- Text Size +

 

Kurt POV

 

Sebastian is going to hate me. I know this as I look down at the pregnancy test in my hand. I hear Adam getting ready to leave for his business meeting. Justin and Sebastian are spending some quality cousin time and Blaine and Sam are in their weekly date night. I know that Seb said that he wanted to wait to have kids, so it seems I must do this on my own. I was leaving at the same time Adam was. I told him that I promised that I would go see my dad before I went back to Dalton. In won't be returning to Dalton. I got in the navigator and head for Lima Ohio.

 

Sebastian POV

 

When Justin and I got back home, my dad was walking out the door. I went looking for Kurt while Justin talked to Brian. I couldn't find Kurt. I kicked the trash can as I was walking out of the bathroom and I couldn't believe my eyes. Kurt is pregnant, and he just left. He knows that I don't want kids right now, but I will take care of my child. It dawns on me that if Kurt didn't tell me, he either cheated or doesn't plan on telling me.

 

Author POV

 

Sebastian drives to Lima furious. When he gets there, he sees Kurt's car in the drive way. He knocks on the door and a guy he doesn't know answers the door.

 

"Who the fuck are you?"

 

"Hunter Clarington."

 

Sebastian didn't say anything more but stormed passed Hunter and found Kurt who sitting on the couch watching TV.

 

"We're over Kurt. Don't try and contact me. I don't want to ever see you again."

 

Sebastian said and walked out without seeing Kurt's hurt reaction. Sebastian left quickly and didn't look back.
He was unaware that Hunter was his cousin. Burt's big brother had just been killed in a fire in his law firm. Hunter was sent to live with his uncle Burt.