. Several of the room’s occupants were already making use of this convenience, such as the long-legged black man sitting on the ledge to Justin’s right, his rear end balanced on the edge at the perfect angle for his standing partner to penetrate him.


While Justin stood there, gazing around himself with wonder and just a touch of disgust, trying to figure out how the man in the corner managed to bend himself like that, he was suddenly surrounded by four large strangers. The biggest of the bunch walked right up into Justin’s face, sneering down on him in a way that caused the small hairs at the nape of his neck to stand on end. Meanwhile, the other three closed in, cutting Justin and the leader off from view of the rest of the room’s occupants and herding Justin further towards an unoccupied corner.


“What DO weh have here?” the leader crooned in a heavy Scottish accent, his hand trailing up over Justin’s abs and chest to trace along his chin. “Looks like weh got us some fresh meat, lads. I think I’ll just take me a wee sma’ bite.” Justin grabbed the man’s wrist, pulling the hand away from his face, but that only made the big man snicker. “Don’ be like that, me beauty. I know ye want it.”


Then, without so much as a ‘by your leave’, the big clod leaned over and pressed a kiss on Justin’s unprepared lips. Taken off guard, all Justin could do was to turn his head away, but the brute had clamped onto Justin’s chin with his free hand, forcing his face back around and, with the pressure of his thumb at the corner of Justin’s jaw, prying his mouth open. The next instant a slimy tongue was invading Justin’s mouth and, at the same time, the man’s knee was forcing its way between his thighs in an attempt to pin him to the wall. And all the while, the leader’s three cronies were egging him on.


Justin had had enough and was just about to twist the arm he was still holding onto so as to get the leverage he’d need to get a judo tourniquet chokehold on the man and thereby take him down for good, when the relative peace of the room was broken by an enraged yell and fists flying everywhere.


“Get your filthy fucking hands off him!” Brian yelled as he punched the first of the cronies, sending the unprepared man flying sideways.


The other two gang members moved to intercept Brian, and even the leader was distracted enough that he turned to see what was happening. That moment of inattention was more than enough for Justin. He quickly twisted his lithe body around, pulling the leader’s hand with him till the man’s arm was bent upwards, behind the big guy’s back and torqued at an uncomfortable angle. And, while the man was struggling to free himself from the grip of the younger, but surprisingly strong, judo champion’s grip, Justin wrapped an arm around the brute’s neck and applied pressure until all air was cut off and he dropped like a brick to the floor. Justin held on for a half a minute more, long enough to make sure the creep was all the way knocked out, before releasing him and standing up. By then Brian, with the assistance of two men wearing shirts that had the word ‘Security’ emblazoned across the front, had apparently taken out the rest of the group.


“Justin! Are you okay?” Brian asked, stepping over the body of the unconscious man to get to his lover. “Did he hurt you?”


“I’m fine, Brian. This idiot just caught me by surprise is all,” Justin tried to protest, although the second half of his statement was muffled by Brian’s chest as his lover squeezed the breath out him in a tight hug.


“Fuck! I’m sorry I didn’t get here faster, Blue Eyes. I got worried that you were taking so long and I came to find you. I saw you come in here, but I was still halfway across the bar and before I could get here, that creep and his buddies were all over you. If this guy hurt you, I’ll fucking kill him,” Brian added, giving the inert body at his feet a well-aimed kick with the toe of his boot.


“You want us to call the police, Sir?” one of the Security men asked, peering at Justin over his boyfriend’s shoulder.


“No, I’m quite alright,” Justin replied, pushing Brian away from him far enough so he could address the security guard. “I’m afraid I might have used a little too much force in my choke hold on this one though. You might want to have a doctor see to him.”


They all looked at the leader of the little gang, who was just then starting to stir, his eyelids fluttering.


“We’ve had trouble with this one before,” the guard intoned. “Usually just drunk and disorderly, though. Never had ‘im try an’ assault anyone. He won’t be getting back in ‘ere agin’. Sorry for the trouble, gentlemen.”


Then the big guard reached down, grabbed the man by his heels and started dragging him out of the room a little more roughly than was strictly necessary.


“You know what? I’ve had enough dancing for one night. Let’s get the fuck out of here,” Brian exclaimed.


“I think that’s an excellent plan, Handsome,” Justin agreed, letting his boyfriend guide him towards the exit. “I really don’t think I’m ready for your modern dancing clubs yet.”


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

3/5/18 - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy by the Andrews Sisters. What do you think of Justin’s first trip to a modern club? Quite the eye opening experience, wouldn’t you say? Hehehe. As usual, though, our time-travelling twink handled things pretty well. But, we wonder if this experience might not sour Justin to a life in the future . . . off to write that part. TAG & Sally.