- Text Size +

CHAPTER 60 - A BALL, PICTURE PERFECT BELLE, LOVING FOOD AND THESE ARE OUR MEN


VILLA DI CAMPULONGO, PISTOIA - MONDAY AFTERNOON


BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S BEDROOM


BRIAN


I open my eyes and sigh. I slide my hand down so that I can take a handful of soft hair and wind it around my fingers. “Interesting technique you have there.” I lift my head slightly.


“Mmm. It's…” He looks up at me. “...called mapping.” He buries his nose back in my pubes and takes a big sniff. “An excellent year!” He cups my balls and stares at them. “You did didn’t you?”


“Did what?”


“Made them uneven.” I sit up on my elbows and frown down at him. “It is only by a little bit...now lie back down.”


I comply then groan as one ball is enveloped in warmth. His tongue slowly traces every inch of skin while he feathers and strokes the other, causing a slow burn of pleasure to spread through my body. I hiss with surprise and delight as he stops stroking and starts to push two fingers in.


“Almost Happy Clear Day.” He coos up at me.


“Almost Happy Clear...oh freak me!”


“Wider.” I plant my feet and my knees fall open. “Now that is a thing of beauty.” I take in the vision that is him gazing at my filling cock. “I couldn't feel anything.” He smiles softly. “Now I am doing the sight check.” He continues to thrust and twist his fingers.


“You didn’t do that alrea...ummmm!”


“I don't suck your balls or cock...or ass for that matter, with my eyes open, I like to get lost in the taste and smell.” Thrust-thrust-twist. “Nothing abnormal to report.”


“Good to kn-oh!” I keen as he strokes in time with his thrusting and twisting.


“Now to feast…” I can’t help but be transfixed as he slowly sinks down to the root without breaking our gaze. “....mmmm!”


“Si...sixty nine.” I gasp, squirming with delight as he slowly pulls his fingers out, then without releasing me turns around to present me with a sexily twinking butt plugged ass! “Now that is a thing of beauty!” I pull his cheeks apart so I can get a better look at it. “Christ where did you get this? When?”


“Marish” He mumbles. “Mmm!” He squirms forward as I press it in deeper.


“Don’t speak with your mouthful.” I tease him.


“Paris.” He enunciates as well as he can with said mouth full and then resumes sucking and licking. Reaching between his legs, I roll his balls and press the plug again, he starts to leak and grab the sheet.


“Such a finely tuned body.” I whisper, then crunch my muscles as he sips my pre-cum. “So...oh!” I quiver with joy as he starts to suck quicker and quicker, so I match his tempo. His body undulates. He whimpers, my balls start to draw up, I pull the plug out before thrusting it back in and up and keep it there. He goes still, stops sucking and the goosebumps bloom over him. “Like that?!”


“Wh…” He is almost clawing the sheets as I continue to press and jerk his cock.


“You can't hold off any longer.” I coo at him. “So...cum...now.” He doesn’t say anything, just sprays onto my stomach then pitches forward. Mine, though less intense, is just as copious and quiet.


“Justin?”


“Wassat?” He mutters, and tries then fails to sit up.


“Milking.”


“Wassat?”


“Apart from exquisitely draining?” I remove the plug and he sighs. “Want to sleep.”


“Uh huh.” Is his muffled response, then starts to make his snail like descent down my legs.


“Where are you going?” I snicker.


“Needwarner”


Warner is this end.” He slowly turns to face me and is tiredly glaring.


“Ffft.” He retorts and flops down, so I take pity on him and make my way to the bottom of the bed with a glass of warner, he drains it and gives me a sleepy grin.


“Bull. Prize for Best Bull. Winner. Me.” He then passes out with very contented smile on his face.


“Happy Clear Day to me!” I sigh and pull his pliant body onto my chest and then join him in sleep.


DE CAPIO ESTATE - TUESDAY MORNING


MAIN HOUSE


KITCHEN


NONNA


“Carlo!” I yell down the hallway. “What are you doing to so long?!” I tap my fingers on the counter.


“For so long Mama.” Carlo calls back, and I purse my lips in impatience. “I am bringing the champagne!”


“The good stuff! Not the stuff that your trippy-dippy-lippy-Lotti likes to drink. Pisswater that is...ooh the bubbles, papa! Pfft!”


“Mama.” He chides me, again I purse my lips. “I wish you wouldn’t call her that.”


“What would you prefer? Loose lipped flippertart! It is a toss up which is looser, the one on her face and the one bet…”


“Mama!” He screams like a girl.


“I could hear you from the garden!” Kelly laughs as she comes in with the courgette flowers.


“Do not say a word about what you were saying, Mama, I mean it!”


“Ah Lotti. She is not coming.” Kelly grimaces.


“She has declined.” Carlo is surprised.


We have heard the way she had been rhapsodizing about Brian and every inch of him to her friends and how she is going to steal him when she got her phone back. It made Ralph so angry he called us.


“No, she was not invited.” Kelly responds calmly and waits.


“Not invited? But she’s a member of the board.” He frowns and puts on his defend his darling armour.


“But this is Justin’s birthday treat and she is not his favourite person. What with her having the manners of a pig and wanting to fuck his boyfriend.”


“Kelly! This is our daughter you are…”


“I am aware of who she is! I pushed that little madam out, it is a shame you didn’t push her to behave better. She is not coming!” They glower at each other before he gives a nod of concession. “Good. Now, they are going to the baths tomorrow and to gather his body weight in chocolate on Wednesday, which should give us enough time to prepare the birthday feast.”


I smile to myself when I think of his present. Oh, how happy is his Tigger going to be when he sees what he has found for him...hope he gets the message.


DEBS AND MICHAEL’S HOUSE - WEDNESDAY EVENING


LOUNGE


MICHAEL


Ma and I just stare at the TV. When they said that this would hit the media, I thought it would be just the papers, but it is on the TV as well. Because it is Drew Gay Freaking Hero Boyd, the media are either following us or camped out on our lawn, which means Ma is livid with me, but not as mad as I am at Ted, who is preening like a fat peacock on screen!


“This is…”


“Quiet!” Ma bellows, and picks up the water glass then side eyes me, I sit back and fume, having just changed my top after she threw a glass of water in my face, ice cubes and all, to cool me off she said...I think she just threw it while thinking of Brian!


She turns up the volume just as Ted adjusts his tie. “Ladies and gentlemen, this is a statement for and on behalf of Brian Kinney. He had hoped that there would not be such a furore over this, but due to the puerile actions of one of the defendants, this is no longer the case. By behaving, once again, as a selfish and tiresome asshole, he has caused pain and hurt to another person because they are simply better, smarter and nicer than him. What Mr. Kinney asks for is that you leave him, his partner, his family and close friends alone until the trial starts, he will then…”


“Where is Brian Kinney?!” Someone calls out.


“Out of the country with his partner. Do not take his absence as him being ashamed or embarrassed, far from it. This holiday was always going to happen, they’ve had it planned for months. Brian is one of the bravest men I know, and a man who I am proud to call my friend. He never backs down from a fight, and has been fighting for his freedom from certain people for years. Now they have to fight for theirs. The difference now is that they are up against the one person they tried to keep shackled to them. Whatever happens in the trial, he wins...he is free.”


“Mr Schmidt! Mr Schmidt! Will there be an in person statement from Brian when he returns?”


“Not exactly. Both he and Drew Boyd will do a press conference. After all, their lives have been blighted by the same…”


“When is that? Is this the reason the start of trial has been moved to next Tuesday?! And you sounded like you too have experienced some pain at the hand of the…”


“Yes. And it is hands. Hands of the defendants, in the case of the mother and son definitely. As for the progenitor of Brian, mercifully I have had no dealings with it. He and his sister, sadly, experienced that alone.”


“Why did he ask Arthur Fitzgerald to represent him?!”


“He didn’t. Arthur volunteered. As well as being one of the best prosecutors in the cases of child abuse, he is also his brother in law.” He holds up his hand. “I have said what you need to hear, but I want them to know, and believe that all the people you hurt will be behind Brian every second, every minute, every day as long as he lives. And those who profited from his pain, we will deal with you too.”


“Does that include Drew Boyd since he's doing the conference?!”


“Yes, he will be supporting his boyfriend…”


“Are you saying that Drew Boyd and Brian Kinney are dating?!”


“I can unequivocally confirm that they are not dating. Now that is the last question I will answer. I have multimillion dollar company to run.”


I snatch the remote of the armrest and jab the TV off and then move the water glass. “Well?”


“I am going stir crazy in here!” She gestures around the semi darkened room. We have had to draw the curtains so we can have some privacy. “So what is the well about?”


“What Ted said. Do you think...”


“Is anything he said not true? And no, I don’t think Drew Boyd and Brian are dating! Ted said that Brian is away with his partner, and you know who that is. Brian has never lied about who he has been with, unlike some. We did what we did, there is no denying that, and...”


I gawk at her. “Are you serious?! We had perfectly good reasons! Well I do with my Munch…” I stop as she stands. “Where are going? We need to talk about this. Shore up our defences and make sure our stories are straight.”


“Speak to Joan about shoring up defences, straightening stories and the like...I am telling you here and now, Michael, I am not going to lie when I get to court.”


“Neither am I?!”


“You don’t need to, Michael.”


“I know.” I delight in her faith in me and that she believes this proxy thing.


“Don’t bask. I mean you don't have to act because nobody believes anything you say anymore. I am going to lie down.” She picks up the glass and I flinch slightly. “Don’t panic, this has vodka in it. You know I never throw booze.”


I stare at the closed door for a few seconds before I turn the TV back on and then switch it off again. What does Ted mean about profiting from? Surely they can't take my money away from me?!


DE CAPIO ESTATE - SAME TIME


BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S VILLA


LOUNGE


JUSTIN


He looks so proud, and well he should. “Well done, Mr Linguistic Genius. Having Ted deliver it…” He shakes his head. “...what?”


“Not me, that was all Ted. He said he wanted to handle it.”


“Oh.” I stroke his palm and we sit in silence for a few minutes. “So the conference?”


“That is on Saturday before the game. Wear your best suit.”


“Why?” I raise my eyebrow. “You are introducing me as your…”


“Yep, but as partner for now, I want all the attention to be on them.”


“Okay. So partner, do you know what is happening tomorrow?” I look out the window briefly. “And how the hell are we going to get the tiles back?”


“I told you that was too much.” He laughs. “Same way as I got mine over, ship them. Now, I want a calm reaction to this, okay?” I stop stroking. “Justin, Tigger, we won't be able to carry it…”


“Brian, Mr Kinney, are you telling me that you have organized for all of my chocolate to be shipped with the tiles?” He bats his eyes. “All of it?!” More batting. “Why?!” He stops batting and cocks an eyebrow while smirking. “I wouldn’t have eaten all of it!”


“You had a pound just tasting it.” He drawls. “In three different stores.”


“But you like where it ends up.” I scrunch my nose at him and his smirk turns into a smile.


“That is very true, which is why there is a box in the fridge in the bedroom.”


“Want to watch me eat it and then work it off?”


“Yes.”


MODEL 6 HOTEL, PARIS TEXAS - THURSDAY MID-MORNING


NANCY AND LINDSEY'S SUITE


LINDSAY


Mother and I are livid, absolutely livid! Lynette has come early, which means that we were turfed out of Aunt Roberta’s without notice. So we’re stuck here until at least Monday morning, because Mel is also coming and she’s not leaving until Monday morning.


“So who is looking after her children, while she is gallivanting over Texas?!” Mother looks around their luxurious suite with dismay.


“The other daddy of the party. Ben.”


“I see. And…” We are interrupted by her phone ringing and she turns it to me. “Wonder what he wants?”


“Put it on speaker and let’s find out, but don’t let him know I can hear him.” I join her on the sofa.


“Ronald, how…”


“Nancy, Lindsay, I trust you are both settled into the hotel?”


“Yes.” Mother nudges me and I scowl.


“Yes, Daddy, most comfortable. How are you? And your daughter, how is she?” I dig at him.


“Very well and very happy respectively, although she is feeling a little tenderheaded after the ball…”


“We were told the ball is on Saturday.”


“Her friend got the date wrong. She did look wonderful, I was very proud to have her on my arm.”


“She and Freddie have split up already?” I goad him.


“No, he’s in Italy with Brian and Justin. Due to what has happened viz-a-viz the trial, they thought it best to have a driver they trust. So what are you going to do?”


“What about?” Mother checks her nails.


“The trial on Tuesday. It stands to reason that they will call you, either the prosecution or the defence. As Ted said, you profited from it, Lindsay, and although you didn’t know the contents, Nancy, you knew of its existence. Mel and I have provided statements to that effect.”


“But I’m pregnant!” I exclaim.


“You are neither an elephant nor a black alpine salamander, although your heart is the same colour as the latter…”


“Pardon?!” I look at Mother to see if she understands what can only be an insult.


“What I mean is that you are recently pregnant. You have not been pregnant for over three years. Now, the other reason for my call is about Lynette. I do not want you to be putting, now what are they called, oh yes, bitch-clickbait comments in there when you see the pages. Like I said, she looks very beautiful and had a wonderful time. I will call you when I have dropped them off at the airport, so you can make your way back.”


“Them? What do you mean them? Are you in Texas?!” I can feel a headache pounding.


“Well of course I am! I went to the ball with her, remember?”


“Why didn’t you call us? Or visit?!” Mother, like me, is highly slighted.


“What on earth for? We’re in name only, remember?”


It takes us a few seconds to realise that he must have hung up. “Can you believe that?!” I grab my tablet and pull up the society pages, sighing with envy and regret as we flick through the photos until we come to the last ones. “Well, so much for the picture Daddy was so precious about. I didn’t see her, did you?” I turn to Mother who is still and quiet. “Mother?”


“That would be your sister there.”



I gasp as she points to a picture of the blonde, whose style I had favourited.


“What, the blonde with the black dress, big smile and huge diamond earrings? I can confirm that it is Lynette.” We both jump at Daddy’s voice. But it is the tone that grates, it is a mix of smugness and pride.


“Has she had work done?” I venture bitterly.


“She’s happy, and that, no matter what you do to hurt people, is something you will never be, either of you. Now I will say goodbye. Goodbye.”


Mother makes sure the call has ended, then stares hard at the picture. “That is the last time she looks that happy.”


DE CAPIO ESTATE - THURSDAY EVENING


GARDEN


NONNA


“Is it secure, mio caro?” I call out to Brian as he leads Justin up.


“Yes, Nonna, he can’t see…”


“But I can smell, and it smells wonderful! Hurry up! Walk faster!”


“And have you trip then bitch about your boo-boo? No way!” Brian retorts, and stops walking, “Justin…”


“Wait till it’s your birthday, then you will know what this feels like.” He tries to shove him along but fails. “Nonna!” He pleads.


“No. His way on your day, your way on his day.” I assert, and although he pouts he stops shoving. “Thank you. Lead him to the head of the table.” I wait for him to sit him down, and then take his seat at the opposite end. “Take off the blindfold, Justin…”


“Without ripping out your hair!” Brian calls down, and Justin slowly takes it off. “Open them.”


“Why do you sound so far away?”


“Open them and find out.”


JUSTIN


My eyes won't open.


“Open them, mio caro, it is good.” Nonna tells me, and slowly I do so.


“Oh my…” The rest of the words get stuck in my throat, as there is a veritable feast spread out in front of me. “...goodness.”


“Now you know why I sent the chocolates on.” Brian chuckles.


“What is this?”


“Food or present first?”


“Present? You found it?”


“It wasn’t lost. I think it was an insurance that we would come.” He looks across at Nonna who smiles and signals someone. A man arrives, carrying a box, and places it in front of me. With trembling hands I unwrap it and lift the lid. What I see inside stops me cold and leaves me speechless. “Do you like it?”


“I...I can't believe you. You got me this...”


“Them. It’s a pair.” He replies.


“Brian?” I feel my chest tighten as I open the much wanted messenger bag from Pierotucci, which I have been on the waitlist for two years for. As I put my hand inside, I find the box, and open it I gasp “Bear.”


“Put it on.” He orders softly and I can see his eyes glimmering from here. “I want to know what that looks like with your clothes on, because later that is all you will be wearing!”


“Mio caro!” Nonna laughs, and then comes to help me put it on. “Now go kiss your…” She looks at me for a few seconds and then smiles wider. “...partner.”


I am in his lap in nanoseconds kissing him deeply. “For once I am going to kill my mother!” I mumble when we part.


“Now how is she going to say yes if you despatch her?” He whispers.


“Okay, I will just cancel her credit cards.” I husk in his ear. “Thank you.”


“You’re welcome.” He smiles. “Want to know what’s for dinner?”


“Hmmm.”


“Stuffed courgette flowers, roasted lettuce and endive salad, smoked tomahawk steak, and for dessert, chocolate ripple bombe, but first, either champagne or Cardinale cocktails. They are red wine or gin based.”


“I want one of everything…!” I declare to rousing cheers.


VILLA - THREE HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


BRIAN


We look at each other and then down at our distended bellies. “Promise me we are not coming here for my birthday.” I whimper.


“I promise.” He groans and reaches for the antacid, but in doing so knocks it on the floor. “I will pay you a million bucks if you pick that up and feed them to me.”


“You don’t have a million bucks.” I point out, rubbing my stomach.


“An IOU, I’m good for it.”


“Deal.”


“Forget the antacid, you need to hold my hair!” He gibbers before rushing to the bathroom.


“Yeah, tonight's romance is officially dead!” I bitch before heading to the sound of retching and groaning.


IRONMEN TRAINING FACILITY - SATURDAY PRE-GAME


OUTSIDE THE PRESSROOM


BRIAN


I straighten his tie. He’s wearing one of my favourite shirts, and only looking a little bit nervous. “You’ve got this.”


“I know, but it’s…”


“You’ve got this. You’ve got him. You've got me. And that’s all that matters.” With a final nod, I push open the door and stride confidently ahead to join Drew at the table. Sitting there with him is Charlie Stenck, with an extremely pissed off expression on his weasly face.


“Ladies and gentlemen!” Charlie begins, and immediately I look to Leo who clears his throat. “I was just calling for quiet.” He mutters.


“Join them in that.” Leo smiles tightly, and then waits for the hubbub to die down.


I look around at the press pack. They are like slavering wolves, time to feed them.


“Mr Kinney! Mr Boyd! Now the wait is over, can you introduce your…” The guy stares at me for a few seconds before sitting back down again in stunned silence.


“Nice to meet you again.” I smile, and he just nods.


“Friend of yours?” Drew cocks an eyebrow.


“For a brief and pleasant time, yes.” The guy goes red and people start to laugh as they catch on. “As my friend was about to ask, yes we will be introducing our partners to you, but only so you aren’t hunting down every man that we are associated with. But before that, with regards to the trial next week, as Ted eloquently put it, our lives have been blighted by the same person, and now that is at an end. Fortunately for Drew, he has only experienced a brief but bitter taste of how he behaves, but I have to say something to you all, as I was not the only person he emotionally abused. He, no doubt, is sitting there thinking that he knows who it is and would, if he had half the brains of a dead gnat and thought it through, go outside to the assembled press and make another proclamation about Drew’s lovelife. So I am going to cockblock him on that, it is not Ben. Ben is his ex-civil partner and a one-very-hot-time friend of mine. Ben is dating Granger, and it is not long distance either. He’s coming back for good. As to my partner and love of my life, he is Justin Taylor. Justin, you coming?” I see the mischief in his smile and immediately wish I hadn’t said that.


“Oh yes…” He takes his seat. “...long, hard and deep into the night. So any other questions?”


“How long have you been together?”


“Just under six months. Met at work. Love at first sight for…”


“Both of us.” I interrupt and squeeze his fingers under the table. “Want to answer any more questions?”


“Not really, we’re here for Drew and his boyfriend.”


“Who is?!” Someone demands.


“Me.” Is called out, and he strides confidently to the table. “My name is Emmett Honeycutt.”


DEBS AND MICHAEL’S HOUSE - SAME TIME


LOUNGE


DEBS


I shake my head and rub my eyes. Emmett? Emmett is dating Drew Boyd?


“There is no frigging way he is dating Drew Boyd!” The Delusionist proclaims.


“Why not?” I query, and watch how at ease Emmett is, how at ease they all are. I half listen to Drew saying how they met, and remember how annoyed he was about him hiding himself.


“Well look at him for a start. A flounce, frills and flame!” He spits. “No, Drew would be with someone else. Someone manlier.”


“So that lets you out. Now quiet!”


“Are you saying Drew…” A woman begins. “...that you came out because you wanted to date Emmett?”


“Yes, that is what I am saying. I was informed that he does not hide and will not hide with anyone, so to step out with him, as they say in the south, I had to come out.”


“That is so romantic.” She sighs. “Were you...I hesitate to use this word, but were you scared to ask him out.”


“Yep.”


“In case he said no?”


“In case he said yes!” He smiles at Emmett and then takes his hand and kisses the back of it. “But he is a risk worth taking, and I will fight anyone that seeks to cause him harm. Anyone.”


I switch off the TV and turn to my son. “I hate to say this, but we have something in common, which I thought would only apply to you.”


“We have lots in common.” He is still staring at the blank screen.


“But I had someone and now I don’t.”


“What are you talking about?” He finally turns to me.


“Nobody will risk everything...well for me, nobody will again. For you, nobody ever will.”


And once more I find myself making my way to my bedroom. As I close the door on the sounds of a cartoon, I shake my head. “I am ashamed I ever birthed you. So very ashamed.”




Messenger bag:

https://www.pierotucci.com/en/italian-online-shop/2320-embossed-leather-bag-from-the-pierotucci-collection.html?vv[]=399

Cardinale cocktail - red wine based:

https://www.thespruceeats.com/cardinal-cocktail-recipe-759615

Cardinale cocktail - gin based: https://www.diffordsguide.com/cocktails/recipe/572/cardinale

Stuffed courgette flowers:

https://www.rivercottage.net/recipes/deep-fried-courgette-flowers-stuffed-with-ricotta-and-herbs

Roasted lettuce, radicchio and endive:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/246655/roasted-lettuce-radicchio-and-endive/?internalSource=streams&referringId=1800&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&clickId=st_trending_b

Smoked tomahawk steak: https://outdoorfeeds.com/tomahawk-steak/

Chocolate ripple bombe:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3392/ripped-chocolate-bombe

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thank you.