- Text Size +

CHAPTER 61 - FOUNDATIONS


BRITIN - TWO WEEKS LATER, MORNING


JUSTIN


“TWERP!” I bellow as I stare at what he has ordered...correction what his friend said he would source and trick out for him!


“What are you shouting for…” He calls from the garage, I hear the clang of a tool being dropped. “...you are the one that insisted that we learn auto repair…” I try not to look smug as his head whips back out and he looks as bewildered as I did when I opened the door. “What the heck is that?!”


“You mean you don’t recognise the little home-away-from-home you asked your friend to source for you?” I chuckle as he approaches, both wide of mouth and eyes. “I would’ve thought the pretty bow and license plate Stud of L.A. PA was a clue...we are getting that changed!”


“Hang on…” He runs back to the garage, and the next thing I hear is him swearing down the phone. “...there is just six of us, and...no, me, Justin and our cats and dogs! Copperson, it is enormous!” He comes back out, glaring at the screen “No, I did not say that!” I can’t help but start to chuckle, because he looks both pissed and impressed. “Oh, alright, speak to Justin then, he will be of the same mind as me!” He hands me the phone. “Copperson.”


“Hi, Copper...yeah, it is a scooch bigger than we thought. So how…? Pardon? Can you say that again?” I look across at Brian who is starting to look less pissed and more like a kid in a candy store. “And this was when? Okay thanks, no really, thanks.”


I hang up and find him in the driver’s armchair...for this is not a mere seat...and sit astride him. “So we’re not sending it back, right?”


“It would be rude to.” He grins. “Can’t understand why though, did he say?”


“Hmmm. Said he’s paid you back your dollar.”


“My doll…” He closes his eyes briefly. “...more than paid.” We are quiet for a while before he clears his throat. “It is amazing the pressure people put on others, especially their children, to be what they want and not what the person wants to be.”


“We need to gather everyone! I have an excellent idea!” He looks bereft as I get off his lap and head to the house. “Ten minutes and then we christen the Roadhouse! Come on!”


“Brat! What are you doing?!”


“Calling Daph first, something she told me! Now hurry!” I bellow over my shoulder.


ROADHOUSE - FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


We are meeting everyone later to discuss Justin’s idea, but now I have a much more pressing matter. And that matter is currently pressing my head back into the headrest of the driver’s seat so that he can deepen the kiss. I snicker down his throat, because in his efforts to get the right depth he has hit something that is causing the chair to vibrate.


“Oh now that is interesting!” He breathes into my ear. “I can feel that…” He swivels his hips and he lights up. “Off! Naked! Us now!” He scrambles back and we rip our clothes off, and, as I am quicker, I search the chair and find the button and the lever to tilt it. “Sit!” He demands, and it feels great against my butt, but not as good as his butt feels in my lap.


“Woof woo…” His mouth is fused to mine and I hold him tight. We try to cool our desire with the ravaging kisses, but they’re not enough. I fumble for the lever and the descent calms the white hot fire between us; I push against his chest, he slowly lifts his head. “Roll.” I order, and slowly we turn and again his face lights up. “I will ask so we can get the whatever you are thinking about done, okay?”


“Take me. Take me.” He whispers.


“Wait.” I reach down and increase the vibration. “Ohmmm.” I groan as they thrum through us. He spreads his legs and I scissor him open slowly, a pleasure counterpoint to the vibrations, he grabs the headrest tightly. “Good?”


“Holding!” He grinds out, his nipples harden and his cock bubbles. With my other hand I slowly jack him and his back bows. “Twerp!”


“Patience Brat.” I coo as he quivers and writhes, I shuffle forward a bit and lift his leg, his relief is palpable. I sink into his heat and go still, the chair is doing the work for us, and is beyond blissful. “Hell yeah!”


“Oh god!” He breathes into my neck five minutes later as the most intense and same time orgasm hits us.


“Uh!” My hands join his at the headrest. “That was…”


“Yeah.”


“Shower?” I ask before kissing him some more.


“No.” He replies and I frown. “Roll.”


BABYLON - EARLY EVENING


OFFICE


CHYNA


I glance at Ted and hand him a tissue, I wait for him to compose himself and take the conference phone off mute. “So, we’re all agreed on this? Marilyn, are you happy.”


“Very much so.” She sniffs, then there is some muttering on her end. “Hang on, guys...what did you say, honey?” More muttering. I ponder what Justin has told us, and decide now, since they are all on the phone, is as good a time as ever. “Sorry about that, it was Dylan. He has an idea for the name. Wait, go grab the extension.”


“Hello, everyone, it’s Dylan.”


“Hi.” We call back.


“Uncle Ted, Uncle Blake, you guys okay...I mean are all you guys okay?”


“Yes, we’re all fine.” Blake chuckles from his office. “So the idea you have had?”


“Instead of naming it after dad, which would be awesome, call it Just A Dollar Foundation, because Uncle Brian, I can call you Uncle Brian, right? Uncle Ted has told me so much about you. Because mom told me what you did for your friend.”


“Yes, you can.” Brian chuckles. “In fact, you can call all the guys Uncle, except Emmy, and the ladies Aunts. You guys good with it?” There are nods and murmurs of agreement.


“Okay!” He pauses and I think we can hear him frowning. “But why not for Unc...I mean Auntie Emmy since he’s a guy?”


“Because I prefer Aunt.” Ems replies and Drew chuckles.


We have hardly seen them since the sentencing. They come to practice and then go home and bicker about where the stuff that Ems wants to move in goes! You could’ve knocked me over with a feather when they told us that they would be living together. And they are a little miffed with Brian and Justin, because once they told us about the post trial screamfest, they had to check it out for themselves. That would’ve been fine if they hadn’t turned up at the same time. And neither was willing to share or wait!


“Alright, so I am seeing you all for the Bash, right? I mean afterwards, not during!”


“Definitely not during!” Marilyn sniggers, having been sent a DVD of the full dress rehearsal. “Oh, I need another ticket for Brandon, would that be alright? He watched it with me and demanded one!”


“I am still not sure if I will, you know.” David sighs. “We have to promise it is all or no one, okay?”


I knew this was coming and now is the time to tell them why I want a full strip for the close out. “Guys, let me explain why you are full and we are not. Reasons are twofold: one, let’s face it, this is as close as any of the audience are going to get to seeing you guys naked! And, two, I want the world to see what the new Ironmen trainer can do.”


“The what?!” Campbell shouts. “You are kidding me! You are already haunting my dreams after a session! No...Drew, tell me she’s kidding?!” He is almost in tears! While most of me is delighted at his reaction, the miniscule part of my pride is a little hurt that he is so vehemently shrill!


“She’s not kidding. And besides, Campbell, you know under all that hard-ass-Chyna-water torture is a heart of gold, who, judging by the quiet, is…”


“Oh Chyna! Sorry, you know I am always hysterical after a rehearsal...skier abs come on?!” I snicker, because what he says is true, the skier abs were a bit of honing that was a touch too far. “Smooches?!”


“Smooches…” I confirm and then wink at Isla. “...besides, the assistant trainer doesn’t have to do all the exercises and you can reign in my excesses.”


“Assist…” He whispers. “...Drew, is she…”


“We’re both serious. I have only got through these seasons with her regime and have only got a couple of seasons in me. I want to retire and enjoy what I have and hope to keep.”


“So how we gonna do this?” Isla smiles and reaches for my hand.


“Naomi has it covered. No, Noel and Naomi have got it covered.” He says with a sly smile. “Everyone needs to be at Byham on Thursday at nine. We kill four birds with one stone.”


“Four birds?” Sade frowns but I am smiling, for I had a call from Belle.


“The foundation, Chyna, Drew and correcting a lie.” He shakes his head. “It is said that the one place you must not lie is in prison... ”


“What are you talking about, Noel?” Brian demands.


“Michael has been telling all those who would listen that you are his ex and the fraud was committed to get you nice things, then you dumped him. And the only reason he is in jail is because you came back to town and said that you would support him if he confessed. And you are waiting for him.”


“Jesus!” Justin explodes. “He is still…”


“And didn't mention anything about Jerry?” Ted gripes, we are all relieved that Dylan has gone to play outside at this point.


“Not a word.” Noel scowls. “...but like I was about to say, the truth will win out.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please if reviewing be constructive. Thanks.