- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AN: Sorry for not posting yesterday, but it was a bitch of a day for me first with being worried because my mother went to the hospital because she was sick, (luckily, while pneumonia sucks, it wasn’t anything worse as she’s a nurse and is exposed to all kinds of nasty shit). Plus, I was having a rough time with the direction of this vignette as the focus kept getting away from me, and then on top of it, my back had been hurting all day. Finally, I just gave up and went to bed, deciding to finish today, along with today’s vignette. So, two new ones for you today!



 

February 8

Brian silently watched the young, brunette girl set up, happily humming to herself, bopping around to the music in her head and, pretty much, ignoring him in general; which was fine by him as he was doing the same. He thought her name was Maggie or Mattie or something like that, and she'd come highly recommended by Drew and Emmett; and that was the only reason he'd hired her. He didn't think that he'd be able to stand the peppy attitude otherwise. Although, he supposed it didn't matter much.

She was only the means to an end.

After everything that happened this past week, he'd been feeling a bit off center and, in a small way, disconnected from Justin. Between the break in, the trip to the hospital, trying to keep Justin from breaking his bed rest and actively trying not to kill his former best friend, he and Justin hadn't had much time to just be. And it didn't help that Justin, himself, had also been far too quiet and jumpy the past few nights.

Honestly, he would have preferred it if Justin had spent the entire time bitching at him for enforcing his bed rest; in fact, Brian had purposely been pushing his buttons over it in the hope of snapping him out of his funk. Anything would have been better than the current silence at home. But if Justin had been irritated in any way, shape or form, he'd kept it well hidden, and driving Brian absolutely nuts. He despised watching his husband act like the pale shadow of himself, constantly jumping at the slightest noise.

It needed to end.

Sighing, Brian turned away from the girl, Mary, or whatever the fuck her name was, and watched the bathroom door for any sign of Justin. He'd been in there for a while now, and if he didn't exit soon, Brian was going to barge in there and haul him out himself.

"Ready whenever you are, Mr. Taylor-Kinney," Macky said and then sat down in the chair he'd offered to her when she'd first arrived.

"Just give me a minute," Brian said as he strode over to the bathroom door; he'd raised his hand to knock on it, when it opened and Justin stepped out in a cloud of steam looking so delicious that he was almost sorry that he'd made this appointment as it meant that he couldn't scoop his husband up, carry him to their bed and lick every, single drop of water from his body.

Licking his lips, Brian just stared at his husband, flicking his eyes slowly over Justin's slender body, and imagining him beneath him. There was not a stray ounce of fat on him despite his recent appetite, and he was only rounded where he needed to be; Brian couldn't help being awestruck by his beauty.

There had never been a man that could ever hold a candle to Justin. Damp alabaster skin fairly glowed with health, the hint of pink dusting it all the proof he needed that Justin had just stepped out of the shower. Well, that and the dark gold hair that clung to the nape of his neck, temples and brow in wet clumps. His eyes, twin sapphires, stared right back at him and sparkled for the first time since they'd left Geneva-by-the-Lake. And Brian couldn't help being mesmerized by it, by him.

Cocking his head, Justin smirked and slowly walked over to Brian until he was pressed right up against him; Brian stared down into his face, his eyes riveted on the soft pink lips smiling up at him. He wanted to taste them so badly, and would've if they didn't have an audience. Lifting his eyes, he was met with a bold blue that had darkened to navy and Justin leaned in, his lips just a whisper away from his when someone cleared their throat. Startling, Justin turned towards the living room area and frowned

"Brian?" Justin asked, staring at the girl, who smiled and waved; ever the polite, little WASP, Justin waved back uncertainly. He turned a confused gaze back to Brian and whispered. "What's going on?"

Brian nearly laughed out loud at his bewildered expression over finding some random girl he'd never met sitting in their hotel room, but wisely kept it in check. The last thing he needed was Justin storming off in a huff.

"Well, Mr. Taylor-Kinney," Brian said for his ears only, wrapping his arms around Justin. "I thought that since the affects to last weekend's massage were negated by everything that happened this week that we might try it again."

"And those 'affects' would be?" Justin said, a faint smile on his face as he leaned further into Brian, and Brian barely bit back a hiss as a very hard, very interested cock ground against his; fucking little tease.

"Making sure that you're completely relaxed for the week to come," Brian said, grinding back and smirking when Justin gasped softly. Two could play that game. And then he shrugged, rolled his lips between his teeth and looked away shyly. "And, of course, to show you just how much you mean to me."

Justin's face lit in a Sunshine smile and again Brian was entranced by the sight in front of him; how his husband could ever believe that he'd ever get tired of him, Brian didn't know. But he was determined to nip that kind of thinking in the bud right now.

"I could get into that." Justin beamed, pressing a soft kiss to his lips before glancing over at the other room. "So, are we going to do another couple's massage? Because, in case you hadn't noticed, it might be a bit difficult to do with just one masseuse."

"Not exactly," Brian admitted; although, he really could use a massage as well after the week they'd had, this was solely for Justin. "I thought this time, I'd hire someone to show me how to do it; that way I could take care of you anytime you were stressed."

"You're going to learn how to do a prenatal massage?" Justin said, a hint of doubt coloring his tone as he arched a brow. "Out of the goodness of your heart?"

Brian snorted, dropping a kiss onto the tip of his nose. "Well, you know; any reason to get you naked and to get my hands all over you."

"That does sound much more likely," Justin snickered, cupping his face and playfully biting him on the jaw.

"Plus…" Brian trailed off and shrugged, his cheeks heating as he averted his gaze.

"Plus?" Justin prompted, wrapping his arms around Brian's neck.

"I know that technically we can afford for you to go to get a massage anytime you want," Brian said, looking back down into Justin's face. "But I read somewhere that this was a good bonding experience for both the parents and with the baby." Brian paused and tucked his tongue in his cheek as he teased. "Only if you want to do it, of course."

"IF I want to do it?" Justin huffed, staring at Brian as if he had grown a second head. "Yes, Brian; having my own personal masseuse, living in my house, and catering to my every whim, is a terrible hardship; I don't know how I'll be able to stand it."

"Twat," Brian said without heat, utterly amused by his husband's antics.

"Your twat," Justin happily said, another Sunshine smile overtaking his face as he peppered Brian's with kisses. "I can't believe you did this; best husband ever."

"So, does that mean you'll be rewarding me later tonight?" Brian asked, arching a brow as they swayed together.

"We shall see Mr. Kinney-Taylor," Justin said, pulling away with a smirk and walking down the hall to the living room area. "It all depends on how well you learn your lessons."

"Well this should be a snap," Brian smirked right back, following in his wake, fully appreciating the sway of the ass in front of him. "I've always been very good with hands-on learning."

"Oh my God." Justin stopped and turned, staring at him incredulously before rolling his eyes. "I can't believe you are even able to say that with a straight face; you so lose points for that horrendous pun Mr. Taylor-Kinney."

"Well, I'll just have work extra hard to meet your exacting standards, Mr. Taylor-Kinney," Brian teased, ignoring the way Justin rolled his eyes again; he walked up behind Justin and pressed his dick into his ass, showing him just how interested he was in that idea. Justin shivered, and then sighed as Brian dropped a soft kiss onto the nape of his neck. "In the meantime…"

Brian pulled away and made an after you gesture. Justin huffed and shot him a disgruntled look over his shoulder at being denied; but did turn on his heel and continue into the room, a polite smile pasted onto his face.

"This is Maddie…" Brian introduced, and then paused to make sure he got that right; the masseuse nodded enthusiastically. Sighing in relief, as he so didn't want another lecture on paying attention to names, Brian continued. "Maddie Parkinson. She's a friend of Drew and Emmett's and specializes in prenatal massage. Maddie, this is my husband, Justin Taylor-Kinney."

"Hello, Mr. Taylor-Kinney," Maddie said, holding her hand out; Justin shook it firmly and nodded his head in greeting. "Please feel free to call me Maddie. And more specifically, I am a Certified Physical Therapist, a Prenatal Massage Instructor and a Certified Educator of Infant Massage to be precise."

"It's a pleasure to meet you; please call me Justin," he said, his WASP manners on full display; and really, he was so like Mother Taylor in those moments that it made Brian want to laugh; not that he'd ever tell Justin that. He preferred to keep his remaining ball attached to his body. "So what exactly are we doing today?"

"Brian asked me to come in and show him some proper massage techniques for your back and legs, as well as for your baby bump," Maddie said as she pulled a couple of brochures out of her bag. "But before we start with the actual massage part; I did want to cover a few safety concerns for when you do this by yourselves."

Justin nodded and then sat down on the floor like he was in fucking kindergarten, looking up at his teacher for some reason. Brian sighed and dropped down to the floor behind him, knowing that Justin would be bitching about a sore back later if he didn't.

"First of all, you need to be aware that regular massage oil and most essential oils should not be used during pregnancy" Maddie said, going into what Brian called instructor mode and Brian had to fight the urge to tune it out. It was the same tone that Ben once used when he would lecture Brian and Justin on their lifestyles in the past, and Brian always had difficulty paying attention when it came up. "In fact, essential oils should be avoided entirely in the first trimester…"

After that, Brian only paid attention with half an ear, as he was much more intent on the man in his arms. He pulled Justin back between his legs and wrapped his arms around him. Running his hands over any patch of bare skin within his reach, Brian firmly pressed his dick against Justin's ass, until Justin was squirming deliciously against him.

Shooting an admonishing look over his shoulder, Justin huffed when Brian smiled, all faux innocence as he ignored the look and continued to trail his fingers over Justin's neck and arms and chest. It was nothing overtly sexual, but was enough to drive Justin crazy as they hadn't had the chance to make love the last few days due to Justin being in the hospital and on bed rest.

"Stop it," Justin hissed under his breath, grabbing Brian's hands and holding onto them to keep them from wandering, one eye still on Maddie; who either was either blissfully unaware of what was going on, or politely ignoring it. "Behave yourself."

"No," Brian whispered against his ear, pressing a kiss to it as Maddie went into a spiel about not pressing too hard when giving the massage, but rather maintaining a light, gentle, constant stroke. "I love the way you feel against me; I love the feel of your skin under my hands, so deal with it."

"You are so going to pay for this," Justin promised in a heated whisper, and then turned back to discuss the types of oils that Maddie recommended for stretch marks.

"Looking forward to it, my prince," Brian said and then straightened up, snapping back to attention when Maddie stood and grabbed a couple of pillows.

"Okay, so let's start with the back and legs first," Maddie said as she laid the pillows on the floor in front of her. "The first thing you're going to do is put two pillows on the floor into an arrow shape like this. And then Justin, you are going to lay on your side with you armpit between the two pillows, your head on this pillow, and this pillow should be tucked between your legs like so…"

"Not really what I want to slip between your legs at the moment," Brian teased, licking Justin's ear and grinning when he shivered and sunk his teeth into his bottom lip. "But I suppose that will have to wait until later."

"Brian," Justin hissed, jabbing him with his elbow. "Pay attention."

"Yes, dear," Brian mocked, letting him go so that Justin could remove his bathrobe and then lay down on the floor in the correct position. He was paying for this session after all.

"Now Brian, you are going to come up behind him," Maddie said, smirking at their banter; he was really starting to like this girl.

"One of my favorite places to be…" Brian quipped, chuckling when Justin squawked; he sat down behind Justin and then yelped when Justin pinched his thigh. "Brat."

Justin sniggered, but soon quieted when Brian, after listening to Maddie's instructions, began to massage along either side of his spine, working the oil in with the gentle, light strokes of his open palm. Brian continued to work his hands over the skin, his touch just above a caress, only digging in with a little more pressure when he came upon a knot. Justin groaned and made appreciative noises as he worked those out.

"Oh my God," Justin sighed, his voice slurring around the edges as he gradually relaxed under Brian's ministrations. "This is so amazing. Best husband ever."

Brian chuckled and continued to work on both sides for the next fifteen minutes until Justin was no more than a puddle of goo. And then Maddie added some instructions.

"Now take a loosely closed fist," Maddie said, demonstrating with her hand. "And gently massage the coccyx, that's the bone right here at the base of his spine, to help relieve the strain on the buttocks."

"Sooooo the best husband ever," Justin mumbled again with a happy sigh, his body twitching occasionally when Brian hit a particularly sensitive spot. "I hadn't even noticed how sore I was there until you started massaging it."

Brian snorted, and then bit his tongue on all the things he could have said to that comment. And he would have if he wasn't certain that his husband would hold him down in their bed and smother him after Maddie left if he did.

"Don't say it," Justin warned, obviously reading his mind and glaring balefully at him from one eye; or at least he attempted to glare, but he was far too relaxed for there to be any true heat behind it. "Pervert."

Brian just smirked and flashed a 'who me' smile at Justin; not that he could see it as his eyes were once again closed. But he must have sensed it as he huffed and pinched him again, making Brian yelp. Maddie laughed and then moved until she was sitting at Justin's feet as she went into teacher mode once more.

"Next you want to massage the legs as they get much more tired than you realize at times," Maddie said demonstrating on Justin's right leg. "Work from the foot up, massaging the foot, the calves and the outer legs, avoiding the inner thighs, which can be very sensitive."

"Well, that takes the fun out everything," Brian complained, tongue in cheek.

"Brian!" Justin cried, smacking his chest with the back of his hand.

"Oh, like you weren't thinking the same, Sunshine," Brian snickered, moving until he took Maddie's place and then slowly worked up Justin's leg. He started, as Maddie had told him, foot first and then worked up his calf and knee, to his outer thigh. And then, because he couldn't resist, he cast a mischievous look at Maddie, and grabbed Justin's ass, giving it a firm squeeze, eliciting a string of profanities from his husband.

"Well, I'll leave that last part up for you two to decide later," Maddie laughed, getting up to move a blanket and a pillow other out of one of the armchairs and placed them on the couch against one of the arms.

"Such a perv," Justin groused, but didn't put up much of a fight as Brian completed that side and nudged him onto his other side.

Brian rearranged the pillows and began to work on the opposite leg, rubbing out any knots he found on the way. He also ran his hands over Justin's side and worked on his back a little more, getting the areas that had been harder to reach. Another ten minutes passed before they were interrupted once more; Justin sighed, his eyes fluttering as if he was close to sleep.

"Okay, so with that done," Maddie said, clapping her hands together and wanting to move things forward as they were closing in on the end of their session. "Let's get Justin up so we can finish with the Belly Massage."

"Do I have to?" Justin groaned, his eyes slowly blinking open; he stared at Brian hazily. "I'm quite comfortable right where I am."

"Come on, Sunshine; up and at 'em," Brian said, and then carefully pulled Justin to his feet; Justin did as he asked, but continued to grumble at the thought of moving. But rather than trying to coax his husband into moving, Brian rolled his eyes, scooped Justin up into this arms and simply carried him to the chair.

"Brian!" Justin groused, even as he hung onto to Brian like a limpet. "I can walk myself."

"Sure you can, Sunshine," Brian drawled as he set him on his feet and patted him on the head. "You keep telling yourself that. Now, just stand there and look pretty."

Justin snorted and flipped him off.

"So, for this last part, Brian," Maddie said as she gestured to the couch. "I'm going to have you sit in there, your back against the arm and legs out in front of you." Brian nodded and sat down. "Justin, you will sit in front of him between his legs." Maddie paused again while Justin clambered onto the couch in front of Brian and got comfortable. "Yes, just like that. Now typically, I would suggest starting with some deep breathing to relax you, but I think Justin is more than relaxed enough, so we'll just get right to the belly massage."

"I'll say; if he were anymore relaxed," Brian smirked, pulling Justin back against his chest. "He'd be asleep right now."

"So, the first technique we'll use is called the Belly Lift," Maddie said, demonstrating on her own stomach. Brian squirted a little more oil into his hand and then carefully followed Maddie's instructions. "Slide your hands down over the ribs and the sides of the belly until you reach the bottom, and the scoop your hands under the bump and pull up gently, sliding your hands up the middle of the belly. Again, light, gentle strokes. And then repeat for, well…really, you can do this as many times as you like; there is no set number necessary. Just go until he is good and relaxed or Justin tells you that he wants you to stop. And then, once you're done, rest your hands lightly on the belly for about a minute and we will continue onto the next technique."

Brian nodded and focused all his attention on Justin's growing baby bump; he found it interesting that after months of not showing at all, Justin seemed to be growing quite a bit faster these days. He could swear that he was twice the size he was two to three weeks ago. Not that he'd ever say that to Justin; he did not want to deal with the resulting queen out from Justin believing that he was calling him fat.

"Tell me when, Sunshine," Brian said, running his hands down Justin's sides and under the baby bump to scoop it and run his hands gently over the middle of the belly for what had to be the sixth or seventh time. Eyes closed in bliss, Justin just hummed and didn't answer at first as he was totally lost in the massage.

"Can you just keep doing that forever?" Justin finally said, his voice once again slurred around the edges. "Really, there is no need to stop."

"Brat," Brian huffed, rolling his eyes, but continuing the movements nonetheless.

"And your point is?" Justin sniggered, a smirk on his face.

"There is no way that I'm going to…" Brian groused, and then froze when he felt the smallest jab under his hands as it passed over the middle of the belly. Brian inhaled sharply and looked down at his hands in wonder. He slid them back down to approximately where he thought he felt the kick and pressed them gently to the top of the bump, asking in a hushed tone. "Is that…?"

"Yup; that would be Sunbeam showing appreciation," Justin grinned, opening his eyes to meet Brian's wondrous gaze.

"Wow," Brian choked, his eyes misting as he rubbed along the stomach once more and then gave a watery chuckle when he felt it again, but this time it came a bit more sharply. "That was a strong one; are you okay? It didn't…"

"It didn't hurt, Brian," Justin laughed, squirming back further into his arms. "Really, I'm getting used to Sunbeam using my insides as a punching bag; sometimes I swear there is more than one in there."

"Gonna be a soccer star," Brian grinned, holding his hands in the same place hoping for some more movement; and was instantly rewarded with this weird little fluttering motion under his hands. Of course, that could just be Justin's stomach gurgling, but he chose to believe that it was Sunbeam. "Just like daddy."

"With our luck," Justin huffed, resting his hands on top of Brian's. "Sunbeam will be a jock without a shred of artistic talent; and then where would we be?"

"No worse off than when Gus became a science and computer geek," Brian shrugged, moving his hands a little and picking up on more little jabs and flutters. "Wow, Sunbeam is really active right now."

"Always is this time of day," Justin sighed with exasperation. "It's wonderful, yet at the same time it gets old real fast when Sunbeam starts tap-dancing on my bladder."

Brian nodded and then sighed contentedly; he began to massage Justin's stomach once more, startling when Maddie sat back down on the couch. He had forgotten in all of his excitement of feeling Sunbeam move for the first time that she was even here for a moment. Time to focus; there was only a few minutes left of their session and he wanted to be certain that he learned everything he needed.

"Well, then let's see if we can calm the little tyke down," Brian said; he rested his hands on Justin's belly and looked expectantly at Maddie, murmuring for Justin's ears only. "And then, after this session is over, we can celebrate and maybe apply our newfound skills to other areas."

 

Chapter End Notes:


So I glossed over a lot of information in this one, but I did do a lot of research on this topic; I just had to leave most of it out as the vignette just kept getting away from me every time I tried to put  it in. However, here are the sites and YouTube videos I used for this vignette if you’re interested. Be fair warned though, one of the videos contains an actual massage, and while there isn’t any explicit nudity, it may not be safe for work.


 


For the list of essential oils that may cause issues during pregnancy: National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy guide.


 


Video for the Belly Massage.


 


Video of the Prenatal Back Massage.


 


Instructional video forPrenatal Massage Do's and Don’ts.


 


Article on what you can expect at a Professional Prenatal Massage, opposed to doing one in your home.


 


Two highly recommended stretch mark massage oils: Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil and Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil.