- Text Size +

CHAPTER 14 - HIP SPLITTING AND PICNIC AT HANGING COCK...I MEAN ROCK!


OUTSIDE BABYLON - TEN MINUTES LATER


MICHAEL


“Bad news for you, my friend. We don’t like the use of that f-word. Hope you don’t live far as nobody is going to pick you up!”


“Such fuss over a word.” I grumble and then almost fall to the ground when someone barges passed me. “Watch it!” I yell after him.


“Such fuss over a shove!” The cabbie sneers before winding up his window.


I am relieved that I don’t live too far and besides, once off the Avenue a cab will be easier to find.


VIC AND DEBS’S HOUSE - AN HOUR LATER


KITCHEN


Well, so much for that fucking theory! Not one cab would stop for me. And on top of that, it started to rain, so my new shoes got soaked. Shivering slightly, I head to make some coffee and then scream when I flick on the light and find Ma, sitting in the dark.


“What the hell are you doing up?!” I demand, clutching my chest.


“We had a powercut.” She replies. “Did you have a good evening? You know, calling Ems a flamer and generally behaving like a nasty troll?”


“What on earth is wrong with people? It was a joke. Ems didn’t mind…”


“He wasn’t there to mind.” She retorts.


“And isn’t it a bit ironic that you are telling me off for name calling by calling me a nasty troll?”


“Never said you were one. I said you were behaving like one. You called Ems that.”


“Look, I’m cold, tired and…”


“What was I supposed to have told you?” She frowns at me.


“What?” I frown back and try to reach the kettle, but she blocks me.


“When we came back from shopping... you snarked about me not telling you something. What was it?”


“Oh! Yes, thank you for the reminder! There was a transfer from my bank account to yours and you didn’t say anything. You know, like thank you for example.”


“Why should I say anything? You said you would pay me back, and for once, you have done so.”


“Yeah, well, I need some of that, not all of it, back.”


“What for? But no, you can’t have it back. I have transferred it to my retirement fund and you aren’t getting at any part of that!”


“Ma, I obviously didn’t mean to transfer that money to you...then, I mean. So if…” Before I can finish that sentence, the power goes out again. “For fuck sake!” I grumble. “I am cold, just wanted a damn cup of coffee and to put my electric blanket on!”


“Just not your night, is it?” Ma snickers. “Oh, by the way, make yourself scarce next Friday night. Vic and I are having friends around.”


“What do you mean? What makes you think that I will be here on Friday night?” I scowl at her...not that she can see that, of course.


“Because you’re banned from Babylon for a week. Ted got chatty.  Like I said, it’s just not your night.”


As she walks away into the darkness, I stumble into the chair she deliberately left in my way. All I can think about is fucking big mouthed Ted! He’s just jealous of my friendship with Ems!


BACK IN BABYLON


DAPH


Oh, so fucking close! I grind my teeth in frustration as Brian and Justin were talking so closely that when Justin turned in surprise at whatever he said his lips were a hair’s breadth away from his.


“Just lean in, for fuck sake!” Cyn grumbles.


“I know right!”


“Okay, so let’s see how the other half is living.” Cyn looks across to Ems and Drew and they are definitely in deep smit! Drew is not letting anybody within five foot of his slave, who is now wearing the ring, the necklace and the shirt! “Yeah, I think her work there is done!” She looks back at Brian and Justin. “I know those two have kissed, but I just want to see it in person just once!”


“You know, I have known him for years and have never seen him kiss a guy!” I sigh sadly.


“Is he a…”


“No. Very cautious. And very territorial.” I grin as Justin glares at a Wolf that gets too close to an oblivious Brian.


“Did you see that?!” Ted almost screams in my ear. “He almost shot lasers from his eyes!”


“God, he looks miserable!” Cyn sighs as she looks across at David. “I know he’s an A-list dick, but he stood up for Ems.”


“True. We’ll think of something, but not for a while, yeah? He’s been a dick for too long!”


“Babylonites!” Chyna bellows, lowering the music. “Partner up! The erection section is coming up in ten minutes!”


BRIAN


I look across at Emmy and Drew and chuckle.  “When did they swap shirts?” I ask Justin and he shrugs. “Do you think we get to keep these? I quite like mine.” I look at a thoughtful looking Justin. “You okay?”


“Huh? Oh yeah, sorry. Just thinking about something. What were you saying?”


“The shirts... do you think we can keep them?”


“Yeah, you can!” The barman calls out.


“Great!” Justin beams. “I really like this one and that one on you. And is it really bad that I liked the one that Michael had on...you know, for lining the cat litter tray? It’s all in the detail. Though that being said, perhaps the one David’s wearing would be more appropriate. It is all sorts of hideous! So are we going to slow grind here or on the dance floor?”


“Wherever you like.”


“The dance floor is much safer for you.” He laughs, taking my hand.


“And if I don’t want to be safe?” I breathe in his ear.


“Then I would have to do something about that.” He whispers back as I pull him into my arms and he runs his fingers through my sweaty hair. “Starting with returning the bath favour. Sex wet hair, yes....dance sweat hair, no!”


“You have categories for sweat?” I laugh as I pull him closer to me.


“Mmm. Speaking of sweat, what do you think is going to happen? Later in class, I mean.”


“Hopefully, nothing too bad. But I suspect that she’s still going to be as pissed at Michael as we are, so…”


“Can’t believe he said that.”


“Or that David ratted him out.” I chuckle as once more, his feet get entangled. “Okay, that’s you done. It’s been a long day for you. Learning to cook, getting a mud bath, having a bath…”


“Shut up and let’s go!” He orders, dragging me back to the bar where others are of the same mind.


BRENT ASHER ASSOCIATES, LOS ANGELES


BRENT’S OFFICE


ETHAN


I look up from the papers that Brent handed to me. “So I am the lead in Australia?”


“Yes. I think that Justin is overexposed now and it’s time for new blood. So you get your chance. Your long overdue chance.”


I smile at Brent and grab my bag. “It was just a matter of time. I had said before that he was getting to be old hat. Well thanks for this. I’ve got to go and get some sleep. Unlike some wannabe prima donnas, I don’t need the practice.”


As I exit his office, I pull out my phone, leaning against the wall. I reread the text from one of my fellow orchestra mates, saying that Justin was taking an extended break. No doubt Brent has dropped him as a client since he’s moved to Pittsburgh, of all fucking places. Time for me to visit the city of Steel and tell him that his thiefdom of the orchestra is over and a proper talent is taking his place!


BRENT


I heave a sigh of relief that he didn’t want to give me one of his appalling blowjobs to thank me for my good work. Now all I have to do is get Justin to calm the fuck down and we will be back on our even keel. He’s a lucrative client, so the last thing I want is him brooding. A brooding Justin is a dangerous thing!


THRUHELL4HEAVEN STUDIOS - SATURDAY AFTERNOON


CHYNA


He comes in as if he’s done nothing wrong. “Okay, now that we are all now safely gathered…”


“She’s hangover free and smiling, not good.” Drew mutters, glaring at Michael.


“Today, we are not going to partner up with our usual partners, because you...”


“I’ll take Brian.” David interjects. “We’re roughly the same weight, if that’s…”


“No, we are fucking not!” Brian objects. “You’ve got at least 40 pounds of fat on me!”


He blushes beet red. “It’s not that much!”


“Yeah, it is.” Michael chortles. “Especially round the waist.”


“While your own fat is concentrated around your mouth…” David retorts, getting a baleful look.


“Class, focus! As I was about to say, you will be working individually. Work on your poise and balance for today, by concentrating on your leg muscles and strengthening your core. They are going to be your main support during the pole dancing contest…”


“I thought our support would be our partners, when they are not dropping you on the floor, that is.” Michael again interrupts, grimacing in David’s direction.


“It’s raining.” I point out and he stares at me. “There is a combined weight in here of about a thousand pounds, which, I should imagine, would be put into crushing good use if I took this class outside.” I wait for him to say something else. He doesn’t. “So today, we are going to do ballet exercises.”


“Ballet exercises? Why would we need to...” Campbell asks, frowning.


“Because I said so.” I return, smiling. “Now everyone line up against the barre…”


“I still don’t understand.” Campbell complains.


“Everyone stand on one leg and then on then on your tiptoes.” They do so. “Now hold it.” At first, they are doing so with ease but then the wobbling starts. “Stay still. The whole point is to have poise, elegance and...balance; to move fluidly, seamlessly and sexily from one position to the next.” For the next four hours, I put them through their paces and by the end, most faces are wreathed in smiles. “So how do you guys feel?”


“Even though it was a slow work out, I feel energised.” Ems replies, resting against Drew’s chest, much to the annoyance of Michael. Why, I have no idea!


“Can we do these exercises at home?” Justin asks and I nod. “Can you do the splits?”


“Yep. Want me to teach you to do that?”


“How do you teach someone to do the splits? It’s very simple. You just widen your legs and slide down to the floor. It’s not like you’re building your own rocket, it’s the splits!” Michael shakes his head in disdain. “Here, let me show you.”


“And it was just the plank that got you here! Have you done the splits before?” Daphne retorts.


“Again! It’s not fucking building a rocket!” He gets up, grumbling about how straight women should just stick to missionary and kitchen work! Even though every professional bone in my body is saying don’t let him do this, the bitchy bones beat them into submission. “You can either do it slowly or quickly. Quick is always best.”


“I’ll bet. I suspect most get down and get it over with.” Ted sarcastically says and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what he means, based on the resulting snickers of the class.


When he takes off his trainers, I know I should say something. But before I can, he spreads his legs apart and quickly sinks to the floor... well as close as he can to the floor anyway. For a while he doesn't move; just stays in that legs akimbo position, staring right ahead.


“Michael?” Daphne calls out, but he doesn’t move. Well, not entirely. He does start to scrunch up his toes and lean forward to put his hands on either side of his front leg... which is starting to slide, despite his toe-braking efforts. “Do you need some help?”


Sweat is now pouring down his body and his mouth is opening and closing, but no sound is coming out. Ordinarily, we would all be grateful for that major miracle, but…he’s trying to pull his back leg forward, but it seems to be locked in that position.


“Seriously dude, are you okay?” Campbell asks as he starts to sink lower to the ground and the trembling has progressed to shaking and whimpering.


“St-stop me...someone st...stop me.”


I get up and put my foot next to his back foot, which at least stops that part of the downward descent. “Get some mats, quickly and put them on either side of him!” I order, shaking my head. “What is it with you and wanting to make an idiot out of yourself at every given opportunity?!” Once the mats are in position, I point at Drew and Campbell. “Okay, you two grab an arm each and lower him onto his back and then he can go foetal and whimper. Man, I wish the cameras were on!” Trying really hard not to laugh, they get Michael on his back. However, his legs are still locked akimbo. “Please close them. I like junk as much as the next man, but that is restricted to food and not whatever the hell nastiness is in those drawers!”


“The Itty Bitty Tinky Committee?” Daphne says, and I nearly choke trying to suppress my laughter.


Still he doesn't move and now tears are running down his face. “Uh, Doc, I think you might need to assist. Again.” Ted crows as Michael slowly starts to close his legs. Suddenly, there is a popping sound. He tries to close his legs again before he suddenly stops, gurgles and then turns a deadly shade of white. “What was that?” Ted demands...we are no longer laughing, but David is. In fact, he is convulsing on the floor.


“David! For heaven sake, what the hell is going on?!” Drew shouts, shaking him.


“Hi...his hip has popped and jud...judging by that face...the butt muscles- otherwise known as his gluteus maximus, which if I’m honest should be name gluteus flateus have also spasmed and locked up. He needs to go to hospital for a relaxant! Until he gets that, the only shit he will be having is going to be coming out of his mouth!”


WOODY’S AN HOUR LATER


CHYNA


I have given Sade a very large glass of brandy. Turns out she had turned the cameras on, after all. Must send a copy to Vic...actually must ask Ems who he thinks would benefit from a damn good laugh!


BRITIN - SUNDAY LUNCHTIME


JUSTIN


I almost turn back, but make myself knock on the door. He and Ted had to go straight to the office after Michael was safely taken to hospital, as they had an urgent client call. So, here I am with my surprise lunch. He texted me earlier to say that he was hoping to go for a run, but he’s been working most of the morning.


“Hang on a second!” He calls out, and when he opens the door he just stares at me. “I was just calling you. Uh hi.”


“Hi, yourself. Where is your kitchen?” I grin, ridiculously pleased that he was thinking of me.


“Through there. What are you doing here?”


“Lunch. Thought you could do with some. So I have, with the help of the internet, made some mandoo, which are dumplings. KFC, and a spicy salad.”


“KFC, you don’t make KFC, as evidenced by the KFC box.” He drawls.


“No, the box is KFC, but what is in it is Korean not Colonel Sanders.”


“Let me see!” He exclaims and reaches for the box. “What did you do with those beauties?” I smile as he almost buries his head in the box and sniffs appreciatively. “Are they cooked?”


“Almost. Here’s the recipe. But I do need to get the mandoo done.” I look around his kitchen properly. “Yeah, you like to cook, don’t you?” I take in the awesome array of cookware. “Need a pan to steam fry.”


He hands me a pan while reading the recipe for the wings. “Okay. So how long are they going to take?”


“About 10 minutes. Why?” I frown.


“Okay, do these here and then we take that and that…” He points to the KFC bucket and the salad. “...for a picnic. I can get changed and be back by the time those are done. We can eat and fry at the same time for the wings and prep the basket.”


“Um, okay. Yeah, let’s do that.” I reply, quietly.


“What’s wrong?”


“Never been on a picnic before.” I blush.


“Oh, you are in for a treat. I am the consummate picnicker!” He boasts. “Now crack on, won’t be long!”


True to his word, he’s back within 10 minutes and nodding fervently as he tastes the mandoo. “Yeah, have to make that again. They are gert lush.”


“I beg your pardon! What on earth does that mean?!”


“The client that we had to speak to yesterday is based in England. Bristol in fact, and gert lush is the highest form of praise that they can bestow upon a person or thing. For taking his call yesterday, we were gert lush.”


“Ah, I see. So the wings?” I watch them fry carefully. “Should I drain them now?”


“Yeah. Be careful.” He warns and I squeeze his arm. “You have unmarked skin, want it to stay that way.”


Soon the chicken is prepared and we are walking through the forest almost hand in hand. The basket is between us and every step or so he brushes his fingers against mine.


PLACE OF THEIR FIRST KISS - 40 MINUTES LATER


“Here.” I blink in amazement. “You want to eat here?”



“That’s okay, right? How about up there by the waterfall?”


“Yes, perfect.”


I watch the consummate picnicker lay out the blanket, followed by the glasses, the wine and everything else before he takes out the food. “When did you pack them?” I ask, pouncing on the blueberries.


“Like I said, consummate picnicker.” He replies smugly. “There are also cherries.”


Five minutes later, I am dropping blueberries into his mouth like a baby bird. He’s stretched out on the blanket and I am lying on top of him. “This is the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.” He sighs, shielding his eyes as he looks into the sky. “Almost as blue as your eyes.”


“You have to sit up for cherries. The stone.” I advise sagely and he nods at me just as sagely.


I dig in the picnic basket for the cherries and freeze, then pull out some lube, before turning around to face him. “Ah. Now don’t explode…”


“I...I wasn’t going to.” I put the lube down so I can reach into my pocket and pull out a condom.


He stares at it. “Just the one? We can do better than that.” He reaches into the basket and pulls out what he put in there. “A whole box better than that.”


“Brian.” I moan and in seconds, I am flat on my back, his mouth is fused to mine and what I anticipated would be bruising and merciless is soft, teasing and seductive. “Mmmm.” I groan.


“Problem?” He asks lifting his head.


“You stopped.” I pull him back down.


“No, stop. Seriously, Justin, stop.” He says and I am astonished, but he starts to smile. “I have never made love under a waterfall before…” He looks over his shoulder and then back at me. “You?”


“No but we’re about to. Right?”


“Yeah.” He replies sweetly before sitting up and slowly starting to strip off my clothes. My heart is pounding and my fingers tremble as I reach for him. We alternate between giggling and kissing as we slowly get naked before walking hand in hand to the water’s edge. “Wow, that is cold!” He exclaims.


“We will heat up.” I reply with a lot more confidence than I feel after I put my foot in the water!


“Over there.” He points to a spot just behind the waterfall. “A bit of privacy.” I nod and lead him through, keeping my girlie shrieking to a minimum when the water hits me. “Justin.” He groans and pulls me to a halt. “I can’t wait...please.”


I hand him the lube and condoms and turn to the face the wall of the cave. He takes both my wrists and places them above my head. My cries of delight as he works me open echo off the walls and I writhe and twist in his hold. “Hurry, please hurry!”


“Don’t want to hurt you.” He croons into my ear. “Patience, brat.”


“Arrogant twerp.” I scoff. “Are you seriously saying that you...oh!” I gasp as I feel the head of his cock nudging against my hole. “You’re kidding!” I gasp and look over my shoulder and then I keen and spread my legs wider as he slides all of him into me. “Ohmyohmyohmy!”


“So hot! Oh fuck, Justin, so hot!”


“Can’t hold…” I cry out as he finds my hotspot with each thrust. “...let go!” I plead and tug at my hands. “Need to…”


“No, you don’!” He growls and starts to move quicker.


In the dimness of the cave, I look down and see my burgeoning cock, bouncing in the air with each swipe across my prostate. I feel his hand sliding to my chest, and with a sharp tweak to my hardened nipple, I explode against the cave wall. He follows with a roar seconds later.


A couple of minutes later, he turns my head kissing me deeply, before he starts to rock back into me. I pull my mouth away and smile. “Oh no, Mister. My turn.”





Mandoo:

https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/mandu-korean-dumplings/8fd6ee60-1e97-421e-b4f1-afe5a99e0d86#!

Korean fried chicken: https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/easy-dakgangjeong

Korean lettuce salad: https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/sangchu-geotjeori

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.