- Text Size +

 

Author POV

 

Time Jump

 

Sebastian hasn't left the house since Kurt disappeared. Justin and Brian are awaiting the arrival of their son, Aaron James Taylor-Kinney. Justin is 5 months pregnant and Kurt is 4 months pregnant. He and Hunter are attending St. James Academy together. Kurt was walking on Liberty Avenue when he ran into Ethan Gold.

 

"Hey, Kurt. Have you finally decided to go out with me?"

 

"Ethan, when I decide to give up my designer lifestyle I will call you. I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you"

 

Ethan was about to respond when Kurt heard his name.

 

"Uncle Kurt. Look what dad got me. Isn't it awesome."

 

"Hunter, honey, get down."

 

Kurt and Ben met when he had first gotten to Pittsburgh and went out without Hunter for the first time. They heard an excited yell from inside the liberty diner. They saw Debbie hugging 6 people and a little boy.

 

"Angel, Ben, Hunter, come meet my asshole of a family. "

 

Kurt POV

 

I see everyone in the two booths turn around and saw Sebastian. I turned and ran out of the diner. I couldn't face my ex-boyfriend who I still love. I feel someone pull into an ally way and see Ethan.

 

Sebastian POV

 

I found Kurt. We are only here so Michael could visit his mother. I hurried after Kurt when I hear screaming coming from an ally way. I see some peasant holding my baby against a wall trying to get his pants down. I pull him off Kurt and decked the guy. I pull Kurt's body into mine. I see Justin and Brian come running or Brian is running while Justin is walking.

 

"Hey, you okay?"

 

"I want to go home. Please, where is Ben?"

 

"Seems Mikey and the professor hit it off. They are planning a date without the kid. Mikey, Ted, and Emmett decided it’s time to come home. Justin is thinking about it."

 

Brian said and put his tongue in his cheek. I will move too if it means that I can be with Kurt. After being without him these four months, I don't want to be without him again. I see Kurt's cousin running down the street to find me holding Kurt. I was told to follow them home which was in West Virginia.