- Text Size +


BRIAN


Take me to bed. Please take me to bed. The words bounce of the walls of the room and settle in my heart. Not fuck me, screw me or give it to me big boy...take me to bed. A simple request. I look at his hand and there is not a flicker, not a tremble. Slowly I slide my eyes up, giving him time to change his mind and praying he doesn’t.


“Brian, please. I can’t wait anymore. I need you.” I reach for his hand, but instead of letting him pull me up, I pull him into my lap and rest my head against his chest. He strokes the back of my neck, then he takes my hand. Tenderly he kisses every finger before tilting my chin up. “I want to so much.”


“Me too.” I whisper before gently tapping his butt to get him to stand. “Come on, Tigger.” As we walk hand in hand to the bedroom, my first thought is not condoms and lube, well it is, but who tops first...and I go stock still.


“Brian? Have you ch…” He begins, I shake my head and pick him up to carry him the rest of the way. “Oh thank you.” He breathes in relief. “Although I would’ve kissed you into changing your mind.”


“Oh, then we would’ve been kissing for hours and hours.” I tell him, looking into those eyes that transfixed me when I was doing my pitch practice. He smiles and again strokes the back of my neck, but then stops and looks puzzled when I come to a halt. “Due to my arms currently being full of gorgeous blonde, I can’t open the door.” I smirk.


“Good point well raised.” He murmurs and reaches for the handle. When the door opens he gasps, then giggles. “Brian!”


“What?” I try not to laugh at his incredulous expression. “I may have tidied a bit.”


“A bit!” He hoots. “It looks exactly the same as before I got in it last night!”



“Worry not. I am sure we will put the odd crease in the sheets.” I swallow his laughter deep down my throat as I carry him to the bed.


When I lay him down he still holds on and once again tops from the bottom with his kiss. As we sink into the mattress, he wraps his legs around my waist and starts to gently tug at my top pulling it free of my shorts. I try to think of the...well anytime a man has mapped my mouth as thoroughly as he is doing now...and I can’t think of one. Not even in making out sessions, not that there was many of those. My head is swimming, and I am so glad that my vanity over my hair means I am wearing a button down shirt. I slide one hand up his side and stroke his tattoo, he squirms a bit and I pause before tracing again, and this time I get a tap at the back of my head. I lift my head and smile. “You seem to have some sensitivity there.”


“Hmmm just a tiny bit.” He murmurs.


“Anywhere else that I need to apply the tips of my fingers in a gentle, teasing way?”


“All over. What about you? I find that the best way to taste the sensitivity of a person is to apply my tongue.”


“You do?” He nods and flicks said tongue out. “All over too. But first we must kiss some more...a lot more…”


“Oh yes we do. But first we need to be a whole lot naked.”


“Up, Tigger.” I order as I peel myself off him and then smile. “Oh, you are already...how about the rest of you joins him?” We divest ourselves of our clothes, but with our eyes trained on each other. “Turn around please.” I order huskily and almost turn him myself when he does it oh-so-slowly and when I see it in its full glory I can’t help the whistle. “I can’t wait to jump on that Jehoshaphass!”


“Let me see what I’m getting into.” He prompts as he turns back to face me searching my face for signs of refusal. So I simply turn around and then wriggle as he runs his fingers over both cheeks. “I thought it would be…” I look over my shoulder at him. “...as firm as the green apples you eat in the morning.” Turning back to face him I open my arms and he’s immediately in them and his mouth is back glued to mine.


JUSTIN


We tumble onto the bed and I hear some soft thumps as the pillows hit the floor. I stop drinking from my new vessel and start to kiss down his neck. He moves his head to provide me with better access and I gently lap at his pulse point before leaving a miniscule hickey there. I chortle at his little hiss of protest. As I move across his collar bone, one of his hands is tracing my spine and the other is resting behind his head and he gives himself totally up to my ministrations. He squirms and then sighs when I trace from the curve of his armpit to his nipple. I stab repeatedly and firmly at the peak until it stands proud before sucking it into my mouth. He arches and gives a low growl of approval. His skin tastes of musk and salt and I will never tired of it. Kissing and nipping a trail to his other nipple I lavish the same treatment before kissing down his arm and taking his hand. I straddle his waist and he watches me through hooded lids as I suck his resist finger deep into my mouth.


BRIAN


Holy fuck! I can feel that in my dick! I reach for his, but he shakes his head. I almost whimper as he seems to trace each letter before slowly starting to release my finger before sucking it back in again. “Justin.” I sigh but again he slowly shakes his head and then reaches behind him. “I will ‘splode if you do that.” I groan and he grins around my finger before letting it out of his mouth. I feel somewhat bereft when he gets up, but then relieved when he straddles me again, this time with his beautiful butt facing me and with a knowing look over his shoulder, I almost buck him off me when his mouth engulfs my cock. “Tigger!” I holler, and scrunch my toes hard then take in some calming breaths. He just holds me in his mouth and then starts to sway his hips, he goes still when I put both hands on him to part his cheeks.


JUSTIN


Please do it! Please do it! Those are the words jangling around my head then I undulate and push back as that finger breaches me. The deeper it goes inside, the more I suck and lick. He adds another finger and I grip the sheet in an effort to calm down. “Oh so hot in there. Does it fe-feel as g-good…” He gasps as my answer is to suck harder and swipe his slit. “Mmmm!”


BRIAN


I am being sucked out of my rhythm! I am trying to focus on it being good for him too but he’s just so-oh-so good with his mouth! The sight and feel of him is making me...


JUSTIN


I can’t hold off much longer, if he taps-strokes me there...oh god there...one more time, I’m going to…


BOTH


“Gaaaah!” “Yes oh god yes!”


FABULICIOUS - SAME TIME


DELORES


Carl is deadly silent as he reads, and I am trying to comfort Ems. In my mind, I know what to do, but I don’t look good in orange or shackles!


“Is there anything, anything at all we can do about that?” I ask.


“No, the perpetrator is long dead.” Carl finally speaks, and shakily takes the brandy from Darren, who like Ems is in shock.


“Do you think she knows about it?” Darren asks the elephant in the room question.


“Before, I would’ve said no.” Carl replies quietly. “But now, with what she said before, I am not sure. But if she did, then she’s dead to the Avenue. Dead.”


“She is dead to the Avenue.” I point out.


“But still here.” He drains his glass. “If she knew about this then she won’t be welcomed in the state!”


“So, what do we do? Confront her with it or…”


“Not yet. First, we have to show it to the one person that I hate to show it to. And the other thing we need to do is…”


“Move that party to next week.” Emmett states firmly. “If I have to deal with them, especially him, so soon after reading that, I will - and I mean it - I will kill him.” He frowns. “What did she say? You said with what she said before, so what did she say?” Taking a deep breath I repeat what they both said. “Them. I will kill them. Let me call Teddy and explain...how do I explain this?”


“You don’t. I do. He’s like a son to me. I’ll tell Teddy, Mel and Ben,” Carl stands up. “But first I need to make copies of this, and you…” He turns to Hopper. “...put this back where you found it. Oh, and take a picture of where it was for me, please.”


“Yes, Carl.” He replies and reluctantly takes the notebook back. “I’m going to quit. There is no way I am working for him. No way.”


“Do what you need to do.” Carl smiles at him and I think we all feel sorry for him having to put that down the back of his pants again.


“What you need to do is come and work for me!” Emmett calls out to him just as he gets to the door. “But stay there for now. As repulsive as that notion is. You found that, Lord alone knows what else you might find.”


With a curt nod and a smile of relief he heads back to his version of Sodom and Gomorrah.


LINDSAY’S HOTEL ROOM - AN HOUR LATER


LINDSAY


Oh that lunch is not sitting at all well. Once more I rush to the toilet to be sick. If it wasn’t for the fact that Jennifer and Craig Taylor would be there tomorrow night, I would not go to this party!


KINNETIC


TED’S OFFICE - SAME TIME


TED


I am shaking, Cyn is silent, Daph has almost had to be handcuffed to the seat, Ben is just staring at the pages with Mel and Blake has his counsellor head on and is clearing next week should he need him.


“We will make sure that all the ties that bind have been cut.” Mel finally speaks. “Need to call Fred and get her here too. And he can have the store as they’re not…”


“But maybe she doesn't know.” Blake tries to play Devil’s Advocate.


“Know or not! She will always defend the indefensible and the always indefensible is mostly him. No, they are not coming anywhere near my kids...no way!”


I nod, and then Blake takes me in his arms as I cry for my friend.


DE CAPIO VILLA - AN HOUR LATER


MASTER BEDROOM


JUSTIN


I lift my head and gasp. I try to get up, but a warm hand pushes me back down again, and a warm tongue laps at my pucker. “Um…” I pant. “Wh..when did...oh yes, there!” I whimper, and try to swat his head at his chuckling, then my head shoots up when he stops and I just goggle at him.


“I had my mouthful and I have always been taught to not speak with my mouthful.” He teases me again. “What were you going to ask me?” He plants butterfly kisses at the base of my spine and momentarily I lose my train of thought.


“When did I get this way up?” I mumble as little sparks of fire shoot all over me.


“Same time as I got this way down.” He replies, and stops kissing entirely and is just staring at my butt. “How can you have a peachy heart shaped butt? It’s not a problem, in fact it’s phenomenal, but just how?”


“No idea, and I am not checking out the asses of my folks for...owww!” I yelp as he flicks my cheek really hard. “What was that for?”


“Mood killer.” He locks eyes with me and raises an eyebrow.


“Oh! Sorry! Yeah, not good. But kiss that better. Once again, you were too enthusia...aaah Brian do not put a love bite there!” I squeal and try to get up, but the combination of his weight, my laughter and how good it feels means I don’t try too hard. Soon, I am groaning as he goes back to laying sucking kisses on each and every vertebrae. When he blankets my body with his I can’t help the sigh of contentment.


“Do not go to sleep…” He whispers in my ear before nipping my lobe and then soothing the slight sting. “...are you ready, do you think?”


“Yes.” I lock eyes with him. “Very much so.” His eyes drift to the top of the cabinet where the condoms and lube are, he reaches for them. “Let me.” I jostle him off me and take them before turning around. Now, we are face to face, and for the first time since the bathroom chat, we both look down then we both slowly start to grin. “Well, hello there!”


“And hello to you too!” He purrs. “Now, back over you go, I want to see me go inside that hot, wet, tight…”


“Don’t...I won’t last if you keep talking.” I moan as I quickly resume my position. He palms my ass and for a second I think he’s going to swat me, but he just continues to stroke so I look over my shoulder and blush as he just stares at it in awe. “It’s not that great.” I protest embarrassed.


“It is from where I’m looking, touching and soon to be thrusting.” He declares thickly before he swallows hard. “Oh Christ look at you.”  He murmurs, and I hear the familiar sound of a condom packet being opened and the snap of the lid of lube, I push up against his hand in order to hurry him along. “Soon, Prince Peach Butt, soon...be patient.”


“Bri…” I begin to growl only to stop when the warmth of his thighs rest against mine and I open my mouth in a silent scream of delight as he enters me swiftly. “...an!” I gasp out as he bottoms out.


“That what you wanted?”


“Yes please, please!” I groan twisting on his cock to feel him.


“Let me.” He orders staying my hips and then starts to move in long languid strokes that almost push all the air out of my lungs. “Ooof!” He pants, and nudges my legs wider. “Oh yeah! Ass higher please!” He commands and I lower my head and shoulders. The one thing I can’t do is speak, intelligently anyway. I know I am making noises because I can hear myself, but as for what I am saying I have no idea! “You want me to stroke your cock do you? Are you sure you won’t pop?” I nod frantically, and then almost weep when his hand wraps around me and starts to stroke in opposite to his thrusts. The combination of the two sensations is intense, and I begin to shake and clutch his cock and the sheets. “This the best you’ve ever had?!” He growls. “Because it is for me...it’s...oh God soon! Oh yeah the best! Oh now! Now! Now! Now!” He chants and starts to piston and stroke faster.


“BRIAN! OH JESUS I…” Whatever I was thinking gets lost in the white hot explosion as I cum harder than I have ever done in my life.


“Ah! Ah! Yes! You! Are! Fan! Fucking! Tastic!” He bellows before I feel him pulsing inside me and as if in slow motion we sink to the mattress in a puddle of satiation. He’s still inside me and has resumed the blanketed position. We’re covered in sweat and still trembling from the aftershocks five minutes later. “Don’t go to sleep.” He murmurs in my ear placing gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder. “Come on...God I never knew until now, how much I hate this part…” He grumbles and then gently withdraws. “...we need to have a bath and tidy up the bed.”


My body automatically follows his for warmth and he chuckles before wrapping an arm around me. “Ditto.” I mutter as he helps me off the bed.


“Ditto? What does that mean?” He pulls the sheet off the bed and wraps it around me.


“What you said before you came...you are fanfuckingtastic!” I mumble against his shoulder as he leads me out of the room. “Where are we going? Bathroom is that way.” I can barely lift my arm to point.


“But the bath is this way.” He gets behind me so as to get us to wherever faster.


BATHROOM


BRIAN


His eyes widen as he takes in the bathroom and then the bath. “Is that water hot?” He looks at it dubiously.


“Yep. It’s temperature controlled and I set it before I set you alight.”


“You did?” He grins. “If you set a bath the way you just set me on fire. Then I want to get in right now!”



“Test it first though.” I order, and he stares heatedly at me. “I like that creamy skin of yours unmarked by nothing but me.”


“Nice save.” He blushes, and swishes his hand in the water. “Oh, that is perfect.”


“Are you okay? Not too enthusiastic?” I stop his answer with a torrid kiss.


He looks flabbergasted before recovering some equilibrium. “Enthusiastic, yes… too much, hell no! I will show you how that felt much later.”


“I look forward to it.” I croon in his ear while stripping him of the sheet. “I want you to be so enthusiastic that I can barely stand.”


DEBS HOUSE - EVENING


LOUNGE


DEBS


I sit back in the sofa in disappointment. Michael glares at Ted, who has just told us that Brian won’t be at the party this Friday and if we want him there we will have to move it to next Friday.


“Explain why to me again.” Michael demands.


“The De Capio family, who is a major account for Brian, are insisting that he stays over until Saturday as they have the Matriarch, like Debs, of the family coming over to meet him specifically. Now you wouldn’t want Brian to disappoint the Matriarch of the family. Besides, if he lands this account, the revenue will be astronomical.”


“Hmm, well he’s contactable right? I want him to apologise to Ma for this and…”


“That is why I am here instead of Cynthia, he thought it would sound better coming from one of her lost boys than his…”


“Ballbusting bitchy assistant?” Michael snickers and while I agree that she’s overly protective of Brian, especially where we are concerned, I have to concede that she is, after all, doing her job.


“COO of the company.” He replies thinly.


“Why isn’t he contactable?” Michael’s voice is laced with irritation. “Is he fucking and sucking some Italian job?!”


“I only know what I have been told, and if you care to google the De Capio family, you will find that all of the sons are most definitely straight and…”


“So he won’t be fucking one of them to get the account then. Must be a novel concept for him.”


“Michael, that was uncalled for!” I snap. “It’s not Brian’s fault, nor is it Hopper’s fault that his mother got sick and he had to go home early and left you to lock up, so stop acting out!”


“Since when do you defend Brian, let alone Hopper?!” He exclaims before clomping to open the ringing door to a peaky looking Lindsay. “The party’s been moved to next week!” He bitches.


“Oh thank goodness!” She sighs as she comes in and sits down.


“You okay honey, you don’t look too good?”


“I think some of the food at lunch disagreed with me. I won’t be in tomorrow then, Michael, I just don’t feel at all well.”


“You go on, get some rest.” I order her, and she wearily gets back up and heads to the door.


“So, what am I supposed to do with both Chopper and Lindsay out tomorrow?”


“Do what you normally do, Michael. Close.” Ted bites out, and then almost follows Lindsay out, but he pauses, and turns around. “So, next Friday is D-Day is it? For definite, I can tell Brian it happens then?”


“Yes. Well, since he’s paying for it, I suppose we have to do it when he is available.” Michael grumbles and takes his miserable ass, thankfully, up to his room.


“Oh well…” I sigh into the now empty room. “...might as well call around and tell people.”


OUTSIDE THE DE CAPIO VILLA - MID-MORNING


LOTTI


I adjust the box in my arms as it is very heavy! I promised Ralph that I would go straight to our estate with my apology gift and leave it there. But I changed my mind when I heard that he’s actually on the grounds and not in a hotel somewhere. He is beautiful, though I did not like the way that the Taylor man spoke or looked at me when I was looking at Brian. Who does he think he is?!  When I commented on how handsome Brian was, my brothers laughed and said I have no chance with him. Well I will show them!


I have to put this box down. Once more I totter to the window, and I can’t see any sign of life. I know he is here, so where is he?! I pull down my skirt, or pelmet as my father once described it, and decide to check around the back. I leave the box where it is, maybe he will have the strength to pick it up later. I hope he likes what I have brought for him. Most men do.


As I stroll towards the walled garden I inhale the smell of the freshly manicured beds and smile the flowers that are beginning to blossom.



“Oh God! More!” I hear a cry and look down the path and freeze in shock because in the archway at the bottom of the garden is a very naked and well-endowed Brian Kinney and someone has their hand on my...I mean his cock!  “Don’t stop, please Peachy! I am begging don’t stop!”


Even though I am little irked that he already has some whore at my parents’ property, I am not averse to a threesome. I kick off my shoes and start to advance down the path. “Ciao Signor Kinney, mind if I join you…” I purr in a voice that I know all men love.


His eyes fly open and he gapes at me. “Uh... uh stop, you have to stop!” He gasps.


“You said not to!” A voice calls out. “And I won’t!”


“We...oh fuck me...have company...Jesus! Seri...ooh yeah oh yea...com-pa-ny!”


I frown at the voice as it sounds vaguely familiar but right now I am too turned on by this scene in front of me.


“Justin! Stop!”


JUSTIN! I freeze at the same time as the hand on his cock does and slowly a blonde head appears from behind him and I am looking into the blue eyes of Justin Taylor!


“Well…” He smirks and resumes his stroking. “...if it isn’t Snotty Lotti. Did you know that she, like you in a minute, would be coming?” He asks Brian who has gone pink with embarrassment or lust I don’t know. But I want to know why he isn’t stopping him from doing what he is doing?!


“N...no...oh Jeez! You’re not...ahahaha….serious?!”


“Very.” He tells him. “So, which one do you want to come with? Hand or cock?”


“B...both!” He cries out before grabbing the back of Justin’s head and kissing him passionately.


“I don’t…”


“And you won’t!” Justin has torn his mouth free to snarl at me. “This is my foie gras and you aren’t getting him!”


“Justin! Less talking and more stuffing! Come on! Fuck...yes now! I’m cumming now!” Brian screams, starting to shake, but his eyes remain fixed on my face until I can watch no longer.


I turn around and run back the way I came, stopping long enough to pick up my shoes. My face burning with humiliation, I get back to the gates and am surprised to find Papa and all my brothers there, I plaster a smile. “I decided to…”


“Watch them fuck. Yes, we know. Ralph is waiting for you...again. And this time Luigi and Nonna will make sure you stay in Florence! I will join them tomorrow, once I have yet again apologised for your behaviour! When I get there you and I will have a very long overdue talk!”

Chapter End Notes:

Please, if reviewing, be kind and constructive. Thanks.