- Text Size +

CHAPTER 57 - YOU CAN'T BREAK THESE CHAINS...NO YOU WON'T BE FREE

 

BRITIN - SATURDAY MID-AFTERNOON

 

KITCHEN

 

JUSTIN

 

I have absolutely adored these last couple of evenings because I have done nothing but look after Brian. He has vacillated between relief and annoyance over what happened to Adam, especially now that the buffoon wants to apologise for all he did. When Ted called to tell us that then when Chyna explained what she has planned, we had to go shopping. I love rush deliveries!

 

“Are we getting ready separately tonight?” He rubs his chin, which has a smattering of stubble, it was lovely to feel on my thighs last night and on my ass this morning. Am sorely, pardon the pun, tempted to ask him to leave it like that always.

 

“Yes. I will be in the lower lounge, and no peeking until we get there.”

 

“Awww do we hafta?” He whines.

 

“Yes we hafta.” I stand on tiptoes and kiss his collarbone. “Does your outfit allow for some food?”

 

“You still have cream inside? To quote you from last night, you have sucked me dry!”

 

“I was talking about actual food, but now I feel the need to use my regenerative powers.”

 

“Hmm, would the need be holding you, feeling so grateful and loved right now?”

 

“Not quite…”

 

“How could I have forgotten? Horny. Grateful, loved and horny.”

 

“Yes, it would be, and how could you? Disgraceful behaviour!” I grind up against him.

 

“Are you sure? You’re not too tender?”

 

“Uh huh. A bit but I love the burn you give me…”

 

“Okay, but how about you burn me instead?”

 

“Disco inferno.” I murmur, and he looks puzzled. “The Tramps. Burn baby burn disco inferno, burn baby burn…”

 

“Ah, got it. Go to it.” I push him towards the loveseat, my cock already filling. “I think you might get a bit sore on that, the cushion…”

 

“So you don't want to try my take on a kneeling cowboy?” He smoulders and licks his lips. “I lie almost flat, leaning on my elbows, and you ride my cock horse...facing away from me.” He starts to push me down while kissing me. “Less theory and more practice?” I murmur.

 

“Much much more.” He licks my lips then sits astride me. “Ready?”

 

“Always.” He reaches back for me. “Want some help?” I tease and get a chastising look. “You’re locked onto my dick, always sorry for...oh!”

 

“Nev...never forget.” He groans as I breach his first ring. I can’t take my eyes off the hedonistic vision in front of me. Slowly he lowers, and once again I send a message of thanks to Chyna for the wall bag exercises. “You too?” He stops, and although he doesn’t look at me, I know he’s smirking. “Wall bag?”

 

“Yeah, now move.” As I watch my glistening cock disappear into his hotness, I know I won't last long.  “So sexy!”

 

“Burn baby burn!” He chants.

 

“Disco inferno!” I cry out and pulse inside him.

 

“Burned that mother down!” He yowls, and coats my feet before he sinks onto my legs and my elbows give out.

 

Five minutes later, we are slowly disengaging and there it is...the light in his eyes that says he’s back.

 

TED’S HOUSE

 

BEDROOM

 

TED

 

I swap hands behind my back as Petal tries to grab the email that Chyna sent to me, which details what is going to happen. “No, now behave!” I tell him firmly, but, of course, he tries again. “Bl...Petal, please, it is a good thing, can you just wait?”

 

“No, as you know where you are concerned I am very impatient. A clue may stop me being so grabby?”

 

“Hmmm. Okay, one clue. It involves showing something.”

 

“That could be anything! A better clue!” He demands, shaking me slightly, much to my amusement.

 

“Has Chyna ever done wrong by you?” He shakes his head. “And she loves The Avenue?” He nods. “And hates him for all he did.” Again nodding. “Do you know that she once suggested that a capsaicin laced sound be dropped down his urethra?” Reflex ball cupping. “So it is going to be good whatever she does, right?”

 

“I can wait.” He concedes. “She seriously said that.”

 

“Yep, my dick hid behind my eyeballs for a good ten minutes.”

 

MICHAEL’S HOUSE - TWO HOURS LATER

 

LOUNGE

 

MICHAEL

 

As a reflex I reach for my phone to tell Ma that I am going to Babylon, but then remember I no longer have to do that. I have to admit to feeling very sorry for myself, and a part of me wants the others in this to take responsibility and take it willingly, like I have, not for me to have to drop them in it.

 

For example, there’s Jerry. I know you should not speak ill of the dead, but if he had just given me that extra mark then I would’ve been the assistant manager, working in the basement of luxury. But no, he had to stand by those damn assessment scores! Bob, at least, said that I have superb blowing skills, but then again he was willing to let me swing on my own for this! I start to close up the house. I am virtually living downstairs now, the only time I go upstairs is to use the bathroom.

 

The door knocking gets my attention and I smile as I open it. “Officer Stuart, I presume?” He nods. “Great, thank you for coming so quickly.”

 

“You said it was tripping out and flashing and you didn't want anyone to have the wrong idea...” He replies as he checks the panel by the door. “Have you been kicking this?”

 

“No, it might have got damaged when I was moving stuff into the garage. I am putting stuff in storage for…”

 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…” He interrupts dismissively. “...go and sit down, won't be long, just need to go to the car.”

 

“Okay!” I call back as I settle down on the sofa and roll up my trouser leg. When they put the tag on me at Jezza’s insistence, I could not believe it! Here I am, willing to make restitution and take responsibility, and they put me on a tag, which itches like hell! I look at it with disgust. “With these modern times and technology, you’d think they would make it better looking and more discreet!” I look down the hallway and can see the squad car through the open door. “He could’ve parked a little back from the house as well!” I grumble. “What will the neighbours think? One of the benefits of living here, is that they don’t know The Avenue. If anyone asks tomorrow, I will think of something.”

 

I see him coming back inside and lean back against the sofa.

 

“Okay, let me see here.” He stares at the tag and then at me. “What’s going on? It looks fine to me!”

 

“It itches and it is too tight.” I look doe eyed at him, it always worked with Ma. “I just want it loosened a bit so I can put some cream on it.” I point to the jar of ointment, which is next to me and just so happens to have money protruding from it. “And then you can redo it, just not as tight, or not at all…”

 

“Not at all?” He sits back on his haunches. “What do you mean?”

 

“You can come with me if you like, to make sure I behave and abide to the strict rules, well most of them.” I reach for my wallet. “This is just so ugly and uncomfortable. I don’t see why I have to have one on. I am not a crim…”

 

“Criminal? You are not a criminal you say? As for the tag, the point is to show people who the criminals are, and, make no mistake about it, you are one.” Jeremy's voice chills me to the bone. “So, do you want to explain what is going on?”

 

“I...just didn’t want to have to wear it tonight.” I mutter, my face aflame. “I would’ve taken it with me…”

 

“Uh huh. So with the court mandated tag off, you were going to go straight to Babylon tonight, and stay there, weren’t you?”

 

“Yes I was…”

 

“Well, just to make sure of that....” My heart sinks further as Officer Crawford strides into the room twirling handcuffs around his fingers. “...stand up! Wrists out!”

 

“Let’s go!” Jeremy retorts once they are clapped on, and, with a sharp jerk, I am led out. I bow my head as what I feared would happen has, the neighbours are gawking and pointing. I watch from inside the squad car as he and Officer Stuart speak for a few minutes before Jeremy joins Officer Crawford and I in the car.

 

For a few minutes neither of them say anything, then he clears his throat. “He’s fine, thanks for asking.” Officer Crawford bitches, so I resist the temptation to point out that if he wasn't I would be charged with murder and just nod.

 

“So, Jeremy, what happens to me now?”

 

He looks at me with contempt before tapping the dashboard in front of him. “I go home after you are put in the cells until Officer Crawford is your date tonight.” I gape at him. “Rodney was one of their finest, both as a cop and a mentor. And you were prepared, again, to besmirch a dead man’s character. I can’t wait to see the back of you in that lovely orange jumpsuit! So, you want to tell me the reasoning this time?” Jeremy asks rubbing his chin.

 

“Everyone has their price.”

 

“No, everyone doesn’t...this will be submitted as evidence, but will most probably be held on file.”

 

“What will?” I look between the two of them.

 

“Attempted bribery.” Officer Crawford replies. “You have just admitted to us that you were going to pay him either monetarily or sexually to take it off, correct?” My stomach churns as I sink back into the seat and I wish this journey would never end. “I am going to take your silence as a yes…”

 

“Silence? Wait! You didn’t read me my…”

 

“You came willingly and your attorney here will attest to that.” He says as he pulls up outside the precinct. “You going to get out in the same manner.”

 

I shuffle to the sidewalk side and wait for him to open the door.

 

BABYLON - FOURS LATER

 

CHYNA

 

We are on the edge of freedom! Sade is giving the bar and booths their final check. I am on decks, of course, making sure we have appropriate kicking ass and causing shame music.

 

“Wowser wowser yowser!” Sade coos as she nods her approval at the perfection that is Babylon. Soon The Avenue will be perfect too.

 

“Looking good, and judging by that smile you is feeling gorgeous!” I call out, as a looking happier in months Ted comes in wearing a peony emblazoned tee and a leather kilt, followed by Blake, wearing the same style kilt but his tee has cherry blossoms on it. “Okay, the tees I kinda get, but the kilts?” I ask as they come grinning up to me.

 

“In honour of Jerry. He had a Scottish father.”

 

“And they will be dancing the jig now.” Blake finishes.

 

“Got it.”

 

“Can we open or we waiting for everyone else?” Marlon asks as he checks the feeds.

 

“Waiting. Have a little pre-curse-him drink for us all.” I grin and point behind them. “I take it you sent an email about the kilts?”

 

“Yes.” Ted blushes a bit as Tinkle and Xin join us. He’s still on medical rest, but that has nothing to do with the incident...Tinkle got vigorous and jarred his back on the downstroke, he told his doctor he fell out of bed!

 

“And here.” He hands me a bag, which I hadn’t seen. “You don’t have to wear it, but after all you did…” He falters. “...Marilyn bought it, she had to go back, but will return for the sentencing.”

 

I nod and find myself looking at a beautiful black leather gladiator utility kilt. “Oh that is wonderful! Marlon, sort the playlist, I need to go change!”

 

 

TED

 

Marlon nods as the door is shut and beckons everyone to come in as quietly as they can. It was Justin and Naomi’s idea, she said that nobody could have pulled that off other than Chyna and Justin made the call. She doesn't need anything, but there is one thing that she has always wanted and that is to meet RuPaul, and he’s here!

 

“He is so handsome and beautiful if you get me.” Isla is just, like most of us, staring as he glides in effortlessly, being wonderful. “Oh my word, he is coming over!”

 

“Hi, my name is RuPaul, you are Ted and you are Isla, the gorgeous red hot drink of water.” He grins and Isla goes beet red, she blurted out one day that's what Chyna called her in the throes of passion once and it stuck. “Now, the kilt is currently being placed upon her person, she’s a shoe gal...would she like these?”

 

“Yes. Yes she would.” Isla sighs as she stares at them

 

“Good. So these are for tonight, and these…” He signals Naomi and takes the box with a smile. “...thank you sweetie. These are for when you both come to the filming of my show in LA.”

 

“Your show?” I repeat, and start to feel a bit jealous. He is our guilty pleasure of a Sunday morning now. We have Danishes and watch him own the runway.

 

“Yes. Well, what do you think?” He opens the box to show me and I gawk because they are gorgeous. “So shall I get dinner booked for the eight of us?”

 

 

“Dinner? Eight?” I frown.

 

“Hmmm, you got this disgrace through dogged determination, so you and your beau are coming...Drew Boyd! Christ, as I live and hyperventilate! That is Drew Boyd, right?!”

 

I chuckle as Drew heads towards us. “Sorry we're late. Had to be…” He has the same fangirl expression on his face that RuPaul has. “...seriously, he is here, right?”

 

“I am if you are!” He replies and looks Drew up and down before indicating he should turn around. “Who got you dressed?” He asks as Drew turns back to us.

 

“Emmett, my boyfriend. Ems, can you come here a minute?” He calls as loudly as he can without alerting Chyna.

 

“Just a sec, Drewsie, I need to…” He pops up from behind the bar. What he was doing is anyone’s guess, but now his eyes are wide. He is pointing, and we know what is coming next, but luckily Sade covers his mouth.

 

“Calm! Be calm! Can you scream with her?!” He nods frantically. “I mean it, or Marlon will take you outside!” He breathes hard and we breathe easier as the incredulous expression leaves his face. “Can I take my hand away?”

 

“Mmmhhmmm!”

 

“Good, because I think she should be done by now. Isla, can you stall?” She nods and dashes to the office.

 

“Come on, Ems, he wants to meet you.” Drew holds out his hand and Ems almost vaults over the bar to get to him. “This is Emmett, my boyfriend. Emmett, this is…”

 

“RuPaul!” Is suddenly screamed, and I glare at Ems but then realise it came from the side and it's an astounded and starstruck Chyna.

 

“Operation Stall failed.” Isla looks sheepish.

 

“Again, RuPaul!” She points at him. “In Babylon. Why?”

 

“From the Babylonians…” Sade begins, and you can hear her eyes widen as she finally notices the rest of us. “...to say thanks for getting rid of the scourge.”

 

“RuPaul.” He strides towards her with his hand out. “You, Chyna, are gorgeous, and it is a pleasure to meet you.”

 

“Th...thank you.” She blushes, allowing herself to be pulled to the centre of the floor. “Only you could’ve gotten him here.” She looks tearfully at Naomi. “Thank you.”

 

“What can I say but thank you back. Now show her!”

 

“Show me what?” She frowns as he strides back to us for the boxes. “What are they?”

 

“Butterflies. You have set The Avenue, is that right? Good. Free.” She takes the first box, looks inside, bursts into tears and strides back into the office again. He frowns and looks around. “Doesn't she…”

 

“Going to change the top.” Sade chuckles tearfully. “My dad gave her a top that is the exact shade of purple, always has it with her; she couldn't find anything to match it...until now.”

 

“Aha...and holy good gravy!” He exclaims as Brian and Justin come in grinning.

 

BRIAN

 

RUPAUL IS IN BABYLON! I try not to show my admiration but come on, it’s RUPAUL!

 

“Jesus Christ! Honey, they should've cast you in Gladiator, you would’ve won an Oscar for the costume alone!” He is talking to me...me!

 

 

“Justin darling, how are you?”

 

“Justin darling?” I repeat, and turn to my grinning wider boyfriend.

 

“Have known him for a few years, but never had to pull a celeb favour before. And I wanted to make you smile a bit more.”

 

“Oh, you have achieved that!” I drop a hot kiss. “And it was pure coincidence that we have the same kilts, is it?”

 

“No, that was deliberate.” He chuckles. “I am going to leave you two to get to know each other a bit. Where’s Chyna?”

 

“Here.” She calls out as she strides back in. “How long have we got? Still can’t believe these are…if I still had a cock that would be up periscope! Jesus, you two!”

 

“Thanks.” I blush, and she comes over to inspect closer. “You will have to ask Justin. I think he changed the order.”

 

“I will.” She smirks and then whistles. “Oh how cute!”

 

“I told you Pushkin.” Alexi brings a blushing David behind him. “Hey, how you doing? RuPaul, this is David, and David, this is…”

 

“I know who he is.” He smiles so hard I think his face might crack. “A pleasure to meet you.”

 

“All mine. Now Naomi, Justin and Alexi come help me change! Then can we please get to drinking?!”

 

“You are going to get ready here?!” Chyna squawks and then fans herself. “The office, they know where it is and I can have pictures of every stage?!”

 

“Wonderful and of course you can. Now come along...Emmett are you coming?” He squeals and joins them. “Oh will you allow me to make another contribution to this evening?” We all nod. “Good...tell the crowd to be in full singing voice, won’t be long.”

 

OUTSIDE BABYLON - FORTY MINUTES LATER

 

OFFICER CRAWFORD

 

I was going to take him through the front, but when I look around the corner the queue is huge. I don’t think he’s going to make it without getting spat on during his walk of shame, so I call Xin and the back door is opened. “In here.” He opens a door to a small windowless room, I nod, then point at the solitary chair and he sits down without a word. “It locks from the outside, you can have a drink, Fordie.”

 

“What about me?” He unwisely asks.

 

Xin’s answer is to pull the door shut and lock it. “Does that answer your question, asshole?!” He yells, but he doesn’t reply with anything we can hear.

 

MICHAEL

 

They can’t seriously be leaving me in here?! With my hands still cuffed?! I wait for a few seconds, and the answer to that question seems to be yes.

 

After about twenty minutes, I jerk awake at the sharp rap on the door. I can hear the thumpa-thumpa of Babylon and can't wait to say my stuff and dance the night away. I get up when I hear the the key in the door.

 

“Sit back down!” Is bellowed, but I remain standing. “You want out more than we want to let you!” I sit down and glower at the door as it slowly opens. “Much better.” Xin gloats as he enters and then shuts it behind him. “So how have you been?”

 

“Um. Fine.” I reply and then there is silence.

 

“You really are an uncaring asshole. They’re going to have fun with you.” He sneers, and pulls the door open. “Get used to this. Novotny out!”

 

I seethe but say nothing as I follow him to my last night of dancing freedom. He clearly doesn’t know the boys of Babylon, I refuse to call them Babylonians, as I do, for they are a forgiving bunch. I smile to myself as the beat thrums through my body, but as I enter everything goes quiet and the only thing that can be heard are my footsteps as I walk to the stage...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively, thanks