- Text Size +

CHAPTER 47 - GETTING A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE AND BEING SERVED


ALLEGHANY COUNTY AIRPORT - THIRTY MINUTES LATER


DEPARTURE LOUNGE


ETHAN


I had to take the lady to a phone shop and prove ownership before she would do a factory reset, but it is now done, and once I get on that plane, I can forget this whole sorry saga.


CORKSCREW FALLS


JEEP


JUSTIN


“You are buzzing.” Brian murmurs into my hair as he comes down from his second cumming.


“I’ll say.” I moan. “It can wait. Whoever it is, can wait.”


“Actually, I’m getting a bit hungry. You weren’t kidding about working up an appetite!” He chuckles, propping himself up on his elbows. “Shall we rinse off and then eat?”


“Mmm. Cuddle for a bit first?”


“Oh yes.” He withdraws and we kiss deeply before he sits up slightly and reaches for my phone. “I can’t help it.” He protests as he hands it to me. “I have to know if it can wait, rather than find out that it couldn’t.” I look at the message and start to seethe. “Is everything okay? You look like you have steam…”


“Ethan has admitted that he and Michael were going to sabotage the show.”


“Well, we knew that, so…”


“He has left Pittsburgh, and is going back to LA to work, and…” Now I am dumbstruck.


“And?” He prompts, so I just hand him my phone. “He’s going to be the greatest cellist in the world, just you wait and see!” He snorts as he finishes reading and puts the phone face down on the front seat.


“What do you say?”


“Okay, it could’ve waited, Brat.”


“Thank you, Twerp. Now, I do need my phone back to call the butler.”


“Butler?” He questions, nibbling my neck before sliding to my collarbone. “How very civilised.”


“Give me the phone. You said you were hungry!” I try to wriggle out from under him, but he uses his weight to hold me down.


“True, and if I am right…” He pauses and rests on one hand to look at me. “...are you seriously trying to control your stomach grumbles?”


“Just get up and let’s get ready for lunch!” I order primly, and then ignore the hungry bear growling in my stomach. “One snicker and you will be blind tasting the food!” I decide to let him off with the goofy grin and allow myself to be led into the cool water. “Oh wait, toiletries!” I rush back to the jeep and get the bag.


“You thought of almost everything!” He smirks as I join him.


“What did I forget?” I start to check my mental list.


“These…” He opens his hand to reveal our cockrings.


“When did you take them?! I was looking all over for them.”


“They are part of my surprise. Now come on, these midges are taking a rather keen interest in my nectar!”


“Waterfall now!”


MICHAEL’S HOUSE


ETHAN’S OLD ROOM


MICHAEL


I have been trying to get in touch with my attorney to see if he’s been given anymore anonymous tip offs, but he’s in court on a case, as he has other clients to deal with, who won't make his life so difficult according to his mouthy secretary. She even had the nerve to say that she has recorded the conversation so I don’t have to make up a lie in my complaint about her! If she had given me his private line like I asked, then I wouldn't have had to call her out on her snotty tone...I embellished a bit, but everyone does that.


But as I survey the destruction he has wrought and begin to clean up, I start to get really fucked off. He really did a number on this room! Then my heart starts to pound and sink at the same time, when I see a couple of my comics scattered around. Except they are not scattered, they are nailed to the fucking floor! Some collectibles have been glued together...when the fucking hell did he have time to do this?!


“Shithead! Absolute shithead! Does he have any idea what these are worth?! Oh, for fuck sake, I was going to sell those ones!” I pick up a clump of action figures, and the familiar feeling of yet another man being a major disappointment and thinking solely of himself overwhelms me. “Why do I attract such losers?!” I yell at the ceiling, and then gape because he has also stuck comics up there. I can hear my phone ringing, finally my attorney is calling me back. I rush downstairs to answer it and jab it on speaker.


“Nice of you to finally return my call.”


“Uh...is that Michael Novotny or Michael Grassi?” A woman’s voice asks.


“Yes, who is this?!”


“I have a message from Ethan for you. He was the guy that…”


“Gave you his phone…” I drawl sarcastically. “...so when did you two concoct this, on a snatch date? You looked enough like a woman when…”


“Listen, you fucking creep, he said to look in his bathroom. And whatever it is he did, you deserved it!” She hangs up and I try to call her back, but I am blocked.


Seething, I take the stairs two at a time and go into his ensuite, but can’t see anything wrong anywhere. With my butthole squinching with dread, I go to the guest bathroom but still nothing. And then I go to my ensuite and almost throw up again. He has put all my clubbing gear in the bath, and judging by that smell, soaked it with bleach!


Something else catches my attention. It is the CD cut up and glued to the surface of the mirror, and there is an envelope taped underneath. I tear it open; I thought I would save you the embarrassment of having your clubbing outfits rejected by goodwill. It is not as if you are going to be wearing them, at all, ever again. My final fuck you and fare thee badly to you is this...I have told them what we planned, so in the highly unlikely event of you remembering the tune, you won’t get near the stage as you will be arrested on sight! And there is no way that you will get in Woody’s or Babylon, but then again Chyna and Sade are astute women, for clit-bitches, so they will most likely not ban you, but will reserve the right as management to refuse you entry… But that is not my last denouement for you; it is this: I took one court burden off the table...your attorney will be in touch.


I head back to my desk and start to go through my papers and can’t think of what admin he could’ve helped with!


CORKSCREW FALLS - HALF AN HOUR LATER


JUSTIN


Okay, the christening in the jeep was great, but this...oh god….this is heaven! He presses down one more time and I scrabble my nails across the boulder as the pleasure of the cramp receding makes its delicious departure felt.


“That better?” He asks gently rubbing my calf and I nod. “Only you could get a cold water cramp just as I was about to put on the ring!”


“You can put it on now.” I husk, and my breath catches as he takes my cock in his hand, I stay my hips as they lift from the boulder, I watch heavy lidded as he takes his time to make sure it fits just right. “Perfect timing.” I sigh as he wraps the towel around my waist. “The butler is coming.”


He looks over his shoulder and licks his lips. “Gonna tell me what you ordered?”


“No, you will just have to wait and see.”


“Good afternoon, gentlemen.” The butler smiles. “I took the liberty of setting up the table under the bridge…” He points in that direction and I gasp. “...if you would care to follow me?”


We walk behind him in silence as we take in what they have done. Underneath the bridge is a gazebo with a table set for two. The curtains flutter in the breeze, and even though I planned it, I find myself somewhat choked up by the romanticism of it.


“Would you like me to light the candles, sir?” He asks, but Brian shakes his head. “A picture maybe?”


“I don’t…” I begin and swallow back tears of happiness for what it is and regret that I didn’t pack a camera.


“There is one in the small chest along with robes and slippers. The brazier is lit, just lift the lid, it is due to get chilly later on.”


“Thank you.” I murmur and wait for him to get out of sight. “I didn’t think they would do this!"


“Candles first, menu after.” I just wait for him to light them and sit down. “You may proceed, host with the most.”


“Ahem, it is a mix of dishes designed to stimulate all senses…” I swallow as he gets up and slinks towards me removing the towel. “...uh, you said you were hungry.”


“Oh I am, carry on, I am about to finish my snack from earlier.” He stands behind me. “Tilt head a little to the left please.” I squirm as his breath tickles my ear. “Is there dessert, or should I just help myself for the peachy bubble butt and cream later.” My hands tremble as he grinds his hips. “Oh you drive me insane with lust!” He growls...and then his stomach growls. “And that food smells almost as good as you. Can you read quickly and not kill the romantic mood?”


“Uh huh...spicy guacamole, pork crackling straws, gin and tonic salmon tacos, Thai spiced Scotch eggs, rainbow spring rolls and pulled duck leg with sweet chilli sauce.”


“I have changed my mind, you can have a hazelbutt and cream for dessert instead.”


I look at the table and then at him. “Dessert first?” I leer hopefully.


“Absolutely!”


ARCHIBALD AND HYDE ATTORNEYS AT LAW, PITTSBURGH - TWO DAYS LATER


JEREMY HYDE’S OFFICE


JEREMY


I stare at the worm that clearly hasn’t turned and try not to laugh at his shock and dismay.


“But why can’t you stop it?!” He demands, and looks like he wants to kill someone. I suspect that someone would be a one Ethan fucking asshole of a bastard Gold, who, according to the worm, pretended to be him and called the bank and got them to issue a check to me, payable to Agnes Stone in full and final settlement, in respect of sexual endangerment, the compromising of her chances of motherhood and emotional distress.


“Because you cleared their security checks. The check was emergency cleared, which was what I was in court to get done, as per your instructions in this email…”


He almost rips my arm off, taking the paper out of my hand. “This is preposterous! I would never have said any of that! I certainly would not have apologised for having something I didn’t fucking know about until this year!”


“But the court papers show that all three of you have the same strain, and you are on record admitting that you gave it to him and he gave it to her…”


“So he should pay her then!”


“He has. This is your culpability in this sorry farce. You took a risk and it backfired big time. As well as chlamydia, you could’ve given him anything…”


“As I have fucking said, I didn’t know I had it! I just felt…” He stops and breathes out hard. “Your job is to get me out of this shit with as little expense, admission and embarrassment to me as possible, how are you doing that?”


“My job, Mr Novotny, is to represent my clients with as little reputational damage to ourselves as possible! So far I have kept you contained, and your trial is behind closed doors. Discharge me as your attorney if you wish, but you can and you will settle the bill, either willingly or by garnishment. And considering the current impediments to your physical and fiscal freedom, I would caution against forcing me down the latter path. Then, of course, you will have to...”


“Kenton Richards, who was my original attorney, handled my claim a lot better than you have, and…”


“...and it is because of his handling and your gratitude for it that he was able to leave the firm and the profession, with his reputation just about intact.”


“Wh...what do you mean by that?”


“Archibald and Hyde, as we are now called, do not do things the way Mr Richards did with certain clients. Oh, you weren't the only one who benefitted from his services, but you were the only one stupid enough to....absolve him, and, thereby, the firm, of any impropriety, in writing. So when, I mean if, you lose this case we can appeal the verdict. But, in the interim, we will follow proper procedures.”


“Proper…”


“Yes. In the matter of Agnes Stone. I consider it resolved and the court may look favourably upon Ethan’s act of fraud, I mean, your admission of culpability. Don’t you agree?”


All he does is look green, swallow hard and nod.









http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/spicy-guacamole-36401

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spiced-pork-crackling-straws

https://www.sainsburysmagazine.co.uk/recipes/mains/gin-and-tonic-salmon-tacos

http://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/recipe/thai-spiced-scotch-eggs

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/vegan-rainbow-spring-rolls

https://www.gressinghamduck.co.uk/recipes/pulled-duck-leg-with-a-sweet-chilli-sauce

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.