- Text Size +

CHAPTER 63 - SHOW TIME AND HOW LIFE IS!


BABYLON - SAME TIME

 

BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S ROOM

 

JUSTIN

 

“Oh! Ah! Uh! Whooo!” I gasp as he slowly runs his teeth, yes, his perfect teeth, over my cock. Just a teasing scrape, which almost, but not quite, tips me over.

 

“You know how afeared I am of Chyna, and she said not to get you there. Just one more minute…” He swallows me down again and resumes his leisurely sucking, slurping, and licking.

 

“Wait until it is your turn!” I declare, and he has the nerve to chuckle. “Remember that thing I do with my finger, just that bit to the right?” I groan and then smile as he stops and looks up at me. “Well that won't be happening again…”

 

He frowns for a few seconds and then slowly releases my cock before slithering upwards. “I got us some new rings, well, you a new one, and you can get one for me to match.”

 

“Ooh.” I kiss the tip of his nose, I love it when he buys cock rings, he has exquisite taste. “Can I put it on now? Where’d you get it from, Esculpta?”

 

“Yes and no.” He steps from my embrace and reaches inside his hastily discarded bag. “They didn't have your size.”

 

“Didn’t have my size? Brian, you set up an account and…”

 

“So, I got it from Tiffany’s instead.”

 

DREW AND EMMETT’S ROOM

 

EMMETT

 

I now know what this feeling that has settled on me ever since I moved in with him is, I am truly content and at peace with everything.

 

“Drew?”

 

“Mmmm.” He murmurs, looking up from the team notes he has been reading since Sunday.

 

“Can you explain football to me?” He starts to smile. “Well, since it is going to be your last season, I want to help make it the best one ever.”

 

“How much do you know about football?”

 

“You look hellfire hot in your shorts.”

 

“Thanks, but seriously how much?”

 

“I am being serious.”

 

“Oh.” He grins. When he pats his chest I settle down, then tweak his nipple as he is still snickering. “Hmm later for that. Let me first explain the difference in balls…”

 

TED AND BLAKE'S  ROOM

 

BLAKE

 

My Teddy Blossom is humming as he irons my outfit. He is the only person I know that can do a perfectly starched collar. He looks up and blows me a kiss before continuing to hum along to the CD.

 

“When do Marilyn, Dylan and Brandon get here?” I scrutinise the music score I have in front of me and nod, it is perfect.

 

“Marilyn and Brandon are helping Noel with set up. Dylan is getting to know Debs and Vic at the diner. They’re not coming to the performance itself.” I chuckle as he looks both embarrassed and relieved. “When Chyna said what she did about the full strip, the very thought of Debs seeing me…”

 

“But what a sight it is to see, still can't believe we were persuaded to dance!”

 

“Think the words you are looking for there is more press ganged, definitely press ganged!” He sniggers before he resumes his humming and ironing.

 

DAVID AND ALEXI’S ROOM

 

DAVID

 

He is looking worried as I have tears streaming down my face while I listen to and watch my opera. For weeks he has been in the studio down the street from my apartment. What started as one piece he turned into a opera and called it For the Love of Pushkin. I resolve to kill Sade and Chyna as they helped him with the dancing. For a man of his size he moves beautifully.

 

I pause it and take his hand, unsurprised to find him trembling. “Teach me how to dance like that.” I whisper against his mouth and he nods before kissing me sweetly.

 

BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S ROOM

 

JUSTIN

 

I love it when we kiss like this, languid and full of promise, I mean. I know we were going to be together for as long as we want but this just came out of nowhere. We’ve agreed we’re not telling a soul until afterwards and I have already ordered his rings...wedding for the day and cock for the night!  

 

“Okay people, you have to stop now.” China's voice crackles over the intercom. “Get dressed. Make up etc will be done there.”

 

BYHAM THEATRE - AN HOUR LATER

 

CHYNA

 

We are late to start because the police had to disperse the crowd that had gathered suddenly, it was the ugly muttonheads objecting to my appointment, and judging by his earlier pleased look, I know exactly who called in the cavalry!

 

“I know, my darlings, don't they look hot now? And I know that you've all got to apodyopsis stage...hold onto that as it will be worth it.” I look down at the press pack and find my Neanderthal. “Care to share, oh learned 246 guy? Apodyopsis means what...and by looking at you, it’s never happened and it never will.” As one the crowd turn to him. “Shall I wait for Google to be your friend?”

 

“It means to mentally undress someone…” He grinds out.

 

“Maybe if you join her class, it will happen to you!” A Babylonian shouts, and laughter ripples round the theatre. “So, Chyna, you gonna show us what you did?!”

 

“But of course! However, first things first...I give you…”

 

“Darling, I need no introduction…” Calls out the one and only RuPaul, and he,  like Noel, is dressed as a him. As the theatre explodes into cat calls and cheering, he alternatively bows and curtsies in acknowledgement. “...shush, darlings, I need go do this justice. Now good evening, for those who have lived under a rock, or are uneducated and ill-informed, I am the other side of RuPaul. Now that civility has been restored, we can begin! Ladies…” He looks down at the Neanderthal. “...and she is one, regardless of your feeble mind. Please open the show.”

 

The strings of the orchestra start to float around and Cyn, Daph, Sade and I get into position and to a seamless selection of Jacqueline du Pre, we render the theatre silent as we glide, flip, dip and krunk to the music. As the beat goes faster and faster, the boys make their way to the front of the stage, and we fade into the darkness behind them.

 

When they step back into their pools of light, I can’t help a frisson of pride...I did this to them, the masks in dark silver look great on them all, and the body make-up defines them perfectly. As the music plays, the staffs hold their studs in the yoga and balletic positions perfectly...when Justin wraps his legs around Brian’s waist and arches his back, someone actually moans! As the music begins to build to the crescendo, I send up a little prayer of fortitude, then give a nod to the Babylon Waitboys, who start to hand the audience the song sheets. RuPaul gets in position at the side of the stage and begins to sing:

 

Baby take off your coat
Real slow
And take off your shoes
I'll take off your shoes
Baby take off your dress
Yes yes yes
You can leave your mask on
You can leave your mask on
You can leave your mask on
Go on over there
Turn on the light
No all the lights
Come over here
Stand on this chair
That's right
Raise your arms up into the air
Now shake 'em

Naturally, the Babylonites get it immediately, and the rest soon eagerly follow. I can feel the room throbbing as they sing their encouragement!

 

You give me a reason to live
You give me a reason to live
You give me a reason to live
You give me a reason to live
Sweet darling

Now it is just the pants left…

 

You can leave your mask on
You can leave your mask on
Feeling
You can leave your mask on
You can leave your mask on
You can leave your mask on
You can leave your mask on
Suspicious minds a talkin'
Try'n' to tear us apart
They don't believe
In this love of mine
They don't know I love you
They don't know what love is
They don't know what love is
They don't know what love is
I know what love is
Sweet darling
You can leave your mask on
You can leave your mask on
Feeling
You can leave your mask on
You can leave your mask on

 

And I burst into tears as to a man they whip both the masks and the pants off!

 

TED

 

I am so damn proud! I tap my heart twice and blow a kiss heavenwards then mouth see you later, Jerry. We step forward then punch the air and the audience and flashbulbs just explode. I feel a tugging on my arm and we’re pulled back into the darkness and quickly redressed in leather kilts and jackets so that we can circulate briefly at the reception before the private dinner.

 

“Studs, staffs and the Babylonian swans take your beautiful bows!” RuPaul orders, and we step to the front of the stage, each and every one of us with tears in our eyes and grinning like maniacs.

 

“So, Chyna, you gonna tell the Ironmen or shall I?” RuPaul grins, and there are suddenly some very nervy looking burly men.

 

“Think they have kinda guessed, but yeah, boys, it is you lot next time. And look around at the Babylonian Waitboys and pick wisely. Once you pick, you are stuck with them! But we have plenty of time. Now, as you are all aware, we were raising money for the Just A Dollar Foundation, and to announce the amount is the son of Jerry Gonzales. His name is Dylan, and he is 12.”

 

I smile, beckoning him towards us, then he stands in the middle with Blake and I on either side. The rest of the boys are flanked around him, and the girls in pairs on either end.

 

“Hello, Babylonians, Babylonites, friends, family and supporters. Thank you to the Studs, Staffs, and the Babylonian Swans for doing this in memory of my father. He would’ve been here cheering you all on, doing bad dad dancing and at the reveal, which I did not see before anybody writes down something about corrupting a minor…” He looks keenly at the reporter. “...he would looking through his fingers of one hand and covering my mom’s eyes with the other!” I nod and smile. “Before I make the announcement, this is a running total, so we will give the final total, when it closes at the end of the week. But so far we have raised...really?! Oh shit! Damn! I said damn, Mom! You all heard damn right?!” Marilyn waves at him to continue. “We have raised $354,000!”

 

“Fuck me sideways!” Chyna exclaims and rushes to the tellers. “For real?!” As one they nod, some tearfully. “Christ on a dildo, you guys are awesome!” She hollers to the crowd. “And now to Babylon! Everyone out!”

 

Forty minutes later, we are in her office just stunned. Not by just what we did or what we raised, but by the kindness of strangers...oh, and Chyna and Sade refused entry to the reporter who called the muttonheads. He wouldn't leave and got arrested!

 

“So now we circulate! Then the dinner for just us!” Chyna croaks her voice hoarse through shouting, singing and crying.

 

THE ALBATROSS RESTAURANT - TWO HOURS LATER

 

BRIAN

 

We look admiringly around at our friends especially a sniffing Debs and beaming Vic. “Shall we?” I whisper, and he smiles. I stand and tap the glass. “Everyone, we have…”

 

“Wait, Brian, first the menu!” Vic calls out, and I sit down. “I wanted to honour Rodney, he loved caramel. Anything sweet, spicy or sour. So to eat, we have salmon sliders and, sugar wings to start. Main of Vietnamese caramel pork with pickled veg and rice, and, to take home, bacon and whisky brownies and vanilla Chai hot toddy, both approved by, but more importantly made by Chyna.”

 

I feel Justin’s hand in mine and a tug. “After dinner?”

 

“Please.”

 

Ten minutes later he has eaten both my sliders when I made the mistake of circulating! Does he look a bit guilty...nope! I pinch a wing and he looks a bit aggrieved but also puzzled.

 

“Hey Brat, don’t…”

 

“What do you think that is about?” He nods at Isla and Chyna who are having a deep but, seriously happy conversation, in a corner.

 

“No idea. Be right back.” I head towards the Waitboy behind them and listen in, and after an incredulous ten minutes head back to him. I lean across and whisper what I heard. “We wouldn't be us…”

 

“...or have peace at last without them. I will if you will.”

 

“I will.”

 

“Hey Brian! What did you want to say?” Drew calls out.

 

“Two things. One, to all of you, Justin and I got engaged earlier…” Emmett runs around to kiss both our cheeks. “...you are all invited to the wedding, and Vic and Emmett, can you cater it?”

 

“An honour.” Vic gives a watery smile and Emmett is already digging in his bag.

 

“It won't be for at least a couple of years. We want to go travelling first. And the second thing is for Isla and Chyna. Not gonna lie, I was eavesdropping. We will.”

 

Chyna drops her glass and gapes at us. “You aren't serious?!”

 

“About the eavesdropping and wanting to be first choice? We absolutely are.”

 

“About what?” Ted demands.

 

“They want to be moms, and this way we get to see our kids when we want.”

 

“I…” Chyna chokes up again, so Isla stands up.

 

“We accept. Now let us raise our glasses, to weddings, babies and freedom from a parasitic now in general pop waste of air!”

 

We toast loudly before I feel another tug on my hand, and he has that look in his eye. “Chyna, can we have the Chai and the brownies to go?!” He is already standing and selecting. She just waves us away from Isla’s embrace. “Come on, Brat, let’s get some practice in!”

 

OPERA HOUSE - AN HOUR LATER

 

ROOF

 

JUSTIN

 

I was feeding him the brownies. They are so good I had to text Chyna for the recipe, and to promise to make them at least once a month.

 

“Brat.” He mewls as I press just to the right in his ass, his other favourite spot.

 

“Teeth, Twerp, you used teeth.”

 

“But..oh-oh-ah…” He writhes on my fingers and spreads his legs wider. “...you said you wouldn't. Oh, so good! Again!”

 

“Who am I to deny us the pleasure of this?” I husk in his ear, then lick the sweat from his shoulder. “Me giving and you receiving.”

 

“Jesus!” He raises his ass, shudders, and then covers the sheet with my favourite cream. I wait for his cries to abate before gently removing my digits and sliding up to brush them along his lips. He loves to taste himself almost as much as he loves tasting me. “Did you?”

 

“Nope.” I roll him onto his back and start to clean him up, I smile at his puzzled expression. “We have all the time in the world, tomorrow is another day.”

 

“Mmmm. First thing after I wake up, I walk the furballs and then pin you to the mattress.”

 

“Promise?” I whisper and crawl into his arms.

 

“I promise.” He murmurs, and he kept it...four times, saying one for each cupcake I made him eat!

 

EPILOGUE

 

BRITIN - TWO YEARS LATER

 

BRIAN

 

I grin as Justin attempts to not cry as he holds his son, Dean. He was born a month ago, and this is the first time he has seen him in the flesh. I adjust Margot slightly, but she doesn’t wake up. Chyna says that she is a very calm baby. Naturally, they are thinking the storm will come from Dean. I can't help but agree, I mean look at his tempestuous father and my husband!

 

We got married in Krakow on the spur of the moment, a year into our travelling, so Debs ordered us back to celebrate. That’s when they asked us again, Chyna said that she was glad she was not all woman like Isla, the only pain she was in was the bone crushing grip that Isla held her hand with every second of each labour!

 

Everyone is so happy with their lives, this is despite the parasite successfully appealing his sentence. At least it was only a reduction to 10 years, and we successfully argued that his stalker tendencies and voyeurism offences were such that he was transferred to Washington State to serve the rest of it, and we have restraining orders that kick in whenever he is released. He can’t come back ever.

 

“Can you believe it? Can you believe him?” Justin has finally made his way over.

 

“I can. He is the image of you.” I kiss the top of both their heads. “Would you ever want one for ourselves?”

 

“I would.” He sighs.

 

“And I will carry.” Daph strokes Dean’s cheek. “I mean it. You two were meant to be. Let the Desperado and the Eagle legacy continue.”

 

After she takes Dean out of his arms, I sweep him into mine and kiss him, because I know that it will.

 

The end.



Main: https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/vietnamese-caramel-pork-with-pickled-veg.html

Brownies: https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/bacon-and-whiskey-brownies.html

Sliders: https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/asian-spiced-salmon-burgers-with-pickled-cucumber.html

Wings: https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/brown-sugar-and-chilli-chicken-wings/

Toddy: https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/vanilla-chai-hot-toddy.html


 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave Your Hat on is the property of it's owners, no copyright infringement is intended whatsoever.

 

DATE is at an end. Hope you enjoyed reading and much as we enjoyed writing.

If reviewing, please be kind and constructive.

The End.
MissMerlot is the author of 24 other stories.
PCBeachlover is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 27 members. Members who liked Desperado and the Eagle also liked 919 other stories.