- Text Size +

CHAPTER 10 - WORKING UP A SWEAT....PUT YOUR HANDS ALL OVER ME


THRUHELL4HEAVENSTUDIOS - SUNDAY MORNING


CHYNA


BAD IDEA! I slowly straighten up and wait for my insides to resettle. I keep looking ever hopeful at my phone, but again the bastards haven’t cancelled! However, I haven’t the guile nor energy to be a Grade A bitch today. I blame lockdown drinking and, of course, Emmett! He is incorrigible! Just one drink he said...so five drinks later, we were being helped in to our cars, with keys firmly removed from our possession.


I hear the trudge of weary footsteps and low mutterings, but do catch the words Vicodin and spawn of Satan. I would laugh if I didn’t think that it would hurt. It takes 3 attempts for Campbell to open the door and he looks a rather unattractive shade of green. He claps his hand over his mouth and rushes back out again.


I look around at my motley and quite frankly, grotty looking crew then resign myself to doing the needful. “Okay.” I croak. “Nothing strenuous. We need to completely detox. Let’s wait for Campbell to come and then we will go downstairs.” There is slow nodding. “In...oh, fuck my life...the meantime, try and sit in a place you can actually get up from, so not on the floor.”


“Unlike you reprobates…” David lectures. “...Michael and I are not suffering any alcoholic effects. That’s what pure water does for you.”


“Yeah, it also keeps you on the A-list and makes you a supercilious DAFT in the morning!” I gripe. I may not be able to do much physically, but my tongue still packs a mean punch!


Drew laughs tiredly, as the angry blush stains David’s face. “Okay, what does that mean?” Ems asks from his perch on the yoga mats.


“Something insulting, no doubt. She does have a love for acronyms.” David sneers.


“I am succinct and to the point, cupcake!” I sneer back.


“Cupcake…why?” Ted asks.


“Sweetie, she didn’t say cupcake.” Daph chuckles. “She just spoke real quick and lowered her voice in the middle.


“Fast and...oh!” Ted starts to nod in admiration, but changes his mind.


Finally, Campbell comes back and I bid them all to rise, apart from David and Michael, who both glower slightly. “I hope you are giving me my money back for this missed class.”


“You’re not missing the class; you are just being put through your paces by someone else. One second.” I walk passed them and catch the sneering stare David gives me. Yep definitely DAFT! I locate my precious in the form of Sade. She looks up from stretching at my approach and grimaces.


“Told you to stop at the third one but you were at dribbling stage, so there was no reasoning with you.” I glare at her smugness and then grin. “Okay, I had a feeling that you guys would need this, so prepped some ahead. They’re in the fridge. Now who do I get to put through and want me to boot it up?”


“Yeah please and it’s the King and Consort of the A-List.”


“How bad?”


“How bad do I look?”


“Oh goody! Let me take that while you get the towels and rescue kit.” She orders, and after flicking it on, follows me upstairs. “Oh dear God, you guys look like shit!” She guffaws.


“Some of them do. Michael and I were on water last night so…”


“You two were born like that.” Sade interrupts. “So you two are what happens when families breed together?” He opens his mouth. “Now before you speak, you should be aware that I will be the one taking you two through your paces. You might want to play nice.”


“Right, the rest of you with us.” I order and we shuffle downstairs. “Now, before we go inside, you need to take one of these and drink that at the same time.”


“What is it?” Brian has finally joined us in speaking.


“Milk thistle is the pill and ginger and spinach is the smoothie.” Sade advises and watches as we each take it. “Okay go on in, get changed. Daph, we’ve got a bikini for you”


“Changed? Bikini?” Justin is actually speaking with his eyes closed.


“Sometimes only a sauna will do.” I mutter and strip down before opening the doors to the sauna and steam room.


“Anyone who sits in that corner over there will feel my wrath.” Brian croaks.



“Duly noted.” She says. “Now strip down and get in there!” Sade orders before heading back upstairs.


“I am too hungover to be bothered by changing. Y’all are just gonna have to see my junk today.” Ems mutters and strips down before grabbing a towel and padding naked as a bluejay to the opposite corner to Brian. With a shrug, Brian does the same and soon all us are naked and sighing as the steam does its thing.


“I would kill for a face masque right now.” Brian murmurs.


“Oh balls!” I gripe and go outside for the rescue kit. “Okay everyone, pair up with their respective Cocks and Asses and sit opposite each other in the same spot.” Slowly they move into position and I go from pair to pair, handing them a bottle of oil and some pads. “I want you to apply the oil to each other’s faces. This is the detoxifying stuff, which I use, and since I don’t normally look like Methuselah's Bride when she’s been out in the sun too long, you know it’s good. Now crack on! Does anybody need Vicodin now? Just raise your hands.” No hands go up.


JUSTIN


I wish I had my towel right now. The only saving grace is that we are all naked. I read the label and he stares at me. “I have sensitive skin.” I explain and he just slowly nods. “So am I doing you first?” Again, he nods so I move slightly closer. I then splash some of the oil into my hands before applying it to his face gently, but also as quickly as I can. He doesn’t say anything just lets me do it. “Is that OK?” I ask and he gives me a smile.


“Okay swap.” He orders and I shuffle into his spot and it’s so warm that I squirm. “Let me show you how you do a facial.” He murmurs before applying the oil to his hands and rubbing it in slowly before putting both hands over my face. “Inhale.” He demands and I do so. “The smell of the oils will help your sinuses.” He advises and then proceeds to use his fingertips to massage my face in gentle circular motions before tapping under my eyes. I feel myself frowning. “Helps with the draining of the eyebags.” My eyes fly open and I glare at him. “Not that you have them, of course...thanks to the draining.” He adds, smirking. I am about to get him to stop when he starts to work behind my ears and towards the middle of the base of my skull. All thoughts of annoyance disappear under his gentle, but firm, ministrations and I sigh contentedly.


“Can you teach me how to do that?” I murmur with my eyes closed.


“Sure.”


“Okay, that’s enough now! Hit the showers and then take your asses home and to bed. I will send you guys emails about what the Studs of the Staff involves because quite frankly, I need sleep!” Chyna declares before heading out and the rest of them following.


I feel him move away and keep my eyes closed for a few more minutes before opening them and find myself alone. I blink a couple of times and feel nothing. Not a damn thing. I had put in enough eye drops to flood the desert and they were still sore and gritty, but now I can blink without wincing!


I head to the changing rooms, and again I am alone. I can hear music coming from upstairs, and the imperious tones of Sade, ordering them to go faster, try harder and stop bitching! I bet they wish they had gotten drunk with us reprobates now, instead of standing there and watching with looks of disgust. I suddenly remember I had left the towel in there and head back.


I come to a halt when I find Brian lying down with his head on my towel and he appears to be sleeping. I know that he’s going to get dehydrated if he stays asleep in here, so as not to startle him, I clear my throat and slowly his eyes open. “You can’t stay here. You…” I try not to drink in the majesticness is that his naked body. “...will get sick with dehydration. And you’re resting on my towel.”


“Come and get it.” He whispers, and pulls it from under his head, holding it out to me. I will my legs to move; I am never one to back down from a challenge and his eyes are challenging me. I walk towards him and before I can take it, he drops it on the floor. But I keep walking towards him. When I feel his hand on my hip, I swallow hard and slowly clamber on top of him. “We’re just going to kiss, okay?” I whisper and he slowly nods. As I lean down, he meets me halfway and takes my hand.


CHYNA


For fuck sake! Sade would toast my tits if I had left the sauna on all day! As I step down, I stop and scramble for my phone...oh, that is the money shot!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks