- Text Size +

CHAPTER 73 - IT’S THE SURE-STENCK EJECTION FOR YOU AND CONTENTMENT FOR THEM


ARI’S RESIDENCE

 

BACKYARD - FORTY MINUTES LATER

 

GUS

 

“I am so happy to be with my Daddy and my Jussin! Did you knows that my, I mean our, Auntie Emmett came to gets me earlier and we flewed in a big-little plane! I could even walk about!” Daddy smiles and feeds me more fruits and Jussin hands me a napkin. “Thank you Jussin!” I look around the big space and smile. “Can I go in the park?”

 

“This isn’t a park Sonny Boy, it is our friend’s back gard...yard.” Daddy laughs as my mouth drops open.

 

“And guess what?” Jussin is smiling so I look at where he is pointing. “Wait for it…”

 

“What?” I scrunch my eyes up really hard but I can't see anything then I hear it, I hear barking. “Da...Jus...Tyson! Oh it’s Tyson!” I scream then scramble off his lap and start to run towards the bestest dog in the world!

 

BRIAN

 

As he rushes towards Tyson yelling his name, I take that opportunity to pull Jussin into my lap and hold his chin. “This is a precursor of things to come…” I smile as he does nothing but close his eyes and lick his lips. “...good boy.” I murmur and suckle his mouth, the sweet moan he lets out as he shifts closer has me wishing that Gus had someone to look after him for at least five minutes!

 

“It will be worth the wait.” He murmurs against my lips then snickers; I look down the yard then laugh as in their haste to get to each other they ran straight past; they both screech to a halt and run back again. “Why don’t you go and play with Gus and Tyson and I start dinner…” I put my fingers against his lips just tracing their plumpness. “...butterfly touch.” He sighs and his eyes briefly flutter shut.

 

“Okay, what we having? I take it we are fully stocked courtesy of Ems?”

 

“He wants us to do some testing. Cajun turkey wings, pulled pork with Japanese savoury pancakes, vegan pizza for Gus and devil food cake - he sent salads as well.”

 

“Can my blonde devil keep the cake for later, Gus can have his tomorrow?” I suckle his ear and he squirms.

 

“Y...yeah, stop they’re coming back!”

 

“Daddy!” Gus bellows breathlessly having finally wrangled Tyson to a trot. “Are you and Jussin doing bubble kisses?!”

 

“Yes Sonny boy we are!” I call back and smirk as Jussin smacks my hand out of his lap.

 

“Daddy! I think Tyson wants kisses too! Shall I let him go?!”

 

“Yes Gus, let him go...come on boy!” Justin yells and looks over his shoulder at me as he bends forward and claps his knees. “Come! Come!”

 

“Impertinent little..!” I growl at him then snigger as in taking his eyes of me he takes the full brunt of Tyson’s excitement.

 

“Down! Down!” He screams as he is slobbered over. “Stop laughing and help...ugh! Dog tongue in my mouth!” Gus and I wrestle Tyson off him. “One word out of you and I tell a certain SB about the DFC and you know what will happen…”

 

“Nary a word will be spoken.” I chuckle. “Come on Sonny Boy, let Jussin get cleaned up then you can unpack and call mommy and…”

 

“Uncle Ben and Uncle GG or should that be Papa Granger now? I shall ask when I speak to Uncle Ben. And then there is...um all my grandpas, Aunt Del and Aunt Libette, oh John and Peter and Uncle Arthur and Aunt Clare, Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Craig...wow, I think that’s enough people for now don’t you Daddy?”

 

“Yes that is more than enough!” I smile but then Justin clears his throat.

 

“Um Gus, I am so sorry but you can’t do that.” Justin hunches down and takes his hands.

 

“Why not?” Gus asks quietly.

 

“Well because your visit here was a surprise for your Daddy, nobody is home for you to talk to.”

 

“Nobody? Not one?” Gus gasps. “Where are they then?”

 

“Look down there.” He points again to the bottom of the yard and the family are coming towards the house.

 

“Jussin! Daddy! It’s...it’s everyone!” Gus cries and starts to run towards them with Tyson in hot pursuit.

 

“What the hell?!” I demand and am about to kiss him when I remember whose tongue was in there last! “Explain!”

 

He sighs. “Emmett told me something…”

 

Start of flashback

MEETING ROOM ALLEGHENY COURTHOUSE - FRIDAY

 

JUSTIN

 

“Justin, you look exhausted lord knows how tired Triple B is!” Emmett exclaims as he rifles through his pockets.

 

“That’s why I want to get him home, so…”

 

“Got them!” He declares triumphantly and pulls some keys out of his pocket then hands them to me. “Now, after you do what you need to do with Dr Morris, you are to go to this address that I am about to text you. I will go and get Gus and bring him to you both. You three need each other! Drew is going to send his plane over and…”

 

“Emmett what is going on?!” I demand tiredly.

 

“Charlie Schenk has been tipping off the lesser principled members of the press and it is them that has been following you…”

 

“Following us?!”

 

“Yes. Between Frederick, Carl and I, we’ve run as much interference as we can but it is time for you to disappear, especially after that sickening display!”

 

“For crying out…” I begin and then take a breath. “...how? How have you been doing this?”

 

“The same way Drewsie got to me. Identical cars. Now though, they have started to cotton on.  Darren says people have been asking about us on The Avenue and Ted thinks he saw one outside his house.”

 

“Christ!”

 

“So you go there and let me do the rest.”

 

“Do you...do you think Michael…”

 

“I don't think so, I know so.” His face twists in disgust then we freeze as the door knocks. “Occupied!” He calls out before he grins at the more common implication of that shout out!

 

“It’s me!” A voice calls back, Ems sighs in relief and lets in Ari Camden!

 

“Uh Ems…” I try not to drool over this six foot three slab of dark chocolate hotness! “...what is he doing here?”

 

“You are going to stay at my place. Oh sorry, Ari Camden and you're Justin Taylor.” My hand just disappears in his as he shakes it and he feels so warm; I blink rapidly. “Dude, you wanna hug?” I just nod and sob in his embrace.

 

Ten minutes later I feel much more composed and smile my thanks then try to give the handkerchief back. “Keep it. Come and get him!” He calls over his shoulder and an even bigger guy strides in. “This is Kevo my little brother and bodyguard. Step inside his coat and he will take you out…”

End of flashback

 

JUSTIN

 

He doesn't say anything for a while before he scrubs his face then frowns. “I think that I need to talk to Leo…”

 

“Jussin!” Gus calls out his face almost cracking so big is his smile! “Thank you Jussin thank you!”

 

“You are most welcome, it was time and we missed you so much!” I find myself almost being strangled as he leaps into my arms but then he wriggles down so he can hug Brian around his knees.

 

“You have to give him very big bubble kisses Daddy! I loved it in Florida but I am so glad that I am staying home now!”

 

“Home?” There is a brief flicker of panic on Brian's face.

 

“Yes. Like I said it was time. Now come in let’s enjoy the rest of the weekend.” I lean across and husk in his ear. “Trust me, nobody's getting near Gus or anyone else for that matter!”

 

“What have you done?” He stops me from following Gus. “Justin what have you done?”

 

“What you were going to do. I called Leo. And said that either Charlie Boy goes or we, Drew and Ari do.”

 

“Go…”

 

“Turns out that he always wanted to get into property…”

 

“Daddy? Jussin? Are you coming?” Gus pokes his head back out.

 

“Yes Sonny Boy, just one more minute.”

 

“Okay Daddy!”

 

“Property?” He frowns and then gapes at me. “The loft? You’ve sold the loft to Leo?! Oh my protective Tigger!”

 

“All you need to do is sign.” I grin and plant a soft kiss on his slack mouth. “You can thank me for that later too.”

 

OUTSIDE BRIAN’S LOFT - AN HOUR LATER

 

CHARLIE STENCK

 

“Nice building, who’d have thought a faggot would display such good taste!” I look at the gathered paparazzi, after I heard from my source about those two being married I stepped up my campaign to have the press hound them. “He has a kid, as well, but we, at least I, won’t go down that route unless we have to!”

 

“Looks like he’s in!” Someone points up and I look up and sure enough there is movement. “Shall we start the catcalling?”

 

Fagcalling you mean, yes but give me a minute to get out of sight so I can be the hero!”

 

I rush down to the next block as they start shouting then turn and run back.

 

“Leave him alone!” I bellow as I run up and push my way through then whirl around to face the pack. “Leave this building! Mr Kinney-Taylor and his husband are under enough stress and strain without you adding to it!”

 

“Charles, what are you and this kind of press doing outside my building?” Leo Brown’s voice cuts through me and I turn and gape at him. “Well? And what does fagcalling mean exactly?”

 

“Your building? I didn't know…”

 

“Why should you be privy to that information?” He smiles as he steps outside and closes the door. “Gentlemen! Gentlemen! I wish to make a brief statement.” I turn around to see who he is beckoning and recognise a few reporters who were at the great announcement. “It is with great relief, not regret, that I announce the termination of the spokesmanship of Charles Stenck with Brown Athletics, as he has shown he cannot and should not be trusted. Many of my clients, note my clients, not his, have complained about the press being somewhere they should not be when only he has had the information. But I have always given him the benefit of the doubt, not anymore. He has many issues, which need to be dealt with, including homophobia, casual racism and the fact that you were prepared to harass a little boy shows you and his co-abusers are cut from the same cloth. But I suppose this is due to your predilection for sniffing, which has earned himself the nickname Charlie Boy. Those with an ounce, pardon the pun, of common sense will know what that means. But those who don’t I am sure he can explain to you. I have nothing more  to say, apart from your office is packed and your things are on their way to your home. Good day Mr Stenck.”

 

As he strides through the crowd, which parts like he’s the frigging Massiah, I try to think of how to limit this reputational damage. But then he stops and turns back. “Oh one more thing Mr Stenck, that was a live statement!”

 

It is then I spot the television cameras across the road and know that my life as I know it is over!

 

ARI’S RESIDENCE - EARLY EVENING

 

GARDEN

 

BRIAN

 

The smell of the food is incredible, twice I had to be hauled back from where I was going by Ben for being a sneaky tester for the wings! Ems asked us to test, the fact that I was heading to the office with a plate of three is not the point!

 

“Daddy are we going to talk about the book tomorrow?” Gus asks as he brings out the salad.

 

“Yes we are.” I smile at my little boy with his tongue is between his teeth as he carefully puts the salad on the table. Justin’s mimicry of that tongue action is noted as is his cheeky smirk, which drops off his face when I mouth edging at him. “So who do you want to sit with?” I ask Gus looking around the table at everyone.

 

“Mommy and Uncle Ben!” He declares and trots around the table. “And Jenny can sit between her Daddy and Uncle GG!”

 

“Good. So let’s eat!”

 

LINDSAY'S CUSTODY HOUSE - SAME TIME

 

LINDSAY

 

Mother and I sit in silence as her handbag is searched, finally I can bear it no longer. “And the point of this is?”

 

The officer looks scornfully at me. “Contraband.”

 

“I am pregnant, I would hardly be drinking!”

 

“And these searches are to make sure you don't have anything that stops you from remaining that way!”

 

My hand flies to my mouth at her implication. “Are you seriously suggesting that I would deliberately harm my child.”

 

“Not your child and yes I am.” She straightens up and gestures at the contents of the bag she had taken out. “You can put them back now…” She looks at her watch and nods. “...you have an hour. Start the recording!”

 

“Recording?!” We exclaim, then I silence Mother by squeezing her wrist. “You can't do that! I am not a prisoner and will not be treated in this way!”

 

“Either this is recorded or you will be a prisoner in no time flat!” She snaps back and smirks. “This is a condition of you remaining in this comfy abode. Oh and for you it is over, you are no longer needed…”

 

“Over? Needed? What are you talking about?” I demand.

 

“I can explain.” I gasp as Lewis, our attorney, comes in. “They no longer require you for the case as he admitted his guilt.”

 

I rub the back of my neck then frown. “That is a surprise, him admitting it I mean…”

 

“Not as much of a surprise as it was to him. But that is his problem.” He sits down and then hands the officer an envelope. “Now your bill is settled, our business is concluded. What are you going to do after?” He gestures at my stomach.

 

“Find somewhere to live outside of Pittsburgh and start anew.” Mother replies crisply. “Why did you come to tell us that? Surely a call on a clean line, I believe they are called by those in the bugging business, would have sufficed?”

 

He looks at me with such coldness that I begin to squirm. “We found the real father. He wanted me to give the Mother that.” He indicates the envelope in the officer's hand.

 

“So why did you give it to her and not Lindsay?!” Mother demands reaching for it but him standing up causes her to sit back down. “Tell her to give it to Lindsay unopened!”

 

“Like I said, the letter is addressed to the mother of the child not the carrier.”

 

“The carrier!” I fume. “You have done what you needed to do now fuck off!” I stand and point to the door.

 

“With pleasure. But a question before I go…”

 

“Make it quick…”

 

“How many men did you, as a lesbian, fuck that you don't remember me?”

 

“You?! You're the father!” I exclaim.

 

“Yep. Recognized you straight away, the hair flick and that breathy voice you use when you get worked up. We fucked twice, I couldn't go a third time, not because you exhausted me as I said, but because I was bored. I hoped you would get better but nope you didn't. This…” He indicates the envelope in officer's hand. “...is me giving up my rights to your sister’s child. A trust will be set up for the baby, at least there will be a caring biological parent in the world. Make sure she gets it.”

 

“A pleasure.” She smarms as she pockets the envelope.

 

“Bye.” He gives us one more scathing look before walking out whistling.

 

I am too humiliated to say anything.

 

“Well I shall leave you to your little chat. Should I get them to lift the restrictions on the Internet? Maybe you can look up some techniques for the next sucker that crawls between your legs!” Her laughter bounces off the walls for a few long minutes.

 

“Mother…” I begin but she stares oddly at me. “...what? Why are you looking at me like that?!”

 

“At least I still have it!” She crows as she puts stuff back in her handbag.

 

“It?” I query then feel revolted as it hits me. “You and he…”

 

“How did you think we got such a good deal?!” I swallow down the nausea in the face of her smug look. “Now stop pouting. Once that is dispensed where shall we go?”

 

She continues to put her things away and all I can think is ‘Fare thee well Mother dear, for where I go, you won’t follow!’

 

JUSTIN’S TOWNHOUSE - LATE EVENING

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

JUSTIN

 

“Hu...how is...no please...oh...than...thanking me?!”

 

“Said I would edge.” He growls and shifts his knees up pulling me tighter to him. I gaze deep into his eyes. “Ever done it this way?” I shake my head and he licks a drop of sweat that splashes onto his lip. “Good is it?”

 

I can only nod. His legs are drawn up and I am sitting in his lap with his dick buried deep, I am not allowed to move he cants his hips slowly, each movement sending a wave of fiery pleasure through my body. I rest my head on his shoulder as he feathers my cock, it feels like a billion butterflies are kissing it.

 

“So can we?” He whispers hoarsely.

 

“What?” I groan and try to ease the intensity by sitting up straighter but again he tightens his legs. “Brian please.”

 

“Then say it. Look at me and say it.” His eyes look like emeralds they are sparkling so much.

 

“What...oh god...what do I have to say?!” I almost punch the wall in desperation.

 

“That we can cum.” He whispers against my lips.

 

“We can! We must!” I scream and with one final thrust my world implodes and I faint clean away.

 

BRIAN

 

His eyes start to flutter open, I look at my watch and smile partly in relief, but also a lot of smugness and pleasure, as he has been out for over three hours. Not only did he not notice when I cleaned him up but in his post-edging fog he is clearly still on replay because right now he is jacking me off in his sleep and rutting against my hip! I arch my back as he takes a leisurely stroke then look down again and pull him closer, his eyes open properly.

 

“Ungh!” He moans and starts to move faster both rutting and jacking. “Lord help me!”

 

“Cum Tigger, cum, Tigger, Tigger cum cum!” I chant.

 

Twenty minutes later we are standing naked and sticky in the kitchen sipping water, I am grinning as he checks his phone.

 

“You are kidding?! This was actually a for real song?!”

 

“Yep, Come Baby Come by K7. One hit wonder…”

 

“One shot wonder.” He chuckles as he wraps his arms around my waist. “This should be our theme song.”

 

“Oh we don't need a theme song for that, we can always make each other cum…”

 

“Speaking of which…” He kisses my collarbone.

 

“Where’d you want me?”

 

“Over the island...prepare yourself!”

 

“Tigger, for you I am always prepared!”

 

“Less talking you sexy boy scout and more fucking!”









Wings: https://saygraceblog.com/2018/11/14/cajun-turkey-wings-recipe/

Pulled pork and pancakes:

https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/pulled-pork-with-okonomiyaki-japanese-savoury-pancakes/

Vegan pizza:

https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/pizzette-with-vegan-mozzarella-and-onion-relish/

Pea shoot salad: https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/pea-shoot-salad/

Green bean, olive and pine nut salad:

https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/green-bean-olive-and-pine-nut-salad/

Steamed asparagus and egg mimosa salad:

https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/steamed-asparagus-and-egg-mimosa-salad/

Cigars: https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/hazelnut-apple-and-tahini-pastry-cigars/

Devil’s food cake: https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/devils-food-cake/

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.