- Text Size +

 

Sebastian POV

 

Kurt won't even look at me. He looks so beautiful with his pregnant belly. I Follow him upstairs after he says he going to take a nap. I miss having him in my arms and holding him.
I knock on the door and get a soft come in. He looks ready to speak until he sees that it’s me at the door and he just rolls back over while pulling the sheet back to let me in to hold him as he sobs at today's events.

 

"He was going to rape me. He was going to hurt the only thing I have left of you."

 

"I know baby. It’s all my fault, if I had let you explain, you wouldn't be here. You be in Westerville safe and sound in my bed. I'm so sorry sweetheart. I love you. I got your postcard and was fucking devastated when I didn't see a return address."

 

I hold Kurt as his sobbing slowly comes to a stop. Our baby feeling his papas destress.

 

"You want this baby? You l--love me?"

 

"Yeah I want this baby and I love you so much that it hurt when you left. I love you, Kurt. Will you please put my class ring back on your finger?"

 

"Yeah. I will put it back on my finger. I love you too, Bastian."

 

After I place the ring back on his finger I knew that our love was one worth fighting for.

 

After our talk, Kurt began to slowly fall asleep. I think about how if I hadn't come at the right moment, the love of my life and my child would have been both traumatized and possibly dead. The thoughts that invade my head makes it harder for me to sleep and think that when I wake up, that this will be a dream. No, not a dream but a nightmare out of my control.