- Text Size +

 

February 22

"So, an interesting thing happened today," Brian stated quite out of the blue, startling Justin from his thoughts.

Justin looked up from his sketchpad, utterly confused, wondering what could have been so interesting that Brian trekked all the way from his study, and down into the basement media room, where Justin and Gus were watching a movie. Or, well, Gus was watching the movie and Justin had been working on a preliminary sketch for the painting he wanted to do for their bedroom.

The one that would replace... Justin shook his head, and shunted that thought aside in order to focus on Brian. Furrowing his brow, he tried to recall if anything unusual had happened that morning, but nothing came to mind. It had been a relatively quiet day, with even the phone as silent as a tomb for one; which he supposed was unusual in, and of, itself. But then again, it was usually Michael calling and since Brian wasn't speaking to him...

"Oh?" Justin asked, wondering where Brian was going with this; which seemed to be the exact opening that Brian was looking for as he grinned and prowled into the room in a very distinctly predatory manner. One that did not make his dick hard. Nope, not at all. "What happened?"

"Earlier this morning, while you were still sleeping," Brian said with a knowing smirk, coming up to lean against the couch that Justin was sitting on, his arms crossed over his chest. "Gus decided that he wanted to play Mario Kart, and challenged me to a game."

"Okaaaay." Justin drew the word out, still uncertain where Brian was going with it; he tried to think of what could be so unusual by that; but, frankly, it just sounded like a typical Saturday morning to him. Unless… "Did you actually win this time?"

Gus snorted and Brian scowled; he leaned over and flicked Gus in the ear. Gus scowled and moved away, dropping to the floor in front of the TV set. Okay, so it wasn't that. Justin rolled his lips under and stared at Brian, completely at a loss.

"Not ringing any bells, Sunshine?" Brian taunted as he placed his hands on the arm of the couch and leaned forward, a feral grin splitting his face.

"Should it?" Justin asked, utterly bewildered; he had no idea what Brian was hinting at; although, based on the way Brian was acting, Justin supposed that he had something to do with it. He just didn't see what he could've done to put that smirk on Brian's face; he'd slept until nearly noon that day.

"Hmmmm…" Brian hummed and lifted one hand; he reached behind his back and pulled something out of his pocket, holding it out in front of him. "This jog your memory any?"

Justin's eyes widened as he stared at the innocuous yellow, sponge cake in Brian's hand and cursed under his breath. Fuck. He'd thought that he'd moved those the other day! But he must have gotten distracted and forgotten, considering the evidence was staring him in the face.

Well, fuck; how the hell was he going to explain this one?

Justin chewed on his lower lip. When they'd gotten home from the prank ultrasound; Brian had told him that, if he was going to eat the little snack cakes, he would prefer that Justin eat the ones he ordered as they were made with organic ingredients. And Justin had complied; the ones Brian had bought did taste a hell of lot better. And even he could see the appeal of them over the real Twinkies, which were filled preservatives.

And then the asshole had held him down on the bed and tortured him with his lips and tongue until Justin promised not to buy the others again. A promise that he hadn't broken by the way, as he'd purchased the Twinkies before the agreement; but he doubted that Brian would the distinction.

He was so fucked.

"I see that caught your attention," Brian continued, stalking towards Justin slowly, prompting him to clamber off of the sofa and round it, trying to keep some distance between himself and his husband. Because he also remembered the agreed upon punishment if he broke said promise. "Imagine my surprise, when we opened the cabinet where the games and consoles are stored, only to find a box of Twinkies."

Justin hissed, wishing that he'd remembered to move them yesterday. He so didn't need to get his ass spanked today, not to mention the other delicious, yet inappropriate, forms of torture Brian insisted on.

"Sorry, Jus," Gus piped up, sending Justin a sympathetic smile over his shoulder. "I tried to play it off and tell him that they were mine, but he wouldn't believe me."

And that was why he loved this boy; best son ever. Even if it hadn't worked, he had his Papa's back.

"Damned right I didn't believe you," Brian snorted, and slowly circled the couch again, snickering when Justin scurried towards the opposite end. And then Justin scowled and halted in his tracks, offering up a rude gesture to let Brian know what he thought of that. "I know my little twat far too well."

"They could have been his!" Justin huffed, scowling and scurrying away again as Brian just continued his slow prowl. Brain snorted and didn't bother to answer; which Justin didn't blame him. If the roles had been reversed, he would have believed him either. Not that he was going to admit to that. "Well, they could have been!"

Brian just shook his head sadly at Justin. "I thought we agreed that I would back off on the Twinkie thing, if you agreed to eat the ones that I bought for you?"

And well, yes they had; but surely the ones he'd bought were granfathered into the deal. It would have been an utter waste otherwise; and Justin hated wasting food. Huffing, Justin moved away from the couch, towards the door and then stood his ground, his eyes warily following his husband ambling steps as he stalked towards him. "We did," he agreed, crossing his arms over his chest. "But, I bought those a few days before we made our deal and then forgot about them."

Brian snorted again and stepped right up, toe to toe with Justin; he leaned in and arched a brow. Justin defiantly jutted his chin out; he rested his hands on his hips and leaned in until they stood nose to nose as well, showing Brian that he wasn't going to be intimidated.

Brian smirked at the challenge and met it, whispering against Justin's lips, "Then why are there two missing?"

Justin's eyes widened; his head snapped back and he cursed under his breath once more as he knew he'd been caught, sending Brian into a round of guffaws. Fuuuuuuck; he had forgotten that he'd opened the box yesterday when he couldn't find the snack cakes that Brian had bought him. And he had looked. High and low, nearly tearing the house apart in his enthusiasm; but nothing turned up.

So, he caved, and ripped open the box of creamy, sponge cake goodness figuring Brian would never know the difference.

Of course, he could have just called Brian and asked; but these were readily available and it wasn't like he expected Brian to find out as he'd planned to move them. But that obviously didn't happen and now he was paying the price. He supposed he could have lied and said he ate them before they made their agreement, but Justin didn't like lying to Brian, even over something so small. Unless it was obvious it was an outright lie.

Like now.

"Mice?" Justin offered weakly, a sheepish grin on his face.

Brian just stared at him incredulously.

What? It was his story and he was sticking to it.

Grinning unrepentantly, Justin just stared right back as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Fuck it. If he was going to get in trouble, might as well make Brian work for it. Brian exhaled explosively, pinched the bridge of his nose and muttered under his breath about 'smart-ass husbands that needed to be taught a lesson.' Hearing that, Justin slowly backed away, heading for the door as Brian looked up and shook his head; he rolled his lips under in that look where he was trying to be stern, but really meant he was trying not to laugh.

"Here, Sonny Boy," Brian said, tossing the Twinkie to Gus, who caught it and opened it immediately. "You can have the rest of them as well; just don't eat them all in one sitting, please. I need to have a discussion with your other father."

"A discussion, right," Gus huffed, rolling his eyes as he turned back to the TV. "I'll stay here then; you know, in that basement, with the TV up so that I'm not traumatized by another of your 'discussions.'"

Justin flushed as Gus grabbed the remote and did just that, and then went back to ignoring his fathers. Brian smirked and walked menacingly towards him. Justin took another two steps back and then, when he hit the door, spun around and trotted off down the hall as fast as he could; which, sadly wasn't all that fast since he was hampered by his growing baby bump. He climbed the stairs and then headed towards the others, thinking that if he got to his studio, he'd be safe. A sound plan that never reached fruition as Brian, who'd taken the stairs two at a time, grabbed him around the waist and pulled him into his chest, halting all movement.

Squealing, Justin struggled, halfheartedly trying to break free; but it was a short-lived thing as Brian just said 'fuck it,' scooped him up into his arms a la Rage and JT and hauled him into his study, kicking the door shut behind him. But like hell was Justin going to give in graciously; he knew what was coming. So, once Brian had set Justin down on his feet, he immediately scurried away and put a small side table between them.

"Mice?" Brian huffed, staring at Justin despairingly; and yeah, Justin admitted that had been weak; but it wasn't as if he had been trying to give a serious answer. "Seriously, mice? That's the best you can come up with?"

Justin shrugged; what could you do?

"Would you prefer that I lied to you and said that I ate them before we made the agreement?" Justin asked, smirking when Brian scowled at the thought; if there was one thing Brian hated above all things, it was being lied to. "Should I have told you that I've only eaten the ones you've ordered since the agreement? I could have, you know. There was a five-day gap between when I bought them and when we made our agreement."

"Uh huh," Brian scoffed renewing his predatory prowl. "It's a good thing you didn't, little boy; that would have definitely gotten you into even more trouble than you're in now and I would have instantly hauled you over my knee to exact my revenge."

Justin rolled his eyes and moved to put the loveseat between them when Brian got to close.

"It was a Twinkie emergency!" Justin said, resting his hands on his hips and glaring at a smirking Brian, carefully pointing his vulnerable backside away from his husband's grasping hands. "You can't punish me for that!"

"Oh, I can't, can I?' Brian said, snickering at his antics; and then he wagged a single finger tauntingly at Justin. "You know the consequences, Sunshine." Brian pointed at Justin and then pointed the empty space next to him, commanding in a voice that sent a pleasant shiver down Justin's spine. "Now come here."

Justin shook his head, a mutinous expression on his face; no way in hell. Not that it deterred his asshole husband any; Brian just flashed a wicked grin and skirted the couch,intent on getting to Justin.

"Brian!" Justin hissed, his cheeks flushing as he stepped away.

But unfortunately, he hadn't been watching where he was going and ended up backing himself into a corner. A flash of triumph flickered in Brian's eyes as he continued his advancement; Justin huffed, and took his eyes Brian for only a second to see what was blocking him. But it was enough as Brian used his distraction against him and quickly ate up the distance between them. Justin looked back and startled to find his husband directly in from of him a victorious grin on his face.

"You can't!" Justin hissed, leaning away, but it was no use; he was good and caught. "Gus is here! And you know exactly where that leads."

"Oh yes, I do," Brian purred, grabbing Justin around his waist and yanking him against him.

Brian pulled him as close as they could get and still breathe; he nuzzled the tip of his nose along Justin's cheek and ground their dicks together, smirking when Justin gasped as his hormones once again took front and center. Fuck. He was so ready for the day when his libido didn't get excited at a stiff wind. It was like being a fucking teenager all over again. And he thought seventeen was bad.

"Which is why I'll be waiting until later to blister you ass for going back on your promise," Brian murmured as he trailed soft kisses over his jaw, nibbling and nipping until Justin was a puddle of goo.

"You say that as if it's supposed deter me from attempting it again," Justin snorted, groaning when their cocks slid against each other; fuck, how was he supposed to concentrate when he did things like that. He needed to regain control. "Besides, this is your fault."

And that seemed to it; score one for him.

"My fault!?" Brian screeched, (yes, screeched, it does happen occasionally; although Brian would deny it if asked); he pulled back and stared at Justin incredulously. "How the hell is your lack of control my fault?"

"well, I ate all of the pseudo-Twinkies you put in my can," Justin stated primly; snickering when Brian just stared at him as if he's grown another head. "And I don't know where the others are. Ergo, your fault."

"There were twelve of them in that box!" Brian exclaimed, his face screwed up in disgust; and really, why is he surprised by this? He knew Justin's sweet tooth and should have expected it.

"And?" Justin demanded, his hands on hips; and huffed when Brian just gaped at him. "That was nine days ago!"

"You ate twelve pseudo-Twinkies in nine days!?" Brian shook his head as his eyes slid over Justin's body as if he were expecting to find evidence of his splurge; something that had Justin bristling.

"Actually it was seven days ago," Justin correct, just a bit miffed; Brian scowled and shook his head in disgust. Justin shrugged, completely unrepentant. "Hence the Twinkie emergency. All your fault."

"I'm not even going to dignify that with a response," Brian huffed; he walked over to the couch and flopped down, still looking a bit put out by Justin's confession. "You and your fucking sweet tooth. I swear, it is going to be the death of me. But, for your information; they're in Gus' room. I'll be sure to give them to you tonight and you can hide them to your heart's content. Fucking twelve in seven days."

Justin decided to take that as a minor victory; Lord knew he needed them some days. "It's not my fault; I couldn't help myself."

Brian just arched a brow and then groaned when Justin solemnly quipped:

"They're like Lay's! You can't eat just one!"'