- Text Size +

CHAPTER 79 - TO QUOTE BOYZ II MEN...WE'VE COME TO THE END OF THE ROAD

 

MASTER BEDROOM - MINUTES LATER

 

JUSTIN

 

His tongue is doing delicious things to mine while he is guiding me back to the bed. When he cradles my head and we land feather light on the bed, I know something is different. There was always a part of him, no matter how minuscule that still clung to them, but whatever Mami said it's gone. He is mine, totally and utterly mine.

 

“Hello.” His eyes dance as he looks down at me.

 

“Hey.” I reply.

 

“So this forever thing…” He nudges a leg between mine and I spread so he settles between them. I rub my feet along his calves. “...I overhearded Gus talking to Mel and he would really like to start his next class with a different name…”

 

“Overhearded? That’s so cute, but what's wrong with Gus? It suits him perfectly.”

 

“I am going to blame all the blood being in your cock, judging by the twitching, for that question.”

 

I am all set to be pissed but then gawk at him. “He...he wants to be...to be…”

 

“Yep.” His kiss is gentle and calming, but that does not slow my heart which is fit to bursting with joy! “So he starts his new class in two months, which means we could do a quick ceremony before then with just the family and the hole hog in Tuscany at Christmas. What do you say...think, I mean think?”

 

“I think…” I grin up at him. “...that is an excellent idea.”

 

“Great…” He nudges my chin up. “...and your thoughts on hickeys?”

 

“I prefer to call them love bites, and as long as they are…” I gasp as his teeth bite down gently, he reaches between us and starts to unbutton my shirt. “....not the nipples.” I moan.

 

“But everywhere else is fine?” He husks in my ear before pushing my shirt open. “Are you absolutely sure, no nipples…” He swirls his tongue around one before blowing on it, and then taking it between his teeth.

 

“Gnnnh!” I groan, as, much to our surprise, I cum. It takes a few minutes for me to get my breath back, and when I look at him he is smiling whilst stroking my tattoo. “I am not altogether sure what happened there…”

 

“Me neither, but it was beautiful to watch. Wanna do it again?”

 

“Oh yeah, but you first…”

 

SILVER TREE RESIDENTIAL HOME - SAME TIME

 

MAIN OFFICE

 

NANCY

 

“Will it be much longer?” I ask as calmly as I can. The receptionist is about to answer when I hear the beep of the cab. “Can you check that it is mine?” I look expectantly at her, waiting for her to go out and check.

 

“Miss Stewart, I only called one cab today and that was ten minutes ago and for you.”

 

“Someone else could’ve called them…” I point out.

 

“Then they too would be waiting, but unlike you standing there thinking her shit doesn't stink, they would check themselves. Now off you pop, that cab firm’s drivers are not noted for their patience.”

 

I stalk out and after a quick word get in the back and give him Lindsay's address.  As we arrive, I purse my lips at what has become of us, but we will come out of this stronger than ever. We will be a considerable force to be reckoned with!

 

I pay the taxi and then wait for the door to be opened. “Good afternoon. Name of resident?” A burly woman demands.

 

“I would rather say her name inside.” I respond, and with a curt nod she steps aside.

 

“Far enough. Name of resident?” She repeats.

 

“Peterson. Lindsay Peterson.” She nods and, after we go through the tedious rigmarole of searches et al, goes to another room. I look around the hallway in disdain. It is nice enough, I suppose, but not befitting for a daughter of mine, unless, of course, that daughter is Lynette. I am still smarting at her besting of us, but the reality of having a squalling child at her age will hit and hit hard and she will wish she didn't have it, much like I do about her.

 

I sit and wait for Lindsay to come down and think about when Lynette first arrived into this world. How he doted on her! How proud he was of her, and the bond between them was so strong. It still is, and I barely got a look in! It was him she wanted when she was hurting; him she wanted to be like. She had no interest in society, just wanted to be Daddy's little girl. I was so relieved when Lindsay arrived. It took a little bit of subterfuge to get pregnant, but I had her, my perfect daughter. She was the daughter I should've had first, but she more than made up for Lynette's failings. I mean, apart from her predilection for women, but that is now over. I still feel a frisson of pleasure that he preferred me over her, and once she stops sulking over it, it will be water under the bridge.

 

“Miss Stewart.” The custody officer approaches. “Sorry for the wait. Did Ms Peterson know you were visiting her today?”

 

“No, I thought I would surprise her.”

 

“Ah. Well it seems the surprise is on you, she’s left for…”

 

“Oh, how long do you think she will be? You have to keep tabs on your prisoners after all.”

 

“I’d say she will be about another four to five months.” She hands me an envelope. “She asked for a transfer to another house. It has been granted. She found being around you too stressful, and didn't want that to have an effect on the baby.”

 

“What?!”

 

“The mother of the child is aware of this and knows her location. In fact, everyone but you do. Now if you could take yourself away since you have no reason to remain.”

 

CAFÉ - TEN MINUTES AWAY

 

“Wh...what did you say?” I look up at the owner of the voice.

 

“I said are you going to order or stare into space? If the latter, can you do that elsewhere? We really do need...hey, are you listening?!”

 

“Yes, yes...I’m ordering.” I snap back into the present. “I would a double espresso and an omelet with bacon, hard set.”

 

“Finally.” She mutters, stalking away.

 

I take the envelope out of my bag and using the knife open it. Swallowing hard, I start to read, I fume as she doesn't even have a salutation, I taught her better than that...So this it it. I can countenance most things, but you effectively prostituting yourself and being pleased about it, how debauched. I never knew how much that laugh grated until you were laughing at and not with me. Now, I am not completely heartless, despite how much I learned from you; I have paid for your lodgings at Silver Tree for the next six months, and you have a final settlement from me of $30,000, rather appropriate for a Judas. But don't see this as me going soft, for I still despise Lynette, but I love my freedom and despise you more. After I have given her the baby, I will forge my own path unencumbered by you. Spend it wisely or try and find a sugar granddaddy in Silver Tree. You would be considered a young thing in there.

 

“One espresso and the omelet won't be long.” The waitress states and then pauses.

 

“Problem?” I demand.

 

“You’re not from around here are you?”

 

“Of course not, I live in a much better area.” I retort.

 

“Of course you do. Shame that place has lesser manners! You know, when people provide you with a service, especially food, it is customary to say please when ordering and saying thank you when it arrives. Thus alleviating the temptation of the wait staff to mess with your order.” I put my cup down and stare hard at her. “Aren’t you going to drink it?”

 

“I want to see the manager!” I push the cup away and wait. Five minutes later another woman comes out and sighs. “She has threatened to doctor my food and…”

 

“On day release, is she? Where is her handler?!” She looks around the cafe as it gets quieter and quieter. “Okay, let me call them…”

 

“Them? Day release? What are you…” I trail off as she points to my wrist and there instead of the normal blue for visitor wristband is a red one. “What is that doing there?!”

 

“You’re the one that did the crime! You may have gotten off because of your advanced age, but that crap doesn't fly with me!” The manager snaps, but before I can explain she is talking to someone on her phone. “Hi, this is Carmen from the cafe down the road. One of the lunatics has escaped your asylum and is causing a scene. Please come and get her immediately. Her name? I’m not sure, but she’s a wizened old prune with a mouth and attitude like a sewer rat.”

 

Wizened old prune?!

 

“Uh...yes, she is quite smartly dressed. Uh huh, yep, yeah. Oh...okay. Sorry to have troubled you. Thanks.” I cross my arms and wait for her grovelling and abject apology. “Whatever you had is on the house, now piss off on outta my place!”

 

An hour later I am in the lounge of Silver Tree, burning with humiliation and with a scratch on my wrist from where I ripped off the wristband. I place the cup shakily back on the saucer and look around my new, for want of a better word, jailhouse. The pickings are slim. Sighing, I finish the dregs of my coffee and head to reception.

 

“Yes, Miss Stewart? What is the problem this time?”

 

“I would like to check out of this establishment.” I declare, and for the first time since my arrival she smiles. “You are very pretty when you smile; perhaps you should do that more often.”

 

“And the moment that door hits your cantankerous ass I will do so. Cate, final bill for the old curmudgeon in the belfry!”

 

“Do not be playing!” Is called out; Cate rushes out and stares at the receptionist and then me. “Are you messing with us?”

 

“No.” I try to keep the hurt out of my voice and sit down. “I would like to check out. I understand that this has been paid for the next six months…”

 

“I need a credit card to have this refunded to.” Cate snaps her fingers. “Marshall! Can you put this through for me? In the meantime, I shall go help Miss Stewart pack!”

 

She grabs my upper arm, yanks me out of the chair and before I can utter a remark she pulls me down the hallway. With her left foot, she kicks open the door to my room, pushes me in and kicks the door shut. Before it even closes, she's in my wardrobe throwing the suitcase on the bed then opens it. With both hands she starts ripping clothes from the hangers, tossing them haphazardly in the suitcase, followed by my underwear and my shoes. She whirls in and out of the bathroom, tossing handfuls of toiletries on top of the heap in my suitcase. Quick as a flash, she slams it closed and pushes me into the hallway to the reception .

 

“Is it done?!” She yells, Marshall nods and she stuffs both my card and receipt into my jacket pocket then shoves me and my belongings out of the building.

 

“We are not totally heartless, unlike some. Cab will be 20 minutes!” She bellows, and bangs the door shut.

 

I try to catch my breath, still not able to believe that I am homeless. What am I to do now? Where can I go?

 

“Lady, you again? Want same place as earlier?”

 

“No. Can you take me the nearest hotel?”

 

“Need an area lady.” He sighs crossly and starts to drum his fingers on the steering wheel. “Ten seconds or you call another cab, I have a living to earn!”

 

I slowly clamber in and give him the one address I thought I would never return to, well at least not to reside in. It is only temporary I tell myself as we head to the small pokey apartment that I was in before I moved in with Ronald...my tears start to flow as it sinks in that I am going right back to where I started! But even worse, that area was the one I insisted he invest in; where I took great pleasure in conducting the inspections... and my neighbor has never moved!

 

JUSTIN’S TOWNHOUSE - EARLY EVENING

 

MASTER BATHROOM

 

JUSTIN

 

“Oh ha-ha what’s gonna be my name?” He growls against my lips as he sinks back down, causing the water to slop over the side. “Say it...what’s gonna be my name?”

 

“Brian...oh god! Brian…!” We kiss passionately before he sits back up and slowly swivels his hips.

 

“You miss...missed the last bit…”

 

“Tay...Taylor-Kinney!” I gasp out and reach for his cock. “Brian Aiden Taylor-Kinney!”

 

“Lovefuckaduck yeah!” He bellows before clenching hard and we cum together.

 

Christonafuckingbike!” I scream, then arch backwards and hit my head. Quickly he hauls me back above the water, I am spluttering as he holds me up and reaches the plug at the same time, the silence stretches on as the water drains away. He reaches for the towels and wraps them around us both.

 

“Hotness of doing that position in the tub...10/10. Practicality of doing it in the tub…-10/10, forgot to factor in the possibility of drowning.” He brushes the hair from my face then looks carefully at me, before he gently feels the back of my head. “No knots on your noggin. You feel okay?”

 

“Perfect. Absolutely perfect.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thank you.