- Text Size +

CHAPTER 39 - YOUR SWEETNESS IS MY WEAKNESS AND YOUR LIKING...


CHYNA’S APARTMENT - NEXT DAY


CHYNA


“Aaah! Aaaah! Aiiiieee!” Is screamed at top volume. As I look up, I can't help a certain degree of smugness.


“So, you hated that, right?” I ask, crawling up the damp and luscious body of Isla.


“Where…” She takes another breath. “...the fuck did you learn to do that?!”


“One of the benefits of being Trans...” I smirk. “...is that although the body changes, the mind doesn’t. I was always praised for my technique and it got honed when I got my own working parts.”


“Why did you transition? Working parts?” She frowns.

 

“Always wanted to be a girl, and luckily had very supportive parents. Dad was determined that I should be happy, and mom ironically wanted a girl. Same for Sade, but sadly for her, her dad passed before she became she, but was with her all of the way.” I roll onto my back and she lays on my chest. “Her mom is just the most...her mom is like mine, thrilled to have a girl. Finally she can shop for decent shoes...fallen arches means that Sade gets the benefits of her fetish!”


“I had noticed those snake ones!” She giggles. “But back to the parts bit.”


“Oh that…” I laugh and cringe at the memory. “...like I said, dad was determined that I was happy so he got me a working model of a vagina and told me to practice. So I did.” She just stares. “No, I am not kidding, and yes, I can’t believe I am saying this, he has it in his memory box at home.”


“But why at his house?” She gasps.


“No idea at all. I am only thankful that it was boxfresh when he gave it to me!”


“Chyna!” She tries for appalled, but is starting to smile and then looks down my body.


“Want to see?”


“Please.” She grins. I spread my legs and she sits between them and then looks at mine and then hers. “So where’s the…”


“Dick gone?”


“Yeah.”


“You’re looking at it, they just reshape it.”


“Yours is very pretty. Mine’s a bit…”


“Stop that. The one thing I hate is the idea that our snatches are supposed to be this symmetrical thing and all about perfection. It’s bullshit. We aren’t perfect. If we were, there would be no need for plastic surgeons!” I sit up on my elbows. “And as for yours, it not a bit it’s very hot and soft and tasty, very tasty.” She blushes. “And I need to feast again if that’s okay with you?” She puts her hand on my stomach and shakes her head. “Your turn?”


“Oh yes.” She grins.


OPERA HOUSE - AN HOUR LATER


DAPH’S OFFICE


NOEL


Jesus, she is beautiful! I watch her fingers fly over the keys as she checks what we harvested off of his phone. “Anything of interest?”


“Not really. There are a lot of pictures of Britin though. Lots of videos of the backroom, which I think is for spanking...ugh…..but nothing so far that we can hook him on.” She pauses and frowns. “With the arrest for V&T and the pictures of Britin, that could be used as a stalking angle maybe?”


“Oh that’s good!” I sit next to her and try not notice the twitch. “Let me see the photos, see how they were taken.” For 10 minutes we peruse the pictures and something is very off with them. “Hang on.” I reach for my phone and quickly dial Brian’s number. “Hey, Brian, is there another way into your property? Well it’s just that we’ve found a few pictures on Michael’s phone, but the angle is off. It’s as if he’s been crawling in the bushes to take them. Okay, let me send them to you.”


“I really need some bleach or swarfiga!” She cringes as she watches a video. “I really hope that grunting was someone else and not him! Oh, don’t get me wrong! I have no problem with gay sex, but…” She trails off going crimson.


“But…”


“No virgin, but the manliness of some men is just so forceful and I don’t like it.”


“At the risk of sounding obvious, did you tell the guy that?”


“You are not kneading bread, stop doing that to my tits! Or you are not drilling for oil, slow the hell down. How do you not pick up on that?!”


I am howling with laughter. “You actually said this to a guy?!”


“I had to almost snatch a guy bald when he was sucking away like he’d never eaten! And then there was this one guy who, and I kid you not...was looking fly as all that, but then was wearing a corset, so when he revealed himself in his full glory, his dick was in the shade…”


I can’t breathe!


“However, the best of the worst was one chap who I thought, yeah this is working, this feels good, and then realised why when he finished…” She starts to laugh.


“Because, don’t leave a guy hanging…”


“Hanging!” She shrieks before collapsing in gales of laughter. “He had a penis extension and when he withdrew he left it…”


“He…”


“Yep. He pulled out and left the sheath inside me. I mean, he was all about the swag as he went to dispense with the condom, and I was like, okay that’s not right. So I reached down, found it and then just stared at it in horror.”


“I can understand why.” I snort.


“No. No you really don’t. He was a White guy and had a black sheath.”


“I…”


“So when we came back, I asked him where the 8 inches of blackness was from. You know so I could get my own and do bad all by myself.”


“You didn’t?!” I scream with tears streaming down my face and my ribs aching.


“He left pretty quickly, can’t understand it.” She snorts before clearing her throat. “What about you?”


It takes a while for me to calm down, and I go through four tissues as I am laughing so hard, I sit back and smile. “Yes, I am bisexual, but more women than men.”


“Why?”


“Like you, the assertiveness of men, especially when they know about Naomi. When they find out about her, it’s like they want to mould her to what they want her to be. It’s not about that. Naomi is a part, but not all of me. And kissing a guy is yucky!”


“Yucky?”


“Yeah, it's like they want to be the guy, and I’m like, dude I am a guy who just happens to like dressing as a girl, wind that monster tongue back!”


“So, you tell guys about Naomi from the get go?”


“Yep. I am honest. We come as a package. You don’t like her you don’t get me.”


“I like her.”


“Oh…” There’s a silence as what she said sinks in. She likes us! Mercifully it is soon filled by the phone ringing, and it’s Brian. “Dude!” I say.


“Oh hell the fuck no, you did not go macho?!” She exclaims, giggling.


“Oh shut up!” I tell her and go back to speaking to Brian.


VIC AND DEBS’S HOUSE - TWO HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


VIC


I look at my watch and try not to smirk as I hear her stomping down the stairs. “That’s the blouse you had on the first time you came down…” I look at my watch again. “...an hour ago.”


“Is it?” She looks down at herself. “Maybe you should go by yourself.” She sighs and that surprises me.


“Where’d that come from?”


“It hurt. It really hurt, Vic. That…” She sniffs. “...he’s been thinking that all this time.”


It takes me a while to realise what she is talking about. “Don’t you dare, Deborah Jane Novotny! Don’t judge yourself on his ramblings! You are not an embarrassment. You are a credit to the Novotny/Grassi name, and…”


“Maybe it stems from that? You know, me lying about who his dad really was.” She sighs.


“And when he found out, how long did he make you pay for that? Almost a year of guilting you into doing what he wanted. And how did you put a stop to that shit?”


“I didn’t. It was Rodney who…”


“If you hadn’t told him what was happening, you two wouldn’t have sat down so he could say the two words that you needed to hear and what were they?”


“Well done.” She smiles a little.


“And why did he say them?”


“Because you have a gay whiny son, giving him a strong father figure, even a fictional one, has made him that microbit manlier. Can you imagine what would happen to him if it was found out that his father is a drag queen?” She chuckles.


“He’d have been coming back from school and college in a dress every day” I snicker.


“Vic!” She chides me.


“What? He would! He’s a bitchy bully until someone kicks back, and Chyna kicked back.”


“She did indeed.” She claps her hands on her thighs and stands up. “Okay, let me change this blouse again and then we should make go and meet Carl.”


“Tomorrow.” I grin.


“What about tomorrow?” She pauses at the doorway.


“We’re meeting him tomorrow.”


“To...then why the fuck did you let me get gussied up now?!” She demands.


“I did try and say something, but you were a whirling dervish of nerves!  At least it’s out of your system, and you have your outfit sorted.”


“Oh, I hate you!” She snaps and then stomps up the stairs chuckling.


DAVID’S CONDO - LATE AFTERNOON


KITCHEN


ALEXI


“More salt.” I order firmly.


“It does not need more salt!” He retorts, and glares at me. We are at an epicurean standoff, which wouldn’t be so bad if he had tasted the dish that he says doesn’t need more salt!


“David, it needs more salt. I have tasted it, you haven’t, and…”


“I have a finely honed doctor’s nose and I can smell it doesn’t need…mmmfff!” I pull the spoon out of his mouth and wait for him to finish chewing. He cuts his eye at me again and...reaches for the salt! “If you have chipped a tooth you are going over my knee young man!”


“Let me go get a hammer.” I laugh.


“It’s in the toolbox over there.” He snickers and then stops snickering when I look at him heatedly. “You want me to spank you?”


“Please.” I reply, and I don’t think I have ever seen two men get to the bedroom as quickly as we did. And after the spanking and some robust love making, I still have to add more salt!


PLACE OF THEIR FIRST KISS - EARLY EVENING


BRIAN


I have been skimming stones waiting for Justin to come. He’s been with Blake most of the day, having to rewrite the piece that we were going to be dancing to. As we don’t know when, or even if, they are going to try and ruin the show, it’s been decided that Chyna and Sade will dance to that, and we will dance to something else. When Noel phoned and told me about the photos, I, at first, wasn’t bothered, but then he sent them to me and he’s right, he’s been crawling all over the grounds to get them. And after he did what he did, I just had to get out of there just to centre myself.


“Hey!” Justin’s voice and the clattering gets my attention and I turn to see him coming towards me with a wagon!


“Why…” I pause to kiss him. “...do we have a wagon?”


“Because I couldn’t carry it all.” He explains and starts to take stuff off the wagon.


“What is all?”


“Blanket. Giant parasol for shade and basket.” He kisses my chest where my tee is open and I start to feel better. “So let me set up the blanket and parasol and you do the food?”


“What’s in there?” I ask taking the basket off the wagon.


“Comfort food.” He replies as he lays out the blanket. “Daph called me.”


“Ah. So you were multitasking?”


“Mmm. There is pumpkin bread and salmon confit amongst other things.” He says over his shoulder as he starts to put up the parasol, which doesn’t take him long, and when he’s finished the set up we are taking out food sitting on a suede and cord blanket under dappled light.


“Same place as I got the Bubble.” He grins.


“So which of us owns this bit of land?” I ask, sighing as he hands me a perfectly prepared salmon confit with pickles on pumpkin bread.


“I think you do. It’s nearer to you. Why?”


“Does that come with a cover?” I indicate the parasol. “And if so can we cement it in?”


“Yes and yes. You are such a romantic!”


“Is that a problem for you?” I put my plate down and crawl towards him and, like any good partner, he puts aside his food and lies down. “Because I can stop at any time.”


“You stop then I leave.” He growls.


“Not stopping.” I mutter against his lips, and then kiss him and he tastes exquisite. Apart from his natural sweetness, he’s been eating the chilli ribs, so he is hot and sweet. I can feel his hands sliding up my back under my tee, I start to pull away to try to explain but he shakes his head. “You onto me?”


“As you are onto me.” He brushes my bottom lip. “Lots of food, lots of making out and then lots of cuddles?”


“Yes.” I murmur before capturing his mouth again.


WOODY’S - SUNDAY LUNCHTIME


CARL


I am slightly nervous as I haven’t seen Debs since my leaving party, and even then we hardly spoke. I look around and really wish that Rodney was here. He was a good man and a great cop; the way they treated him was, as Debs said, shameful!


“Hey Carl.” I look up and smile before pulling Chyna, as she now is, into my arms. When I left she and Sade were midway through their transition and, although they kept in touch, actually seeing them both in the flesh is incredible. I remember Charles as a good guy but there was always a bit of sadness and that’s not there anymore. “You good? Oh whatever you guys want on the house no arguing.”


“I wasn’t going to.” I laugh. “Do you still do those wings?”


“The Hot Horvies? Of course we do!” She chortles.


“The Hot….you named them after me?!” I am astonished.


“You perfected the seasoning after all, so it was a no brainer.” Sade comes across and kisses my cheek. “So good to have you back.”


“It’s good to be back. I like what you’ve done with the place.” I look across at Sade and the way she is looking at the barman and he is looking at her. “He for you?” I nod in his direction.


“Yep.” She grins.


“You better treat her right!” I call out to him and he gives me a sharp salute.


“They’re here. We’ll catch up later, yeah?” Chyna smiles and then heads to the bar with Sade.


“Vic. Debs. Glad you could make it.” I stand to greet them and wonder if her eyes have always been that blue.


“You’re looking well, Carl.” Debs smiles.


“Nice blouse, brings out your eyes.” I tell her pulling out her chair.


“Only took her…”


“Vic!” She hisses at him and he shuts up.


Two hours later we have finished three lots of wings, two lots of fries, and an enormous avocado, bacon and chilli salad. Sadly Vic had to go to the diner about an hour ago and as I help Debs into her coat, I look up to the heavens and know that Rodney is laughing at the woeful matchmaking attempts of Vic.


“Could he be more obvious?” I ask her as I hold open the door and then wave goodbye to Chyna, Sade and Marlon.


“Yeah, sorry about that.” She shakes her head before turning to me. “Did it work? Or should I take the direct approach and just ask you out?”


“No need. Just tell me what time, where to pick you up from, and where we’re going.” I smile at her.


MICHAEL AND ETHAN’S HOUSE - MONDAY MID-MORNING


KITCHEN


MICHAEL


You’d think after that fucking shitty end to the week I had that my luck couldn’t get any worse but no, it seems that someone is out to get me! Ethan and I are staring at the court announcements in the newspaper, and there in the biggest font possible is the announcement about the Big Q’s case against me!


“Why have they done this?” I whine at the unfairness of it all. “As if it’s not bad enough that my so called Mother has made a shitload of money off of my collectibles and some comics!”


“How much is a shitload?” He asks, pouring himself, but not me, another cup of coffee.


“Oh, I don’t know. I just know that she sold them. Right, I need to do three things: find out how much she sold them for, get my phone replaced, and see how much I can sue her for.”


“Sue her for? What are you suing her for?!” He frowns.


“Well she couldn’t sell them if I hadn’t bought them, and I want the money for that!” I snap, finally finding a target for my annoyance.


“But didn’t you say that you borrowed the money off of her to buy them?”


“Some, not all!” I correct him crossly. “And she can’t prove what amounts anyway! So every cent she got for them will be mine!” I smirk.


VIC AND DEBS’S HOUSE - AN HOUR LATER


STUDY/SEWING ROOM


VIC


I look at Debs and she looks at me. Clearing her throat, she waves me away from the seat in front of the laptop.


“Now let me see here.” She flexes her fingers and then places them on the keyboard. “Dear Mr DeVore, you are the embarrassment to the name of Lt Novotny, so I will no longer refer to you as such. My response to you is fuck off. I owe you nothing, not one single cent of the $170,000 pending and cleared bids that I have received for the toys that I lent you the money for. I am not going to help you fight this ‘sprucious’ - the word you were reaching for there is spurious and not sprucious - case against the Big Q. Use the money that you got from them in the first place to do that. Yours, Deborah Jane Grassi.”


“Perfect, Sis, that’s just perfect.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.