- Text Size +

 

Kurt POV

 


My cousin, Hunter came to live with us because my uncle John died. I can’t believe Sebastian didn’t even let me explain who Hunter was and why he was here.

 

“Are you okay, K?”

 

“No Hunt. My boyfriend just dumped me. I have to get out of Ohio.”

 

“Where are, you going to go? You can’t go to New York. When Sebastian realize what a mistake he has made, that will be the first state he checks for you. You can’t go to California or Florida because you burn easily.”

 

“Pittsburgh. I know Uncle John has a mansion in Virginia. They wouldn’t check Pittsburgh because why would any of them check the state that has Craig Taylor who hates me. I will go there. Please Hunt, don’t make me stay here in a place that will make me miserable.”

 

“You aren’t going alone.”

 

“Come with me than.”

 

“You are so lucky I haven’t enrolled into a school yet. Kurt, you were supposed to graduate this year.”

 

“I can go to school online. Finish high school online.”

 

My dad walked in while Hunter loaded up the navigator.

 

“Boys, where are you going?”

 

“Dad, sit down.”

 

“Kiddo, what’s this about?”

 

I started to explain how Sebastian got me pregnant and broke up with me because he thought that Hunter and I were having an affair. I could see my father getting up to get his shot gun to go after Sebastian for getting me pregnant and just leaving. I explained that he didn’t know that I was pregnant when he broke up with me.

 

“Boys, sit down quick. Hunter, Kurt, I have somethings that you need to know. John left any estate that he has acquired during to his life to Hunter. I had signed the papers this morning. John had $900,000,000 in his bank account when he passed. He also set up two college funds for both of you. There is $20,000 in each account. He wanted to split all his money between the three of us. He had his will made when he found out he had cancer two years ago, he didn’t want to tell either of you. Be safe boys. Call and check in. I love you boys and come back. You are all I have left of Elizabeth and John.”

 

We drove off to the house in Virginia. I will raise this baby on my own with the help of Hunter of course. I have the money to start a new life thanks to my uncle. I will always love Sebastian. When we stopped in one of the other cities, I sent a postcard to Sebastian saying, “sorry you couldn’t love me anymore, I will always love you.” The postcard didn’t have a return address.

 

Sebastian POV
I can’t believe he cheated on me. I am walking through the door when I saw the news on the TV talking about a fire that broke out at HCKH Law Firm. There were no survivors and there was only 3 people in the building. The owner/CEO, the night guard, and the janitor. The night guard and the janitor had no family left seeing as they were legal partners to each other. CEO, John Clarington, was killed as well leaving behind his son, Hunter Clarington and his nephew, Kurt Hummel. What have I done? This was Kurt’s mother’s big brother and his uncle. Hunter was his cousin. I was heading towards the door to go apologize to Kurt when a knock on the door was heard. I saw Burt Hummel standing there with what looks like my class ring I had given to Kurt on our 2-year anniversary. He told me Kurt was gone. I told him I knew about the baby and now he is gone. Justin, Blaine, and Sam walked through the door when I broke down in tears. WHERE’S MY ANGEL AND BABY?