- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

The more I think about what happened to Kurt, the more I realized that I had what Sebastian had. The only difference was I was afraid to admit that I loved Justin. I never want to feel the way I did when I found out that Lindsey was the reason for my Sunshine being gone. The more I look at Justin sleeping where he belongs in my arms with his hands over mine on his growing baby bump. My children will never know disappointment.

 

Justin POV

 

Brian is so caught up in his thought that he didn't notice that I was awake. He looks like he is thinking hard about something.

 

"Brian, you okay?"

 

"Yeah. Sunshine, I am truly sorry. I didn't think to ask Lindsey."

 

"I think it's time to see Lindsey and confront her. I need to see Melanie as well. I want to know why they would do this to us."

 

"I don't know if I want you or Gus or the baby near her. I do understand your need for confronting her. I will be coming with you. I don't think I can stand the thought of you going to see her yourself."

 

I looked at the door as Gus walks through the door. Brian had converted the loft downstairs into two rooms, an office, and an art studio. Gus has been too afraid to sleep in his room out of the fear of I won't be there.

 

Lindsey POV

 

I am going to get off. I did nothing wrong. I was merely trying to take back what should have been mine. He should have married me, and he could continue his fuck toy while allowing me to live my well-deserved lavish lifestyle. Brian will apologize and will want to make it up to me and Justin helped by leaving for good.

 

"Peterson, you have a visitor.

 

I adjust my jumpsuit and smiled as I knew who it was. When I got to the glass, I saw Brian, a pregnant brunette, a dirty blonde, and a very pregnant Justin.