- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

I had decided that since Justin refuses to move back to Pittsburgh, Gus and I shall move to Westerville, Ohio. I need to find two abandoned buildings that will be perfect to make a home for our family and my own advertising company. I want to be with Justin and I will have to try monogamy. I can't believe Lindsay wanted something to happen to Justin.

 

"Gus, we need to fly back to Pittsburgh and look for a new home."

 

"Daddy, will Justin and baby be with us? I suppose to be big brother."

 

"You will, sonny boy."

 

I heard a knock on my hotel door when I finally got Gus to bed. I opened the door to see Melanie, she looks like she is guilty of something. I am starting to wonder if she had anything to do with my loft being robbed. I realized that she said that Gus was with Lindsay when my loft was being robbed. Where was Gus the whole time this was going on?

 

"Brian, I have a confession to make. I knew about Lindsay going over to your loft and I knew she was planning on taking something from you. She told me that you wouldn't give her the money so that she could give Gus a great birthday party. When she told me, I thought you were just being an asshole and didn't give a fuck about your son. I didn't know she was going to hire people to rob you and I didn't know she was taking Gus with her. I never knew that she had the intention of hurting somebody. I love Justin and I didn't know she wanted to hurt him. I'm so sorry, Brian. I am moving to Toronto. Tell Gus that I love him."

 

"Melanie, I didn't think Lindsay would lie to you. I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive you, but when I am ready, I will contact you. Have a nice life Mel."

 

After I closed the door, I got a phone call from a real estate agent. She found two building that were within walking distance of each other. It is an abandoned library and high school. The high school will make a great home for my family and the library is a good location for the home of Kinnetik.