- Text Size +

CHAPTER 75 - BOOTS, BOOTS, BOOTS, SET TO GO MARCHING UP AND DOWN AGAIN

 

JUSTIN’S TOWNHOUSE - LATE NIGHT

 

STUDY

 

BRIAN

 

I look up at the gentle knock and Justin pokes his head around the door. “Sorry didn’t mean to wake you.”

 

“Couldn’t sleep. Bed too cold.” He mutters and comes in pulling the blanket behind him. He curls up on the sofa and blows me a kiss. “You don’t have to tell me what made you all so…”

 

“We agreed to stop blaming ourselves for their behaviour.” I get up and join him on the sofa and wait for him to get settled against my side. “Want to read it?”

 

“I am not sure.” He looks up at me and sighs. “Part of me does because I want to understand how you feel. But the other part of me doesn't because of knowing why you feel like that. And…”

 

“I get it....” I smile down and he smiles back. “...whenever you are ready then read it. I won't lock it away anymore.”

 

“Good.” He yawns and pulls the blanket up higher.

 

“Now that we don't have to appear in court tomorrow, I think I will go into work, you don't have to, don't want Ted and Cyn getting ideas!”

 

“I will do a half day, and then come and do a nice dinner for you to come home to.”

 

“I could get used to that, having a hot pocket rocket blonde waiting for me at home.”

 

“You’d better. Now can you explain why we don't need to be in court tomorrow?”

 

“Where were you when Arthur...oh yes, Tyson tongued you again!” I snicker at his grimace of remembrance. “But you do have a very tempting and succulent mouth…”

 

“Which is for your mouth, ass, tongue and dick not dog slobber!”  He glares at my chuckling and jabs me in the side. “Explain without the giggles please!”

 

“Food poisoning, as in two of the jury came down with it on Friday, they would rather they recover than swear in another jury. Thus…”

 

“Causing unnecessary delay. Got it. So are we going back to bed?” I nod and he gets up then opens the blanket. “Wrap, cuddle and shuffle please.”

 

“You are such a twat!” I laugh as I take the blanket wrap it around us and shuffle us back to bed.

 

MOTIVATIONAL BOOT CAMP QUEHANNA, KARTHAUS TOWNSHIP - MONDAY EARLY DAWN

 

OUTFIELD

 

GUNNERY SERGEANT ELI FOLEY

 

I still can’t believe, but there in all her glory is Roberta Carson-Donoghue striding towards me in her uniform. I salute her as an officer of her ranking should be, but as usual she glares her mock-annoyance.

 

“You taught me in school and they taught me here, show respect ma…”

 

“Finish that and give me 50 one handed!” She barks before looking around. “Actually Eli come here and give me a hug while it’s quiet!” I step into the arms of the one lady who filled me with more fear than my mother. “It agrees with you this life!” She smiles. “How are Margie and the kids? Kids? They must be in their mid twenties by now. You being an early starter and all!”

 

I laugh and remember her words of comfort to Margie when she found out she was pregnant with Dylan. We were only 16. Her husband managed to persuade my Mom to send me to military school as opposed to the Bermuda Triangle as a eunuch! I needed the structure and discipline then, and it worked out great!

 

“Why don't you ask them yourself?” I point at the approaching figures and she gapes at them and then back at me. “Followed their old man, well two of them did.” I grin proudly at my son and daughter as they break into a trot to get to us.

 

“Good grief…” Is all she gets out before she is engulfed in hugs. “...look at you two!”

 

“Never mind us look at you!” Dylan twirls her around. “You look amazing, look at that waist!”

 

“It is a little thicker…”

 

“Hush!” Pip snorts and then looks across at the gate at the new pretzels, as she calls them, they come in all bent out of shape until we straighten them out. “So to who do we owe this pleasure?”

 

“You have a Michael Grassi or, in the light of his cowardice, maybe Novotny. I want to do the induction and introduce you three.”

 

“Why?” Dylan casts his eye over the pretzels. “Can I guess which one?”

 

“Feel free, but he…”

 

“Jesus did he start limping?!” Pip groans and gestures at a lollygagger trailing behind. “Rule one when faking, fake well!”

 

“We had a Novotny but he...hang on, did you say Grassi as in the guy in that trial, that him?!”

 

“Yes. And what do you mean you had a Novotny?”

 

“Was on the register one day and off the next and…”

 

“One and the same. As in Michael Grassi and Michael Novotny are the same person, I bet that snake used his old surname to avoid recognition!”

 

“But his mug is all over the newspapers!” Dylan furrows his brow. “Or doesn’t he think we read or watch TV in this place?!” Dylan's now glaring. “How far can we go?”

 

Her smile is lethal. “Drill him until he pukes or begs for death!”

 

“Yes ma’am!” We chorus and salute her, then smile at the look of horror on his face as she makes her presence known.

 

“Ah Grassi or Novotny, let me introduce you to some friends of mine…oh and rule one never lie to the military!”

 

KINNETIC - MONDAY AFTERNOON

 

OUTSIDE BRIAN’S OFFICE

 

CYNTHIA

 

It is so good to have him in! Everyone has been following the trial and our clients have been great. Leo has just left having taken full possession of the loft, and rumour has it that he is going to use it for those players who still feel the need to hide in plain sight. Drew is the first of many. But there is still the fear.

 

I look up at the knocking and it is a grinning Kelly. “What?”

 

“He tore a hole in the art department's ass! So happy!” She trills and heads back to her desk.

 

“What happened to the frogs?” He demands as he strides in, then he sees the jar and smiles. “Right frog and blue and then more boards!” He declares marching into his office and shutting the door. He comes straight back out again holding a box. I try not to smile. “What the hell is this?!”

 

I look at the box in his hand. “It looks like a box of inflatable cocks.”

 

 

“I can see that, what I meant was…” He stops and sniffs. “...what is that smell?!”

 

“Lunch.” Shelley grins as she comes in with a pizza box. “For you.”

 

BRIAN

 

I can't help the smile as I put the box of cocks down. Now I know why he changed his mind about coming into work. “What has the twit done?” I open the box and snicker. “A dirty pizza workout lunch…” I read the note. “...first you eat, then we battle for the honour of taking the lead in doing each and everyone of those this evening.”

 

“Ahem.” Cyn chuckles. “I was told to give you this envelope after you have had at least a slice. Not before. So eat and then we, I mean you, can read. He even sent a pizza cutter.” I take the cutter and slice through it giving her and Shelley a slice before sitting opposite them. “Oh Christ this is good, need the recipe!” I nod but my eyes keep being drawn to the envelope. “A whole slice. Including the crust.”

 

Sighing I do as I am told, hoping they don't realise how much I enjoyed it and could easily eat the whole thing by myself! “There! Done! Now give!” She walks around the desk and stands behind me to drop it in my lap. I tear it open and swallow my tongue! “Cyn…”

 

“Yeah, will clear the afternoon...uh how is that actually possible?”

 

“Dunno but am going to have fun finding out!” I grab the box and carefully put the drawing in my pocket. “Rest of that is yours...oh no actually let me take half.”

 

Twenty minutes later I am in my car willing my body down, but can't help staring at it. I pull out my phone and wait for him to pick up. “Hello Tigger...we can save the cockfight for another day. I am on my way home to you. I want a number one the moment I get through the door!”

 

“Okay Bear, see you soon and I want a number eight...I think I will be able to feel you in my throat!” He moans then hangs up.

 

I give my cock a quick squeeze, and with one final look at it, I put it back into my pocket and pull out into traffic.

 

JUSTIN’S TOWNHOUSE - TWO HOURS LATER

 

LOUNGE

 

JUSTIN

 

“This is the most loving.” I moan as he thrusts slowly getting the angle just right and sucks my neck. “The best number five ever!”

 

 

“And you’re the best number one giver and ever!” He growls before tipping me into the abyss of pleasure. “My forever!”


https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/family/double-cheeseburger-pizza/

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive if reviewing. Thank you.