- Text Size +



MICHAEL’S FORMER HOME - A DAY LATER


CARL


I am going to enjoy this. Never has something happened to someone so deserving. When Ben told me what he wanted to do, I cashed in part of my 401K and snapped that up. It’s a lovely little house. I am definitely going to rent it out. Ah, and here comes the Equerry. The Empress is not with him as Delores made sure she was working a double shift!


I have taken the liberty of getting him a removal truck and putting his stuff in it. He just needs to pay them. He gets out of the car and SHIPS...I still chuckle when Ben explained that SHIPS means shit his pants stomp...towards me.


“Good morning, Mr Novotny.” I say amiably.


“Good...do you know what time it is?!”


“Time for you to move. I have taken everything out. I think Ben already took what was his so this detritus is yours.”


“Det...what the hell are you talking about? This is my house! I am not moving!”


“Not your house. Moving. Not all your own store. Sharing. Come join us in the real world Michael, not the one your Mommy carefully crafted for you.” I nod to the removal men and they get in the van. “Choices. Tell them where you want this taken or follow them to the dump. Oh and settle the bill when you get wherever you end up!”


He goes to say something, but the truck starting gets his attention. “You will be dealt with later! Hey! Stop! Don’t leave!” He hollers and rushes towards them. I take that opportunity to head back into my house.


KINNETIC - TWO HOURS LATER


SHELLEY


“HE HAS GOT TO BE KIDDING?!” I hear Cyn bellow and then the swift sounds of her feet as she thunders down the corridor. “Keys!” She yells as she runs by, I toss them and she catches them and locks the front door. “Get the back door!” She shouts and I take off running, disbelieving the stupidity and pridefulness that is Brian Kinney. I stop running when I see Ted is already there, sitting and tapping on his laptop.


“He snuck out at three. Took him two hours to get home, fell asleep for an hour and is on his way in. And the only reason Daph is driving him is because he said he would come in with or without her.”


And right on cue, an exhausted and sickly looking Brian is dragging himself up to the back door. Ted stands up, shaking his head and Brian pulls at the door. But he gives up after one tug when a coughing jag rattles his body.


“BRIAN!” Cyn bellows, making him jump. “GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE CAR AND GO HOME! YOU LOOK FUCKING AWFUL!”


Whatever he was going to say is stopped by his eyes rolling back and luckily Phil, the security guard, who followed Cyn catches him before he hits the floor.


DR THOMASINA CROWN’S PRACTICE - FOUR HOURS LATER


PRIVATE ROOM


BRIAN


I am so tired but I have so much to do. I peel my eyes open and sigh, then I close them again.


“Open up, dumbass!” Reilly orders. “Or I open them for you.” I turn my head and try the pitiful looking through my lashes thing. “Not gay. Not sympathetic. Not gonna work.” He clips out.


“How long have I been here?” I croak, slowly sitting up and he helps me drink some water.


“Four hours. And before you say anything, beyond fucked off! And that’s just me!”


“Ah, well at least she will only mother me to death.” I reply, tiredly. “Who else is here?”


“Carl and Cyn.” He replies, his tone softening. “Do I need to borrow his cuffs?”


“No. I give up.” I sigh and try to keep the fear out of my voice as my mind races.


“You’re awake. That’s good because I want you to be to hear this!” Thomasina stalks in, looking furious. “The next fucking time you are sick, you come to see me. It is my fucking job to get you better! You need rest and I am happy to sedate you to make sure you get it!” She slams the folder on my legs and then shakes her head. “You have the flu and need rest, Brian. Stop being all things to all people and be someone for you.”


“Okay. So, it’s just…”


“Yes, just flu. A bad and nasty dose, but that is all.”


“Can we take him home now?” Carl’s gruff tones for some reason soothes my frazzled nerves.


“Yes. And is there someone who can stay with him for the rest of the day to make sure he gets at least a full day’s rest?”


“Oh yes!” Cyn comes in, smirking. “I know just the person. Knows how to use a Taser.”


“Oh fuck.” I grouse and slump back against the pillows.


“If that's what it takes for you to behave and let yourself get better...Taser away!” Reilly says. But after looking at my surely horrified face, he quickly adds, “Just kidding, of course! But you better not tempt anybody for the next couple of days.”


“Yes, sir!” I tiredly salute.


DINER - EARLY EVENING


DEBS


I am absolutely shattered! Every fag and his dog has been in here today! I sink down into the back booth and rest my head against the wall. “Thank goodness that is over and I can go home and rest my feet!”


“Ma, you are not going to believe what’s happened!” Michael shouts from the doorway and then rushes up to the booth. “Carl had everything I own thrown out of my house!”


“Not your house!” Kiki shouts out from the back.


“Keep your nose out of my business!” Michael retorts.


“Fine one to talk! You’re always snuffling in everyone else’s, especially Brian’s!” She yells back before striding passed us. “Now, I’m going to go home and...oh hi Carl. Congratulations on your new home!”


He has, not only, the audacity to laugh as he settles down on the stool, but then raises his glass to us!


“Poor Brian. Being so ill like that. Room 67 you said right, Carl?”


“Uh…” His face falls and this time it is me, who is wreathed in smiles. “...yeah.”


“Come on, Michael. We’ve got a sick friend to visit.”


“Huh?” Michael looks up from his hands. “Who’s sick?”


“Who’d you think?! Come on!” I order and my smile widens as Carl glowers at me. “Thanks for the information! See you guys tomorrow!”


As the door closes, I hear everyone rounding on Kiki and her pathetic apologies.


CARL


As they get into the cab, Michael flicks me the bird with a nasty smile. But I don’t react until they are well on their way.


“A masterstroke! Simplest is the best!” Kiki beams at me. “They will be up there most of the night, thinking that he’s being kept away from them and he’ll be getting the rest he needs. Whose shift is it next?”


“Mine.” Delores replies, coming out carrying a large pot of something that smells very good. “I made some chicken bone broth soup. The bones will give him the strength he needs. Lots of chillies and ginger.”


“Right, come on I’ll give you a lift.” I tell her and this time, there is no need to glare at her.


OUTSIDE THE LOFT


“You okay, Delores?” I ask as I bat away her hands reaching for the crock pot.


“Oh fine, just fine. Just thinking about doing something or not.”


“Oh, okay. Well if you need some advice, happy to talk.”


“Thanks. He lives here!” She gasps. “Which floor is it?”


“Let’s get inside first. You never know; they might still have a friend on the Avenue!”


“The invisible very small one hiding under that miniscule rock, you mean?”


“Yes, that’s the one!” I chuckle and wave at Graham, the doorman, as he comes to let us in. He is not looking very happy at all. “What’s wrong?”


“Reilly sent me something and I think you should hear it, but he shouldn’t.”


“Let’s go to the office, then. He said he heard something, but wouldn’t tell me what.” Delores’s voice brooks no argument. Five minutes later, we’re shell-shocked and furious. “If I had a dollar for every one of those words, I would stuff it down her throat so she chokes!” She spits.


“He did say that she did seem surprised that she said it…”


“No! She was only surprised that someone other than Michael or Brian heard her, not for what she said!” Delores cuts him off. “This stays between the three of us. Nobody, but nobody, tells him this, understand?”


“Yes, ma’am.” I aim for levity, but she is unamused. “Sorry.” I mutter, blushing and she gives me a small smile.


“Sorry. This is not your fault. Come on, let’s get this upstairs and give Daph a break. I’m sure her Lady Blitzkrieg has been bitching about not being able to use it as he’s been a good boy and stayed in bed. Maybe we should send her to Alleghany. At least they won’t have too far to go, then.”


“After you, milady.” I sweep my arm ahead and she glides passed with a smile. Once we’re in the elevator, I push the button for the 2nd floor and she frowns. “He owns the building and never told them.”


“Just like the diner?”


“Yeah, but I suspect he’s going to be breaking that little secret out sooner rather than later!”


I knock on the door and a very bored looking Daph answers. “Nauseatingly, well behaved!”


“Has he woken up at all?” Delores asks, peering to the room where a wheezing can clearly be heard and Daph shakes her head. “Well, you have to wake him. He needs to eat and then sleep.”


“Okay, give me a sec…”


“I’m awake!” A gravelled voice calls out. “How is a sick man supposed to get his doctor ordered rest when people keep caterwauling at top volume?!”


“If you can yell, you can get out of bed! Come on and eat this!” Daph bellows.


We try not to laugh at his quiet, gravelly voiced grumbling and watch him shuffle out of the room with his hair all over and a duvet wrapped around him. “What is it that is assailing my nostrils?”


“Chicken bone broth with ginger and chillies. You must finish the bowl.” Delores orders sternly and starts to hunt in cupboards. “Do you have such a thing as Tupperware, so I can portion this up?”


“I can go and get some for you, Del.” Daph volunteers quickly.


“So keen to remain in my company, I see.” Brian sniffs.


“You are no fun when you’re sick and compliant.” She hits back. “How many boxes do you need? And should I actually do a shop? I had to order in because someone insists on living on air and dew from the plants.”


“I don’t have plants.” He frowns.


“Exactly!” She gripes and between the two of them, they start to build a substantial shopping list. He tries valiantly, but ultimately fails, to stop them from doing what they are doing. Anytime he goes to speak, he finds his mouth full of soup spoon!


ALLEGHANY HOSPITAL - SAME TIME


WAITING ROOM


DEBS


We have been waiting hours and still no way in! Michael has been griping about being hungry, but I pointed out that getting Brian back in line is more important than his stomach! With him to finally coming back to heel, we can feast like royalty. Brian’s been listening to the wrong people and trying to actually use those considerable cojones of his for thinking, instead of fucking!


I stalk up to reception again. “Is he out now?” I demand and she looks blandly at me, before turning slowly to her screen. I itch to run around and look myself, but the security guard has already warned me about my volume once...fucking nerve!


“Oh, who was it you wanted to see again?”


“Brian Kinney.” I clip out.


“Ah yes, he’s out of the appointment with his doctor….”


“Great, thank you so much. We will be going to his room now. Can you…”


“Visiting time is over as of 25 minutes ago, I’m afraid.”


“But we’ve been waiting to see him for the last…” I take a calming breath. “Someone could’ve told us that.” I growl.


“Visiting hours are clearly displayed on website and the walls.” She smiles coldly. “If you wish to come tomorrow, please do. But as of now, all our patients require their rest. Do have a pleasant evening.”


“A pleasant…” Michael begins, having joined me at the desk. “...I’m starving and…”


“We will be back tomorrow right on time!” I exclaim.


“I shall make sure to put your name down as a visitor so you don’t miss out on seeing Mr Kimble.”


“Kinney. The man’s name is Kinney!” I retort.


“Yes and you are?”


“Debbie Novotny and Michael Novotny.” I reply, hotly.


Lobotomy? What an unfortunate surname. I have put you down as his first visitors.”


“Not Lobot…” Michael begins.


“Just come on, Michael. We’ve wasted enough time here.”


“Seeing a sick friend is never a waste of time.” She snarks. “Good evening, Mrs Lobotomy, Mr Monotony.”


I have to drag Michael out before we are put under citizen’s arrest.


Oh, he will so pay for this!


THE LOFT - NEXT DAY, EARLY MORNING


BRIAN


“I am feeling much better!” I gripe down the phone at Cyn. “I’m conceding and staying at home, but you can’t seriously expect me not to work?!” I can actually hear her eyes rolling with frustration. “Cynthia...I need to do something; I am going mad here!” I stare morosely at the black screen. I can’t believe she ordered IT to lock me out of the system, the nerve! “How about I don’t work on the system and I work on the boards instead. That’s not too taxing, is it? Hell, I don’t even have to work on the boards. I can instruct via VC...fuck it all to hell, Cyn! Bored! Bored! Bored! If you don’t want me to keep pestering you...I will call every two minutes...no seconds, until...thank you the boards for Collective, Railstorm, Finch and Fennick, White Bros, Merrygold and...oh come on, one more...okay, you pick then. No, not that one, nor that one. Well, you should pick better...alright, that one. Okay, you’ll send someone within an hour? Great! Thanks, Cyn!” I wince as she kisses her teeth down the phone and cuts me off. “Rude!” I bitch and then blench. “Man, I need a shower!”


An hour later, I feel much better. I check the time and make myself some coffee. As I sip my favourite Blue, I suddenly think about who she is sending. I really hope it’s not Jenkins. The last time he was here, he spent more time ogling my furnishings than doing the boards! Murph was getting very annoyed indeed, and for once, I was pleased of the interruption by the cravenous Novotnys!


The bell ringing signals the arrival of my mystery helper and I wait for Graham to call up with who it is. It doesn’t take long. “Uh Mr Kinney, a Justin Taylor is here to see you. He’s got a lot of stuff so he’s going to park in your spot, okay?”


“Sure. Thanks, Graham. I’ll…”


“You will stay right where you are and I’ll help him. Cyn has already called!” I can hear him laughing as he hangs up. Damn Cyn’s efficiency!


Ten minutes later, there is a knocking at the door and I let them both in. A wonderful smell follows Mr Slim as he comes in but I can’t see where it is coming from. “Won’t be a second; I just need to get the easels.”


“No need, we can just use the windows.” I tell him. “Thanks, Graham. Right so Mr Slim, get yourself comfortable. It’s going to be a long day!”


“As opposed to what, Mr Kinney?” He replies impishly and divests himself of his outerwear. “Before we get to that, I need to eat. You do not want me hangry. You won’t like me when I’m hangry.”


“Hangry? What the fuck is that?” I scoff.


“Angry and hungry melded together gets you hangry.” He looks at me as if to say obviously.


“Well get on with staving off the Incredible Sulk and then we can start.” I order and then watch astonished as he takes out a cool bag. “What’s in there?”


“My breakfast. Rye bread, nut butter, blueberries and pomegranates. Do you have a toaster?”


“Yes. That would be the toaster shaped thing on the counter.”


“Where did you get that from?! NASA?” He gawps at it. “Very uh...yeah very.”


“Well, that lets you out of the running.” I decide.


“Running of what?”


“Who the coffee genius is. There’s a pool and that reaction lets you out.”


“I didn’t say I couldn’t work it! I was admiring the design.” He bridles and I have to concentrate on setting up the first set of boards before he strops off back to work and Cyn doesn’t send anyone else. Two minutes later, he is looking round the lounge with a plate in his hand.


“Problem?” I sigh.


“Placemat. Don’t want to mark the table.” He explains before looking expectantly at me. “I can always use the island but then I can’t…” I cut off his explanation by striding to the kitchen and wrenching open a drawer to bring him a placemat and, to be on the safe side, a coaster. “Thank you.” He sits down on the floor and proceeds to cut up his toast into soldiers, making sure there is a good mix of fruit on each. I fold my arms and clear my throat and he looks up. “Sorry, Mr Kinney. Shall we start?”


“Please.” I sigh and get up to look at the first set of boards. “I am not sure about that shading but don’t know what’s off with it. Your thoughts?”


“I think the grey taken down a darker…” He pauses and picks up a soldier. “...and maybe a bit more of a shimmer.”


“Shimmer?” I stare at him for a few seconds. “Okay, draw it out.” I order and pull out some papers that Cyn sent with him. After 30 minutes of working in relative silence, I look up when he sighs heavily. “Problem, Mr Slim?”


“Yes. I am still hungry but not quite hangry.”


“How are you hungry? You’ve…” I look down at the table and am surprised to find his empty plate in front of me. “Did I finish that?”


“Yes. I’m going to make my own breakfast again. Can you check this board for me, please?”


“Uh yeah, of course.”


KITCHEN


JUSTIN


Now that he’s focused on the board, I pull out my phone and check the next thing on my list from Cyn called Get Him to Eat For Fuck Sake!


CARL’S NEW HOUSE - TWO HOURS LATER


DELORES


“And who decorated this place again?” I look at the wallpaper and gasp. “Are...they skulls with floral headbands?”


“Yes.”


“But...but this is the bedroom.” I stammer, still morbidly fascinated by the full horror of the paper. “The master bedroom, right?”


“Yes.”


“And where was the bed?”


“Right in front of you.” He shudders.


“We need to leave this room or I will never have a dirty thought again! But I must take a picture of it for Reilly. He will not believe that!”



“Oh, by the way...” He begins as we head to the bathroom. “Did you solve your problem?”


“Yes. I am just going to do it and hope that we still remain friends afterwards.”


“Inquiring minds want to know what’s the problem?”


“There’s a guy I like and I’m not sure whether or not to ask him to a dance hall evening later this week.”


“Oh, I see. Well, I think you should ask him if you like him and…”


“Carl, will you come to a dance hall evening with me on Friday?”


“Yes! Yes, I would love to!” He exclaims. “I-I mean…”


“You were taking too damn long!” I tell him with a smile. “So do you have a tuxedo?”


“Yes. I do and...taking too long?”


“Just a bit. Now let us focus on the matter at hand. What are you going to do with the house? You should rent this out. With a bit of TLC, this would be wonderful.” I sigh.


“So you agree to help me smarten this up, then? I have no idea about frippery stuff…”


“Are you serious?” I look after my shoulder at him as I check out the tub. “If you are then the first thing we do is get rid of the fuckawful paper!”


OUTSIDE CAPTAIN ASTRO’S SUPASTORE - FORTY MINUTES LATER


MICHAEL


As I pull up outside, I see a familiar figure and my heart sinks. What fucking fresh fucking hell is this?! I get out of the car but take my time going up to her. She doesn't say a word until I am right next to her. “You are in the way, Mel. I can’t open the door without…”


“I have called in an auditor.” She states before turning to look inside the store through the window. “And an appraiser for the stock.”


I freeze. “A what?”


“An appraiser for the stock. This is where you open the door and let your partner in the business in.”


“Where’s Jenny?” I try to stall and then glare at her retreating back as she pushes passed me. “I said, where’s Jenny?”


“With her Papa on a playdate while I deal with her father on a non-play date!” She calls over her shoulder.


“With Ben?! You left her with...with that…”


“Careful, Michael. If he could fuck you, though Lord alone knows how or why, then he can look after his daughter.”


“She is not his daughter!” I hiss at her.


“Of course, she’s not. Now that he’s no longer your beck and call boy, he’s cast out like garbage. Well let me tell you something about Ben and Jenny. She’s thriving, she loves her Papa, and she always has. But she’s never had this much one on one time with him. So you don’t have to worry about her.” She runs her finger over the surfaces as she passes and tisks in dismay. “I am not prepared to have this business this dirty. You need to hire a cleaner….”


“This is the character of the…”


“Scratch that. I will hire a cleaner. In fact, from what Ben has said, I already took the liberty. Gentlemen!” She yells and about five guys come in. “Introduce yourselves!”


“Good morning, Mr Novotny. Charles Stiles, the appraiser.”


“Good morning, Mr Novotny. Rupert Looms, the auditor.”


“Good morning, Mr Novotny. Peter, Paul and Patrick, the cleaning crew.”


THE LOFT - THREE HOURS LATER


JUSTIN


Emmett was right. He needed little and often. So far as well as the toast this morning, he has been eating the chopped fruit salad, a bowl of the chicken bone broth, the noodle salad and now I face my next challenge...ice cream sandwiches. I am hoping that I did the recipe right. Well here goes.


“Well the next one is...Mr Slim, are you listening? In fact, what exactly are you doing?” He demands, munching on the strategically placed clementine segments.


“Listening to you, Mr Kinney. Just getting some ice. For my drink.”


“Okay. We’re working on White Bros, remember?”


“Yes, I remember.” I reply sourly. He is so lucky I am in love with him or I would kick him in the nuts! Plastering on a smile, I head back to the lounge with two ice cream sandwiches.


“What is that abomination?”



I, like I have been all day when it comes to food, ignore the question and head back to the boards. I don’t say anything when he goes quiet, but can hear crunching and the sounds of sucking and lip smacking. Turning around is not an option right now! I look over my shoulder and really try hard not to rail against the injustice of it all...he’s eaten both of them!


“So which is the next one we’re working on?”


Silence.


“Mr Kinney?” I turn around and find him leafing through my pad and I look quickly at my pack and it’s not that one.


“Where did you study? These are incredible...that fucking asshole!” He suddenly exclaims.


“What’s wrong?”


“This! This is what’s wrong!” He snarls, turning the pad to me. “When did you draw this?!”



“About two or three months ago, during the interview pro…” I stop as he is flicking through his tablet. “Mr Kinney?”


“He stole it. He only went and fucking stole it and said he did it!” He turns his pad to me and there is my drawing, used as part of an advertising campaign!


“Who...not Grantham?”


“Yeah, him. $5 million. It’s worth that now but over the time period about $15 million. Fucking dick! Hang on...” He reaches for his phone and puts it on speaker. “Cyn, how much do you want to ruin Grantham’s life?”


“Badly, boss. What do you need me to do?” Her tone drips malice.


“Elegant Swan... has that money been paid yet?”


“No, it’s going out this week, Bri.” Ted’s voice interrupts.


“Ah, just the man I needed to hear. Stop the payment to Grantham and pay Mr Slim.”


“Me?! Why?!” I gasp as I quickly try and work that amount out in my head.


“Oh, you are fucking with me?! I knew there was no way he drew that! No fucking way!”


“Ted, how much does he get?”


“Quarter of a million as a bonus but right now $15K.”


I sit down very quickly and blink just as rapidly. “Mr Slim, are you alright? You look like you’re going to faint. Do not faint. I do not like dribble on my floors.”


“Fifteen thousand dollars?” I repeat and start working out the bills I can clear...and it’s all of them and still leave me with plenty of change! But then I have a thought. “Are you hazing me?!” I demand and he looks like I have kicked him in the nuts.


“I operate a very stringent anti-bullying policy, Mr Taylor and don’t appreciate that accusation!”


Mr Taylor...oh shit!


“I didn’t...I mean I…”


“Bri, calm down. Justin didn’t mean it like that and you know it. It’s just a shock, I should imagine. Although the s-word right now would calm some…”


“You are right, Ted. And Mr Kinney, I am sincerely sorry for that comment. I promise I will never doubt your intentions again.”


“Good. Now make sure that hits his account by the end of the day, Ted. And Mr Taylor, what is next on the list?”


“List?”


“Yes, the Get Him to Eat For Fuck Sake List. I think from memory, it is fruit salad. A little less grapefruit in it, if you please.” I am on fire, burning with embarrassment at having been caught. “Your phone rang while you were in the bathroom and the alert was on screen. May I have some extra mango?”


“Bri…” Ted begins.


“Thank you, you constantly interfering bastards. Now you two, fuck off. Mr Taylor needs to feed me and then get back to work.”


I’m not sure if I am supposed to speak right now after he cuts the call and just sit there waiting for him to say something. “Let’s go make the salad and then get back to work, Mr Slim.” I let out the breath I was holding and follow him to the kitchen.


FABULICIOUS - AN HOUR LATER


EMMETT


Okay, I am stymied! I am still staring at my phone because Brian has called me from his bathroom, asking for a non-romantic but special meal for two! What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I don’t do special with half-assed details, so I call him back. “Mr K, with whom are you eating?” I frown. “Sorry, can you say that again? Okay, got it. A working dinner.” I hang up and start to prepare dinner for Mr K and his, even though he doesn’t know it yet, Secret Admirer!


ALLEGHANY HOSPITAL


RECEPTION


DEBS


“What do you mean he’s been discharged?!” I bark out.


“His doctor thought he was well enough to go home. So he’s gone home.” The male nurse replies calmly.


“I have his POA!” Michael waves it at him. “This means that I can keep him here!”


“May I see that?” He asks and Michael hands it to him, then almost screams the place down when the nurse tears it in half.


“What the fuck are you doing?!”


“This is the last copy of the old POA and it has to be destroyed.” He responds. “Now as I’ve said, Mr Kinney has been discharged. So Mrs Lobotomy and Mr Monotony, you have no reason to remain here, do you?”


“THOSE ARE NOT OUR FUCKING NAMES, YOU RETARD!” Michael screams.


“That’s what is written down here. Maybe they are prompts for what should happen and how you talk, respectively. Now I have people who actually need help to help.”


THE LOFT - 90 MINUTES LATER


JUSTIN



“EXPLAIN YOUR FUCKING SELF, ASSHOLE!” I freeze as that reverberates around the loft and I am in the bathroom.


“I BROUGHT YOU UP WITH KINDNESS AND SECURITY WHEN NOBODY ELSE FUCKING WOULD!”


“AND THEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO BLOCK ME, YOUR BEST FRIEND!”


“I SWEAR TO GOD, ASSHOLE, YOU BETTER STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW AND START TREATING US AGAIN LIKE WE DESERVE TO BE! AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE DONE FOR YOU WHEN EVEN YOUR OWN PARENTS WERE NOTHING BUT ANNOYED AND ASHAMED BY YOU, YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH OR..”


“ENOUGH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! BARGING IN HERE LIKE YOU OWN THIS PLACE, SCREAMING LIKE A FUCKING BANSHEE AND HER DERANGED GIBBON!”


“What the hell is he doing here, Brian?” Gimp demands. “Your last trick du jour done and dusted, is he?!”


“I am not his trick du jour, you moronic fuckturd! I work for him but that’s a concept that is alien to you, isn't it? Now let me explain a couple of things to you! He did not, I repeat, DID NOT, block you on his phone…”


“And you would know that how, little boy?!” Drag Queen sneers.


“Because big woman, I did! So if you want to hash it out, here I am but he wouldn’t want your blood on his floors. So why don’t you and I meet outside and clear it up like men..oh wait, one man, ME and the wannabe dickless bitch, that is you…” It takes a few seconds for me to realise that I am between her and Brian and have been jabbing her in the chest with each and every word…but I’m good and really fucking fucked off! “Is it a date? Then I can see you…” I glare at the Gibbon. “...you, the moronic limp dicked imbecile two minutes later and eviscerate you in seconds!”


“Evisc…”


“SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF!” I scream, shoving them both in the chest as hard as I can. Two minutes later I have pushed, shoved and dragged them out and slammed the door shut. I turn to face the love of my life. He looks completely stunned. “And as for you!” I shout at him.


“Mr Slim! Calm down!”


“No I won’t fucking calm down!” I shout as I stalk towards him. “And it’s not Mr Slim, it’s Justin!” And with that being said I shove him into the sofa, sit on him and smash my mouth down onto his. For a few seconds, nothing happens but slowly his tongue meets mine and his hands come around my waist...yes, our first kiss! Okay, so it may be our last, but at least I got to kiss him!



https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiB0q7bkO7YAhVMD8AKHZr2DwUQFggpMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Frealfood.tesco.com%2Frecipes%2Ffruity-banana-ice-cream-sandwiches.html&usg=AOvVaw27Ujov0Pcb7qeLmvGPgJBC

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks