- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry about taking so long to get a new chapter up, i've been sick but now that i'm feeling better i'll try and get new chapters written more frequently.

Chapter 3 

 

4 Days Later

 

Ben, Michael and Hunter's House

 

 

 

Hunter

 

 

 

For the past few days all Michael has been going on about is Brian's new house and how it's unfair that Justin is not letting anyone come over to spend time with Brian at his new house. How has he still got the energy to keep going on about it? When he finds out that we are all going over for dinner tonight I hope it will put an end to him complaining about it but somehow I'm not 100% sure he will. 

 

 

 

"Ben, do you think we are supposed to bring anything with us... you know like a house warming present because I'm not sure that there's anything we could get that they don't already have?" I ask while eating my breakfast.

 

 

 

"Good point, maybe we could just give them a bottle of something we know they like, that way we've given them a house warming present but won't have to worry too much about if they want it or need it."

 

Just as I was going to respond to him Michael walked into the room unaware of the conversation that we had been having

 

 

 

"I had a text from Justin saying that I am invited to dinner at Brian's house tonight so I..."

 

 

 

"We know, we've all been invited and its Justin's house not Brian's I don't know how many times you have to be told. Ben and I were just talking about what to bring over as a present, a bottle of Jim Beam should be ok I think." I interrupted not really interested in hearing anything he has to say about Justin or his house.

 

 

 

"Brian bought it of course it's his house."

 

 

 

I just got up and left to go over to Nick's house, if I stayed listening to Michael going on about Brian, Justin and the house anymore my head will explode. I haven't told either of my dad's about Nick yet but part of my doesn't want them to know, or at least I don't want Michael to know because he'll probably drive him away with all his moaning and whining. I called him to let him know I'm coming over and the moment I hear his voice I start to feel a little better.

 

 

 

"Hey babe"

 

 

 

"Hi, is it ok if I come over? Michael is driving me mad again."

 

 

 

"Of course you can come over, have you already had breakfast because mom's making pancakes and I'm sure she'll make some for you too." 

 

 

 

"I've already eaten but there is always room for pancakes, are you sure she won't mind though I don't want to mess with her work schedule because she's making food for me."

 

 

 

"She loves you, she won't mind in the slightest besides since she owns the company she can be as relaxed with her hours as she wants. Where are you right now? I can get dad to come pick you up."

 

 

 

"I'm at the end of my street."

 

 

 

"Wait there my dad will be there soon. you're so lucky he's taking the new bentley, nobody has been allowed in that yet. i keep on trying to get him to let me have a ride in it but he says that i'll have to wait." 

 

 

 

"Thanks, I love you."

 

 

 

"I Love you too."

 

 

 

Michael

 

 

 

"What's up with Hunter? He can't just walk out when we're having breakfast together, it's rude." I say getting more and more frustrated with our son as each day goes by. He is always either snapping back at me or ignoring me completely, i swear if he doesn't start to show his respect to me soon i'm gonna lose it, we gave him a home and this is how he treats me, it's unacceptable.

 

 

 

"You can hardly talk about behaving appropriately"

 

 

 

I can feel myself getting angry, what the hell is he talking about.

 

 

 

"What is that supposed to mean?”

 

"For too long now you have been putting Brian above me and Hunter and I'm not putting up with it any more, I'm your husband but apparently that's not enough for you and I can't.. No I won't put up with it anymore."

 

 

 

"You're over reacting he's my best friend we have always been there for each other and always will. Justin will just hurt him again and i Won't let that happen, besides Justin should be with someone his own age 12 years is a big age gap and with that comes a big difference in maturity, Brian doesn't need someone that holds him back so much"

 

 

 

"No I'm not overreacting, I'm done. I have tried to stay in this relationship not just hoping that you'll realise that Hunter and I are more important to you than anyone else but also to give our son some stability that he's lacked for most of his life but I'm starting to realise that staying in this relationship is not good for either me or Hunter."

 

 

 

"You can't be serious. You can't leave me."

 

 

 

"I can and I am, since it's my name only on the lease I will keep the house so you'll have to find somewhere else to live. I'll have my attorney draw up all the documents necessary to get you out of our lives."

 

 

 

"Fine, you have your moment to queen out but I need to go, call me later when you're calm and we can have a reasonable conversation."

 

 

 

I left feeling disheartened and a little angry that my husband won't see things from my point of view and I know for certain that mom will help me talk to Ben and make him realise he's not thinking straight leaving me. I know that eventually Brian and I will be together but until he's gotten rid of the twink I need someone. Besides when he dies from some HIV related complication or another I'll need the money from his life insurance but because of one of the conditions that was made when he got his life insurance, I'll only get that if we're still together when he dies. 

 

 

 

Mel and Lindsey's house

 

Mel

 

 

 

I hope going over to Britin for dinner tonight will be enough to keep Lindsey from complaining that she doesn't know where the house is. I have no idea why she can't understand that Brian and Justin don't have to tell her every location that they go to, although I think it's mostly Brian she's interested in.

 

 

 

"I've got to be at court today so you'll have to pick up Gus at 3 but I should be back by 4pm maybe 4.30 at the very latest." I know that she hasn't got much to do today but she looks as if I have just told her she has a massive load of chores to do. 

 

"But I am busy too; maybe we could get Debbie to pick him up for us."

 

 

 

"What do you mean you're busy? You haven't said anything about it."

 

 

 

"I have to do some research on some artists that Sidney wanted to have do shows at the gallery."

 

 

 

"Oh well, I'm sure it won't take all day and I'm sure that your boss understands that our son comes first so taking a little bit of time away from your research to pick up our son shouldn't be a problem at all."

 

 

 

I decided that I needed to get out of the house quickly because I know Lindsey better than most and she's going to be unhappy about not getting her way and i really don't want to have to deal with one of her meltdowns today. I don't believe for a minute that she's doing anything work related, I'm sure she's having another affair but I need to get proof before I say anything just in case I'm wrong but if I'm right then I don't have much choice but to consider leaving her. Part of me wants to call the gallery and see if she's telling the truth but then if she is and she finds out that I've gone behind her back like that then we really will have some issues and I don't know how to go about this without causing too much damage.

 

 

 

Lindsey

 

 

 

I know I shouldn't keep lying to Mel but she just doesn't get how important it is that I keep an eye on what's happening with Brian and Justin so that when Justin has gone back to New York and Brian see's how much he needs me... us we are ready to move in with him. They only told us to go over to his house for dinner tonight this morning so it doesn't give me much time to come up with a plan but with a few hours of work I'll Think of something to start planting seeds in Justin's head that his career is in New York and that his relationship with Brian won't survive that much distance so he should end it before anyone gets hurt. 

 

 

 

Jess and Alex's Brownstone 

 

Jess

 

Watching Nick and Hunter curled up on the sofa together being so happy like this will never get old for me, i've never seen my son so calm as when he is with Hunter. Whatever it is that keeps making Hunter leave home either angry or upset better get sorted soon because otherwise i'm going to have to get involved in my own way and it won't be pretty. I was brought out of my thoughts by Hunter gently pulling me towards the kitchen when Nick went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

"Jess, can i ask you something?"

 

 

 

"Of course. you can ask me anything you know that, what is it?"

 

 

 

"How can i get Michael to stop obsessing over someone he shouldn't be obsessing over because it's driving me mad and i don't think ben is coping much better with it than i am "

 

 

 

"is that what happened this morning before Alex came to pick you up?"

 

 

 

"yeah, all he ever does is talk about his friend Brian and how he needs to break up with his partner Justin but he seems to forget that it has fuck all to do with him." 

 

 

 

"why would he care if Brian and Justin are together, i've always thought that if people are happy together and there is nothing unhealthy about a relationship then it has nothing to do with anyone else."

 

 

 

"Michael has been best friends with Brian since they were teenagers and for some reason he thinks that means that he gets to have a say in how Brian lives his life, it's really annoying."

 

 

 

"ok well that is kinda fucked up, but what about Justin?"

 

 

 

"what do you mean?"

 

 

 

"well what is it that Michael doesn't like about Justin enough that he doesn't want Brian with him?"

 

 

 

"I think it's just jealousy, Justin is really cool but i think Michael hates the fact that not only is he in a relationship with Brian but he's also way more successful than Michael is now let alone when he was Justin's age. All we ever hear is about him from Michael is how he left to go to New York and hurt Brian in the process and now he's just come back to hurt him more or how he needs to find someone his own age and stop using Brian for his money even though Justin isn't the gold digger type. I just hope that he is able to keep his behaviour in check tonight because i don't want there to be an uncomfortable atmosphere all night."

 

 

 

"why what's happening tonight?"

 

 

 

"Brian and Justin have invited everyone over to their house to celebrate Justin coming home, it's the first time any of us have ever been to Britin which is another thing that has pissed Michael off because he thinks he has the right to go into Brian's home whenever he wants only Britin isn't Brian's, he bought it for Justin." 

 

"ok so it definitely seems like jealousy then, has he ever talked to someone professionally about him having unrealistic ideas of how much control he needs to have over peoples lives?"

 

 

 

"no and i don't know if he would, i don't think he thinks there is anything wrong with what he's doing."

 

 

 

"all you can do is make a suggestion that he see's someone for now and then take it from there."

 

 

 

"Mom i was wondering if Hunter could stay over for the rest of the weekend, to give him a break from the madness." Nick said as he came into the room and straight to hunter, putting his arm gently around Hunter.

 

 

 

"i don't have a problem with it and i doubt your dad will all we need to do is let Hunter's dads know that he'll be home on Monday. as for tonight either Alex or i can drop you off and pick you up."

 

 

 

"i don't want to be too much trouble, i don't mind getting a cab."

 

 

 

"don't be ridiculous, it's no trouble at all. i own a car service company, chauffeuring people around is what we do. well, it's what my staff do but you for you my dear, my husband and i are more than willing to drive you anywhere ourselves so you have no need for cabs."

 

 

 

"thanks." 

 

 

 

"you're welcome, now you two can help me with a little something that has been bugging me for the last week."

 

 

 

Matt and Hunter looked at each other with nothing but confusion then turn back to me and i lead them upstairs to my office and get them to sit around the table in the corner of the room which has seemingly endless amounts of paper each with a different logo design of it.

 

 

 

"i'm expanding the company from just using luxury cars to private planes as well but i want to change the company logo too but i can't pick which one of the designs is best so you two boys can help me with choosing one."

 

 

 

"really, we can chose the new logo?" Hunter looked at me in amazement 

 

 

 

"sure, i need some help deciding so why not get you two to help."

 

 

 

"so when you said you were busy with work and couldn't go over to grandma's last Sunday, this was why? you were trying to chose a new logo, if i had of known that i would have offered to help then. don't get me wrong i love her but sometimes she's a little over the top." Nick looks at me with one eyebrow raised and all I could do was give him a little smirk.

 

the rest of the day is going to interesting trying to keep these to focussed on this rather than each other but at least they have fresh view on things so hopefully i'll have a new logo for Costillo's by the end of the day.

 

 

 

Britin

 

Justin

 

 

 

Trying to get everything prepared for tonight would be so much easier if he wasn't walking around looking at me like that.

 

 

 

"Brian stop looking at me like that i'm trying to sort out the food for tonight, i'm sure that you don't want everyone going hungry"

 

 

 

Brian was now wrapping his arms around my waist "what are you making?" he starts to kiss my neck "it's a raspberry torte, Emmett gave me the recipe ages ago and i thought it would be great for desert tonight." i put down everything that i had in my hands before turning and putting my arms around his neck and could see in his eyes that there was no point in trying to stop where this was going, i can continue making food later.

 

i started kissing him fiercely and we began to tear each others clothes off and throwing them down to the ground not really caring about where they landed. we stumbled through the house whilst kissing each other as if it was the only thing keeping us alive until we got to the living room where i pushed Brian onto the sofa and straddled him, he looked fucking incredible it never gets any more amazing to think that he's mine. i began to ride him with everything i had his moans were filling the room so much that i could easily forget that there was anything else that existed in the world.  i reached behind me and started to gently feel my way to his tight rosebud and began to slowly insert one of my fingers as much as i could and his moans became louder and more desperate, i knew he was going to cum soon so i picked up my pace and on each downward thrust i clenched as much as i could without hurting him and he exploded all over the both of us. we laid in a comfortable silence for almost 15 minutes before i even began to think about getting back to preparing everything for tonights dinner.

 

 

 

"come on, we need to get things ready before everyone arrives which will be easier if you’re not stopping me to fuck at every opportunity.”

 

 

 

“I didn’t hear you complaining sunshine” he said with a smirk, and i couldn’t deny that he was right 

 

 

 

7:00pm

 

 

Everything was set for dinner, the table was set almost like something in a 5 star restaurant and all the food was perfectly prepared for the night ahead. I was sure that i had everything under control and that absolutely nothing could go wrong tonight. Ben and Michael were the first to arrive and as i opened the door i could sense a tension between them, i could see ben’s car parked and a cab just pulling out through the gate indicating that they hadn’t come together, but what i noticed even more clearly was the way Michael seemed to eye up the property, his eyes constantly scanning across everything in his sight from the front lawn to the stone fence and security gate that Brian and I had put around the property to help keep our privacy. After so many years of people just coming and going we didn’t want to give anyone the ability to come in without us letting people in.

 

 

 

“come in, i’ll get you something to drink while we wait for everyone else. Where’s Hunter? I thought he was coming too?” i said as i led them into the the living room 

 

 

 

“He’s staying over at some friends house for the weekend, i don’t know who they are they said they’ll bring him and pick him up later.” Ben explained 

 

 

 

“I think we should take him home with us, he didn’t even ask to stay over with them he just left, it’s not very respectful and i think he needs to be taught that he doesn’t get to dictate to us where he stays we are his parents after all so what we say go’s” 

 

 

 

“Not now Michael, besides your staying in a hotel tonight so there is no reason for us to be taking him anywhere. he’s fine staying with a friend for the weekend.” Ben said with a firmness that i had never heard from him before.

 

 

 

The atmosphere became awkward and i didn’t now what to say, but as I was debating what to say without making whatever it was they were dealing with worse Deb and carl came shortly followed by Mel, Lindz , Emmet, Drew, Ted and Blake all we were waiting for was Hunter to arrive but while we were waiting in the Living room all drinking wine or beer we seemed to be able to stop Michael having any strops like when he first came in. Although both Brian and i had noticed that he was not really paying attention to anything that any of us were saying, he was clearly waiting for Hunter to arrive and i was determined to do anything i could to protect him from whatever it was that Michael was thinking about saying or doing when he gets here, he may be angry about him staying at a friends house for some reason but i’ll be damned if i let him take his anger at Hunter when i doubt he’s done anything wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC