- Text Size +

CHAPTER 43 - SUNDAY, SUCH A TORRID SUNDAY


CHYNA


“My lips are sealed.” I wink at him and he chuckles.


“Okay, who is going where?” Marlon stretches as he gets up and then signals Tinklebell, who grins as he comes over. “Yes, you did very well.” He praises and I raise my glass to him.


“Hmm, now I have been chatting to Daphne, so you…” Tinklebell points to Brian. “...can wake him up!”


“Gee thanks!” He grouses before leaning across and kissing Justin slowly awake. “Time to go home, sleepyhead.”


“Mmm. Carry.” He mumbles and lifts his arms.


“Brat.” He teases as he picks him up.


“Mmm.” Is the only response as he snuggles in his arms.


“Can you drop us at Britin? Them…” He jerks his head at Daph and Noel and then looks at me. “...at the Opera House. If you can get Daph to remember to flick the lights twice that would be great. It’s the best she can do when half asleep.”


“Got it. Come on, I have a bed to go to too!” Tinklebell grumbles with a smile, and waves them ahead before turning back to me. “Leave this, boss. I mean it, leave it. You have a duty manager for a reason.” I raise my crossed fingers at him. Apart from Sade, he is the only one that can get me to stop pushing myself so hard. “And can I do it?” A slow smile spreads across his face as he points at Noel and Daph.


“Yes, you can spread your fiery fairy dust on them, but go slow and gentle...” He frowns. “...I mean when you wake them up, go slow and gentle. Have at that any which way you want!”


“Will do.” He kisses my cheek and then, as if handling two nuclear bombs, finally gets them to follow him out.


“You and your gal ready?” Marlon asks as he gently removes Sade’s boots and puts them reverentially in the box. “I don’t suppose there’s any chance of her being able to get…”


“None whatsoever!” Isla declares.


“What she said!” I giggle as I help her up and we all make our way home.


FRICK PARK, SUNDAY MORNING


ETHAN


Oh how I loved watching that top-date last night! Not only did I see Noel’s reaction to the t-shirt Michael was wearing, abject horror doesn’t come close, but when his teeth hit the bottom of the glass, well let’s just say I wasn’t the only one snorting with laughter! No doubt, he will try and exact some dastardly revenge over dinner tonight. Well, he can try as much as he wants...he won’t succeed. Michael may have been able to get one over on other people, but when it comes to getting the man, I am the man!


I have taken to doing extra runs as well as the gym, and I think my legs and ass are incredible! I am surprised to see Brian walking through the park with two gorgeous dogs, and look around. Justin doesn’t seem to be here, so I speed up a bit so I can jog past him casually. No doubt he will call me back to say hello!


“Hello!” I hear him call, I smile and slow down and then jog on the spot. I wait for him to catch up but then am surprised when he continues on without stopping. I let him get a few feet ahead again, and once more jog past him, but this time I look over my shoulder and flash him a smile.


“Watch where you are going!” A voice shouts and I turn back just in time to avoid being run into by a cyclist.


I apologise profusely then cringe slightly as Brian laughs. “Am heading back now. Yes, Brat, I have got them! What am I laughing at? Oh, that rat face wannabe almost got run over because he was too busy trying to not-chalantly get my attention!” He whistles for his dogs and they gallop back to him while I sprint off as fast as I can!


I get home out of breath 20 minutes later, and find Michael brooding in the kitchen.


“What’s wrong with you?”


“Huh? Oh, just wondering about tonight. What are we cooking?”


I don’t react except to finish my water. “Not sure. But don’t fret, we will think of something between now and then.”


“You do know he thinks we’re a couple? In an open relationship!”


“As if!” I explode.


“Exactly! I mean...what do you mean as if?”


“To both of those thoughts!” I make a gagging face. “No, definitely never going to happen!”


“I know that, but there’s no need to look so revolted!” He bristles.


“Oh, stop getting your hackles up! You aren’t interested in me, and I am definitely not into you, apart from a roof over my head and a means to an end where Justin is concerned. Now, excuse me, I am going to prepare for our threesome date.”


When I get to my bedroom, I fling myself on the bed so as to stifle my laughter, the humiliating experience in the park now a fading memory.


OPERA HOUSE - TWO HOURS BEFORE DATE


GARAGE


DAPH


I hang up and grin at Noel. “He said you can borrow any of them except the X-Class Mercedes pick up.”


“If you can at least tell me what colour that is…” He trails off looking around.


“The green one, all by its ickle self.”


“Whew!” He exclaims. “That is a beauty, and I know fuck all about cars, except how to drive one!”



“So peeved!” I grumble. “I wish they would just fuck and get it over with so I can drive it.”


“Pardon?”


“He only got it two weeks ago and they have yet to test it for screwability!”


“Both inside and out, I’ll bet!”


“Of course! They wouldn’t be DATE if they didn’t!” I chuckle, and then pull a set of keys off the hook. “Here, catch. It’s for that one. Now if that doesn’t get their engines thrumming, nothing will!”



“Please. I do not want to think about their engines thrumming! Right, so the blue to your brown, smart jeans, not pants, just no with those two, and these…” I look at his feet. “...I take it by your silence you are either disgusted or impressed? If it is the former, can you tell me why? I happen to think they are very cool and I can run in them!”


“I am deeply impressed. Seriously, they are fuck off and fabulous!” I exclaim and he looks at me oddly. “What?”



“That’s something I always say, never heard anybody else say it before. So it’s a yes to the boots?”


“As long as you say yes to this, then we’re good!” I turn my phone to him and his jaw drops open. “What?”


“Are you going to get it?” I nod and then he looks at my feet. “Don’t. I bought one exactly like that thinking that Naomi could rock it, but since I lack a little up top, no I can’t! So consider it yours.”



“Oh, thank you! I will be your forever wingwoman until you need me not to be!” I hug him fiercely, taking him slightly off guard. “Now, go and get your stuff and come back here.” I roll my eyes at his puzzlement. “Brian and Justin are at Britin, and I want to hear immediately how that horror show went, so you are staying here again tonight!”


“Yes ma’am!” He salutes and, chuckling, heads to the car. “Oh, by the way, order in, there is no way I am eating their food!”


“Not just a pretty face!” I laugh, and head to open the garage doors.


BRITIN - AN HOUR LATER


KITCHEN


JUSTIN


I am so tempted, but I know he will be pissed! I have my outfit laid out in readiness, but it’s his that is piquing my curiosity. Before I went to sleep at the club, I saw him show Chyna his phone and whatever it was, it was good. And now a large box is here! I head to the kitchen door and shut it firmly on the temptation to at least shake the box to see what rattles!


I hear him come in and run to him. “Can I see it now, please, or must I wait?!” Is my imperious demand.


“No and yes. Oh, and hello to you too.” He sniggers before kissing me on my forehead...my forehead!


“I showed you mine!” I point out.


“Prerogative.” He replies, and then tilts up my chin. “Do you remember the lead up to fondue-gate?” I sigh and kiss his wrist. “Thank you.”


“So, I have been keeping busy and avoiding temptation; mushroom gyoza with spicy dipping sauce, could you taste please? But first, tell me about your walk in the park.” I ask as we head into the kitchen.


“Oh, that was as amusing as it was embarrassing, well for him anyway. He ran past me the first time, just as you called, so I said hello and he pauses and starts jogging on the spot, so I keep walking. Then, he runs by again, but looks over his shoulder at me, and the rest you know.” I can’t help but laugh, and then watch him hawklike as he tastes the dumplings. I am still not as confident a cook as he is, and the perfectionist in me hates to get things wrong. “I think I need to have a few more of these! Perfect!”


“Great.” I taste one, and although I think they can do with a bit more salt, I am pleased with them.


“So, what’s for dinner exactly?”


I am sorely tempted to use the menu as a bargaining chip, but then I remember what happens when we get our Berp on as we’ve come to call our rows. Invariably, one of us flounces back to their home or another room, if we’ve been drinking, and then don’t speak to each other until Daph and Cyn gang up and threaten to cut our balls off!


“Justin?”


“Oh, sorry! Starter is confit of salmon, main is chicken in vodka sauce, and dessert is sugarplums. Are the cocktail ingredients in that bag or this one?”


“This one. The things in the other one are not for now.” He takes it out of reach with a wink. “I have how long until that wonderful sounding food is done?”


“An hour, maybe 90 minutes. So, it’s separate showers too, is it?”


“Yes.” He replies, and saunters out with the other bag and a small bowl of dumplings.


“I can do this! I can do this!” I mutter to myself.


MICHAEL AND ETHAN’S HOUSE - 50 MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


NOEL


That is the second time that Michael has almost sat on me in an effort to get between Ethan and I! I am nibbling on the candy trail mix...yes candy trail mix as an appetiser for a romantic meal! I can’t imagine why this has not caught on as a trend! I am trying to think of something to talk about which does not involve comics, superheroes, the gym or cellists named Ethan! Neither of them has asked a damn question about me, which is great because I am on recon, but I am finding out stuff I already know, in eye-gouging-needle-in-eardrum-piercing detail!


“So, why have you moved to Pittsburgh?” Ethan asks, and I am so surprised that I almost blurt out the truth, but manage to slam on my sad-face and sigh. “Noel?”


“A relative died and I have to close up their estate.”


“Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Were you close?”


“Sorry about what?” Michael asks, having been watching a wearisome cartoon...yet another romantic date trend that will never catch on! Unless of course you have the mind of a four year old!


“One of the most important things on a date, Michael, is to find out about the other person, not to watch childish cartoons or blather incessantly about yourself!”


“I do not blather! I hardly got to speak to him last night as he was whisked away, and with you being here…”


“But only for an hour or so! This is my date with him! You fucked up last night because you didn’t have the good common sense to...oh, I don’t know, go and get him from the dance floor! But oh no, you decide to horn in on this instead!”


“Uh, guys!”


“I did not horn in! I was invited! By Noel!” He shrieks. “Hang on, what do you mean get him from the dance floor? You mean you were there the entire night?!”


“Well, of course I was! You seriously expected me to miss the opportunity to see the green-not-so-much-hornet at work!”


“I was letting him have a good time…”


Without you!” He scoffs. “And besides, you were voting on the lists in his absence!”


“I thought you said…” I begin but am violently shushed!


“I was not! I was checking my emails!” Michael exclaims.


“Oh, so your email address is babylon@sfalists.com is it?!”


“What’s the matter, are you jealous that I am voting for Brian?!”


“What for?! The only reason the man knows you are alive is because of the restraining order!”


“I explained that to his tick of the moment, and he got him to lift it! So what does that tell you?!”


“That Justin has more smarts than you think! You really don’t see the wood for the trees do you?”


“And you say I blather! That makes not a lot of fucking sense!”


“It does if you actually listen to the gist of what people are saying! So as well as inferior intellect, your dic…”


“What’s wrong with my dick?!” He clenches his fist.


“Apart from it being attached to you, you mean?! And I was going to say diction not dick! But back to the Justin conundrum, have you heard of the phrase keep your enemies closer?! With you skulking in the dark like a weapon of dick deflation, it is best to keep you where they can see you!”


“Who the fuck do you think you are?! I will have you know that I am very well thought of...”


“...when the vote is between you and your reflection, it doesn’t count!”


I watch them rail against each other, and realise that they have completely forgotten that I am here, so I leave!


OPERA HOUSE - 30 MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


DAPH


I actually can’t breathe! Noel is still just incredulous as to what went down, and I got it live and uncensored!


“I pocket dialled you?”


I nod.


“You were listening the whole time?”


I snort into my wine.


“So why the fuck, oh wingwoman, didn’t you come and get me?!”


“The same reason you wouldn’t!” I scream with laughter as he grins and pours another glass of wine, then hits play on my phone!


BRITIN - 20 MINUTES LATER


DINING ROOM


JUSTIN


I am so glad the heating is on! I haven’t taken my eyes off of the slightly ajar door, but he is taking his own sweet fucking time to get that ass in here! My curiosity is not being helped by the fact he seems to have a new aftershave, and all my senses have collected in my cock and it is straining to sniff and starting to run!


“Where are you?!” He calls out.


“Dining room!” I call back.


I hear his footsteps. He sounds like he is wearing shoes, and since I am wearing knee high leather boots I am not too surprised, as I tend to get clumsy when I am distracted. The door is slowly pushed open, and those are seriously gorgeous shoes!



“Where’d you get them?”


“A little place I know.” His voice vibrates to my very core. “Now you, you look utterly delicious, let me feast my eyes upon you.” My gaze shoots to his face and I stand straighter, there is nothing sexier than when your lover tells you that you look hot! He takes his time perusing every inch of me, but I don’t look anywhere but at his face. “I was wrong, you don’t look utterly delicious, you look fuckably scrumptious! Or should that be scrumptiously fuckable?” He purrs and I blush. “Now, will I do?”


I have been waiting forever for this moment! I step back and take in the vision that is in front of me. “Oh dear God!” I whimper. “Can I touch it?”


“You’d better, you’ll be taking it off of me soon. It is not done to eat in a leather steampunk coat!”


I stroke the soft leather, and the coldness of the buckles is a sexy contrast. “Will we have a Berp if I wanted to get one as well?”


“No, but can I wear it outside at least once first?”


“Yes.” I purr as I walk around him. “So we have a cocktail to go with dinner, called the Corpse Reviver. Can I tempt you?”


“With the cocktail? Yes. With your cock? At every given opportunity, absolutely!”


I roll my eyes and go get him the drink. We clink glasses, sip, and then immediately spit it back in the glass! “That is revolting!” I exclaim, and snicker as he uses a napkin to wipe his tongue. “Jesus, which corpse was revived after that?!”


“Bathroom!” He is almost dry heaving “That is a taste only toothpaste can kill!” We rush to brush our teeth, and exchange minty kisses until we are convinced that the taste is gone.


“So never making that again!”


“I need that in writing and notarized!” He laughs, and leads me back to the dining room.


“What are you wearing, aftershave wise I mean?”


“Thierry Mugler A* Havane. You like?”


“Immensely. Now, I have to serve the first course, so take a seat, or would you like me to help you with that fabulous jacket first?”


“I can wait for you to bring in the course and then serve.”


“Won’t be long. Can you pick a white to go with the salmon, please?”


“Sure.”


When I return ten minutes later, he waits for me to put down the platter before handing me a chilled glass. “And this is?”


“Marsanne.” He replies, and I take a sip, nodding approvingly. “So, can we eat?”


“Yes, take a...oh yes, allow me to take your coat, sir.” I put our glasses down. As I slowly unclip the buckles and push it open, he slips off his shoes, then my world screeches to an erotic halt. “Where did you get that?!” I stare at his new adornment.


“Shall we eat?” His voice is soft and sexy.


“Brian, where?”


“Esculpta. They are the best.” He slips off his jacket and places it on the sofa. “I got you one too.” My head snaps up, and then it registers that he is tapping a box on the table. “Shall we match, or do you want to keep those on?” He gestures to my now very restrictive shorts and boots.


“I do not care how you do it, but help me get naked now!”


OPERA HOUSE - TEN MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


NOEL


We were channel-hopping, and happened to come across the cartoon BraveStarr, and immediately we sung along to the theme tune. “He was the first cartoon character that I thought, please god let him be anatomically in proportion!” I admit, and she squeals with laughter.


“He was one of the first non-white cartoon characters I ever saw.” She tucks her arm into mine and we start the marathon of episodes with an array of deliciousness provided by Emmy.


But it is when we get to the Skin episode where the young boy overdoses and dies that we sober up real quick. “He didn’t, and doesn’t care.” I sigh. “Neither of them do. With Ethan, it is all ego, but with him, it is me at all costs and fuck everyone else!”


“Should we tell them? About him voting for Brian, I mean?”


“No, they’re astute enough to know how to guard themselves against him…” I start to smile. “...besides, just because Justin said he would talk to Brian doesn’t mean he did.”


“But couldn’t he argue that he assumed by their lack of reaction to his presence...” She turns to look at me and I lean across and kiss her nose. “...they are going to keep their distance?!”


“I’ve dealt with many an ardent fan and, like I said, I am excellent at what I do!”


BRITIN - SAME TIME


DINING ROOM


BRIAN


We are both naked, apart from our Esculpta cockrings. While we started at the table, we are now on the loveseat in the bay window feeding each other the confit salmon. I love the man to bits, but he has got to get a hold of his portion sizes, well only where food is concerned!


“Brian.” He wiggles as I tickle his cock. “I need to!”


“Want me to take it off?” I start to slowly unclip it. His cock is perpendicular to his hips, and a wonderful rhubarb red.


“How are you being so fucking calm?!” He forces his hips to stay still.


“Because I know in a few seconds you will be removing the steel and crystal butt plug and ploughing my ass.” The wiggling stops, his breathing stops, and he clips his ring back on. “I bought you one too, but…”


“Get up, turn around, hands against the wall, and stick that beautiful ass out!” He practically drags me into position, his breath hitches as he parts my cheeks. “It twinkles!” He presses it in further. “Does it feel as pretty as it looks?”


“Uh-huh!”


He kisses a trail down my back. “I am going to take it out now.”


“Less talking, more pull...oh shit!” I shout as he pulls it out in a rush, the pleasure makes my cock jerk.


I look over my shoulder and watch the hottest man in the world gaze at the plug he’s just removed and then keen as he replaces it with himself. Two seconds later, he is coating my walls and I am yelping in pleasure as he snaps off the ring and lets me cum.



Pre-dinner appetizer:

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/vegetarian-gyoza-with-spicy-dipping-sauce

Cocktail: https://makemeacocktail.com/cocktail/7390/corpse-reviver/

Starter: https://goodfood.uktv.co.uk/recipe/confit-of-salmon/

Main: http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/vodka-lemon-chicken-292955

Dessert: https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/new-sugarplums-recipe

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks