- Text Size +

CHAPTER 57 - THE FIRSTS….TIME, TANGO IN PARIS AND KISS


PLANE TO FRANCE - TWENTY MINUTES INTO THE FLIGHT


JUSTIN


“Brian, are you seriously going to sleep?”


“That is the point of my eyes closing.”


“But Brian, we’re on the plane.”


“Nicely observed. Now, if I could get some shut eye, that would be great…


“Bear…” I drop to a whisper. “...we are on the plane and we're taxiing out, so…”


“Would you calm down? We're not in the air yet. Now I want to get a power nap, so please just be quiet for 10 minutes.” Nine minutes later, I pull on his sleeve and keep pulling until he opens his eye. “Justin, do you remember on the way to Tuscany and you were super annoying what I said I would do?”


“Yes.” I reply carefully.


“Want me to do that?” He turns to look at me with utter seriousness.


“Would we be in the bathroom?” I can’t help it!


Sighing, he sits up straighter and points to the roof. “Look up.” He orders and I do so. “See the seatbelt light? The moment it goes off, then, and only then, do we go to the bathroom, okay?”


I slump back against my seat but keep my eyes trained on the light, thankful that I have the aisle seat. Thirty agonising turbulent filled minutes later, the light goes off and people start to breathe in relief and undo buckles. “Brian! Brian!” I shake him, still disbelieving he slept through that!


“What is it?” He mumbles stretching, causing his tee to ride up and me to shift in my seat.


“The light is off! Come on!” I urge him.


“Can’t…”


“What?! Why?!” I whisper, almost near tears with frustration.


“Someone is going in there.” He points to bathroom and that is it!


“Sit down!” I bellow as I stand up and silence first class. “I have held on long enough! I swear if this guy doesn't fuck me in there in the next thirty seconds, I will make sure that you get my jizz in your coffee!” The man slowly backs away from the door, takes the nearest seat, and looks bug eyed at me. “Two minutes, I swear!”


“Hey!” Brian objects.


“Not you! Me!” I pull him out of his seat and down the aisle.


“First time in a plane!” Brian calls out just before I slam the door shut and start to pull at my pants, and once more he surprises me by stopping my tugging and waiting for me to look at him. “Slow down, we have at least nine hours.”


“But...I didn’t and I know you did! I heard you.” I whine but he just shakes his head so I take a few deep breaths. “I have to apologise to that man.” I mutter and he nods.


Five minutes later I return to my seat, flame faced but calmer. He waves me into the window seat and slowly I drift off.


BRIAN


I pull the privacy screen around us and watch the steady rise and fall of his chest. I know him when he’s sleeping, and he’s out...time to induct my little Tigger. I slowly pull the blanket down and carefully undo his pants...I smile because so keen is he that he has gone commando! I marvel at that sleeping giant then slide my hand inside and wrap it around him. I watch him carefully before starting to slowly stroke.


For the first few minutes, nothing changes, but then his lids start to flicker slightly and he shifts a bit in his seat. I speed up. His tongue appears between those succulent lips and his breathing changes. I add a twist on the up stroke. A little frown creases his face and he starts to squirm. His frown deepens slightly. He’s trying to work out if this is real or is he dreaming. I lean across and nip his top lip gently, and then I hover and they slowly part. I feather my tongue inside and there it is...the first little whimper.


“Hello, Tigger.” I whisper. “You gonna cum for me?”


“Hmmm.” He murmurs, and I slide my hand deeper inside so I can play with his balls, another whimper. “Mmmmm.” He breathes and opens his legs wider.


“That’s it, let me in.” I growl softly, then place soft kisses over his lids. Slowly but surely his squirming and panting get more pronounced, and with one particular twist and swipe his eyes open so I fuse my mouth to his. His hands bury themselves in my hair and I swallow down his cries.


Now don’t get me wrong, I have done it on a plane many times, but this is completely different! This is not meaningless, this is not quick, this is loving my man! His fingers flex and his hips pump before he goes still and gasps then arches up. I smile against his lips as my hand is covered in his cream.


“B...Bear…” He pants, his eyes shining and that makes my heart flip.


“Ssssh.” I kiss his damp forehead. “I know, and welcome to the club!”


“Th...thanks…” He is still trembling from aftershocks.


“Want to snuggle?” I still can’t believe I am saying snuggle!


“Need to clean up. His trembling starts to ease. “I made a lot.” He looks down at himself and rolls his lips in.


“You sure did. Anybody would think you hadn't got off since last night.”


“Sssh!” He whispers using the napkins as best he can. When there is a small cough I stick my head out and find myself looking at a smiling stewardess.


“There is a shower cubicle, shall I check if it is free?” I nod and she heads, still smiling, to do so.


“What was that about?” He murmurs, looking very relieved.


“Stewardess is going to check if the shower is free.” He looks hungry again. “Let me check how big it is!”


“I don’t care how big it is, you are getting in there!” He growls and my cock twitches in agreement!


MEL’S HOUSE - SATURDAY AFTERNOON


KITCHEN


MEL


“Oh crap!” I sigh, and then read the email again. “It’s next weekend. How did I forget this?”


“You okay, Mel?” Ben sticks his head round the corner. For a man who lives in Canada, he is spending more and more of his time in Pittsburgh, and that has absolutely nothing to do with the current whirlwind that is his romance with Granger!


“Yeah, I have a private dinner thing that I won at the last alumni BBQ, and forgot it is next weekend.”


“So?” He comes in briefly before chuckling. “Jenny, I’m this way!” He calls out to his wayward daughter.


“Daddy, where Uncle GG?” She calls out.


“He’s…”


“Uncle GG? Who is Uncle GG?” I ask as if I didn’t know!


“You want me and Uncle GG to babysit next weekend?” He returns.


“Zipping and thanking, zipping and thanking!” I grin at him as he sniffs haughtily. “So where is he then?”


“Gone to get some tracing paper.” He replies with a smile. “Seems a young artist wants to draw a picture for his Jussin, but it’s a little difficult so he’s going to trace it instead.”


“I see. Oh, did I tell you that we have got the go-ahead for a therapy garden?”


“You’re kidding me?! That’s wonderful news. It has been proven that some flowers are very calming and restorative. As are animals…”


“Aha! I knew you suggested it for a reason! You really like those kittens, don’t you?!”


“Maybe.” He mumbles and then sighs. “Mel, can I ask you a serious question? And could you at least consider it, not right now but maybe...”


“We would love for you to live with us permanently!” I blurt out, having been trying to figure a way to suggest it without sounding needy or using the kids. They always, especially Jenny, look so sad to see him leave.


“Excellent! What a relief!” He grins, and then pulls out his phone. “They will have to stay at the centre, but they are definitely being got! Hang on, how did you know about the kittens?”


“You forget that you have a very chatty little boy for a nephew, he told me.” I reach for his phone and then I am wearing a matching goofy grin. “What are they?”


“Ragdolls. Essentially lap cats. They should be old enough to cope with being handled when we open.”


Image result for cute kittens


“Are you going to give up teaching then? Or just do counselling as an adjunct?”


“Not giving up teaching because I love it and will be doing counselling from an HIV perspective. Vic is going to help to...show them that it is not the death sentence it once was.”


“Speaking of sentences.” I check the hallway and Jenny is now dragging the blanket back towards Gus, babbling happily, but to be on the safe side I close the door. “Lynette has issued restraining orders against Lindsay and Nancy.”


“What? When? Why?!”


“Apparently, Nancy bitched one step too far and whammo! Personally, I am very proud of her, if it wasn’t for the kids, then I would do exactly the same thing.”


“Why don’t you? It will test the mettle of her seriousness if you do. She’s only made an effort when she could get one over on someone. Take away that option.”


“But what if Gus asks again about her? Jenny, I think, has begun to forget about her, what with the new family coming into her life. She sure has forgotten - thank fuck - about Michael.”


“She has?”


“Yep, well I think so. I know it sounds silly, but she used to play with the toys that he gave her, even if they were crappy stupid toys, she played with them because he gave them to her. Now she doesn’t.”


“Maybe we should encourage her to do so?” He frowns and then shakes his head. “No, like Lindsay he’s made no effort. She’s ours now!”


“Good. Now come on, you are my Brian where my wardrobe is concerned!”


“Huh?” He tries to hedge as he follows me to the bedroom.


“You have taken to dressing a lot better than when you were with Michael, and I’ve heard you on the phone to him more than once!”


“Note to self: lock the door and keep voice down when asking Brian anything!” He grumbles.


CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT, LATE MORNING


JUSTIN


I glare at my Bear’s smug back...yes it is possible for a back to be smug! He is sauntering and wiggling at the same time too, while I am trailing behind him, admittedly admiring the view as well as being too tired to keep up with his long legs. Because the flight wasn’t as full as it could’ve been, I batted my by blues into being given one of the beds on the upper deck, which we took advantage of, quietly, three times! So as well as jet lag I have post-fuck to contend with, not that I am complaining too much!


“Ooof!” I grumble as I walk into the back of him and he chuckles. “Not funny!” I gripe as I rub my nose. He loops his arm across my shoulders and steers me to the baggage claim.


“Did you get a boo-boo on your cute button nose?”


“You are so lucky I am too tired to tease you!” I mumble and lean against him tucking my hand inside his shirt to stroke the skin beneath.


“I’m just lucky in general.” He grins before swooping down for a kiss. “Want to see where we’re staying?”


“As long as it has a bed, a bath and you, I don’t care.” I murmur.


“Okay, but don’t be too disappointed when you see the Hotel du Collectionneur. I booked the Eiffel Room, which as the name suggests has a view of the tower, balcony and...are you listening?”


“Uh huh.” I reply getting as comfortable as I can standing up.


“Good, I want to test the soundproofing as well, and then…”


“Soundproofing?!” I look up and lick my lips. “It’s my birthday tomorrow…”


“No it’s not. It’s your faintday tomorrow.”


“Did I tell you how much I love you?” I grin up at him.


“Yes you did. Three times. Unlike that place, the plane is not soundproofed!” I turn crimson at a fellow passenger’s smirking rejoiner. “As a matter of interest, is this a dirty weekend away and you’ve been making up for lost time?”


“No, we have this much sex all the time.”


As happy as I am about that, I wish the ground would open up now!


“All the…” She stares at us for a good few seconds. “...well, enjoy Paris they say that it is the city for love. You should try Italy, how that is a place of passion!”


“We’re going on Monday.” I point out.


“Just not bloody fair!” She gripes good naturedly before getting her suitcase. “I hope you have a great time and that I get close to what you have.”


“Thanks.” Brian smiles. “Grab the cases, Tigger, I have an ass to plough!”


“Oh no! You grab them, I need all of my strength because it’s my turn to plough!”


“All that sex and versatile?! Just not bloody fair!”


DEBS AND MICHAEL’S HOUSE - EVENING


BACK GARDEN


MICHAEL


“Aren’t you coming in now, or is that all you’re going to do?” Ma calls out to me from the backdoor


“What else should I be doing?” I take a chug on my beer.


“Preparing for the trial for a start. I heard that you rescheduled your appointment with your attorney twice.”


“That’s privileged information!” I am livid that she knows about that. I saw her eventually, even though it had to recorded, but I am determined to build my collectibles back up. They will make a nice little nest egg, it is a shame that Jenny won’t benefit from them, but her Mother and Uncle Benny can explain why not to her! “So what else should I be doing?”


“Thought you wanted to watch the Ironman game?”


“Oh yeah, had forgotten about that!” I get up and head inside dumping my things on the kitchen table. “Did you see the Boyd article?”


“Yeah, now that is a fine hunk of man meat!” She cackles. “And he’s on your team!”


“Come on, let’s watch! I’ll get the beers and snacks!”


Twenty minutes in and after a nervy start he’s back to the Drew Boyd everyone knows and loves, and the crowd is in raptures when he scores.


“Look at the ass on him!” Ma sighs as Boyd starts to run down the field away from his teammates.


“Wonder what his cock is like?” I moon and feel a slight stirring. “What’s he doing?” I ponder as he runs to stand in front of the players’ box, then rips off his helmet and gum shield then blows a kiss. Immediately, the camera pans up there and that's when we are both made mute with shock. For in the players box all smiles are Carl, Del, her son and Brian’s former trick, Blake, Ted and Emmett!


“What the fuck are they doing there?!” Ma shouts.


“Sssh! I am trying to listen!” I snatch up the remote and turn up the volume.


“...so, Bob…” The commentator continues. “...you know Boyd, and have done for many years. Were you as shocked as the rest of us when he came out? And if so, does that make you question your friendship with him? Can you trust him now, after all he lied to us about…”


“Let me stop you there, Jim. Drew didn’t lie to us, he lied to himself for many years. Yes, I knew, but in this environment you hide, because it makes things easier for others. Now, he has made his statement and you either accept it and embrace all of him, for he has not changed, or you don’t and he won’t miss you in his life.”


“Well...yes, uh, quite, but back to his latest actions, who do you think it is aimed at?! Ever since he came out, there have been mutterings that he did it to have his fairytale ending.”


“Fairytale ending? No, that is bogus…”


“So he is just acting then? There is…”


Beginning. He wants a fairytale beginning, middle, and for it to never end.” Bob interrupts. “Put simply, he saw him and fell hard, but was told you want him, be honest. And I know who it is aimed at…” He pauses as Drew runs back to his starting place but the camera is still aimed at the box. “...and I have to admit, he’s a cutie, so I am telling him here and now, you hurt our boy and the Ironmen will come for you. Just so that we understand each other. We understand each other right?”


“I can’t fucking believe this?!” I bellow and jab off the TV off. “First Brian and now Drew fucking Boyd! Well, let’s see how long he lasts with the press all over his ass!”


“What are you talking about?!” Ma still seems to be in shock.


“Her son! He’s the guy that the kiss is for!”


“Seriously?! But I thought you said he told you he is straight?!”


“He lied, of fucking course!” I look around frantically for my phone, finally I spot it on the table and run to grab it. “Now he’s going to find out how I react to being lied to!”


“Michael, what are you doing?!”


“Calling the press! I’m going to tell them who the kiss was for!”


As I flick through trying to find the number, I feel no pain, in fact, I am delighted that this little titbit may derail their fucking fairytale, if I can’t have my happy ending nobody else will!


HOTEL DU COLLECTIONNEUR - EARLY EVENING


BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S ROOM


BALCONY


BRIAN


I see what he means! I straighten up after kissing him and slowly rotate my ass, my head falls back and I grab blindly for the railing just to hold something solid that can’t be ripped off when I explode!


“Goodest?” Justin’s lust filled voice floats towards me and I garble something. “I want you to remember this, no matter what happens, I want you to remember this...”


“I will. I do!” I moan. “Oh Christ!” His hand continues to leisurely stroke, I feel like I have a million bees are stinging me. “For...forever!”


“Cum for me. Cum hard for me!”


“Ah! Ohmyfuck!” I exclaim as he, somehow, manages to slide a finger up my ass as well. Sweat is pouring into my eyes, all I can do is feel. The storm seems like it is coming all the way from heaven and that’s what I feel heavenly fire! “Oh! Gnnnha!”


“Yes, Bear! Please cum now Bear!”


Ten shuddering minutes later, I finally get off him then we slowly sit up and rest against the balcony railing. We are covered in sweat, cum and spit, but we have matching grins and swollen lips.


“That…”


“Oh yeah.” He mumbles, and slowly looks around. “Again we...have made a mess.”


“A happy mess.”


“A very happy mess.” He then tilts his head. “Can you stand?”


“Yeah…” I smile as I can hear it too, the melodic sounds of a violin. “...ever tangoed?” I get up and reach down for him as he nods. “Want to be the man?” I tease him as I try to do something about his hair, which looks like an angry albino hedgehog.


“I just was....” His eyes burn with desire as I pull him tight to me. “...your turn to take me.”


“I am never letting you go.”


IRONMAN TRAINING FACILITY - NEXT MORNING


CHANGING ROOM


RICHARD COLE, KICKER


“So this is him?!” I wave the paper at Boyd and really wish I hadn’t, he looks so angry and that is made clear when he punches his locker. “Hey man, chill, just chill! I didn’t mean…”


“Not you! The person who told the papers is who I am steamed at!”


“Is...is it the guy in the picture but it's not the guy everyone thinks it is?” Camden asks carefully.


“Yeah.” Drew sits down rubbing his reddening knuckles. “I think I have bruised a bone.”


We all exchange looks, we had long suspected Drew of being gay, but he had always denied it...strongly! But it was us he told first before it hit the media and yeah there was some shitcracks, but he’s still an Ironman and we protect each other.


“Well then…”


“Drew my boy!” Leo Brown’s representative Charlie Stenck comes in all crocodile smiles.


“What do you want?” Camden gets in front of Drew, they both advertise for Brown and they both hate Stenck!


“Ari, I will come to you in a minute. Drew, I am so pleased, I must admit to my fears when you insisted on this outing thing but now I understand why, he is the perfect specimen!”


“Perfect…”


“Now, what’s his body like? Maybe we can do a couples spread and…”


“No.”


“Why not? Is he shy or…”


“It's not him.” Drew growls moving Ari out of the way. “I did not do this outing thing for him! I did...”


“Mr Brown will be so disappointed…”


“Well, he can suck my dick!” Drew snaps.


“Oh I think not. Now, you need to persuade loverboy here to do the shoot and…”


“Did you not hear him?! It is not him and why should he arrange anything?!” I demand trying to keep Drew from exploding.


“Capitalising on all of this, of course. At least you didn’t actually kiss the guy…” I watch his undisguised revulsion flit across his face. “...maybe at the shoot?”


“I quit!” Drew bellows just as Leo Brown comes through the door. “I don’t need this! I don’t need the money but I do want him!” He steps up to Brown. “Screw you and the homophobic ship you rowed up in!”


“I know it doesn’t mean much, but I quit too!” Ari declares and Charlie goes as white as the powder he puts up his nose he thinks we don’t know about!


“Everyone calm down!” Leo bellows. “What is going on?”


“Mr Brown, I am handling…”


“This badly, yes I see that! Now, let me make this clear to you, Mr Boyd and Mr Camden, I will accept your resignations…” He stops at the outraged gasps. “...to allow you to calm down and come back to the table and discuss things. I am not homophobic but a businessman...who needs to learn. Can we agree that this is temporary and revisit in say a week?”


“But Mr Brown…”


“Charles! What Drew Boyd does in the confines of his relationship is his business, just like what you shove up the confines of your nostrils is yours!”


“I…”


“Gentlemen, do we have a deal?” They look at each other before nodding. “Now go and do the job I pay you for! Find out who called the press and why!”


“Oh Charlie boy!” Drew halts his scuttling-slithery progress out the door; then he sniffs and wipes his nose. “You missed a bit!”


Hotel: https://hotelducollectionneur.com/en/ambassador.html

Chapter End Notes:

Please, if reviewing, be kind and constuctive. Thanks.