- Text Size +



THE PITT’S HOTEL - FIVE MILES AWAY FROM LIBERTY AVENUE


DEB’S ROOM - SATURDAY MORNING


DEBS


I can't believe they didn't let us have a room in the Liberty Avenue Hotel. The audacity! Even though they saw Michael's injuries, they still wouldn't let us stay. We had to take a cab to drive us to a hotel about 5 miles away. I just booked two rooms and went straight to bed. Even though I was still fuming, I fell asleep quite quickly. Being treated this unfairly truly is exhausting. I know he is talking out of his ass with regards to my, yes it is my, house! We’ve been here a week now and it is eating into our money. I didn’t even get severance!


There's a knock on the door. I open it and in comes Michael, nose still red but his eye is less swollen. He doesn't bother with sitting down or closing the door, just sighs and starts talking.


“So what are we going to do about Brian?”


“What do you mean what are we going to do about him? There is nothing we can do. Believe me, right now I want nothing more than for Jack to still be alive so that his ungrateful son of a bitch would get the beating of his lifetime, but unfortunately that’s not going to happen and I suppose we need to lay low for a couple of weeks. The Avenue sees us as pariahs right now, can you believe that? Me! The Queen of the Avenue! But give it some time and all of them will come crawling back! And that’s when we will have our revenge! When we get the Avenue to have at him, he will wish Jack would still be able to beat him because what he did to Brian will look like a walk in the park compared to what I plan!”


He starts giggling. “Wouldn't it be nice to see him ruined? Without his money and without having Kinnetic, all his so called friends will abandon him within nanoseconds. And the first person leaving will be his blonde gold digging sex toy! Can you believe he said he loves him? And that after the thought he loved me? He will curse that day and what he did to us! It will be my pleasure to let him jump through hoops to get into our good graces again and then I will let him see how it feels to get kicked in the gut and...oh wait! He already knows how that feels!” He giggles again. “Well, time to give him a reminder, don’t you think? And you know what? I just thought of the perfect way to start!”


“Do tell!”


“We can say he had syphilis and spread it around.”


“But he didn’t. We could get in trouble if we say that, couldn’t we?” I frown.


“Yes, you could, and I am warning you here and now, not to do that. You are going to need that money remember, even if nobody on the Avenue will take it.”


We both look at the door that Michael left open and see Vic standing there. “In here, boys!”


“Oh here’s daddy!” I sneer but then my mouth drops open as the boys from Babylon, Boi Toi, Meathook, in fact all of the clubs start to bring in things...my, no our things. From the house. “What the hell are you doing?!” I scream.


“Like my son said, your shit was on his lawn, he wanted it gone. So here it is for you.”


“Ma…” Michael begins as the room gets fuller and fuller and he’s pushed further back. “Do something! You are the Mother of the Avenue! Get them to stop!”


“She’s not the Mother! Del is! Jennifer is! Call this a reverse orphanship if you will!” Wolverine scoffs. “I don’t think I have seen anything so hideous in my life.” He picks up my shoe shaped wine bottle holder. “Oh wait, yes I have...you two!”


“Now just a…”


“I didn’t think you two could get worse but then you do this.” Vic sighs.


“What this?! What did we do?!” I demand as I try to stop them dumping my underwear on the floor for all to see.


“Modern technology, you were so busy making plans to make his life even more miserable, to destroy him even, that you didn’t see me recording you.” He waves his phone at me. “You are going to need to book another room, you sure collected a lot of shit in your time...oh Michael, you need to collect your shit from your ex store! Seems that Craig and Hopper know a better purveyor than the one you use.”


“Ma!” His voice sounds muffled as stuff keeps coming in. “They can’t take my store! It’s mine! I can tear up the contract and give him his money back!”


“And what do you propose to live on?” I gape as Mel comes in. “Hi, Uncle Vic. How you doing?”


“Fine, just fine. What you doing here?”


“Brian didn’t want restraining orders on them, as is his choice. But Ben and I do, so here they are.” She throws them on top of my pile of underwear.


“This means nothing!” I snap snatching them back up and throwing them back at her feet. “I am…”


“Of no import to me at all. Uncle Vic, are you ready to go?”


“Yeah, there is nothing for me here anymore.”


I go to follow Vic but find my way blocked as more stuff keeps coming in!


“Excuse me!” A voice calls out. “But what is all of this stuff doing here?! This is not a storage place, this is a hotel. You can’t leave this here!”


“We didn’t bring this here! They did! Now just a second! I mean it! Don’t throw that!” I yell as my favourite cushions come flying out of a van, I rush past the manager to stop them from throwing my...I mean our things! “Michael, get your ass out here and help!”


“I’m coming as fast as I can!” He yells.


“We’ve heard that about you!” Wolverine laughs as he dumps another load of stuff in the forecourt.


“Madam, you need to take this off my forecourt and yourselves out of the hotel! Now!”


“Where will we go?!” I look around as all my life is laid out on the street. “What about the furniture? He can’t keep that!”


“He’s not.” Wolverine is smiling as another truck comes up. “Look familiar Michael?” He sneers and Michael’s good eye widens. “Oh yes, they’re the very same people who did your removal. So one of you needs to go with them, and the other needs to clear this up before…” He is interrupted by the sound of a siren and a squad car comes to a halt, followed by a US army car.


“Officer!” I gasp. “Thank goodness! These…”


“Deborah Jane Novotny or should that be Grassi?” The army guy asks as he gets out of the car.


“Yes.” I reply warily as he comes closer. “I represent the family and estate of the late Lieutenant John Michael Novotny. Is this your son?”


“Yes, I am her son, who the hell are you?!” He demands.


“Like I said, I represent the family and estate of the late Lieutenant John Michael Novotny and my name is Lieutenant John Michael Novotny Jnr. I am the only son that he had. My family and I have been sent information that you have put my father as his father on his birth certificate. I am asking you to remove it. You have 14 days to comply. Failure to do that will result in legal action being taken.”


“What?” I whisper. “Who told…”


“My sources are mine alone to reveal and I won’t. Suffice to say, judging by that reaction what they have told me is correct. You have 14 days, good day to you.”


The police officer turns to me and smirks. “Now then, Mrs Novotny, you were saying…”


EMMETT’S HOUSE - THREE HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


EMMETT


I rub my temples and try to ease the tension in my back. Vic is upstairs resting after Mel brought him here. He still can’t believe what they’ve done and what they want to try and do. That witch’s old house has had everything removed. Wolverine was there first thing this morning to make sure that it was done. Cynthia told me what she heard in Brian’s office. I am glad that his Tigger is fighting him for him. As I am about to punish myself by watching the recording one more time, I stop. Oh they want to play at mudslinging do they? I smile as the idea begins to bloom, then mudslinging will happen. But not how they want it not by a long fucking shot! I look at my watch as the door knocks and go to open it, grinning I pull Darren inside.


“Just the man I was going to call.”


“Me? Why? This isn’t about the crab puffs again, is it?”


“Crab? Oh no but it is a food related discussion. But what are you here for?”


“Shanda has news to impart. It would seem that where they ended up hotel wise has thrown them and their stuff out!”


“No!” I cackle gleefully and start the coffee machine.


“Yes! And there is the little matter of his fatherhood, as in someone, no idea who...oh wait that would be me, told the family of the bogus father about him being on the certificate and now they have 14 days to remove him…”


“You know what?” Vic comes in chuckling. “In the olden days they would be put in stocks and pelted with…”


“That’s it! I was trying to figure what to do with it and that’s it!” Darren shrieks. “This is what I was coming over to ask you about as we have some mouldering!”


“The compost heap?” I look at Vic for approval to get this ball rolling and he nods and I look at Darren with a new respect...oh yes, Shanda has unsheathed those claws!


MAMI’S HOUSE, OUTSKIRTS OF SHADYSIDE - AN HOUR LATER


LOUNGE


MAMI


“I am not imagining things, but that is them, isn’t it?” I ask Gladys as we look out the window at our new neighbours!


“Of all the places!” I bitch, and reach for my phone, I wait for Del to pick up while tapping my freshly manicured nails on the window sill. “If only I hadn’t just had these done.” I mutter to myself. “Oh hey, Del, how’s everyone? Oh good. Now him and that fine peach, are they getting closer? Good, good. You just keep doing what you’ve been doing. Has he been eating? He’s got to eat, keep that fine streak of strength up for when they reconnect for real. Now the reason for my call. They’re here, as in moved into my neighbourhood. Precious, our resident Gladys Kravitz, is going to say howdy to them. Will keep you posted.”


DEBS AND MICHAEL’S NEW HOME - AN HOUR LATER


KITCHEN


DEBS


What a fucking day! What a fucking week! Michael is sulking in his room because of the dad thing earlier. The guys from the removal firm just left us to putting the stuff in and fucked off!


“So what are we going to do now?” His miserable whine interrupts my thoughts.


“Show a united front and go back to the Avenue to claim what is my fucking legacy!”


“And about my birth certificate?”


“Ah that. That’s a for shit Brian move. Which I am going to have major words with him about!”


“How could you sleep with that guy though?”


“It got me you and…” I frown as there is a knock on the door and go to open it. “Yes, can I help you?”


“My name is Precious. I am two doors down. Thought I would come and say hi.”


“Oh, hi there! I am Debbie. Thanks for coming over and...Michael! Michael come and say hello!”


“Alright!” He snipes and inside I cringe at the look on her face and want to blacken his other eye! When he gets to door he, at least, doesn’t look so miserable. “I’m Michael.”


“Precious. Oh that looks sore. You okay?”


“Yeah. But I have a headache so am going to bed. Nice to meet you, Previous.” He starts to walk away when she clears her throat and he turns around.


“Now, I know you heard me say my name is Precious. You want to sass me six ways till Sunday, you go right ahead and do that, but I would advise you not to.”


“Michael is…”


“A grown man that needs to apologise for being rude or I will make your lives real uncomfortable around here.”


“Michael.” I prompt.


“Like I said, I have a headache and mis…”


“Bullshit.” She snaps and walks away.


Sighing I shut the door and turn to him. “And how has that helped?”


“I am so pissed, I had to take it out on someone!” He grumbles.


“And that someone is Brian! Not our new fucking neighbours!”


“Fine! I shall apologise tomorrow, but right now I am going to bed!”


As he storms upstairs, I pinch the bridge of my nose and once again think why didn’t I stop him and Brian from being friends?!


2ND FLOOR LOFT - SUNDAY MORNING


BEDROOM


BRIAN


“Daddy.”


I keep my eyes closed.


“Daddy. I knows you is nots asleep. You are starting to smile. See! Now open!”


I part open one eye.


“You needs help? I can be supersoft, I knows you have to be supersoft with eyes.”


I open the rest of my eye.


“Good. Now the other one. I’m going to get blankey and the folder!” He scrambles off the bed and heads to his room.


Sighing at the fucking earliness that my son has woken me up at, I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then smile as I watch as Gus pulls blankey on the bed and makes it as neat as he can. He puts his Jussin folder on the bed and then brings his toothbrush to the bathroom.


“Teeths.”


“Teeth.” I correct him as I put him on his footstool and wait for the when for his toothpaste.


“Arm thbei mborb bphyg aeny pweichthch of Jists fmrwide?” He tries to speak around his toothbrush.


“Brush then speak Sonny Boy.”


“Are there more pages and pictures of Jussin’s book?” He giggles after he spits.


“Ah now. Yes, there are. Do you want a hot drink before I show them to you?”


“Yes Daddy! Can I helps...I mean help. Oh when I am next seeing Jussin?”


“Very soon.” I say with a lot more confidence than I feel. Even after what happened in the office, I am still not sure he knows what he’s letting himself in for.


“Daddy?”


“Yes.”


“Mommy told me…”


“Mommy?” I question.


“Yes, Momma said that I can call her Mommy now. That’s okay right?”


“Yes. Yes Sonny Boy that is more than alright. So what did she tell you?”


“That she and Papa Ben, me calling him that is okay too right? I mean when I see him. Because you are my daddy and Jussin is my Jussin but he’s Papa Ben because that’s what Jenny calls him. Anyways, she and Papa Ben are helpsing Jussin and you to show the world about Tyson and Tyra.”


“Yes they are. And you are okay with it?”


“Oh yes. The world needs to know. Because nobody should be scareded or hurt, those big apey things, didn’t like them and that hyinga thing ugly-ugly-ugly. But even though I didn’t like them, they had to be there didn’t they? Jussin said in his notes. I like that he explains stuff, is that explaining going to be in the book too?”


I clear my throat hard and look at our Sonny Boy, mine, Mel’s and Ben’s. “Yes the explaining is going to be in the book too.”


“Good. Now Daddy…” He stares at me with his hands on his hips and I struggle not to smirk at him. “...do I has to tell you again how to make a Jussin cocoa?”


“No Sonny Boy you don’t. I make one every night. So how big do you want it?”


“As big as his smile Daddy!”


LINDSAY’S HOTEL, TORONTO


LINDSAY


I am still reeling! Infertile! Andrew is fucking infertile! Okay, my one comfort is that his wife has left him, but this has left me still not knowing who the father is! He did give me the names of the orgy attendees though, so that was big of him! I have just hung up on the last of the gay men, so time for the straight ones!


An hour later, I have narrowed it down to two people. It was three until one of the ‘men’ admitted that she was a woman and used a glass dildo, I had thought that felt odd!


KINNETIC CONFERENCE ROOM - THURSDAY MORNING


CUMFUCH CONDOMS PITCH


BRIAN


He has no idea what is cum...I mean coming. We have slowly, over this last week, been getting back to where we were. I asked him on a proper date, and said to surprise me with what he wanted to do. When I got the text from him to say ice skating, my immediate response was I don’t have designer wear for ice skating! His response of wear last season’s Armani almost got him a spanking! Although it was so fucking cold, we soon warmed up in the back of his truck, I didn't realise how much I missed kissing him until I started again. Twice I had to get out to calm down. He was most amused...well here comes some payback!


He and Kelly are on boards, while Ted and I present. Although my payback is twofold...he gets to do a small presentation at the end, and he is going to be well and truly flustered!


JUSTIN


My lips are still wonderfully tender from last night and I have to wear a shirt and tie after I discovered a love bite, not a hickey...he doesn’t do hickeys, on my neck! I can still feel his cold fingers in my hair. As Kelly and I walk in, I stand to the left of the boards as usual, but Ted subtly shakes his head and she and I swap sides.


“Ladies and gentlemen, Brian won’t be long, he just needed to get a missing piece of...ah here he is.” Ted smiles as Brian comes in and I watch him glide to his seat, slide out of his jacket and my eyes bug out of my head.


He’s not surely he’s not wearing what I think he’s wearing?!


“Wow!” Josep Fuch gasps as he looks Brian up and down, a little too admiringly in my opinion. “Where the hell did you get that Mr Kinney?”


“Oh, this...” He points at his belt buckle. “...this was given to me by my...my partner. I would need to ask him but...” He looks quickly at me and I don’t know whether to glare or grin, so I narrow my eyes instead. “...I don’t think, no I know he wouldn’t like me to share that with you.”



“Oh come on. He’s never going to know. It will stay between us, we’re all good friends here.”


I will know. So let’s move on with the pitch shall we?”


“Okay. So show me what you’ve got…”


I don’t know whether to kill him or kiss him! For the last hour, every time I reach for a board or have to do something he either subtly adjusts his cock, licks his lips or sucks the tip of his finger, while slow blinking at me.


“Enter!” Brian calls out and Kelly and I exchange surprised looks, nobody ever interrupts a pitch!


“Sorry, Mr Kinney, but I have an urgent call for Mr Schmidt.” Shelley explains.


“Ted, you’d better take it.” Brian tells him sternly and Ted scurries out.


“Well, let’s continue shall we? With Cumfuch Condoms as you can see from this board…”


I look up again at the clock and know that I have only got another 15 minutes of this.


“Mr Taylor, let’s go and discuss your presentation…” Brian’s voice brings me swiftly back in the room.


“My…”


“Yes. I apologise gents, but Mr Schmidt has a family emergency and Mr Taylor, who was clearly mentally preparing for the presentation, and I won’t be long.”


I follow him into this office and am about to say something when he pulls me into his arms and gives me a kiss of such passion that I can’t say anything for a few seconds afterwards.


“So, you need to talk about cockrings.” He smirks down at me.


“What?!” I am now completely confused and a tiny bit horny!


“Male model, coming in to model cockrings. They are thinking about branching into that and you need to sell it to them. In two minutes.”


“Brian! You are not serious?!” I gasp, then groan as he gently but firmly strokes my cock, while smiling. “Don’t start something I am not going to let you not finish.”


“I can finish this?” He purrs but I can see in his eyes he is still unsure.


“Yes. Please yes. But stop for now. Just for now. I have to sell cock rings.”


“Sell. Wear. Whatever makes you happy.” He whispers while still doing that!


“Brian, please, I will explode! I can’t go in there like this! Oh...it’s been so long.”


He tilts my chin up. “You’ve surely…”


“No. I haven’t.” I reply and his smile widens as I press my hips closer to him.


“What are you doing next weekend?”


“Nothing. Why?” I pant and pray for him not to stop...even though he really should!


“Keep it free please.”


“Oh...I...oh!” I start to squirm as the pleasure buzzes at the base of my spine.


“You want to? Really want to? You want me to finish this?”


“Yes! But at least kiss me; so...oh...so I can scream and they won’t hear me!” I beg.


“No. I need to see your eyes and to hear that little noise you make. Those beautiful blue eyes that go about three shades darker when you are about to cum. Yeah, like now, but they’re not there yet, which means you are not there yet. You’re doing it again…”


“Brian!” I mewl into his chest knowing what he is talking about...I tried a couple of times in Tuscany to delay my orgasm, but he dragged it out of me every time, not that I was complaining!


“Justin.” He whispers into my hair.


“I will scream! I mean it, they will hear me!” I plead as I start to guide his hand to the task of undoing my zip.


“I am failing to see the problem. So do you want to finish?”


“Yes, oh god yes! Please!” I almost burst into tears of relief when he starts to undo my pants and slide them down my legs. “Br…”


“Shhh.”


I watch astonished as he gets on his knees and takes me down this throat; he swipes my slit three times and then catches me before I hit the ground.


“Oh I so needed that!!” I rasp out when I can finally speak. “I have to sell cockrings to…” His chuckling makes me look up. “When did they leave?” I demand as he at least looks a bit sheepish.


“They didn’t.”


“No family emergency?” He shakes his head. “They are hashing out the details?”


He sighs and nods. “Forgiven?”


“Yes. But why...because you felt safe?”


“Yeah, a bit. Didn’t expect you to let me go this far.”


“Hmm let me see. Be sucked off by my partner in his office when there are clients that can hear me or not...I am going to go with my partner sucking me off!”


He grins and pushes my damp hair off my face. “So this weekend?”


I squirrel into his chest sighing happily and tiredly. “What time?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks