- Text Size +

CHAPTER 87 - START LIVING THE LIVES YOU DESERVE...

 

DE CAPIO ESTATE - MORNING, TWO DAYS LATER

 

BRIAN AND JUSTIN'S BEDROOM

 

BRIAN

 

Our eyes are locked on each other. The silence is both heated and golden, I adjust my position just slightly and he purrs deep in his throat. “Nice?”

 

“Wh...wh...what is this called?” He whimpers then groans as me pulling closer, means I go deeper inside the best place in my world, apart from his heart.

 

“The lotus.” I reply, then gasp as he starts to move, slowly. He is sitting in my lap on my crossed knees, as he thrusts down I meet him. On each thrust his eyes flash and he lets out a soft mewl of pleasure. “Thank god for that mirror.” I grind out, then look at his reflection...big mistake! I have to stop either looking or stop him! I stay his hips and he gawks at me. “Look, just look!” I husk, he turns his head.

 

“Let me move…” He pleads. “...wanna watch!” I obey and he sinks down. “Oh god, that is so hot!”

 

Again and again he plunges down, and seeing my cock being sucked into his hotness is...I can't think of a word other than heavenly! I pull his cheeks wider and he throws his head back as he moves faster. “Brian. Brian. Brian.” He pants against my neck but I can't speak, I am too transfixed. The sight before me is so intense, I see and feel the moment he is going to cum, his hole quivers then clasps me tightly, his cheeks ripple and quiver. “BRIAN!” He screams as his seed covers my belly and thighs.

 

“Aaaaaaahhhhhh!” I yelp into his neck as I cum seconds later, then I am yelping for a whole other reason! “Justin, off! Please get off!” I cry as the pain shoots up my sides.

 

“What the hell is wrong?!” He cries, scrambling off me whilst I gingerly try and straighten my legs. “Brian what is it?!”

 

“Yoga.” I groan. “Need to take up yoga before we do that position again. Got cramp!” I explain then almost melt into the sheets as the cramping starts to ease.

 

“Yoga? Cramp? What are you…” He stops panicking, looks down at me then starts to grin. “Your hips locked out, old man?” He teases and I try to glare but his smile is infectious.

 

“So, young-un, you reckon you could do that easily?” I sit up on my elbows.

 

“Easily, that is the advantage of youth!” He crows.

 

Thirty minutes later, whilst we have both cum again he is not so smug. Not only did his hips lock out too, but as he forgot to factor my extra weight, which he is firm in the belief that I no longer need to put back on! I am trying to ease the muscles in his lower back, after they spasmed.

 

“Yeah, yoga definitely.” He concedes with a sigh of relief before he flips me on my back then slides on top of me. “So tomorrow?” He twirls his fingers round my nipple.

 

“He is going to say yes before you even finish the question.” I chuckle as I knead his right butt cheek. “Why are you nervous about this?”

 

“I know it is silly to be. But…” He pauses to gather his thoughts. “...I didn't think we would survive it at one point. Especially when you lashed out so badly and in front of him.”

 

“Yeah that gave him hope didn't it?” I admit, he nods against my chest, before nuzzling my breastbone. “But he has none now. I heard that she has got restraining order against him.”

 

“What good does that do now he's in jail?” He frowns.

 

“According to Arthur, Phyllis originally said the order would’ve come into effect after whatever sentence is finished but she got it to start from tomorrow.”

 

“Tomorrow? Why?”

 

“Dad went to see her again and told her to cut the ties now, because he will drive her to her grave from wherever he is, this way he can't without facing the consequences.”

 

“He would.” He murmurs and I can hear the cogs turning as he formulates his next question, I stroke his face before resuming kneading his butt.

 

“To her sentencing only, I don’t care what happens to him, but I just need to see her one last time.” He nods in understanding and kisses me gently. “Then my life with you, Gus and everyone else restarts afresh, we paused, we didn't stop and we never will. Okay Tigger.”

 

“Okay Bear.” He kisses my chest again and I resume kneading until we drift off.

 

LINDSAY'S HOME, WEST VIRGINIA - SAME TIME

 

KITCHEN

 

LINDSAY

 

I stare out of the window with tears streaming down my face. I have just returned from the doctors. And I can still hear Bobajob Robi’s sympathetic tone bouncing of the walls…

 

Start of flashback

THREE DAYS PRIOR

 

I stare at my Aunt and the woman from Mel’s house in surprise, and wonder what they are doing here as well as how they found me.

 

“You just moved here, you would prefer us to discuss this inside.” Aunt Roberta clips out and steps forward, I am too stunned to do anything but let them in. “Nice place, how are you affording it?” She demands.

 

“My inhe...that is none if your business! What are you doing in my home uninvited?!”

 

“Oh I see what you mean, she does get shrill doesn't she? Now lead us to the kitchen, I will make coffee, you will sit down and listen. My name is Mami and you had best be polite from this point on.” Aunt Roberta nods at the seat and with another scornful look from Mami I sit down. “Good. The floor is yours Robi.”

 

“You had a girl. She is thriving, Gus has met her, he said she is a pretty colour. Lynnette has never been happier, I believe she and Freddie will get married, he dotes on the pair of them. Now with regards to your actual pregnancy, it was a faulty test as I believe you were told…” I nod. “...and you are going after the doctor who fucked you and thought the baby you were carrying was his, so he lied to you…” I swallow hard at her bluntness, fuming and embarrassed to be on the receiving end. “...I see. Well it seems that he may have given you something after all. Mami please continue…”

 

“Do you remember the man who you met at Mel's house? I believe you had designs on him, you thought he was a catch.” I frown then shake my head.

 

“Not surprised, now that he is no longer a catch, anyway he has been following the good doctor and that's how we know what we know…” She puts the coffee in front of me and pours some brandy, which she took out of her purse when she started the coffee, my heart is now pounding in my throat. “He has been having regular treatments for gonorrhoea…” My jaw drops. “...and has been being treated for the last year.”

 

“So?” I can't fathom the relevance of this!

 

“So. My dear niece, so means that not only did he think he knocked you up, he also didn't tell you about the STD, which he must have thought he passed onto you. How did you feel during your pregnancy, anything unusual occur?”

 

I start to wrack my brains; then dash to the sink bringing up the coffee as I remember the discharge, the spotting and the pain in my abdomen and pelvis, I am assaulted by the memory of mother and I joking that maybe my body was rejecting the baby. And how devastated we would be if that had happened. Oh how we laughed!

 

“Lindsay are you listening?!” Aunt Roberta shakes my shoulder and I slowly nod.

 

“Come and sit back down. Your father has arranged everything.”

 

“Everything?” I repeat.

 

“Yes, for the family physician to see you. To make sure…” She continues and then she reaches for my hand. “...but the chances are that because it wasn't treated that…”

 

“That what?!” I demand.

 

“Your fertility has been compromised. You may never be able to have anymore children…”

End of flashback

 

Shaking with both pain and fear, I open the fridge then pause before taking out the wine and pouring a hefty glass. “Cheers to that!” I weep and take down half, spluttering slightly as some of it goes down the wrong way. “The poetic justice, the irony, the freaking karma! My barren sister is a mother and now I am most likely barren!” I wince as the pull of my procedure makes its presence felt. I find myself reaching for my phone to hear a kind voice, to be offered sympathy but it hits me hard when I remember the restraining orders. How I changed my number so that Mother could not contact me, having already deleted hers. I fling it away and sob for what wanting attention and getting my needs met has cost me.

 

Ten minutes later, I am stiffening my spin. Wiping away all trace of tears, I drain my glass before reaching for my phone again. I wait calmly for the call to connect. “Yes I wonder if you can help me. I wish to report a doctor for gross medical negligence and dereliction of duty...”

 

SCI HUNTINGDON - SAME TIME

 

INTERVIEW ROOM SEVEN

 

MICHAEL

 

“What do you mean they said no?!” I demand of my attorney who, despite being a man, has proven himself as useless as a woman!

 

“I don't understand what you don’t understand.” He retorts. “I told you three times that this was a court mandated part of your sentence; which should not have been appealed owing to you being found guilty. You were the one who insisted on going through this wholly unnecessary and ludicrous action.”

 

“He is a millionaire! He said he didn't want the pissing money, which I worked frigging hard for!”

 

“You worked hard for it?! When the hell did you work for it?!” He explodes, and I flinch, not just because of his loudness, but because of the spittle that lands on my face.

 

“And what is that supposed to mean?!” I scream back at him, then make a show of wiping my face, he doesn't react. “You should apologise for spitting at me!”

 

“No, that, once again was a result of your previous actions. And I mean that you didn't work! I followed the trial alongside everyone else and I believe Dr Morris got it wrong. Don't preen! You bullied, harangued and harassed your victim into giving you what you wanted, not needed but wanted! You are the worst kind of Peter Pan, you are one with a God complex! I can't believe someone like you thinks they are all that! Look in a mirror; you are nothing to anyone, well apart from me right now. You are my…”

 

“Client, who you should be treating like you don't want to keep him in jail!”

 

He sits back in his seat and stares hard at me then sighs. “How old do you think I am?” I am thrown and quite frankly not interested in the question so shrug. “I'm 47 and have two kids, a boy and a girl. My daughter followed the trial with me, and you know what she did?” I don't say anything. “She came out.”

 

“I don't care about your stupid kid!” I snap.

 

“You should.” He flicks through the papers. “She came out because she realised that her so-called best friend was starting to do to her what you did to Mr Kinney.”

 

I glower at the ceiling before clearing my throat. “Brian is where he is because of what I did…”

 

“Finally an admission of guilt.” He declares.

 

“I am not fucking guilty, well not in that sense! Why don't people get that this is what Brian needed to happen? He needed me to spur him on for him to be better, to thrive, to…” I trail off as he is just staring open mouthed at me. “What? He wouldn't have any of the things he has now without me!”

 

“Mr Grassi, I don't think I’ve ever met such an unrepentant asswipe of a miserable excuse for a human being as you. There is no child in the universe who wants to go through a beating, especially to that extent! None! Now this…” He slides across the papers he pulled out, they sound like the snake he is showing himself to be. “...is the restraining order for your soon-to-be former mother…”

 

“Former mother? What does that mean? And I have these already, she dropped them by, the stupid fat cow!”

 

“Yes, that's what her attorney said. But they changed the date. Effective tomorrow, you can no longer communicate with Deborah Jane Grassi in any shape, way, or form. And…”

 

“She is my mother!” I snarl. “Well, occasionally when she remembers!”

 

“Again, you need to listen! She is also starting an action to have herself legally emancipated from you.”

 

“Emancipated? Hang on, only kids can do that!”

 

“Nope. Anyone can. That’s one of the beauties of the law. It applies to everyone.”

 

I’m just staring at him in horror. “But...but she can't do that! I am her son, her first and only born son! When I get out of here, what am I going to do?! Who will look after me?!”

 

“You. You will have to take care of you.” He gathers his papers. “There is an education block in this prison, I suggest you use it. That so-called-only-by-you pretty face of yours can only take you so far, especially since you have the trifecta of nastiness as back up!”

 

“Tri…”

 

“Nasty mind, heart and soul.” He retorts. “So, back to the rest of the actual reason I am here. Chris Emaitch has decided against suing you.”

 

“Oh thank Christ!” I exclaim in relief. “At least he appreciates what I did and sees it for what it was; the making of him!” Again he is staring before he shakes his head. “If he hadn't had to move schools, then…”

 

“He was always going to move schools you dolt, the scholarship was already in place. And the reason he is not suing you is because he will be living his life knowing that he has had the one thing that you never will - well, two if you count the loft.”

 

His smile is unnerving. “What do you mean the loft?”

 

“Mr Kinney sold his loft and Mr Emaitch is now the owner of it. And the second thing is that he lied on the stand. They didn't just kiss. Mr Kinney deflowered him.”

 

“What?” I gasp.

 

“Hmmm. Seems that Mr Emaitch patched him up one day and one thing led to another. And then, he had him again the night of his goodbye party. He, Mr Bruckner and Mr Taylor all hold a vaunted position...”

 

I feel both hot and cold at the same time. I remember how happy I was for him to be going. I wasn't invited to the party but Brian was. I begged him not to go, but he said he wanted to because he was a good guy!

 

“Mr Grassi are you listening?”

 

“Yes. I am listening. So what of it?”

 

“You have taken the news that the three of them are the only ones he has had a repeat with better than I thought.”

 

My heart stops for a few long seconds. I swallow down the nausea. I knew it, I knew they had done it more than once! Wait till I see him! “Get out! And the next time you come to see me, have better news!”

 

“Fine. Before I leave though, they have reached a decision on the sentencing, you find out on Monday.”

 

“They said it would take two weeks. The fact that it has taken less than that is good! Why didn't you lead with that?!” I growl as we both stand to gather our things.

 

“Because the Supreme Court making a quick decision on an unprecedented case with a majority rule verdict of guilty is never a good thing! Good day, Mr Grassi, I will see you on Monday.”

 

DE CAPIO ESTATE - MORNING, NEXT DAY

 

KITCHEN

 

JUSTIN

 

It is so quiet, I can hear the crickets chirruping. Gus is looking from me to Brian and back to me again.

 

“So what do you think?” I hunker down to take his little hands in mine and rub them gently. Everyone is holding their breath, stunned that I just blurted it out the minute I saw him.

 

“I think it is the greatest thing ever if you asked!” Gus squeals and throws his arms around my neck. “Can it be soon?! What do I call you?! Can you still be Jussin?! Will my last name still be Kinney?! Where will you live?!”

 

“Sonny Boy slow down!” Brian laughs as he kneels down next to us. His eyes are shining with happiness, which I know is reflected in mine. “Okay, so to answer your questions; tomorrow, Papa, yes, yes but we will add Taylor, which is Papa's last name and we have two houses to live in and yes you have a room at Papa’s house.”

 

“Papa's house? Where is that? Is it close to our...Daddy did...did you say tomorrow?” Gus’s eye are huge. “As in tomorrow, tomorrow?!”

 

“Yes tomorrow as in tomorrow.” Brian picks him up. “So what do you say about going shopping for our wedding suits in the next hour?”

 

“I say yes Daddy a million times yes!”

 


Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.