- Text Size +

CHAPTER 54 - GETTING NAILED, BEING FOUND, GETTING CAUGHT AND CUT OUT


JUSTIN’S HOUSE - TUESDAY MID-MORNING


MASTER BEDROOM


BRIAN


Hmmm, seems my Tigger has remembered his nailing promise! I bite my lip when he starts to kiss a trail down my back as he pushes the blanket down. I shift a little and try not to protest as he places a lovebite seemingly on each vertebrae. I squirm as the cool air hits my skin, it has gotten cooler after the thunderstorms of yesterday...now he has moved for some reason, which had better be a good one!


“Look at that...all that is for me...forever.” He whispers as if he can’t believe it. I am about to say something when he sniffs; and I quickly sit up. “I am so fucking happy!” He hiccups and flings himself into my arms. “Truly! Can we play hooky today?”


“Um, half hooky. Full Church Beers really needs to be run through.”


“Okay, this afternoon then?” He wraps his legs around me. “But we come back here?”


“Yes and yes. Though I do feel that we should…” I shuffle us to the edge of the bed. “...reach our happy place in the shower by wanking each other off before we are faced with a not-getting-laid Murph.”


“Why is Murph not getting laid?” He rests his head on my shoulder as I carry him to the ensuite.


“Kelly is in Richmond.” His head whips up. “I told you that you tend to get lost in what you are doing. Think it’s almost six months.”


“Oh, we should really take their lead and practice discretion in the office.” His eyes dance with merriment.


“I am in charge of the taps and your back is to them...” I hold him tighter as he starts to squirm around. “...and I will keep turning around until you say…”


“Indiscretion, indiscretion!” He yields and then looks up at the clock.


“Not that I am complaining, but why do you have such a large bathroom?” I ask as I turn on the taps, he presses tighter against me. “Don’t you trust me?”


“I do, but you have a naughty streak sometimes!”


“Who me? When? When have I displayed this?”


“There was that time in Tuscany when we were in the Arm….aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee Brian!!” He screams as he is doused, albeit briefly, with freezing cold water. “Then! This is when!” He chatters. “Warm me up immediately!”


“As you wish.” He is soon purring happily as the water warms him up. “Oh, speaking of that, do you want to go next month, give us a break before things get nasty with the trial?”


“I would love that, but can I organise it from start to finish with no help from you?”


“Sure, you going to speak to Nonna?”


“Not about staying with them, no. We will go for dinner, must definitely arrange that. But there is a place I have always wanted to visit, and now I have someone to go with.”


“Do I get to find out at least where we are going?”


“After that dousing? No. But I will tell you what to pack. Swimming trunks.”


I look around the room and smirk. “I’m going to hazard a guess, but can I ask three questions first?”


“Yes, but before you ask the questions, is it a proper guess or have you been speaking to someone?”


“No, I haven’t asked, but I have read something, so it’s a proper guess. I promise.”


“Is it my personnel file?”


“No. Can I ask my questions now? We’ve really got to get a move on.” He nods and takes the loofah so he can get me top to toe clean. “Has this place inspired anything like your art or your home for example?”


“Yes for both.”


“In your home, what room?”


“This one.” He unwisely looks smug.


“How come you haven’t noticed? We’ve made love in there right?”


“That’s four quest...haven't noticed what and where?”


“Semantics schemantics.” I turn him around and take the loofah off him. “You have burbled into our wanking time...it’s Pistoia.”


“I’ve burbled?! You are the one who...wait, how the fuck did you get that?!” He demands and is about to get tigerish, when his eyes go wide and he looks astonished. “Really? That’s where they’re from?”


“Yep, but I had them shipped. I didn’t go there, so it will be the first time for me too. And I shall leave it in your oh-so-capable hands.”


“I can’t believe…” He trails off before standing on his tiptoes to bestow a sweet kiss. “I will not nail, I will make sweet love to you all afternoon, evening and night.”


“Such a hardship being loved by you, such a terrible hardship.”


DINER - AN HOUR LATER


GRANGER


The place is silent.


“Are you certain about this?” Cheryl asks and I nod. “Never had him down as the type.”


“Me neither, just goes to show.” I shake my head and start to feel a bit of sympathy for them but not much, cruel but true.


“I am so sorry, Chez!” Kiki exclaims as she comes in with the supplies. “It was bedlam at Em...who’s died?” She looks around at stunned and sombre faces. “Oh god, not Vic!” She starts to weep.


“No! No, he's fine. He’s actually supposed to be on his way to New York in a few hours. I wonder if he will still go, considering what has happened.”


“Happened? What has happened?”


“Grassi boy has been cutting.” Wolverine tells her, and for a few seconds she doesn't get it and then she does and goes pale. “Yeah, not sure of all the details but he”s in Alleghany, she found him this morning.”


“Did he cut or did he try?” Hopper has found his voice, having been sitting there just open mouthed


“What’s the difference?” Wolverine frowns.


“Well…”  He pauses and sighs. “...I had a friend who self harmed. Definitely don’t see Grassi doing the same. Where did he do it? Do you know?”


“At their place.” The question confuses not just me.


“No, I mean where on his body?”


“Not sure. Why though?”


“He was one for showing off his arms, so it wasn’t there. So where was it?”


“Before we get onto that, let me call Ben.” Kiki decrees. “I know it sounds cold, but if anyone would know he would.”


“Let me call him, Kiki, I’ve got to speak to him anyway.”


“Oh okay then.” She replies, with the merest hint of a smirk on her face...quite restrained in the circumstances!


FABULICIOUS - THREE HOURS LATER


EMMETT


“Absolute bullshit! I will eat my Aunt Lula’s pussy right now, and she’s long dead, if that is nothing but attention seeking!” I slam my spoon down and glare at Granger, although I know it is not his fault.


“Emmett...for fuck sake!” Darren snaps, and throws away the pastrami sandwich we were tasting...and I don’t blame him!.


“Yeah that’s off the menu for a while. Sorry!”


“So should I check with Ben? I mean it’s a weird thing for me to be calling him for, I am going to be calling him for something else to do with the book, but…”


“You call him about the book - and the dinner date. For heaven sakes, watching you is like watching a snail swim though quicksand! I will deal with this on the Avenue no fear.”


“Okay, and by the way, it is about the book, we’ve already had dinner.” He smirks as for once he has rendered me speechless. “And there will be another one...very soon.”


“Ooh wait till I get hold of him! Keeping things from me! I thought we were friends!”


“We are, you’ve already shoved, let us do the rest okay?” He smiles gently at me and I got all melty in the face of the schmoop!


“Fine, but I have to set someone up for heaven sake, my fairy wand of fabulousness is beginning to get rusty through underuse!”


“Here’s an idea, why not work your magic on you?” Darren suggests, rather stupidly in my opinion, for he knows how busy I am. “You saw that Drew Boyd, he was keen.”


“And in so deep I’d need a miner’s helmet with lamp on full beam to find him.” I grouse.


“Fortune favours the brave, so get mining!” Granger orders before sauntering out.


“Now time to find out what this nonsense is about?!” I declare and head to the office.


UPPER OFFICE


Flicking through my phone, I scroll to find my hospital contact and dial the number. “May I speak to Luther Strange, please? Yes, it is Emmett Honey...hey, Luther, I knew it was you why do you queen it up? Ah, caller ID, so what’s this I hear about...uh huh...hmmm...so it might be real then?” I snap the pencil in annoyance. “Okay, thanks, bye darling.” I rub my temples and then hit my head repeatedly on the desk.


“Stop that!” Brian’s sharp tone startles me so much I almost fall of my chair. “It is not real!” He folds himself into the chair in front of the desk and then after removing his shoes puts his feet up. “Her attorney contacted Mel this morning and Kiki called me earlier.”


“How are you feeling, Ems?” I am surprised, once more, when Justin comes in with a tray of coffee, mini Viennese sandwiches, fondant fancies and chocolate covered florentines. “And in case you’re wondering, we're here to stop you from being Ems.” He tells me, and my perplexity must show. “This is not yours to fix or shield us from. So the rest of them, except Vic are coming too.”


“Coming?” I query as I can hear voices. “Who…?”


“Auntie Emmy! Where are you?! Uncle Brian said I have to help with the cake!” I gape as I hear John’s voice. “We need to make smaller ones! There you are! Didn’t you hear me calling?”


“What on…”


“A signature dish.” Brian interrupts before taking a sandwich. “You need to help him make one. Something that is going to have him deflowered. Get it?”


“Uncle Brian!” John almost goes puce.


“You don’t want to be deflowered? Are you sure you’re gay and related to me?!”


“Yes, but…”


“Signature dish. Teach him. Get it.”


“Got it.”


“Good.”


“And speaking of deflowering, box them up and let's go. I need it hard and strong, Tigger.” He stands up and almost makes me cry when he reaches over and brushes my cheek. “Do not try and fix him. This is her job, time for her to do it.”


As I watch them head downstairs, I blink back tears at the realisation that he is free...finally free!


DEBS AND MICHAEL’S HOUSE - TWENTY MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


DEBS


I look up as I hear the stairs creak, and he is coming down looking pale and drawn. “Come and sit here.” I pat the seat next to me gently and he shuffles to the sofa. “So when did this start?” I gesture at his arm.


He shrugs and then clears his throat. “It’s the first time I have ever cut. I’m sorry I scared you, Ma. I just wanted all the noise to stop…”


“The noise?”


“In my head. I have always been like this, but found easier ways…”


“What is this?” I put my arm around him and he leans into the embrace.


“What the doctor said it was.” He mumbles. “It goes some way to explaining things, doesn’t it?”


“Mmmm. You hungry? Can you eat now?”


“Yes, I am hungry, but I just want to sleep. Came down for water. I am so glad it is out in the open now.”


“So...what did you do before?” I dread the answer but know I must hear it.


“Why do you think I partied so much?”


“Go and get your water, sweetheart, and go back to bed. I will check on you in an hour.”


“Okay, Ma. And...I am really glad you found me.” He kisses my cheek and heads to the kitchen and then starts to head upstairs.


“Don’t close the door completely!” I call out.


“I won’t, Ma. Sorry to…”


“Just go and rest. You need your strength.”


I watch the door almost shut before I lean back on the sofa. “What a fucking mess this is! And it is all down to Brian!”


MICHAEL’S BEDROOM


MICHAEL


I hear her whining as I sip the water and wriggle with happiness. They totally bought it. I look at the ugly bandage and smile. Only had six stitches, but man there was a lot of blood! That was the only genuine part when I fainted, when I saw how much there was.  But, while it is an artery, it is not a life threatening one. Checking the amount in the glass, I wish I had poured more vodka, but then remember she’s coming to check on me so knock it back then go and brush my teeth...yes, things will work out in my favour again.


JUSTIN’S TOWNHOUSE - SAME TIME


STUDY


JUSTIN


“Brian.” I growl. “That is not possible in a day. And how is this letting me organise it?”


“I am letting you organise, I am merely making a suggestion, which is totally different. Besides, my fingers are nowhere near the keyboard…”


“I can feel that.” I squirm as he strokes my tattoo. “Seriously, please?”


“Okay.” He stops stroking, and I get back to planning, then I huff. “Problem?” He murmurs in my ear.


“Yes. Just a small but rapidly getting bigger one.” I tilt my head back so we can kiss and he starts to unbuckle my belt. The jangle of the buckle sounds like a klaxon and thrums through my body. “Please let me do this. It w…” I trail off and watch his hand disappear into my pants and wrap itself around my cock. “...um. I...”


“You need to continue to plan our trip…” He shoulders me forward gently. “...I promise not to move my hand. At all. I just need to hold my second favourite tool...all men love their own dick first you know?”


I sigh then swallow and try not to throb before I turn back to the screen. “So you want to go here?” I breathe.


“Yep. The tiles in my office ensuite are an exact copy from one of the baths there. They have both indoor and outdoor natural springs as you can see. And…” He suckles my neck but still keeps his hand still. “...Pistoia sits in the Tuscan Chocolate Valley.”


“W...we may have to extend the break to a week then. Which would t...take us up to Sunday?” I blink rapidly as I try to focus on the screen and not on the fact his hand is not moving, he is just holding my cock and I am desperately wanting to fuck his fist!


“Fine with me. So you going to book it then?”


“Mmmhmmm.” I swallow before reaching for the mouse and starting to click through to confirm everything.


“Justin?”


“Mmmm.”


“Are you okay?” I stop clicking and look at him in surprise. “Well, I am holding your cock and as lovely as Pistoia is, I would rather you were pistoning your…”


“Shut up, I need to move!” I growl and five minutes later, the underside of my desk needs a clean and we are kissing in that luscious post-cumming way, we always do. I feel somewhat bereft when he ends it.


“So, explain...wait, click or you’ll be timed out.” I click quickly and then look down, he starts to chuckle. “You are a twit you know that?”


“Mmm.” I reply, willing my blush to recede.


“Just so there is no confusion in the future, if either of us is holding the other’s cock, fist fucking should commence.”


“Immediately, if not sooner.” I agree with a sunshine smile.


“Am going to set the bath, will you be much longer?”


“Nope. Another ten or so.”


“By the way, where do you keep your bottles? I haven’t seen them on your shelves.”


“My bottles of what?” I tear my eyes from the screen.


“Massage oil and shower gel.” He comes and sits on the side of the desk when I start to go red again. “Did you get that made especially for me?”


“Yes.”


“I see. Can you tell me where from so I can repay that very kind and loving gesture? And we will take it with us on our first holiday together.”


“First but…”


“You thought it was business at first. This is our first official holiday, so send me the link, please, and then nail me to the mattress before I set the bath!”


“Assume the position...one hard and strong nailing cumming up!” I quickly save the order and start to shove him to the bedroom.


EMMETT’S HOUSE - LATE EVENING


BEDROOM


EMMETT


I am happily exhausted! I open the window a tad and think back to this afternoon and evening. Jennifer, Craig, The Gaggle, almost everyone was there keeping me distracted. Cyn even came over. John mastered the sachertorte immediately, the Kinney is strong in that one. The pastrami sandwich is back on the menu, despite our earlier squeamishness! I sip my Cosmo and sigh…I am so happy for Brian and Tigger. He gets all of him...the true him with no encumbrances! No mithering diva bitch, no harping best friend, just them and them alone. Which reminds me! I pick up the phone and dial a number I never thought I would be dialling this late at night.


“Benjamin Bruckner, a word if I may? Yes, he told me! The question is why didn’t you, you naughty little devil?! So how was it? No! Of course I am not talking about the food! Did you kiss?” I do a little dance and punch the air in delight. “So can I cater the next dinner, I promise just to watch wistfully from afar whilst setting up and then leave you to your own devices...you have devices don’t you? One must always have toys to play with that aren’t attached to oneself. Good. Now I shall let you go back to...yeah, I was hoping to avoid that conversation. So you don’t buy it either? I am relieved to hear that. But I am taking the same stud-ditude that Brian is. Her problem, she fixes it. Yes, I mean it, okay I fabulicious mean it, happy? Good. Goodnight, Granger’s boyfriend!”


I cackle as I hang up and drain the rest of my glass. “I think another one of those is called for. Most refreshing!” I head downstairs to start to make up the Cucumber Cosmo. “Wonder what I should call this?” I muse to myself.


As I hit the kitchen, I notice my other phone is flashing. My immediate thought is bad news! I have two phones, one for business, which everyone knows and one personal, which only a few know. I pick it up and there is a voicemail. “The news is not going to get any better, so might as well drink and drown my sorrows at the same time.” I make the Cosmo then get comfortable on the stool and press play.


“Uh hi. Um, this is Drew Boyd, you catered my sister’s event a few months back. I was given your number by Brian Kinney. He said I should call…” I cut off the message and start to laugh. Only the Stud of Liberty Avenue could almost get away with that! I hit play again and listen to the rest. As I head upstairs, I resolve to do two things tomorrow; call Shelley and tell her to prepare the conference room for Pork, Orange, Pear and Fig Tasting on Friday and the other is return that call.


Well it’s only right. He’s lined up my stuff, I should reciprocate! But by stuffing his belly instead...Tigger takes care of everything else!


JUSTIN’S TOWNHOUSE - SAME TIME


MASTER BATHROOM


JUSTIN


I can’t speak, okay his fingers are in my mouth to stop me from biting my tongue again, but the other reason is buried deep in my ass and the owner of said thing is looking very pleased with himself.


“Mmmphf!” I grunt out as I plunge back down and he hisses as my teeth grind. “Sorry!” I mumble but he just smiles and bucks his hips. “Urgle!” I lean forward to rest my hands on his chest so I can lessen the intensity of him constantly hitting my spot.


“Up. Sit back up!” He orders. “Or we stop!” I am up immediately. “We...we wou...wouldn’t but...oh fuck me yes!”


“Mofmjmlue! Gunodaof! Umfpfh!” I chant as I swivel my hips and feel happy that his eyes swap sides!


“Bounce Tigger! Bounce!” He purrs and I squinch my eyes really hard and bounce twice. “Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!” He yells as we both cum within seconds of each other.


Five minutes later we are still a sticky heap on the floor, but I am soothing his fingers when I chomped a little, he pulls down both of the warmed towels and covers us up. “Can this bath be a shower in about 15 minutes?”


“Mmm.” I murmur and nuzzle his neck.


“15 minutes tops okay?”


JUSTIN’S TOWNHOUSE - NEXT MORNING


BRIAN


We are both stiff and not in a positive life affirming way! And, of course, it is my fault for not waking him up! So, after a massive row, separate showers and much door slamming, we are not speaking to each other...but we are holding hands as we go pouting down the stairs.


“Cyn, it’s me. Can you get Shelley to book a chiro appointment, double one? No, you don’t want to know, he’s in a bad enough mood. I want to get to Pistoia alive and not as ashes. Thanks, Cyn.”


“Still mad, but love you.” He grumbles as he gets in the car.


“Not my fault, but love you too.”


DEBS AND MICHAEL'S HOUSE - SAME TIME


LOUNGE


DEBS


Now that I am calm and detached, I think about yesterday and see it and him clearly. Oh no, you weren’t partying, you were, and still pathetically are, a Brian Kinney seeking missile.  What he did, you did, apart from fucking indiscriminately, but that was because you were too chicken shit and unpleasant to do it! So let us play this game of yours to the very end...and if you’re lucky, I will be around to save you again.




https://www.discovertuscany.com/pistoia/

https://www.thespruceeats.com/cucumber-vodka-4080147

http://www.completecocktails.com/Drinks/CucumberCosmo.aspx#.WxuBp4pKg_M

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/oct/11/nigel-slater-recipes-pork-belly

https://www.thekitchn.com/an-easy-template-for-citrus-vinaigrette-5-ways-227037

http://yummycrumble.com/pear-and-fig-baklava/

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.