- Text Size +

 

Justin POV

 

I was leaving Molly's birthday party and the place I once called home when I got this uneasy feeling in my stomach. I ran up the stairs and puked for the third time today. As soon as I left the house, I went to the clinic located on Liberty Ave. I nervously waited for my turn to see the doctor.

 

"Justin Taylor?"

 

"That's me." I said nervously as I stood up.

 

"Hello Mr. Taylor, we are going to draw some blood and let you know what is going on with you. I can tell you that you do not have a fever or the flu."

 

I was told that I had to wait 10 minutes before the results came back. I really hope the reason I'm sick is not because I'm a male carrier. I never told Brian that I was a carrier. I did not think it mattered for two reasons, Brian doesn't believe in love, he believes in fucking and we always use protection. There are only two people I know that are carriers as well. I was in a deep thought when the doctor came back in the room.

 

"Congratulations Mr. Taylor, you are pregnant."

 

"Ar---are you sure?"

 

"I am positive, I have to say that you are the first man to react calmly when I tell them that they are carriers or pregnant."

 

"I have always known that I was a carrier."

 

My parents didn't know that I knew that I was carrier. I guess it doesn't matter now because they don't care what happens to me anyway. How will I tell Brian? He is going to be so pissed. He only wants Gus. I know that I'm going to keep my baby. I guess it is time for a change in my life. I will call the only people who cares about what will happen to me.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey Kurt, is my cousin or uncle around?"

 

"Yeah, your cousin is right here. Is everything okay?"

 

"I will tell you later. I promise."

 

"Okay, here's Sebastian."

 

"Hey Justin, what's up?"

 

"Hey Seb, you can tell Kurt that he can finally decorate my room at your house. I am moving to Ohio. I promise I will explain everything when I get there."

 

"Alright, I have a one-way ticket sitting at the airport waiting for you. It has been sitting there for months. The private jet is ready when you are."

 

"I will see you in a few hours than."

 

"Alright Seb."

 

I sighed as I hung up the phone. It is time to tell Brian. I was walking into the loft when I noticed the police, Michael, and Brian standing in an empty loft.

 

"You little shit, I got robbed because you didn't set the fucking alarm or lock the damn door."

 

"Brian, you don't know that."

 

"Mikey, shut up! Where were you anyway?"

 

"Molly's birthday party and the clinic?"

 

"The clinic? Justin, is everything okay?"

 

"That doesn't matter Michael. Just get out and don't come back ever!!"

 

I ran down the stairs unaware that I dropped the ultrasound outside the loft. I managed to get to the airport to collect my ticket and get on the private jet away from here and to the people who cares about me. I was on the plane and my life in Pittsburg. I smashed my phone outside the airport and dumped it. I looked around the airport for Sebastian when I am hugged from behind.

 

"Justin, honey where are your clothes?"

 

"I was kicked out and I was leaving anyway remember. It was just sooner than I thought."

 

Kurt said that he had clothes for me and we walked away to enroll me at Dalton Academy. I called Daphne from Kurt's phone blocked and told her that I was living in an apartment in New York.

 

Back in Pittsburg

 

Michael POV

 

I can't believe Brian would just throw Justin out like that. Lately I have seen the kid as the little brother that I never had. I went to chase after Justin when I looked down, I saw an envelope at my feet. I looked inside and realized why Justin was at the clinic. It looks like I will be an uncle and I won't even get to meet the kid. Well at least I will always have somewhat of a picture of the baby.

 

Brian POV

 

I can't believe that little shit left the loft unsecure. I noticed that Mikey wasn't there anymore. The cops said that I can stay in the loft if I stayed in my downstairs loft. I may have overreacted and must find the damn kid. He probably went to Debbie’s or the diner. I will just wait until tomorrow to talk to Justin.