- Text Size +

CHAPTER 53 - LOOKING AT THE MAN IN THE MIRROR...HOPING HE CAN MAKE A CHANGE


THRUHELL4HEAVEN STUDIOS - A WEEK LATER


STUDIO


CHYNA


All eyes are straight ahead as I walk around my Studs and Staffs, who are standing in front me naked, with their backs to the mirror. I cast a critical eye over them. I have had them in the studio every day because I want them all as perfect as I can get them.


“Looking good. How you feeling?” Nobody says anything, they stare fixedly ahead. “Guys, you were in a sauna naked before, what's with the shyness now?”


“We were hungover then.” Emmett points out.


“Oh, for heaven…” I bluster, and then strip off. “...turn around or I will show you how good a job my surgeon did and then rub it against…”


“Turning!” David whips around and the rest quickly follow, they have learned that I don't mess about. “Jesus. I look…”


“Yes you do.” Alexi smiles at him.


“High-high-high!” Brian leers. “Thank you, Chyna, thank you!”


“You look like you are made of granite.” Emmett drools over Drew. “I mean, you were good before, but...um Chyna how soon can we uh…”


“An hour!” I tell him, and giggle at their looks of crushing disappointment as I put my clothes back on. “So your bodies are honed, the routine is pretty much there, we need to discuss topiary.”


“Topiary?” Justin is gazing, correction slavering, over Brian.


“Yeah, guys you can get dressed now. So topiary, you need to be hair free. Wax, whatever way, but do not shave; risk of cut, but hair free.”


“How far ahead?” Brian looks down at his crotch and then at Justin who is looking a little uneasy. “What’s…” His eyebrows shoot up. “...how do you keep it so neat?”


“I do it.” Daph answers, and we are gobsmacked. “Just neaten it, he refuses to let me…”


“Daphne!” Justin cuts her off before clearing his throat. “I have very soft hair, and…”


“It's true, he does.” Daph chimes in, earning a fiery glare.


“And sensitive skin!” He continues. “No way am I letting hot wax near my other favourite cockspittle.”


“Cockspittle?” Cyn snickers.


“Yeah, since we are doing it raw, we have to…”


“Got it, we got it!” Drew chuckles. “So back to Brian’s actual question.”


“At least a week, so basically the weekend, give everything time to calm down, those trousers have no leeway. Speaking of leeway, has anyone heard from Vic and Debs?” There is a tense silence. “What’s happened?”


“You know what happened to Xin…sorry sweetie, of course you do.” Emmett pats my arm. “Well, he gave full disclosure, wrote a statement admitting all he did.”


“You are pissing with me!” I am not convinced of this.


“Yeah, we believe that as much as you do, especially as he was arrested peeping in at them!” Daph growls. “I got a punch in before the cops came though!”


“Jesus. Why does he do this shit? So where are Vic and Debs then?”


“Oh, sorry, Florida. He went to see them, but after this latest round of behaviour, they took off so he doesn't come crying wolf’s tears over the milk he spilt.”


“You guys go and reap the benefits of your bodies. No scratches, bites or bruises!”


“Are you okay?” Drew frowns. “You’re letting us go as in go, we can go?”


“Yep, take advantage while you can, I have someone else to inflict pain on.”


TINKLEBELL’S APARTMENT - TWO HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


TINKLEBELL


“I am not asleep.” He murmurs as I quietly put the iced tea down. “Come sit with me.”


“I have to put the…”


“We're going to have to talk about it sometime, why not now?”


“I have only been that scared twice in my life. My first AIDS test…”


“It comes with the job, and if you can't hack that, then let's…”


“Xin, be quiet. You need to hear the second time I was afraid.”


“Sorry, when was that?”


“The first time we slept together…”


Start of flashback

TINKLEBELL’S APARTMENT - SIX MONTHS PRIOR


LOUNGE


My mouth is glued to his, his kiss is obliterating every memory of previous kisses. My attempt to move his mouth from mine is stymied by him shifting just a little bit to pin me to the sofa. “Medd to ndhrhe.” I mumble round his tongue, and slowly we part.


“Inhale real quick, need to go back to that.” He orders with a wolfish grin, then he raises his eyebrow. “And you are both in agreement!”


“Yeah, about that.” I stop his delicious descent back to my lips and he frowns. “Are we going to…”


“Absolutely! And sooner rather than later. As in...”


“Eleven by three at its fullest.”


“No you are not! Nobody is that big!” He sits up and gestures to my crotch. “I think it is time for show and tell.” Sighing, I stand up and shuck my pants down and he stares at me, his eyes getting wider and wider. My dick gets softer and softer as he continues to look terrified.


“Like I said, eleven by three and eight by two when not. I prefer to top, but don’t get much opportunity and then there’s...”


“That. Needs to be inside me now.” He says it so quietly at first I think I mishear him.


“Pardon?”


“Needs to be inside me.” He repeats, his eyes slowly travelling up to lock with mine.


I step out of my pants, turn around and leave the room. “You want it, you follow it.”


“No.” He calls out, and that makes me return to the room. “Not it, I want you. Never ever call yourself, or any part of you...it.”


“What would you have me call this?”


“The beast.” He leers. “My beast. Now up we go!”


Twenty minutes later he is smacking my hip but I can't move. I daren’t. I can’t believe for the first time in years I am topping, and what I am hearing is not stop, oh god no, too much.


“Tink, move. Please move!” Xin pleads, and pushes back more.


“Oh, Xin!” I moan as I sink in.


“Uh! Hellfire! You are in my throat!” I stop. “And that's where I want you, now plunder my ass!”


I open my eyes some time later and realise that where I am is not where I started. I am in the bath and cool water is showering down. Slowly I sit up and the door is thrown open. “Oh thank Mao!” Xin exclaims, clambers in with me holding a glass of iced water.


“Mao?” I mutter, and blink a couple of times as he is looking a little fuzzy. “What happened?”


“You fainted.” He holds the glass and I take a couple of big gulps. “You came and then went.”

End of flashback


“Not seeing the afraid part. So you fainted when we had sex, some folks do, and…”


“I have a heart murmur. It's another reason I don’t top that often.” He stops drinking. “It comes with me, and if you can’t hack that.”


“But you topped in Babylon.”


“That was a quickie. It’s not as draining.”


“Oh.” He looks contemplative before clearing his throat. “Do you take pills or something?”


“Pills and I have to…” He reaches for his phone and starts to lick his lips. “...and you are doing what?”


“Setting a topping date.” He starts to count on his hand. “So just before Studs and Staffs, I get to feast on the beast.”


“I take it we’re good with each other’s foibles?” I push him forward so I can get behind him.


“Yep.”


“As a matter of interest, what are you going to do about Novotny?” He rubs his lump. “More ice for it?”


“No. It’s fine, annoying, like him, but unlike him, fine. As for what we're going to do, we've charged him with assault, cause and effect as well as another one of voyeurism.”


“Voyeur...who the hell this time?”


“Same. Claims he was coming around to apologise.”


“Bullshit!” I seethe. “Do you know where he is? Nobody has seen him for a while.”


“37th.” He chuckles. “Duke could not be trusted according to Carl.”


“They put him in jail?!” I scramble for my phone. “When is he out?!”


“This afternoon. Tink, you are not going round!”


“Oh, I know that! I have you to look after, but Chyna doesn’t! She couldn't get it out of Carl.”


“Hey, that was sneaky!”


“But effective!”


MICHAEL’S HOUSE - TWO HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


MICHAEL


A week, seven hellish days of which I was in jail for four of them. I never felt so wretched or abandoned in my life! I try Ma and Uncle Vic again, but get the same message from them; if this is Michael, stop calling and filling our voicemail box with your ‘because you’re a shit and did it for giggles’ excuses. Leave us alone! Anyone else, please leave a message!


I hang up and turn on the TV. After half an hour’s channel flicking, I am about to settle on a movie when the door raps hard. I start to turn the volume up and ignore it, when I hear my name being shouted, or I think I do.


“OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR I WILL KICK IT IN!”


The next thing I hear there is a loud bang as whoever it is kicks the door.


“OPEN UP, YOU ASSHOLE! I AM PART MAN AND ALL BITCH, I WILL FUCKING KICK IT IN!”


I run to open it then find myself being pushed back inside by a furious Chyna.


“You prick! You absolute prick! For you to chase them out of the Avenue, why I oughta turn you inside out!”


“What are you talking about?!”


“They have left! Moved! Gone! And all because of you!”


“What do you…”


“Florida, that’s where they have gone!”


“Flori…”


“Da! Yeah there, the Sunshine State, all the more brighter because you are not there casting your nasty shadow of hatred, turpitude and cowardice over them!”


“I didn’t…”


“Yeah you did. You are a calculating conniving little Snicket! I hate you, I hate you more than the bullies that blighted my life before I became me! I hate you more than the Klan! If I could expunge you and get away with it, I would. Outside of my family, the people that were there for me, always and for everyone, were Vic and Debs. For you to chase away the support system that is the only one, for some, on The Avenue has is despicable! They do everything to keep the fags, the freaks, and the whatevers safe from doing harm to themselves, and now they are fucking gone!”


“I tried to say sorry! I did! I tried!”


“Not hard enough!” She steps away from me. “A disgrace, an absolute disgrace.”


After she slams out of the house I slide down to the floor sobbing. “I didn’t mean for you to leave! I didn’t! I will fix it, I promise!”


CHYNA


I slowly and quietly close the letter box then stand up. “There, I knew there was a heart in there somewhere. Now, for the love of God, follow through.” I sigh, shake myself and head back to Isla, because I need a cookie and a cuddle.


BRITIN - NEXT DAY, EVENING


SPARE BEDROOM


JUSTIN


“Blow on it!” I order firmly while covering my crotch.


“I can’t blow on it! If I blow on it, it will harden and the point is to apply when soft!”


“It is going to burn!”


“It will be warmer than usual for a minute, and…”


“Minute! You said seconds!” I back away from him.


“A minute is seconds, now stop being so precious!”


“I am not being fucking precious, I am trying to not get burnt by boiling hot fucking lava!” I scowl at his lip twitch. “You do not wax!”


“Would you prefer me to?”


“Yes!” I declare.


“Then why the hell didn't you say so?!” He stalks to the free standing mirror and puts the pot of wax on the side, then puts his foot on the stool. He takes a scoop of the wax and applies it to his hair. Two seconds later he whips it off. Then he applies another scoop and soon, even though he does hiss and wince, he is hair free...and looks enormous, red but enormous!


“Want to do the rest?”


“Rest?”


“Yep, the crack part, I don’t need to do back.”


“You wax there?!” I gasp, and like a Brian seeking missile I head towards him. “What do I do?”


“Let me get in position…”


Ten minutes later I am holding his hand while he applies the wax to my virgin skin. “Ouch motherfucker!” I yelp as he rips off the hair.


“Think of the greater good.” He murmurs against my lips.


Another ten minutes later I am admiring my cock in the mirror. “Seriously, look at me!”


“Very impressive.” He husks in my ear. “But there is one tiny little downside to looking this good right now…”


I lock eyes with him for a few seconds before it hits me. “I am topping at dawn!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.