- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Once again credit for Brian's smackdown speech goes to Midgardsnake.


BRIAN


“Birth womb, Ms Grassi, formerly known as MOLA, are you two listening? Because what I tell you now will be the last thing I will ever say to you! How dare you come barging in here as if you own this place? This is my company, the agency I worked my ass off to make a success. It is my baby, not yours, so from now on you’d better forget it exists. Otherwise you won’t like what I will do to you! You really think you two can bully me into obedience again, don’t you? But guess what, your mind games don’t work anymore! I don't care that only your religious fanaticism is the reason I am alive! I don't give a flying fuck, that you think you helped me because you didn't let daddy dearest beat me to death, and I couldn't care less that you want me to be grateful for it! I am done with you! And you know what? It feels incredible! In fact, it feels so fucking good that this is exactly what will happen: the second you two are thrown out of here, I will be bent over my desk and Justin will fuck the living shit out of me and I will love it! Yes Mom, I take it up the ass like the amazing queer that I am! You want me to confess? I will gladly attend the next Mass and tell every person there how good it feels to fuck Justin’s amazing bubble butt and how good he makes me feel when he pounds his gorgeous cock into my tight ass over and over again! You’d like that? I will gladly obey then one last time…!”


JUSTIN


Holy crap! I don't think I have ever been so hard before! With a smug grin, I stroke my cock and look into Brian's eyes. “Get rid of those two and bend over already! I have some serious fucking to do!”


BRIAN


“Good things will cum to those who wait only a few moments more, Tigger!” I say before I mask my face with cold indifference again and turn back to my fellow abuser. “As for you, Ms Grassi, how does it feel that your ultimate plan, the last thing you had up your sleeve didn't turn out the way you wanted? That from now on, you can't hurt me anymore because I finally got rid of this fucking leash you had round my neck? That you will never be able to choke me again so that I cater to your sick whims? From this moment on, I am motherless! The happiest fucking motherless person on this planet! So leave this office now, because Justin here needs to fuck me as much as I need to get fucked. And Daph, I believe you have some serious tasering to do! So goodbye and good riddance!”


DAPH


They are both standing there, looking poleaxed. As I am, at least a bit, because true to his word, Brian sweeps Justin into his arms and kisses him thoroughly then starts to push him back onto the desk. “Ahem, Brian!” I wait for him to lift his head. “I…”


“Thank you, Daph, I believe that abomination said you were called.” Joan Kinney turns to me. “I appreciate your…”


“Don’t thank me for anything!” I snap, and turn back to Brian. “You said that you were going to get fucked, bent over the desk I believe. So, are you now going to bottom from the top?”


“Oh my god! You are a heathen just like he is!” She screams, and steps towards me and that’s all I need.


“PRIMING!” I bellow and Ms Grassi is as stupid as her son and tries to pull her out of the way.


“Gnnnnhhhhh!” “Unmfffffff!” They both twitch and tremble as they fall to the floor, and then the smell hits the room. The acrid smell of both piss and burning acrylic. Security comes rushing in, and Brian and Justin start to giggle. I pull out the pins, and then hear the distant sounds of the ambulance and police that I asked Shelley to call.


“Gentlemen…” I turn to them. “...I believe conference room two is free. I will speak to Cyn about getting the floor stripped down and revarnished.”


“Move it! Seriously! Hustle!” Justin orders, shoving Brian out of the room.


I also make a mental note to tell Cyn to clear the rest of their afternoons.


DEBBIE AND MICHAEL’S NEW HOUSE - TWO DAYS LATER


LOUNGE


LINDSAY


I say nothing as Debs continues her woe is me show about what happened in Kinnetic. I sip my water before delicately clearing my throat. “What I don’t understand is why you went to Joan in the first place.”


“She needed to be told what he was doing!” Michael declares angrily.


“Which was?”


“Not supporting the people who looked after her son! She should’ve been looking after him and then…”


“Then what? What would’ve happened?” I ask.


“What do you mean what would’ve happened?” Debs demands.


Sighing, I rub my temple, wondering yet again how I got myself saddled with these two. If Mel and Brian had acted and done things the way I wished then I would not be here! I clear my throat again. “If he stayed with her all the time then, simply put, he wouldn’t have been around to save your ass time and time again!” I hope they have it now, but of course they look confused. “Because one day Joan would have gotten so blind drunk that she wouldn’t have been able to stop Jack from killing Brian.” I let them absorb that before I stand. “Debs, I think I should tend to your wound, it must need checking again.”


“It’s okay.” She smiles tightly.


“No, Debs. I insist. Let me me help you.” I hold out my hand and wince a bit as she grips it just a little bit too tightly for my liking. “That will cost Michael an extra $5K if you don’t let go right now.” I murmur, and she drops my hand. I have to resist the temptation to kick her in her fat ass as she goes ahead of me upstairs to the bathroom.


BATHROOM


DEBS


I wait for her ladyship to say her piece, I smile to myself as I think that her stuckupmuckiness fails to realise is that by saying nothing about the book, she is as bad as, if not worse, than us! All I have to do is remind her of that fact.


“So, as a matter of interest, how much did you keep to yourself?”


“What do you mean?” I frown at her and begin to get a bad feeling about her smile.


“As Michael said before, he is notoriously difficult to get money out of. But, like your note writing skills, you share meticulousness in common. So you would get money off of Brian for Michael and keep your ‘share’. A collection fee as it were.”


“I am trying my best but he is digging his heels in on this. Especially, as he wants to build up that infernal collection again!” I roll my eyes at that.


“You mean that his entire collection has gone including what was in the storage?!” She gasps.


“Yes. That twink’s dad bought everything. And then sold it on for twice the value, it is not as if those fuckers, like Brian, are hurting for money!” She is trying not to laugh and it takes everything not to smile. I had been telling him for years to start selling them off but, oh no, he knew better. Well, lesson learned for him! “And he can’t buy anything around here, as he’s been sent to the equivalent of Superman’s tomb by the geek community.”


“I don’t understand.” She sits on the side of the tub and I sigh. “Are you seriously saying that the Taylors and Brian have told Liberty Avenue and the surrounding entire area that they are not allowed to take your money?!”


“Yes! They will be as dead to him as we are, was what he pompously said! We had to get an agent from outside the area to get this house. It’s close enough to my old, and soon to be returned to haunts, without involving cabs.”


“That’s another thing, what happened to Michael’s car...ah Brian got it for him didn’t he?”


“Not Brian, the other B-bastard that blighted our lives. Ben!”


Blighted?! If it wasn’t for Brian you wouldn’t have this life to fuck up in the first place! But back to the matter in hand…


“Ben took the car away?!”


“Yes, that miserable wanker. You should’ve seen him…


Start of flashback

DEBBIE AND MICHAEL’S NEW HOUSE - FOUR DAYS EARLIER


DEBS


“Whoever the hell you are, you had better have a good reason for banging on my door at this time in the morning!” I mutter crossly as I stomp down the stairs.


“Ma who the hell is it?!”  Michael snipes.


“I don’t know! I don’t have the ability to see through wood and glass!” I bitch back and wait for him to join me. “Well, come on down, just in case I need defending. He mutters something incomprehensible and makes his way down. I open the door and we’re incredulous to see Ben standing there. “Realised the error of your ways have you?!” I demand.


“No, I have come for my car, or I can sign it over to you.” He replies, looking at Michael.


“What?!” I gape at him and feel Michael starting to step away. “Come back here, Michael!”


“I am going to get dressed!” He shouts as he runs upstairs. “There is no way he is taking my car!”


“Do you want to conduct this business on the street in front of your newly acquired neighbours or inside?” Ben demands snootily. How come I have never noticed his snottiness before now? Kept that well hidden, didn’t he?! I step aside, but before he comes in he gestures to none other than Ted! “Ted is my money man too now.” He says as they enter.


“What are you doing here?”


“The car. I just told you.” Ben retorts.


“Not you, you asshole. I meant Ted.” He smiles at him. “I take it Brian sent him to make sure Ben treats me right?”


“No, sweetheart, he’s his money man, so he’s here for Ben. Another lost boy who has abandoned his mother. After all…”


“My mother is in Sonoma and is currently being very well looked after by Blake. I will be joining him as soon as we conclude this piece of business. So can we get this over with? It is very simple. Either you hand over the keys to the cars, yes I said cars, as I am also here to collect on behalf of Brian, or you take over the payments. What is it going to be?”


“He knows I can’t afford that!” I exclaim.


“Neither can I!” Michael declares, and we all turn to look at him in amazement. “I can’t! I need to provide for Jenny’s…”


Now she is someone you need to provide for when you don’t have the right to! Mr DeVore, she’s not your daughter anymore, remember?” Ted bites out.


“I can still contribute to…”


“Her trust fund?” Ben asks, and Michael nods like one of his bobbled headed toys!


“The same trust fund that you wanted Mel to use to support her instead of you doing it?” Ted stops his nodding with that question. “You actually asked for your support payment back, I…”


“Goodness me, Ben, I don’t remember you and Ted being so chatty when we were together?” Michael spits.


“That’s because my blinders were on, they’re not now. So, what is going to happen, sign or keys?”


“How much are the payments between us?” Michael stalls.


“$3000, which is broken down as $2290 for you, Mr DeVore, and the remaining $710 for you.”


“That costs that much and you keep it like a heap of trash?!” I explode. “Give me that pen, where do I sign?!” Ted hands me the paper and I read the document carefully before signing and turning to Michael. “Don’t think for one minute you are going to miss a single payment once you sign for it. And you are going to clean it up!”


Ben snickers and hands him the document. There is a beat of silence as they glare at each other before Michael reaches for the bowl and hands him both sets keys!


“Michael, what the hell?!” I shriek.


“Giving him the cars back. I can get a better one and keep it the way I see fit, as I have done. And you can get your own too!” He snaps, and is about to go upstairs when Ben clears his throat. “What now?”


“You need to sign the car back. Handing the keys back won’t cut it. Ms Grassi if you are returning the car you need to sign a different document.” He snatches the paper and for once I don’t prompt him to read it!


“There, now fuck off! I believe that is the last tie that binds me to you, consider it cut.” He gives him one more filthy look before heading upstairs.


“Happy wanking!”  Ben shouts, and although he stops briefly he doesn’t respond. “So are you keeping the car or not Ms Grassi?” He turns back to me and I snatch the document from him and sign it and Ted tears up the other one. “It's going to be a pleasure to no longer to have to deal with you. Come on, Ted, let’s get you to the airport.” Ben chuckles and, without another word to me, they leave the house laughing.


AN HOUR LATER


LOUNGE


He sits on the sofa and silently switches on the TV before he switches it off again and glares at me. “Why did you humiliate me in front of those two?”


“Humiliate you? How did I humiliate you?” I demand.


“That trash heap comment! You didn’t…”


“Michael, stop trying to run your mouth into a slap! Ben was with you for as long as you had that car; time and time again he told you to clear it out. We both told you to take all of your shit out of the trunk and to use it for its proper purpose and not for another storage place for your bits of flimflam!”


“Oh fuck!” He shouts and runs upstairs. When he doesn’t come down after ten minutes, I head up and find him staring at an empty plastic wallet and groan.


“Let me guess, your Captain Astro comic amongst others were in the trunk?”


“Yes.” He grumbles.


“Stay up here. Just stay up here.” I tell him and bang the door shut.

End of flashback


LINDSAY


So, Michael has no overheads at all apart from this place and my severance package of $70,000?”


“Now, just a minute…”


“The extra $5,000 is for you, remember the collector’s fee? Put that where you put the rest. I hate to say this, Debbie, but Michael has dragged you down, and he will drag you down further. Have a safety net so you can run and leave him to sink alone.”


“That’s what Carl said.” She sighs and, for a moment, a flash of pain crosses her face. “He said that if he sinks, he will take me with him.”


“And he’s been proven right thus far.” I point out.


“So let me tell that idiot son of mine about the $80K package he is going to be giving you. And then you, missie, can be on your way! But not with that book!”


“Of course not! I will get it for you. And can I just say, it’s been a pleasure doing business with you.” I smile.


DEBS


Forty minutes later she is heading back to the hotel with $70,000 in her bank account, and I  am happy that I never have to deal with her again. She made the mistake of saying that she would be dropping in to see Brian next week, and as I slide the book and the note into an envelope and seal it, I smile. I have never much liked Lindsay, she got in the way of Brian and Michael, she’s about to find out how much!


JUSTIN’S TOWNHOUSE - EARLY EVENING


MASTER BEDROOM


JUSTIN


Despite our declarations, we didn’t fuck in the conference room. As soon as the door shut he just looked so pained that I did the only thing I could think of, I called Mel and she brought Gus and Jenny. We had an excellent time discussing Tyson and Tyra and planning a picnic for everyone for when Ted comes back next week.


He is drying his hair with the towel as he comes into the bedroom after his shower and I grab my hair dryer. “Sit down.” I point at the seat in front of my, what he calls a dressing table, I still say it is a table with a mirror on it!


“Are you seriously going to try and dry my hair?” He looks sceptical.


“Yes.” I reply, and drape the towel over his shoulders. “Now don’t move from there!” I order.


I head back to the bathroom and rifle through the box of his toiletries I had delivered and pull out his hair products and go back to him sitting exactly where I left him. “Are you ready?”


“Go to it.” He smirks, and then sighs as I massage his shoulders through the towel. He rests his head on my stomach for a moment before I nudge him upright. I take the first bottle and start to oil his scalp, and his eyes fly open. “What are you…”


“You have a slightly dry scalp, and this is going to help that.” I tell him as I take my time making sure every inch of his scalp is oiled. “Now the actual hair itself…” I take his mousse but also add the oil and rub it between my hands and catch the expression on his face and pause. “...you said go to it, so don’t judge until you see the end result!” I assert, and he scrunches up his nose to say continue.


I massage the mixture into his hair, slicking it back before turning on the hairdryer and, taking a fine tooth tail comb, start to dispel his doubts. Soon his hair is dry and silky soft and he is unnervingly quiet.


“Justin.” His voice is quiet but strong. “Please take me to bed and…”


“Sssh. I will. But what is MOLAR?”


“What?” He looks at his hair again. “Seriously, better than I could ever do. You, Mr Early Morning Grinch, are going to have to get up to do that. Now, what did you say?”


“MOLAR, you said that to DQ, what is that?” I reply, as I peel off what little I am wearing.


“Not molar as in tooth, I meant M-O-L-A, which means…”


“Mother of Liberty Avenue, and that is the last reference I want to hear about her ever.” He nods his agreement and then those beautiful eyes smoke over as I approach him. “Lie down!” I order and whip off his towel.


“Tigerish Tigger wants to play tough guy?” He purrs, and I stop his chatter by sliding up his body and kissing him. As we kiss, I remember what he said I would be doing to him and stop. “Um, was having a very nice time and…” He looks at me and the smile slowly spreads across his face. “...that is too low!” He points at the table.


“Kitchen!” I yell, and leap off him and run to the bathroom. “Assume that delicious position!” I bellow, and relish the sound of his feet pounding down the stairs.


Less than five minutes later, I am staring at the most wondrous sight in my world. Brian is leaning against the kitchen island and his fingers are buried deep in his ass. His head is thrown back, and the little whimpers are sensational. The tearing of the condom packet has him turning to face me. “Now, Tigger. I need you now.” He moans, and it takes everything not to cum there and then.


“Leave them there.” I order, and he frowns, I get behind him and at first push his fingers in deeper. “How’s that feeling?”


“Oh! I...Ohmgodsogood!” He cries out.


“Now let’s see if this can make it feel a bit better. Ohh by a bit…” I breathe. “...I mean all eight and a half inches of me.”


He does nothing but swallow hard and flatten his chest against the island and stick that hot looking butt out. I take pleasure in slowly removing his fingers and place the tip of my cock at his entrance. “You wanted me to fuck you, and fuck you I will! This is what you want?” I ask as I slowly slide inside him. “Tell me!”


“Yes!” He moans. “God! Yes! Do it! Give it to me!”


Once I am fully inside, I start kissing his neck. “Not good enough! I need to know...” I stop, and then start to move. Slowly, very slowly, I move in and out. “I need to know if you want me to...GOD, so good...go slow like this or...”


“Fuck me! Just fuck me already! I need the...please, please, there...the Tiger, not the kitten! Give me the claws and the roar!” He bellows. “I saw those ribbed condoms in the cabinet, so ride me baby ride me!” I pull his hips down a bit and slide firmly in. “Oh loveaduckfuck!” He yells and spreads his legs wider and I start to move. Because he is slightly lower than he was in the garden in Tuscany, I can nail him every time. “OH! CHRIST! JEEZ! THERE! NO THE OTHER THERE! YES THERE!” He bellows, and then hunkers down more and reaches behind my back and holds me firmly. “FUCK ME TILL I PASS OUT!”


It’s when I do that I have a problem! Because when he passes out he collapses backwards.  So this is how I find myself 20 minutes later with my cock still buried in my happy place, but with a freezing cold ass waiting for him to come around! I am about to do something when he clears his throat.


“Let’s do the bit we hate.” He mumbles, so we roll onto our sides and I withdraw but don’t move from him. In fact, I move as close as I can and stroke his arm. He gives a tired smile, then turns over to burrow his face in my chest before he raises his face to look at me. Those beautiful green eyes are clear and bright...no sign of anguish, just love.

 

“You know what? I think that was the first time someone got motherhood fucked out of their system. It feels incredible to only obey when you really want to. So I declare here and now that the only orders I am willing to take are given by you and only when they are given while we make love or fuck. You know? Loveaduckfuck!”

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks