- Text Size +

Chapter 1

 

Britin

 

Brian

 

Justin left for New York 6 months ago and tonight he’s finally coming home. From the moment he left I missed him and today is the day I get to complete my home because Britin without him wasn’t home it was just nothing but just bricks and mortar. Justin and I have been speaking to each other almost every day since he left and last month he told me he had decided that he didn’t really need to be in New York to paint or sketch so why stay miserable away from the man he loved when he could come home and be happy and still make his way in the art world.

 

I was in the kitchen sorting through the cupboards making sure that all of Justin’s favourite foods were in the house when I heard the door open and then close moments later. I wasn’t picking up Justin for another 2 hours so I had no idea who could possibly be entering our house. When I got to the hallway I got the best surprise of my life. Justin was home and as he dropped his bags on the floor I made my towards him.  

 

“Justin! What the hell, you’re not supposed to be here yet. I thought I was picking you up in a couple hours.” I hugged him tightly while trying as hard as possible not to cry with happiness.

 

“I got an earlier flight so I figured why not just surprise you.” He pulled out of the hug slightly but not fully and gave me a looked into my eyes and gave me one of his trademark sunshine smiles “I’ve missed you. If I ever say anything about moving anywhere without you, promise me you’ll just tell me I’m being a twat and don’t let me leave.”

 

I smiled back and stroked his cheek lightly “I Promise. To be honest I don’t know why I didn’t fight harder for you to stay, but I will never let you go so easily ever again.” As I looked at the man I love standing in front of me I gave him a smirk and began to pull him towards the stairs, it had been too long since we’d fucked and I couldn’t wait any longer.

 

Justin

 

Brian pulled me up the stairs and into our bedroom as if his life depended on it and I wasn’t going to refuse. I missed the way he makes me feel as his cock pounds into my ass, how he always holds me close as I ride though my orgasms and right now I can’t think of a better way to celebrate me coming home. We stood at the foot of the bed all clothes were discarded quickly, Brians cock was pressing into me driving me mad so i got down onto my knees and took his entire length into my mouth in one go sucking and licking until his cum exploded into my mouth and down my throat.

 

"Fuck that was hot" he said looking down at me.

 

Instead of responding with words I gave him a small smirk and pushed him down onto the bed and straddled him. He kissed me as he flipped us over and began to leave kisses from my lips to my neck before making his way to my nipples where he would take great pleasure teasing me with his tongue.  He slowly made his way down towards my leaking cock and licked the slit making me moan softly, it wasn’t very long before he had taken my cock into his mouth and was sucking at varying speeds until I’m close but before I have the chance to release he stops. His arm reaches out to grab a condom and once his cock was covered he pushed into me and after giving me a brief moment to adjust he began to pound into me as hard as he could, reaching down and kissing me passionately I knew I wasn’t going to last very long and he knew it too. He began to pump my cock fast with desperation and he slowed down the speed at which he was pounding my ass and it wasn’t long before i released, within minutes he came too and collapsed on top of me. I gave him a small kiss on the lips and slipped from underneath him so that we were lying next to each other where we fell asleep shortly after.

 

Brian

 

I woke up and looked at the clock on my bedside table, 7:14 I need to get up I look next to me and smile at the sight of my partner, his beautiful face was something I had missed waking up to and now I can’t imagine ever not waking up to this sight.

 

“Sunshine wake up” I say just before giving him a peck on the lips

 

“Do we have to get up.” He said as his eyes flitted open

 

“Yes we do now get up and get ready” Before he had the chance to respond I got up and went into the bathroom and got into the shower. I wasn’t alone for long though as a few minutes later he stepped into the shower too.

 

“What are we doing today?

 

“Well, I thought we’d go get breakfast at the diner and then maybe spend the day with Gus. He’s missed you and I’m sure you’ve missed him.” I say as I begin to wash his hair.

 

I thought we were going to surprise everyone at the same time that I’d come home? If we’re sending the day with Gus doesn’t that mean that the girls already know I’m back?

 

“No, I haven’t told them that you’re back. They think that it’s just me coming over to spend time with him so it will still be a surprise don’t worry.”

 

When we get out of the shower and we dry ourselves i look at him and he has a twinkle in his eye, a look that i know all too well but we don’t have time for that right now. Today is going be a long day if he keeps looking at me like that.

 

Diner

 

Debbie

 

If Michael complains much more I don’t know what I’m going to do but I’m sure it won’t be good. The guys are all sat in the back booth trying desperately to avoid being brought into the conversation that always goes the same way with Michael.

 

“I really need your help since Brian keeps on refusing to help me, I’m not asking much after all aren’t parents supposed to help their kids” he says whilst giving me a pleading look but I’m not falling for it.

 

“No Michael, I don’t have $5000 lying around, especially not for your toys. And why should Brian help you he has no responsibility to help you financially with anything if he doesn’t want to.”

 

“They’re not toys they are collectibles and it’s not all for them, I was going to spend some of it on some comics. Why shouldn’t he help me? I’m his best friend...”

 

Just as my son started on another rendition of his ‘but I’m his best friend’ speech, the door of the diner fling open and for a moment I think I’m seeing things.

 

“Sunshine!” I couldn’t have waited more than 5 seconds before I made my way to him giving him a hug whilst also getting the attention of Ted, Blake, Emmett, drew and Michael.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you were in New York?”

 

He looks at Brian for a moment then looks back at me “I’ve come home, I was miserable in New York so decided to come back.”

 

“why didn’t you tell us you were coming back, I could have put together a welcome home party.” Emmett says with tears in his eyes happy to have his friend back.

 

Ted, Blake and Drew all come and give Justin a hug and tell him that they’re glad he’s back and that they all missed him but Michael stayed put sat on a stool by the counter scowling at Justin.

 

“How long will you be back before you ditch out on Brian” Michael say’s making it clear that he’s not happy about Justin being back in Pittsburgh

 

“MICHAEL!” I reprimand him but before i had chance to say anymore Justin was defending Himself.

 

“I’m not going anywhere, I’m back for good. I’m not sure why you have a problem with me being back but you need to get over it because it’s not going to get you anywhere.”

 

“I have a problem with you being here because you hurt my best friend when you broke off his wedding and ran off and I’m not going to let you hurt him again. Not that I’ll give you a chance to hurt him since I’ve got plans for us over the weekend where he’s bound to find someone better than you and then he’ll forget you even exist so you might as well just go back to New York now.” He sneered

 

Everybody looked shocked and didn’t know what to say, they didn’t know where this anger towards their friend had come from.

 

“Listen Michael, he didn’t break off our wedding it was a mutual decision based on what we thought was the right thing at the time. And why would you make plans for us over the weekend to find someone else, Justin and I never broke up we just didn’t go through with the wedding. You need to start respecting my partner because if I hear you say anything like that again you’ll regret it” Brian said getting angry but was soon calmed by Justin gently stroking his arm and kissing his shoulder.

 

“Why should I respect him when he hurt you, he leaves don’t come complaining to me I’ll just tell you I told you so.” Before anybody could respond to his comment he stormed out.

 

“I’m so sorry, I don’t know what the hell is wrong with him” I say to Brian and Justin while steering them towards the back booth

 

Outside the Diner/Red Cape Comics

 

Michael

 

“Damn Boy Wonder had to come back didn’t he? Brian was finally getting over him not being here, it’s my time now. I’ve been waiting for him to be ready for me since I was 14.” He muttered to himself as he got his phone out to call Lindsey as he walked back to his comic book store.

 

“Lindsey you need to help me, Justin is back and apparently he’s back for good...”

 

WHAT! How could he throw away a career in the art world like that, I would love to have that chance and he’s turning his back on it? How could he be so stupid! Don’t worry I’ll do everything I can to get him back to New York.”

 

Thanks, you’re a good friend. Brian seems to have fallen back into things with him again so I need to get Justin back to New York before he makes Brian fall for too much of his shit again and hurts him. Or at least get him to see that if he was with me like we are supposed to be, that I won’t hurt him the way Boy Wonder does.”

 

“Don’t worry Brian is smart, he’ll see that you are what he needs not Justin we will work something out.” Michael put the phone away and began to try and work but couldn’t help but daydream of how Brian and he would get together once Justin was out of the way.

 

“Justin is bound to fuck up and leave, I’ll make sure that when he does Brian turns to me for comfort and then he and I will finally get our chance together” he thought to Himself

 

 

 

 

 

 TBC