- Text Size +

CHAPTER 15 - THE YEAH YEAH YEAHS...AND THE DON’T BE STOOPIDS


JUSTIN


I gasp as his cock hardens in my ass, then he drops his head on my shoulder and rings my cock at the same time. “Brian…” I mewl in protest.


“Hold on.” He husks.


“No, I want...I want to...”


“I won’t last two seconds with you inside me. Need to calm us both down a bit.”


I groan at the truth and hotness of his words. Slowly, he starts to withdraw and pulls me back against him. For a minute or two we say nothing, just take comfort and warmth from each other, but then I feel him shiver slightly. “You okay?”


“A bit cold. Want to rinse off and have your way with me in the sunshine, Brat?”


“Absolutely.”


“You first.” He sweeps his arm out and I shake my head. “Both together?” I nod. “Whose idea was it to make love behind a waterfall? Ready?” He holds out his hand and on three we rush through, screaming as the ice cold water of the fall hits us. But as we start to wade to the water’s edge, it feels warmer.


“Hey, maybe it’s warmer the deeper we get?” I swallow hard at the lascivious look he gives me. I walk a bit further in and smile. “It is! It’s warmer! Come here, Twerp. Come here and kiss me!”


BRIAN


I do not need to be told twice. In two strides, I have picked him up and carry him deeper into the water. His mouth tastes like heaven, and as we sink into the warm-ish water, he giggles into my mouth. I take us both down under the water for a few seconds and it didn’t faze him at all. As we surface, he splutters with laughter.


“It’s true, you know?” He rests his head on my shoulder and tightens his grip around my waist.


“What is?”


“You are the best picnicker.” He looks up at me.  “Now can I show you what I am good at?”


I answer him by carrying him back to our blanket and using that to dry us off. I can’t believe how nervous, but turned on, I am. “Lie down. Lie that gorgeous body down and let me feast on you.”


I almost cum there and then! I tuck his wet hair behind his ears as we stare into each other’s eyes. Mine start to drift shut as he lowers his head, and again, I am tasting manna from heaven. I slide my hands down his back to rest on his butt and give his cheeks a squeeze. Although he doesn’t stop kissing me, he does shake his head. I rest my hands around his waist and he purrs in approval. He licks every part of my mouth and I return the favour, pulling tiny moans of delight from his throat. He pulls his mouth off mine and kisses a trail down to my neck. As I am about to say something about no hickies, he laps at spot behind my ear and I lose all thought!


JUSTIN


God, he is beautiful! His hands have fallen to his sides and are scrabbling against the blankets. I plant soft, sucking kisses down to his chest and whirl my tongue around his nipple before pulling it into my mouth and suckling. His soft moans start to get a bit louder and his legs widen so I am nestled between them. I reach down and ring my throbbing cock like he did in the cave and I start to calm down.


“Works every time.” He chuckles, and then yelps when I nip his nipple, immediately soothing the sting with my tongue. “And the next one...”


“No more talking.” I order before sucking on his taut nipple. The only sounds I hear are his groans and the rippling of the water. He presses his chest upwards and gently threads his fingers through my hair. I release his nipple with a soft pop, and snicker at his whimper of disappointment before kissing a path to his happy trail, pausing to tongue fuck his belly button which elicits a soft cry of delight.


I sit up between his legs and push them wider apart, then hunker down and get my fingers nice and wet. I smile as his stomach muscles tense in anticipation. I am in no hurry to put him out of his erotic misery. I brush my wet fingers down the inside of his thighs and he lets a growl of frustration slip out. “Patience....you don’t just feast with your mouth; I like to look at what I’m eating...or about to eat.” I grin as his hand flies down and he rings his cock again! I nuzzle his balls gently and then suck one, then the other into my mouth.


“Oh my...oh yes do...k-kee-keep...uh!” He writhes and arches his back. “Fuck!”


I can hear his feet drumming against the ground and feel his cock bouncing on the top of my head. Slowly, I release his jewels from my mouth but before he can relax, I slide three fingers at once into his pulsating hole.


“HOLY JESUS!” He screams and I look up at him. I have never seen anything as sexy as he is right now. His legs are spread wide, he is drenched in sweat, the pre-cum is bubbling from his slit, but it’s the look of total rapture on his face that has me lowering my mouth to his beautiful cock. “NO!” He yells so loudly that I almost catch my teeth on his head. “Fuck, don’t suck! Want to come with you inside me! Oh fuck, ring...!” I do as I am told and his breathing starts to slow as he nods. I tear the condom open with my teeth and then pause. “K-k-keep your fingers there and swing your legs over my waist.” He grits out and again, I do as I am told. He pulls the condom from my hand and I jerk forward as he reaches between my legs and puts the condom on me. I do not need to be told what to do next. But since he took control, I am going to take my time. I chuckle as he lets out a litany of moans and curses as I eventually get back in position and then sit up.


“Turn over.” I order and his head snaps up in surprise. “Please?” He nods and I slide my fingers out and he gets on his hands and knees. Without preamble, I slide straight in and he drops onto his shoulders. Before I can start to move, he reaches for my hand and I plaster myself against his back. Then I start to move. “You are so tight!” I gasp as he sucks me in deeper. “Oh fuck, Brian! I will never get enough of this!”


“Me neither. Faster... please faster!” His muffled cries float up from the blanket. He lets go of my hand to bury his head in his arms and I grab his hips and begin to drive fast and hard. He snaps his hips in tandem with my thrusts and I can feel my world start to white out. “Justin! Now! Now! I’m gonna cum!”


“A couple more, a couple more!” I plead and tilt my hips and after two sharp thrusts, we are both screaming the forest down. I slump against his back and he slowly sinks down to the blanket. “I think…” I take in some more air. “...I might be empty.”


His body reverberates as he chuckles and he turns his head. “Me too. I…” My gasp as he clenches stops him for a second. “...don’t think I have cum so hard in my life.” I place soft kisses on his back and shoulders and he sighs happily.


“We really do need to have a bath.” I mutter and withdraw before flopping onto my back. “But can I just get the blood flowing back to my legs first?” He doesn’t say anything and when I turn to look at him, he is yawning. “Yeah, bathtime! Up, Twerp! Let’s get rinsed off and go back for a nice hot bath at yours.”


“Mmmm.” He slowly sits up and winces.


“You okay?” I ask worriedly.


“Perfect, just been awhile.” He replies and leans across to kiss the side of my head and I lean against him. “Actually, I think yours is nearer, can we go there instead?”


“Yeah definitely.”


WOODY’S - SAME TIME


MICHAEL


I limp to the bar, wondering why people are looking and snickering, and wince as I sit on the bar stool. I wave at the barman and he takes his time to get to me then he serves the guy next to me.


“What can I get you?”


“Two things. A vodka tonic, and I wonder if you could direct me to the Opera House.”


I look at the guy and frown. “Why do you want to know that?”


“I’m looking for this guy. Need to let him know where he stands in the world, which is fucking nowhere!” He puts a magazine on the table and I find myself looking at the Flaky Fairy.


“I know him. He lives opposite my…” I pause as the barman comes back and decides now is a good time to serve me. “...a beer and privacy!”


“Why don’t we move over there?” The guy indicates a table, and once my beer arrives, I follow him over. “So who is he opposite?”


“My boyfriend, and he keeps finding reasons to visit him! Thankfully, Brian is away this weekend so…”


“Why don’t we go over and tell him where he fits into MY world and yours together, so he gets the message loud and clear?”


I smirk at the idea of the slap down Flaky Fairy is going to get, and drain my beer quickly. “So who are you?”


“Ethan, and you are?”


“Michael.”


“This is me.” Ethan says, indicating a beautiful car. “Shall we?”


FRONT OF OPERA HOUSE - AN HOUR LATER


BRIAN


It has taken us so long to get back here because there were so many trees to lean against and investigate each other’s mouths and reciprocate the blowjobs. As his house comes into view, he yawns and stumbles. “Maybe just a shower?” I suggest as I steady him and he sleepily nods. “And definitely straight to bed. The…” He looks up when I pause. “You expecting anyone?”


“No, and Daph’s with her folks for a week, thank goodness. I didn’t want too many questions as to why, me of all people, was cooking.”


“Someone is in your driveway...with Michael.”


He looks to where I am pointing and suddenly is much more awake. “What the fuck is Ethan doing here?!” He snarls and shakes his head as if to clear it before striding towards his house.


“What the fuck do you want?! Both of you!” He shouts, his ass bouncing deliciously as he storms up to them.


ETHAN


I watch Justin stalk towards us and momentarily, I forget my jealousy as he is so beautiful. A talent such as his is wasted on him; he doesn’t need it! He can get whatever he wants on looks alone!


“I, well we, have come to tell you that your time as lead in the orchestra is over and to leave his boyfriend alone!”


“Let’s start with the easiest thing. I have absolutely no interest in David! That pompous asshole is all yours, Michael!”


“Who the hell is David?!” I snap. “His boyfriend is called Brian and lives in the house opposite, which you keep visiting!”


“Oh, hell no, I am fucking not his boyfriend!” A voice booms out, and striding towards us is a walking wet dream!


“Brian, what…”


“Shut the fuck up, Michael!” They both shout at him and I begin to get a bad feeling about this whole boyfriend thing!


“How did you know where I live?!” Justin asks, turning back to me.


“Brent told me, and said to tell you that I have taken the lead on the Australia tour. You are old hat and overexposed and…”


“I told him to give it to you, you moron! I didn't want to do Australia!”


What?!


“I wanted a rest!” He screams. “I haven’t stopped working for years! Now I want the both of you to fuck off!!”


“Justin.” Brian says pulling him back against him. “Stop.”


A jolt of jealousy slices through me as Justin turns in his arms and he embraces him tightly, rubbing his back to calm him down. I watch him whisper in his ear before he nods and then walks into the house.


Brian waits for the door to shut. “I don’t need to show you the way to go, do I?!”


“Me? No.” I snap and stalk to my car and I hear footsteps behind me and turn around just in time to see Brian go inside the house. “Where are you going?” I sneer at Michael.


“Back into town with you.” He replies, going on the other side of the car.


“No. You are not!” I bark. “Why not wait for your imaginary boyfriend and get in his imaginary car to go to your imaginary home in the clouds where you think you are great fuck!”


KITCHEN


BRIAN


I hold a sobbing Justin in my arms as I watch Michael limp screaming after Ethan’s rapidly disappearing car.


“Do you have a lot of bath products or should I go and get some of mine to come back with alongside an overnight bag?” I murmur in his ear.


He sniffs and looks up at me, his eyes shimmering with tears. “Sorry. I’m not normally such a pussy but…”


“Answer my question.” I order gently and wipe his eyes.


“No and yes.” He mumbles against my chest.


“Give me your keys please. Go and have a nap. I’ll be back in a couple of hours.” He looks up at me with absolute trust and hands them to me. “How long should I pack for?”


“A week. And bring Shadow and Silver too.”


“Okay. See you in two.” I tell him against his lips and his purr of contentment makes my stomach flip.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive if reviewing. Thanks.