- Text Size +

CHAPTER 50 - CAPITULATION, STAKING A CLAIM AND PREDATOR BECOMES PRAY


OPERA HOUSE ROOF


JUSTIN


I close the door to the stairs and then head to the edge of the roof, and, sure enough, Daph and Noel are leaving and quickly! My embarrassed thoughts are soon replaced when I turn around and stare at Brian.


“I know you think that my cock is long, but it is not that long! Come back here!” Brian demands imperiously from the sofa bed, where he is on his knees with an impressive wood pointing at me.


“Hello, sailor!” I call out, approaching him. “Permission to cum aboard?”


“Permission granted. Immediately, if not sooner!” He growls and wraps his long fingers around himself. “Unless, of course, you would rather watch?” I gulp. “I do believe you would, wouldn't you?”


“Uh huh.” My mouth is dry with longing to either suck his cock or his tongue.


“Come closer.” He whispers, and starts to stroke himself.


“Is that nice?” I moan as his pearly pre-cum glints in the sunlight.


“Mmmm.” He moans, then catches his tongue between his teeth.


“Better than when I do it?” He raises an eyebrow and groans. “I want you to imagine that it is me…” His eyes bore into my very soul and he nods. “...it is me holding your burgeoning cock just right isn’t it?” I sit on the edge of the bed. His breath catches. “Look how much bigger your head is with your foreskin pulled back...look at it.” Subconsciously I reach for myself. “Nice and red, it must feel so fucking hot as my fingers just feather it, like angel kisses…”


“Yeah.” He sighs as my fingers work their magic on him.


“Must not neglect the balls, my-oh-my they taste great! The feel of them throbbing and pulsing in my mouth...oh so great…”


“Shit...hot…” He mutters, and starts to reach behind himself.


“Straight in, no pause, I want to feel you suck my fingers deep inside you, deep inside that hot, tight ass, reach for it...reach for that nirvana of nerves that will take you to heaven.”


“Unnnnh!” He yelps as he plunges into himself and judging by that glassy expression he has hit it. “Do...do…” He chants writhing on his fingers, his face wreathed in ecstasy.


I scramble behind him and the sight that greet me makes me ring my cock tightly and just stare. His cheeks are twitching and quivering, his fingers are slick with his juices, the pre-cum is dripping freely onto the bedding. His mewling is like music to my ears, I stay his hand and his thighs tremble. Slowly, very slowly, I pull his fingers out and then push my cock in.


“Holy…” He grunts as I am finally seated. “...move. Move.” He stutters his voice breaking with pleasure.


“No. Clench. Push again me, make it…” All words stop as he does that and I feel like I am pushing against molten lava such is the heat. “...ohonoho!” I garble to the sky as I throw my head back.


“Mwhsufbrh!”


“Yeaaaaahhhhn!”


Then there is silence, nothing not even our breathing, and as if in slow motion we sink to the mattress.


“That was a special occasion fuck!” He gasps out.


“I am not moving for a few hours.” I murmur into his neck and he chuckles before reaching back to slap my butt. “Hey! I have just given you a special! No smacking!”


“You will only gripe if you get cold. Besides, have something for you.” He wiggles his butt. “Still hard nice...uh-uh…” He whimpers as I swivel back, and then, with a kiss to his shoulder, withdraw. He lifts his arm and I crawl under then he pulls me closer. “Want it?” He blinks slowly and I can see like me, he just wants to sleep.


“It can keep till later.” I reach for the sheet and cover us up, he nods tiredly and with a slack kiss to my forehead we soon doze off.


NOEL’S HOUSE


LOUNGE


NOEL


Food forgotten. Margaritas forgotten. It started with us giggling over their antics and her swatting me in the face with a cushion for saying that Justin is going to end up wearing his dick down to a stump at this rate! We moved at the same time, and I remembered what she told me, so am gently exploring the sweetness of her mouth and so far so good! She shifts a bit and I end up between her legs; we both notice and our kisses slow until we are just gazing at each other.


“We don't have to.” She tells me softly.


“Do you want to?” I can hear the plea in my voice and hope it doesn’t show on my face too much.


“Have you…”


“Once or twice, but it wasn’t the great…” Her eyes widen and a smile plays around her lips, then I realise that wasn't what she was asking! “...I mean, yes, I have got something.”


“Well since you said it, why wasn’t it?” She slides her hands up the back of my tee, her fingers gently teasing my skin, as I think about it. “Were you a man about this?” She grins but I don’t understand the question and it shows. “Do tits then snatch then plunge?”


“Ah I see. I had a bit more finesse than that, but…”


“Yes, you did?” She chuckles, and I am relieved to see lust and laughter in her eyes. “So what do you like?” I am at a loss for a few seconds. “Okay, what don’t you like?”


“Ass play.”


“Wha...ewww! No, there would be none of that!” She shudders. “But why don’t you?”


“I like the main event, not the lead up, so I top.”


“You’re an ass-virgin?”


“No...” I nip the tip of her nose gently. “...I just top all the time!”


“So, no ass-play, what else?”


“Toe sucking.”


“What is...? Where do you find these people?!”


“I don’t.” I chuckle. “They find me. Never have I gotten away so quickly...he made this great play of taking off my shoes, and then I felt it... a very big and very wet tongue over my big toe!”


“My g-spot has now relocated to Outer Mongolia!” She guffaws and throws her head back and that gives me an opportunity to kiss her neck. “Hmm...it seems to be making a return journey...Daph likes this neck kissing thing…”


“You smell very nice.” I murmur between kisses.


“Your kissing is very nice.” She murmurs back.


“How far away is it?” I whisper in her ear.


She will be back by the time we get to the bedroom…” Her eyes glitter with desire so we head upstairs hand in hand.


BABYLON - NEXT MORNING


OFFICE


CHYNA


“Is there something in the air here?” I query as Xin and Tinklebell shuffle behind the desk. I pick up a pair of jeans and raise an eyebrow. “They undo at the back, why are you completely naked?”


“Uh...want to get that one, honey?” Tinklebell blushes.


“Honey is it? There is clearly something in the water in Babylon for my staff and Pittsburgh’s finest to be fraternising in such a ribald manner. And in my office too...”


“Um, in fairness...it is the communal off…” He falters as I drop his jeans and cross my arms.


“Xin, you really need to get your eyes tested for colourability. The green door is the communal office, the blue…” I point for emphasis. “...is my office.”


“Oh.” He goes crimson.


“And oh, you are still naked. Kindly dress yourselves.” I retort brusquely, but just can’t keep a straight face. “Breathe easy and fuck safely boys...proceed. I shall lock the door.”


“Ooh you are a one!” Xin exclaims in relief and comes around the desk. “Now hurry out of here, let him finish what I started!”


I stop dead in my backtracking and stare at Tinklebell, not only because he tops but he is also enormous! “Where the hell have you...how the hell have you been hiding that thing?!”


“Why do you think I have a bell? Advance warning of the meat-beast! And all natural!” He grins, and I am too stunned to do anything but nod, wince, and walk out!


VIC AND DEBS HOUSE - MID-MORNING


SEWUDYING ROOM


DEBS


“You disappointed deep down that I helped him?” I ask Vic as he's been so quiet.


“Not for the act itself, because I understand it, but don’t ask…”


“Oh, Vic! No, I haven’t…”


“Haven't what?” His voice is cool and crisp...just like he used to use on Michael.


“Forgiven him, nor do I trust him. It was an act of human kindness, not an act of mother to son.”


“Oh, thank God!” He leaps up and hugs me fiercely. Now I know how other people feel when I hug them! I rub his back at the first shudder and gently manoeuvre us to the sofa.


“Come on, sweetheart, sit, let’s sit, don’t let me go though…” My voice thickens so much as his tears soak my shoulder that I have to stop for a few seconds. “...on two bend the knees. Two.” He hiccups a tiny laugh as we sit down but is soon crying again. “That's it, honey, let it all out.” I wait for him to calm down in silence.


“I can’t believe what he tried to do, but I can. Wonder when…”


“Wondering won’t change the situation, in fact, it could make it worse, so…”


“Did you know?” He looks at me carefully and I sigh, he starts to move away looking very hurt.


“Wait. I had my suspicions that Michael liked Rodney a bit more than he let on, but it was always you and only you for Rodney. And then he changed, and…well actually they both did.” I start to draw from my memory and slowly start to nod. “I think it must have happened before your…”


“Anniversary?”


“Yeah, but why’d you think that?”


“I noticed it too. He completely changed the way he was around Michael. At first I thought it was because of the way that Michael was being, do you remember?”


“Yeah, and it wasn’t a quick switch it was a…”


“Slow build up. An aside there, an insult here and then BLAM a freeze out!” I go to the cart that Ted bought us on our room opening day, fully stocked I might add, and pour us both a glass of red. “Do you think he is serious, about stopping I mean?”


“Part of me believes it, but no. No, I don’t think he is.”


“Me neither.” I sip quietly, savouring the taste. “We must get a crate of these.”


“So how you going to do it?”


“Do what?” I am puzzled.


“Tell him that we’re set to be millionaires, of course?”


“We’re millionaires what do you mean we?”


“You told me you wanted help with the money you earned right?”


“What have you done, Vic?”


“Invested a portion for you, so in five years’ time, it should be worth…let me see, $50 grand in stock, times that over a five year period, provided you don't touch it of course. Well, it equals that.” He turns the calculator to me and I am shellshocked. “So? When?”


“After I change my will to make…?”


“Change it? Change it to what?”


“Like I said, I don’t believe him, so he is out and Liberty Avenue is in!”


“Cheers to that!” He raises his glass heavensward. “And cheers to you, darling Rodney, for not saying anything, thereby saving me from jail...because I would’ve had a damn good go at killing him!”


JEREMY’S RESIDENCE - LATE AFTERNOON


BACK GARDEN


JEREMY


“AS I SAID, MR NOVOTNY...” I scream into the phone. “...SETTLE! YOU AGREED TO FUCKING SETTLE! WHIMPERING LIKE SOME WHIPPED DOG! WE ARE SETTLING! IF YOU ARE FEELING BRAVE THEN COME TO ME FOR THE MONEY YOU THINK YOU ARE OWED!”


I kick the football hard and it ricochets against the fence before narrowly missing me on the rebound.


“Did you expect anything else?” Becky, my wife, asks sadly and tiredly.


“But you should’ve heard him, Becks, he sounded truly frightened.”


“Babe, he managed to fool everyone, yes with help, for years. I have a suggestion, if you would consider it?”


“We have just managed to restore our reputation in the eyes of our peers, and…”


“I know. But you are getting an ulcer, and I know you want to restore the balance of integrity, so do that.”


“Meaning?”


“You settle.”


“That's what I am doing, well hoping that he is going to do.”


“No Jez, settle. You settle.”


I pause and think about it. There were incredulous murmurings when we took him back as a client, but I was determined to right the wrong, but not to the cost of my health. And having experienced that call, even though I said I would call him tomorrow, he called me at home saying he had changed his mind. This was after I had ignored his calls to my cell...and he is not going intrude into my marriage.


“You're right as usual. We will take the hit on the bill, but I will tell him tomorrow.”


“Thank goodness.”


“How long…”


“The moment you took his case.”


KINNETIC - NEXT MORNING


BRIAN’S OFFICE


BRIAN


“You got one too?” I point to the beautifully wrapped box in Cyn’s hands, and, on spotting Ted coming down with a similar one, I heave a sigh of relief. “It is not him. Ted! Come in here!”


“Ah snap!” He shakes his box at us.


“Who did you think it was from?” Cyn never misses a thing!


“Adam.” They both gape and I rub my face. “I am going to tell Justin as soon as I get home…”


“Tell me what?” The man of the moment, who is going to be pissed, also has a box and closes the door behind him.


“I told him to fuck off when he called the first time, and thought he understood…”


“Michael?!” He exclaims his face furious.


“No, Adam. He’s been calling, he left a message saying he is sending me something.”


“And you thought…” He questioned softly though he still looks pissed.


“Yeah. Sorry I didn’t tell you as soon as he called.”


“But?”


“No but, I am sorry, that’s it.”


“You can’t go back there like that, sir!” Is yelled.


“He’s expecting me like this!” Is yelled back, and I freeze as I recognise Adam’s voice.


“Jus…” He puts the box down and takes off his jacket. “...uh, what are you doing?”


“Expecting him!” He growls and takes off his top and then his pants before standing behind the door.


“Brian!” Adam calls out as he comes in completely naked. “I knew th…” He falters when he sees Cyn and Ted, but jumps almost to the ceiling when Justin slams the door shut.


“That?! You expect him to dump this for whatever the hell your scrawny ass and infected dick has to offer?!”


Incredible! My man is incredible!


Adam whips around, and although I should be enormously fucked off at his gasp of admiration, I know it well, I am too busy being turned on. Seems that Justin is finding this just as thrilling as I am, as his dick begins to fill, “Brian, babe, come and suck me off.”


“I…” Ted begins, but an imperceptible shake of her head halts him.


“My pleasure.” I growl, and yank off my tie as I approach before I drop to my knees.


“Brian!” Adam exclaims in horror. “You can’t do this…”


I look up at Justin and smile, “Can and will.” I murmur before nuzzling his bush and then feeding his cock down my throat.


“Jesus.” Cyn breathes, and then the only sound that exists for me is the ratcheting up of his breathing, his little cries of pleasure, and my slurping and sucking.


“Mmmm!” My eyes snap open when he winds his fingers into my hair. “Oh close!” He keens, and less than a minute later, he goes rigid and starts to cum. I feel my cock throb, but now is not my time. I press him back against the door and only release him when he stops trembling. Slowly I stand and pull him into my arms. He tilts up his face, so I kiss him slowly.


“Let me out!” Adam shouts.


“You could've left at any time.” Cyn snipes. “Here is the other door, all you had to do was ask.”


“Let me show you the way.” Ted orders.


I break off the kiss when I hear the door slam and look down at him. “Forgiven?”


“Yes.” He pressed himself closer.


“How’d you get him here?” I feel something being draped on my shoulder, it is his pants. “Thanks!”


“You’re welcome, and Justin...brilliant, just brilliant!” Cyn chuckles, and closes the door behind her.


“Need some help?” I snicker as he yawns into my shoulder then nods. “You going to tell me?” I steer him to the sofa then help him into his pants. He settles against my chest and takes my hand and entwines our fingers.


“There was nothing to forgive, really. Yeah, I was annoyed when I saw his name flash up, and briefly I went there but when I said you have a message and you told me your code, just like that, I was okay. But oh, the nerve of the scroat!”


“Scroat?”


“It is either an old English money term or short for scrotum. And that is one thing he definitely is and that is short a scrotum!” I snicker and kiss his shoulder. “So why did you?”


“One, because I love sucking you off, and, two…”


“He didn’t think you would, especially with Cyn and Ted here.”


“Mmm.”


I look at my watch and reach for the blanket. “Sleep, my Brat.” He turns on his side, then squirrels up to bestow a sweet kiss. “Will wake you in an hour...ouch! Okay, two hours!”


“What a good Twerp you are.”


MICHAEL’S HOUSE - TWO DAYS LATER, EVENING


LOUNGE


MICHAEL


“GET THE FUCK OUT!” I yell, and hope he just does that as he has a good few pounds on me!


“Oh, for fuck sake, what are you being so precious about?!” Adam yells.


“You didn’t know about the chlamydia, and now you want to bareback because we both have it? Like that makes it fucking okay?!”


“But it felt good, didn’t it? Having my hot wet dick in your ass?” He starts to come towards me and I back up.


“I said leave!”


“I am sick and tired of people in this for shit hick city turning me down. First Brian, and now you. I need to get my needs met, and you are going to help!”


“No I won’t!” I shout and grab my phone. “I am calling the police now…”


He stops advancing and sways a bit before bending over and puking over my carpet, when he finishes he looks bleary eyed at me. “Need water.”


“Hello, police? This is Michael Novotny of…”


“Give me the phone, you fucking moron!” He bellows, rushing at me, but I step to the side and in his drunken state he can't adjust his speed and crashes to the floor then goes still.


“MR NOVOTNY! MR NOVOTNY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” Is screamed down the phone.


“Yes.” I reply as I run out of the house. “I think he has knocked himself out, I didn’t touch him I swear!”


“Where are you now?!”


“In the front garden.”


“Can you get to a neighbour’s house?!”


“No. I...I can get somewhere else…” I run to the front door and bang it shut then lock it from the outside so he can’t get out. “...I’ve locked him in.”


“Good that’s good. Now get to where you can get to and let us handle the rest okay?”


“Yes, okay.” I reply, and hang up then pray that Ma and Uncle Vic will let me in.

Chapter End Notes:

Please, if reviewing, be kind and constructive. Thanks.