- Text Size +

CHAPTER 34 - TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD, TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE IT YEAH!


DREW’S HOUSE - A MONTH LATER


BEDROOM


DREW


And where does he think he’s going? I think to myself as Emmett attempts to slide out of the bed without waking me. “Get that ass back in bed.” I growl and grab his wrist.


“Now Drew…” Emmett tries to pry my fingers away. “...I have to go back to work. As delicious as it has been, I really do need to earn my living and…” I let go of his wrist and walk across the bed so that I am standing in front of him. “...Drew, please! I have to go to work. There is nothing you can say that will keep me in this bedroom!”


“Fuck me, please.” I state, and he freezes in mid-storm out and sits back down. “Okay maybe fuck me please was a little blunt, but will you…”


“Drew, you’re not serious?” He gasps while running his fingers down my abs.


“Very serious. And I am not just saying that to keep you here. I really want to.” I sit next to him and take his hand. “I hear and see how you react to everything I am doing, and yeah I’ve done things to myself, but to have someone else do it…” I trail off my cheeks burning.


“Drew? Are you telling me that you’ve never…”


“Nope. I’m the footballing top, remember? I could not allow myself to be...well fucked...by anyone before I came out because of the risk of exposure and destroying my image. Afterwards because...well because...”


“It would confirm your fag credentials and whoever topped you would run to the press?” He asks and I nod. “So to be clear, I would be your first ever?”


“Yep.” I drop my head  “You know what…”


“Come with me.” He interrupts and leads me, frowning, to the bathroom.


“Ems. I don’t…”


“Sssh.” He orders and I go quiet. “You have the most beautiful skin.” He strokes my shoulders all the way down to my wrists and then again from my shoulders to my hips. “I think that I need to wash my man and then take him to bed so I can let him know how happy he makes me in there.”


EMMETT - AN HOUR LATER


I look down at a sleeping Drew and that small smile, for he is smiling, he has on his face. One arm is across my hips, and I have sent Vic another apology text but he’s just replied with give him one for me, tiger! And while that is just a little bit creepy, I have no problem doing that. I lean across and put my phone on the side table and start to slide down the bed.


“Thank you.” He whispers and I turn into his embrace. “For making it so very nice.”


“Nice?” I question, but allow myself to be pulled onto his chest as he turns over.


“Yes. Nice, very nice. A gentle and tender loving act that makes me feel very nice.” I rest on my hands and look at him in the eye. “And I still can feel you making me feel very nice.” He smiles before yawning. “But you have also made me tired. What time do you need to be up for?”


“Tomorrow afternoon.” I reply, and he opens one eye and then grins wider before reaching over for his phone. “What are you doing?”


“Setting the alarm for two hours. You are so making me feel very nice again!”


TED’S APARTMENT - AN HOUR LATER


KITCHEN


TED


I am staring in shock at the paperwork in front of me. “Jesus. I mean Jesus.” I read the copy of the court subpoena and take a swig of coffee. “I told you, Jerry. I told you I would make him pay. Time to make him pay.” Grabbing my coat I tuck it carefully into my pocket and head out, but then stop when tears blur my vision. I close the door and lean against it. My mind travelling back to one of the worst days of my life.


Start of flashback

ALLEGHANY HOSPITAL - JUST UNDER THREE YEARS AGO


JERRY’S ROOM


TED


“Jerry, why the hell have you done this?!” I sob quietly and hold his hand.


“This…” He gasps. “...is all I have left. I need them safe, and this is all I can give them.” He looks at me for understanding.


“But I could’ve helped! I offered to help!” I weep.


“I know, but that’s all you’ve done is help me. I am tired, Ted. I am tired. Nobody will hire me here. I ache all over every fucking day. But Ted, I need you to know that it’s a lie. That claim is lie. I know that place like the back of my hand, and it is not right. Look at it Ted, promise me you will lo…” He gasps a rattling breath. “...look at it. Not right. Not right.”


I nod and squeeze his hand just as all hell lets loose and I am hustled out to the sound of beeping and a blur of people rushing to save him...

End of flashback


I become dimly aware of a knocking on the door and a vaguely familiar voice. Wiping my eyes, I open the door and am surprised to see Blake looking very worriedly at me. “Wh...what are you doing here?” I croak and step aside to let him in.


“You pocket dialled me.” He replies quietly and leads me back to the sofa. “It can wait for tomorrow.”


“What can?” I clear my throat hard and go towards the door.


“Tell me about Jerry.”


That freezes me in my tracks. “How did…”


“Tell me about him.” He repeats and pats the seat next to him. Slowly I make my way back and sit down. “Did he have children? A wife, a husband? What made him so sure about it being a lie?”


“He has a child and a wife. He was, unlike what Michael gave the impression of, one of the nicest men in the Big Q. Michael always maintained that he could not come out because of their homophobia and fear of losing his job. I never believed that. At his...at his funeral, it was packed to the rafters with people, all in different relationships. His boss wasn’t making a scene. Neither was Fat Marley as he called her. In fact she tried to matchmake the waiter and another guy. The only person not there was…”


“Michael?”


I nod. “He says it was because of his injury but we now know differently. As for how he knew, Jerry said the camera feed was out. Michael being an assistant manager at the time would have access to the cameras…”


“So he switched a camera off? But they couldn’t prove that at the time?” He pulls me to rest on his chest and I shake my head.


“He didn’t switch off one, he switched off about four. So all along that corridor there was no footage apart from the one in front that showed him crashing into the cages.”


“Come on you. I think you need a nice warm shower and lots of sleep. It can wait.”


“Yeah. He’s not going anywhere but hopefully jail after this.” I sigh and allow myself to be taken to the bathroom.


DAVID’S CONDO - AN HOUR LATER


KITCHEN


ALEXI


Michael is a rank ass idiot! He could have had what I just got...three times! I inhale another bottle of water and smile. I was surprised that he was as gentle as he was. Gentle and enthusiastic! I have a wonderful sting in my ass, and I smile as I watch him come slightly jelly legged out of the bedroom.


“How you feeling?” I grin and open a bottle of water for him then try not to grin wider at the slight tremble of his hand.


“Shut up.” He gripes while trying not to smile back.


“So is that a good shut up or a bad shut up?” I ask.


“Neither. It’s an excellent shut up. Stop looking at me like that! Seriously, I need to sleep!”


“Yeah, sure. We can do that…” I sashay pass him towards the bathroom. “...or I can tell you something good in the shower?”


“Let me move my appointments to the afternoon!” He shouts as he runs back to the bedroom.


OPERA HOUSE - AFTERNOON


MASTER BEDROOM


JUSTIN


We are sitting opposite each other, both relieved. Even though he knew there was no chance of him having chlamydia, he wanted to double check and we’re both clear. But it’s the other two envelopes that are like branding irons in our hands. “You first.” I prompt.


“There is no point if we both don’t open them at the same time.” He laughs nervously.


“Okay, on three?” I suggest.


“Just open it Brat.”


“Twerp.” I retort and willing my hands to be steady, open the envelope.


“Negative.”


“Me too.” I breathe and then find myself flat on my back with Brian’s tongue in my mouth.


Now, not many people will believe this, but we have not had sex with each other for a month! We’ve gotten off with mutual wank jobs and the like, but full sex we haven’t had and that is so ending now! I am yanking off his top and he is tackling my pants. And by tackling, I mean practically ripping them off!


“Over! Over now!” He orders breathlessly.


“How come you get to top first?!” I demand, pulling at his sweats with my feet, and getting my hands batted away when they stray towards his cock.


“Really?” He growls at me.


“Yes, really! Why should it be you...oooh!” I squeal as he slides two fingers straight in.


“That’s why.” He pins my hands above my head and starts to finger me, then moves between my legs pushing them wider apart. “Because I love to see you like this. Wanton and horny and mine. If we could get to the cave without me exploding before I get there, we would be on our way. Oh god you feel so good! You look so good! So hot and that little nugget of goodness is all for me, my fingers, my cock...mine...just mine.” I raise my hips up in time with his questing fingers and try to wrest my hands free. “Why do you want me to let go? Do you want something? Do you want to touch me perhaps?”


“Yes! Yes!” I scream, and feel all the pleasure in the world flooding my groin. “Brian, please! I can’t! I am going to…” My pleas are silenced when he lets go of my wrists and swiftly takes me down whole. I wrench the pillow from under my head and bury my face in it as I yelp and holler as he continues to suck and finger. I feel like I am doing a thousand crunches as my orgasm slams into my body, and I try and fail to control the intensity.


“Oh fuck Justin! So hot! Yes oh fuck yes!” I hear Brian calling as if from a distance and then all is quiet.


BRIAN - 30 MINUTES LATER


I have cleaned him up as best I could, and now he is slowly waking up. I swipe the ice cube over his lips again before he slowly, with a smile, sucks it into his mouth and then pokes it out again. Now who am I to say no to that? For five minutes we slide the ice cube back and forth until it has melted to nothingness and he shoves me onto my back. “You good?”


“Very.” He replies, reaching down for the blanket and covering us both up as he rests in my arms. “I’m topping first thing tomorrow.”


“Yes, Brat.”


“Thank you, Twerp.”


MASTER BEDROOM - NEXT MORNING


BRIAN


I am on my stomach and something rather wonderful is happening behind me. When I say behind, I mean in my ass. That little Brat has made good on his word and is currently buried deep between my cheeks, just like he was in the Playhouse but I am keeping absolutely still so that he can take full advantage of me!


“Oh Jesus!” He groans as he sinks in deeper. “Th...this mig...might not have been the be...best idea. Sweet lord in heaven I am not going to last!” He mutters feverishly, and I decide to put him out of his misery and clench. “Oh no! Don’t! Br..Brian please don’t!”


I look over my shoulder at him and smile lazily. “How could you take advantage of me like that? You villain. I am but a poor...oh hellfire!” I gasp as he give me a particularly good swipe.


“Is it as good for you as it...no-no-no!” He groans as I clench and push back again. “Hips up! Hips up now!” He orders, and soon all I can hear is the slapping of our flesh, his cries of delight, and my screams, muffled into the pillow I am currently biting, not in that horrible sense, but because I would be just too loud...they would hear me in the next state!

 

He feels incredible! My thighs start to tremble as I feel my balls draw up. Almost to my throat. I start to shake as it ripples through my body. “I love you!” I call out as it sweeps through my body and vaguely, before I pass out, I hear him say he loves me too.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks