- Text Size +

 

March 8

Justin took another look around his studio, making sure everything was set up and then walked out the door and down the hall in search of his husband. He was hoping that, since Brian hadn't come into the studio to tell him that he was heading out to the stables, he was still holed up somewhere in the house and he could convince him to join him for his…project. Yes, let's call it that.

He popped his head into their bedroom, but since he hadn't really expected to find Brian in there, he wasn't disappointed when it came up empty. That left one of two places that he could be – he was either curled up on the chaise in the living room, or in his study, working on the Nebula Cosmetics account.

Slowly heading down the stairs, Justin craned his head to look at the study door, and found it open, which meant that Brian wasn't in there either. So, he had to be in the living room. Climbing down the rest of the stairs, Justin headed into the living room, smiling when he found Brian sitting by the fire, reading the newspaper.

He leaned against the doorjamb and watched his husband for a moment. Brian's brow was pinched as he concentrated on whatever had caught his attention; and then he pulled a pen from behind his ear and jotted something down on the paper. And Justin figured he was doing the crossword puzzle, something that still surprised Justin.

He remembered the first time he'd caught Brian doing one; it had been a late Sunday morning during his first year in New York; Justin had just crawled out of bed, having slept late due to his first show and walked out to find Brian hunched over the New York Times. He'd frozen as soon as Justin made his way across the loft, his eyes wide, and a little panicked, when Justin looked down to figure out what he was doing. And then Brian had shrugged and blustered and made some excuse about being bored; and that he was only doing it because he had nothing better to do while he was waiting for Justin to wake up, so he could fuck him into the mattress.

Justin had nodded and kissed his cheek, and made breakfast for them both without saying a word, even though they both knew that Brian was full of shit. It was easier to just overlook it than say anything that might have Brian feeling awkward over something that he shouldn't even worry about.

Brian looked up and smiled, and then set his puzzle aside as Justin walked into the room. Justin sat down on the chaise between Brian's legs, snuggling in when Brian pulled him back against his chest.

"I'm surprised to actually see you in the house," Justin said, casting a sly glance his husband's way. And he was, as the last month or so, Brian had been spending at least one day down at the stables working on a project; one that had Brian deflecting Justin's questions every time he asked. "I would have thought that you'd be out in the stables by now, doing whatever it is you've been doing in there."

Brian snorted, obviously seeing through Justin's less than subtle dig for information.

"Nice try, Sunshine," Brian smirked, taking a sip of his coffee and then grimacing as he realized that it had gone cold. "Fishing isn't going to get you anywhere; besides, I don't need to be out there anymore."

Justin perked up at that mention; if Brian had finished the project, then it would make it that much easier for Justin to snoop, since he wouldn't down there as often.

"So, you're done?" Justin asked, absently trailing his fingers up and down Brian's arm, and then yelped as Brian pinched him in the side.

"Don't even think about it," Brian warned, tapping him on the nose when he looked up to glare at his husband. Justin huffed and rubbed his side; sometimes, he hated that Brian knew him as well as he did.

"Think about what?" Justin asked, trying to look and sound as innocent as possible; a feat he'd failed given the way Brian snorted again.

"Not buying what you're selling, Sunshine," Brian said, snickering when Justin scowled and slumped back into his arms. He dropped a kiss onto the corner of his mouth and whispered. "I'm on to you."

"Stop stealing my lines!" Justin groused, not even bothering to deny the implied accusation; it would be pointless.

"Besides," Brian continued, as if Justin hadn't said a thing, a smug smile on his lips. "You'll never get in. I changed the locks and I handed off the only key to Carl last weekend, since he's about the only one of us that is immune to your puppy dog eyes. So, good luck trying to wrangle it out of him."

Justin cursed under his breath, glowering at his husband for good measure; well, that put a damper on things, at least for now. Brian snickered, looking quite pleased with himself for thwarting Justin's plans. Jerk.

"Are you saying that the Big, Bad Kinney can't hack it," Justin asked, unable to resist taunting his husband, and hoping that it might goad him into loosening his lips.

"Not working, Twat," Brian smirked. "I admit to nothing. And that's Taylor-Kinney, as you well know. Unless it was some other blond twink that stood up before the good Rev. Tom with me, and then I'd have to wonder what you did with my real husband."

"I still think it's funny as hell that you convinced your mother's favorite pastor to marry us," Justin huffed, giving up on getting any information on the special project; at least for now. He'd find a way to get Brian to talk eventually. "Even funnier than when you fucked him before knowing he was 'the son of your mother's heart.'"

"Brings a new meaning to keeping it in the family," Brian quipped, tongue-in-cheek; Justin grimaced and smacked his arm.

"Ewwww…" he groaned, scooting away from his husband; not that he got far, as Brian just reeled him back in. "And here I was contemplating having my wicked way with you before that comment."

"Still wouldn't have gotten you the information you wanted, Sunshine," Brian smirked, dropping a kiss on his lips; Justin huffed, making Brian laugh and nip at the lobe of his ear. "As I said, I'm on to you."

Justin looked over his shoulder and studied his husband contemplatively; Brian just arched a brow, and Justin could tell that he was just waiting for his next ploy. Justin grinned and stood up, turned around and then straddled his husband, ignoring the way Brian had to steady him as his center of gravity was all fucked these days. He pinned an amused Brian against the back of the chaise and ground their cocks together, drawing a pleasured groan from Brian.

"I bet I can make you talk, Mr. Taylor-Kinney," Justin purred, adopting a very bad, Russian accent; he rocked their hips together and trailed kisses over his jaw, pulling back at intervals to watch the way his husband's eyes darkened with lust.

"Planning to 'torture' it out of me, are you, Sunshine?" Brian asked breathlessly as he wrapped his arms around Justin's waist and pulled him as close as he could; which wasn't all that close these days as Sunbeam was definitely make their presence known.

"Like it would take much work at all," Justin snorted, continuing to pepper Brian's neck and jawline with kisses, sucking on the skin gently, so as not to leave any unsightly bruises behind; at least, not where they could be seen. "All I'd have to do is wag my ass in your face, but deny you access to it and you'd cave like a house of cards."

Brian snorted, but didn't say anything at first, too intent on the way Justin's lips trailed over his skin; his breathing hitched as Justin continued to squirm in his lap, and then groaned full out again as Justin trailed his fingers over his rapidly hardening dick. That is, until Justin stopped his assault and looked down on him with one brow raised.

"What?" Brian demanded a bit impatiently; and Justin grinned that he'd already gotten his husband all riled up with just a few kisses and a judicious writhing of his hips. The man was putty in hands already and Justin had barely done a thing.

"I was waiting for you to deny it," Justin mock huffed; Brian arched a brow. Justin rolled his eyes and slowly explained as if talking to a particularly slow and dense person…you know, like he would with Michael. "You know, I threaten you; you offer up a counter; I offer up my first form of torture and then you tell me I'll never get it out of you…"

Brian smirked and then took over, trailing hot, wet kisses over Justin's neck, sucking and nibbling at it until Justin all but melted against him. He sucked on the skin just above Justin's thrumming pulse, and Justin groaned, knowing that one was going to leave a mark. For all that Brian hated having visible marks above a certain point on his body, it certainly didn't apply to Justin; and, in fact, the possessive bastard seemed to take great joy in finding ways to show that Justin was his, and only his.

"What can I say?" Brian shrugged as he kissed Justin softly on the mouth, lingering when Justin sighed in contentment and nearly forgot his entire reason for coming out of his studio in the first place. "When you're right, you're right?"

"You are so failing at this interrogation thing," Justin mock complained, tilting his head as Brian continued to kiss over his jawline and back down his neck and over his collarbone, sending a frisson of pleasure shooting down his spine to pool in his groin and…why was he here again? Oh, right…pictures.

"I figured why bother to fight it when it gets me right where I want to be?" Brian smirked, capturing Justin's lips and immediately deepening the kiss as Justin's lips parted.

Brian licked into Justin's mouth and curled his tongue around Justin's, his hands sliding over every bit of skin he could reach. Justin allowed it for a moment, enjoying the feel of his husband's hands and mouth on him before he reasserted his control. After all, this was supposed to be his interrogation, and he was supposed to be turning the man beneath him into a puddle of goo, not the other way around.

"You're so easy," Justin mock sniffed, rolling his eyes when Brian just stared at him with bemusement, one brow arched again; as if to imply that he wasn't the one squirming around in his lap and completely at his mercy; which Justin ignored.

"Hence why I gave the key to Carl," Brian smirked, sliding his hands down to cup Justin's ass and squeeze, drawing a low moan from Justin's lips. "Your interrogation techniques won't work on him."

"You ruin all my fun," Justin complained halfheartedly, rocking his hips against Brian's and sliding his hands up his shirt to tweak his nipples at the same time. Brian hissed, his hands tightening on Justin's hips as he bucked up into him. Justin groaned and threw his head back as their dicks ground into one another.

"I'm still willing to sacrifice myself for the cause, however," Brian said, sliding a hand down the back of Justin's track pants, rumbling with pleasure when he met with bare skin; although why he was surprised, he didn't know. As Justin once said, he'd given up on underwear when Brian seemed to take his wearing them as a personal challenge.

"Noted," Justin smirked; and he was tempted to forget all about the project, and let Brian lay him down here on the chaise for a nice, long, slow fuck. But then, he figured, if things went as he expected, he'd get that anyways due to the pictures. "And hold that thought; as I actually came to find you for another reason."

Brian stared at him incredulously, and then huffed and pulled out his hand.

"Tease," he muttered, flopping back against the chaise and staring up a Justin with a disgruntled moue. "Build me up, only to let me down."

"You'll enjoy it," Justin sing-songed, a devilish glint in his eyes; and that seemed to perk Brian up in more than one way.

"Oh?" Brian asked, decidedly more interested at those words; he licked his lips and slid his eyes slowly over Justin's body. Justin shivered, feeling it like a palpable caress. "And what do you need me to do?"

"Remember how I said that I had an idea for a painting to…" Justin paused with a small frown, trying to think of the best way to say this; he didn't want to say it would replace what they lost, as nothing could replace it. But he did want to create something new to represent where they stood at this present time in their lives. "Not replace the one that was destroyed, but to put in the room?"

"Yes," Brian carefully stated, his face going blank.

And damn it, that's not what he wanted to do; he didn't want Brian to get upset or feel guilty or any negative emotion for that matter as this was supposed to celebrate them and show that no matter what this asshole attempted, he would never break them apart. Justin was Brian's for life. And there would never be another man for Justin other than Brian.

Leaning down, Justin kissed Brian softly on the lips, brushing his against Brian's in teasing caresses until Brian relented and his mouth opened underneath Justin's. He dipped his tongue in, slowly tracing every ridge and dip in Brian's mouth, savoring the taste of his husband, and the lingering hint of coffee. He teased his tongue against Brian's, tangling it with his until Brian slid a hand in his hair and took control of the kiss.

Groaning, Justin allowed his head to be tipped into a better angle as his husband sat up, and pressed against him, there bodies slotting together in that perfect way. Justin melted into Brian and allowed his husband to control their kiss until he was hot and trembling and breathless, and then he pulled away and rested his head against Brian's.

"So, I was going to ask you to come up to the studio with me and pose for some pictures with me," Justin said, running his hands over Brian's chest; Brian tipped his head back, listening with interest as, typically, anytime Justin asked him into the studio, it was so he could pose for him. "Of course, you would have take your clothing off as neither of us would be wearing them in any of the photos or the painting."

Brian's eyes darkened and he licked his lips as Justin slowly pulled Brian's long-sleeved, knit shirt up his chest and then lifted his arms to facilitate its removal. Justin slid his hands down over his husband's chest, loving the way the skin pebbled and jumped under his touch, and that a shiver coursed through his body.

"And it might take awhile as I have several poses I'm considering," Justin continued, slowly unbuttoning his husband's jeans; Brian hissed as Justin teased his finger down the very obviously erect cock inside them. "That will, of course, mean that you'll have to spend several hours pressed up against me, skin to skin, occasionally rubbing and rocking and grinding against each other as we switch positions."

Brian groaned, rocking his hips up into Justin's hand as he wrapped it around his already leaking cock; he gathered up the pre-cum, and slicked it down the shaft, keeping his grip light so that it didn't chafe as much. Brian tipped his head forward and leaned it against Justin's shoulder as Justin trailed his fingers over his husband's cock, teasing him until he was panting softly against Justin's ear.

"That is, if you think you can handle it," Justin teased, trailing kisses down over his cheek until he reached the corner of Brian's mouth.

"Honestly, you had me at no clothing," Brian said, staring him in the eye, his own nearly black with desire. "The rest was just icing on the cake."

"Like I said, you're so easy…" Justin smirked, yelping when Brian slid his hands under his ass, and squeezed, and then quickly rose with Justin in his arms.

"You like me that way," Brian smirked, and then carried him over to the stairs, climbing them as fast as he could with his additional weight; and then sealed his mouth with Justin's as he carried him down the hall and into the studio, kicking the door closed behind him.

Mission accomplished.