- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Beefy guy: I'm telling you I heard it from a reliable source!

Not so beefy guy shakes his head: No way!

Beefy guy nods: But only for one guy.

Not so beefy guy: No shit?

Beefy guy: No shit, man!

Not so beefy guy: So who's the lucky fuck? Or should I say fucker?

Michael leans further back in the booth ignoring his husband sitting across the table from him who is still talking.

Beefy guy: Who do you think!?

Not so beefy guy shakes his head again: Fuck! Lucky twink!

Beefy guy sighs: Yeah!

Michael turns his head slightly in an attempt to hear them better; Ben sighs heavily and stops talking.

Not so beefy guy: Are you sure your source is reliable?

Beefy guy laughs: Since he was there, yeah, I think he's fairly reliable!

Not so beefy guy: Wow! No way!

Michael has heard enough. He turns to the guys behind him: Your damn right ‘no way'; you're reliable source is lying! Brian is the ultimate top! He doesn't bottom for anyone; especially not that twink!

Beefy guy frowns: They weren't in the backroom, so how would you know?

Michael scowls: What's that got to do with anything?

Beefy guy: You seem to spend a lot of time following him in there to watch! Do you follow him to his loft as well?

Michael's eyes widen: I do not! And of course I don't!

Brian: You don't what, Mikey?

Michael: Nothing!

Brian: Well, maybe Ben can rectify that; I've got a couple of silk ties he can borrow.

Ben laughs and moves around the table to sit next to his husband allowing Brian and Justin to sit together as they join them.

Ben: Michael was just defending your title of ‘Stud' once again.

Brian: Former title.

Michael: You're still the stud! This know-it-all is spreading a rumor that you bottom for Boy Wonder!

Brian smirks: Only for him.

Michael gasps.

Justin smiles.

Ben smiles and chuckles.

Brian continues to smirk.

Not so beefy guy tells his beefy friend: Well at least we know for certain it will never be his whiney ‘best friend'!

Michael frowns.

Brian, Justin and Ben laugh.

 

The End.
Deb Tanner is the author of 28 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Just a Little Scene. The previous story in the series is Just a little scene for a bottom boy. The next story in the series is Just a Little Scene in a Sex Shop.